4Angel Juicer AG-5500

57%14%29%

Noise Level

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fabulous, heavy duty juicer!

Honestly, you get what you pay for. This Angel isn't the cheapest, but she's strong and munches everything. Replaced 3 much cheaper juicers that either smoked, broke or melted their way into our juice. Very happy customers. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Andy
Andy

This is good

I complained and returned the product. I sent a video. I waited a long time and finally you told me that the in America they did not accept the complaint. Then I protested again that obviously and that was months ago. You told me that you returned to me but nothing happened and I'm still out of pocket.. If i was frauding I would have being bringing you often. I'm busy and I'm not desperate for money but did think a few times that I need to call in. Now you ask me if I'm happy? What you think. Please call me asap

Show details

Jim
Jim

Regret my purchase

The product is built to a very high standard. Using the product can be difficult sometimes. Really Find it a lot of work to clean up. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product. I find my bullet extractor to be much better. It take far too long in preparation of the items to run through the Angle and slow processing.

Show details

miki7788
miki7788South East Queensland, QLD27 posts

Great!Love it! Believe it's the best! Until it stops working in 12 months

I don't care what the reason is...this should not stop working

I purchased from Australia juicers and they no longer import them because of all the problems.

They are not forthcoming with giving help in fixing it either

A shame, it was great while it worked

I hope they have fixed all the circuit problems now....the motor works, it just thinks it's clogged

Julie D
Julie DSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best juicer

Had mine since March 2012 & works just as well now (July 2015) as the day I bought it. The pulp is dry and the juice is so vital with froth and living vitality. I love that the main components are stainless steel and the twin augers cold pressing the juice is why I saved hard to buy such a beautiful machine.

Show reply

TheKnights
TheKnightsAU18 posts

Virginia CowlishawCaboolture10 posts

Simply the best

Yes, it's not cheap, but how much value do you put on your long-term health? This is the quietest juicer of the 4 that I have owned, including a Champion. It juices leaves so quickly and thoroughly that there is no liquid left in the discarded part. With the Champion I had to put leaves, veges and fruit through 2 or 3 times to extract all the juice. The Angel keeps the juice cool too, so no enzymes are destroyed through heating. It has a reverse button, useful if you stuff too much in at once. You don't use it much, once you're familiar with how much to put in at a time. I keep my juicer on the kitchen bench for daily use. Cleaning doesn't take much effort as it comes with a handy brush. I'd never go back to another brand after this one.

Show 4 replies