Angel Juicer AG-5500

MPN: AG-5500

3.8

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, heavy duty juicer!

Honestly, you get what you pay for. This Angel isn't the cheapest, but she's strong and munches everything. Replaced 3 much cheaper juicers that either smoked, broke or melted their way into our juice. Very happy customers.

Purchased in May 2020 at https://www.angeljuicers.com.au/.

This is good

I complained and returned the product. I sent a video. I waited a long time and finally you told me that the in America they did not accept the complaint. Then I protested again that obviously and that was months ago. You told me that you returned to me but nothing happened and I'm still out of pocket.. If i was frauding I would have being bringing you often. I'm busy and I'm not desperate for money but did think a few times that I need to call in. Now you ask me if I'm happy? What you think. Please call me asap

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Other Juicers

Regret my purchase.

The product is built to a very high standard. Using the product can be difficult sometimes. Really Find it a lot of work to clean up. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product. I find my bullet extractor to be much better. It take far too long in preparation of the items to run through the Angle and slow processing.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Juicers

Find out how Angel Juicer AG-5500 compares to other Juicers

Vando
VandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's average and comes with some cheap parts!!

miki7788
miki7788South East Queensland, QLD

Great!Love it! Believe it's the best! Until it stops working in 12 months

I don't care what the reason is...this should not stop working
I purchased from Australia juicers and they no longer import them because of all the problems.
They are not forthcoming with giving help in fixing it either
A shame, it was great while it worked
I hope they have fixed all the circuit problems now....the motor works, it just thinks it's clogged

Customer Service TeamAngel Juicer

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Pippa1997
Pippa1997Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

This is our fourth juicer in 20 years. Carrots wear them out. We have had it for two years now. I also bought the soft fruit screen. I am delighted with its use and clean up. The stainless steel is a pleasure to work with. All juicers are awkward to clean up, but this is the quickest and least fussy by far. The stainless steel construction is a delight, it looks gorgeous in the kitchen and is just so tough and practical when juicing. The only annoyance is the white silicone seal which is a bit fiddle to fit.

Yes it is expensive but we have been very happy with it.

Julie D
Julie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best juicer

Had mine since March 2012 & works just as well now (July 2015) as the day I bought it. The pulp is dry and the juice is so vital with froth and living vitality. I love that the main components are stainless steel and the twin augers cold pressing the juice is why I saved hard to buy such a beautiful machine.

TheKnightsAU

Can't beat the best

Other Juicers

Virginia Cowlishaw
Virginia CowlishawCaboolture

Simply the best

Yes, it's not cheap, but how much value do you put on your long-term health? This is the quietest juicer of the 4 that I have owned, including a Champion. It juices leaves so quickly and thoroughly that there is no liquid left in the discarded part. With the Champion I had to put leaves, veges and fruit through 2 or 3 times to extract all the juice. The Angel keeps the juice cool too, so no enzymes are destroyed through heating. It has a reverse button, useful if you stuff too much in at once. You don't use it much, once you're familiar with how much to put in at a time. I keep my juicer on the kitchen bench for daily use. Cleaning doesn't take much effort as it comes with a handy brush. I'd never go back to another brand after this one.

Michy87
Michy87

Looks great!!! But so expensive! Any other similar juicers at a lower price? How's the Omega? Thanks :)

Juicers

Find out how Angel Juicer AG-5500 compares to other Juicers

Durhamasked

Anyone know the service centre in NSW?

Hi Durham, I have emailed Nature's Wonderland, a Qld company, if they can give me a phone number for a service centre in NSW. If I have a reply I will let you know. Virginia

Durham

Thank you so much Virginia.

Our authorised Angel Juicer service technician is:

Redline Health Products
Alex Blackson
194 Parramatta road
Auburn
NSW 2144

Email: alex@redlinehealth.net

Phone: 0418 222 003

Please get in touch with us on 1800 044 471 or hello@angeljuicers.com.au if you have any questions.

tracey
traceyasked

Is this juicer better and faster that the kempo green power please?

Tracey, I haven't used the kempo green power juicer, so can't directly compare with the angel. The gears on the angel look to be finer, which may give a better juice extraction. I watched you tube videos of the angel in use, and was impressed with just how much juice was extracted, which I have found to be the case when I used it at home. Both have twin gears and are cold press. The angel is quiet and
fine items like leaves are sucked in very quickly. Whole carrots require some pressure, or better still quarter them. There's a significant difference in price to consider. I'm very happy with my angel, and like the stainless steel construction. There's no plastic apart from the juice and fibre containers. Are there any videos of the kempo in use? I like to see a machine in action so I can gauge its performance. Virginia

Get an answer from our members and Angel Juicer representatives