Optimum H3000

Overall, a Good Product

Purchased in April 2018 at Froothie for $499.00.

Noise Level

lesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

it does what it says

i have been using the juicer for a couple of months and am very pleased with the results. apple juice straight is too sweet, oranges whole are great. vegetables good but does not like stringy things like silverbeet stalks- minor item. i find that i only need it 2-3 times per week due to output. each usage lasts several days for 2 people. store in fridge. probably better fresh squeezed but it suits me. cannot understand complaints re cleaning- it is easy, much better than low efficiency centrifigul juicer

Date PurchasedAug 2018

llzhouMelbourne

Not a great juicer, wouldn't recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Muna

My most treasured kitchen appliance to date!

Optimum H3000 juicer is quiet, efficient and easy to clean! My family is now enjoying healthy home made cold pressed juices, thanks to this amazing machine! I cannot believe how easy it is to clean, a big positive for juicers of its kind! I have recommended this juicer to my friends and one of them has ordered hers today!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

I absolutely love this juicer!!!

This juicer is wonderful. It is so easy to clean, and super easy to assemble. The pulp is dry which means you are getting all of the juice you possibly can. Before this juicer I had a Breville, and the pulp was always wet. Love love love this juicer. I cannot rate it highly enough.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Can't live without my juicer

Love the Optimum H3000 juicer. Very easy to clean. Does seem to have trouble with carrots & celery. I cut these into smaller pieces. Had to replace a part as it cracked. Couldn't fault the service department. Would definitely buy another one when this one wears out.I juice most days. Sometimes 3 to 4 times.Apples lemons beetroot carrots celery fennel ginger mint spinach anything really.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

DebWilson

I LOVE IT !

Excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and they offered to replaced it with the H3000 model. Thank you Froothie this is a wonderful recommendation! I have had other cold press juicers and this is by far the most simplistic model I have ever used. Super quiet and so easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for whole oranges, lemons and apples too. It is nice and compact and and I love the design it looks great on my bench top. I use this juicer in the morning with all sorts of vegetables and fruits, no problem at all for this model! I love it! I would highly recommend this model for it's wonderful versatility, design and again simplicity of use.
Thank you again Froothie for all that you do!

Thanks guys!

Great juicer

I love it, great juicing capacity and the pulp is very dry. very easy to clean and not loud at all.
The greens juice very nicely and can handle big chunks of vege and fruit.
I plan on juicing a lot more as a part of my daily diet intake.

Perfect

Quiet, easy to clean and produces beautiful juice.
Dry pulp which means no wasteage!
Have no trouble juicing whole limes, apples with skin on etc
Would highly recommend this juicer if your looking for a healthy way to get nutrients and vitamins into the kids or to use your leafy greens up from your winter garden.

Excellent product

a really nice machine indeed. in terms of improvement, would love if they bigger wider schute and cleaning the schute is bit tricky. but overall a really easy product and love the work it does and how good it looks. cost is also economical compared to its advantages. i have been using it almost daily since day 1.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hazel

HazelBundaberg

Very easy to use and clean

This juicer is very high quality and has no problem juicing anything from oranges to ginger. The fact that is pulls apart for easy cleaning is a huge bonus. The efficiency of the juicing action is shown by how dry the pulp is, no wasted juice. I also love that it is quite when in use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Shanef29

Shanef29Brisbane

Easy to Clean

Im busy and hate cleaning juicers. This one is so easy and looks good on my benchtop.. I use it daily and create all sorts of juices. Really like it for its ability to juice leafy greens. All juicers make noise and I cant wait for a noiseless version haha but Id say the noise is pretty good compared to other brands Ive had in the past.

it did take a while to get my delivery after I made the purchase due to a stock shortage. was a bit frustrating but thats just because im impatient.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jess

JessCapel

Awesome value and quality

I use my juicer at least 5 times a week, the kids love using it and it extracts better then my old machine. The wide shute makes cutting up veges less of a chore and it is very easy to clean. Stylish on my cupboard. Thanks Froothie for great customer service before and after purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great product

I received this product as an upgrade because the initial product I ordered was unavailable. Great service from froothie. And great product. I’m so happy with the wide feeder shoot. It means much less chopping which saves so much time. I highly recommend it and Froothie for their great support

Amanda

AmandaPerth

This juicer is amazing. Love it!

Probably one of the best things about this juicer is how easy it is to clean. It's seriously so simple and quick! The juice always comes out amazing, and without heaps of pulp - and it can juice everything! We've made sorbets, juices, lemon and lime cordials - so many things! It is a bit loud depending on what's being put through, but tolerable. We did have to replace a part, but it was covered under warranty and given we use it almost daily, it's held up great. Highly recommended! We love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Fantastic Product! Very happy

I have received excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and replaced it with theH3000 model. This is my first cold press juicer and it is excellent so far. Very quiet and easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for oranges and apples. It Is nice and compact and doesn’t require a lot of bench space. We use the juicer every morning mainly for orange juice so I haven’t tried other ingredients yet. I haven’t experienced other cold press juicers but this one is compact and simple parts to clean that click back together so easy. I would recommend this model.

Mel

MelEltham NSW

Excellent Juicer

After a lot of research on cold pressed juicers, I finally decided on the Optimum H3000. I purchased the Optimum H3000 from Froothie. I have purchased other items from Froothie and the customer service is always fantastic. The Optimum H3000 is very stylish and looks very nice on my kitchen bench. The machine is quite and very efficient. It is super easy to clean and I am looking forward to many years of cold pressed juices. I would highly recommend the Optimum H3000.

Customer service

I love the product! Quiet and efficient and I am impressed with the customer service post purchase. I will be purchasing a citrus juicer very soon. A company that follows through post-purchase is very appreciated. I can't thank the Froothie team enough for providing a quality product with guarantees. Thank you very much Froothie!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Juice Queen

Juice QueenOakwood NSW

Quality Juicer

I bought a H3000 juicer from Froothie and it is fantastic.
I used to have trouble with celery and spinach clogging in my old juicer but this works well.
It make a lovely frozen fruit sorbet, but I prefer it if you put the sorbet through the machine twice to get a better consistency.
I would recommend the juicer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sandra T.

Sandra T.asked

H3000 2nd Generation

HI I just received the Optimum H3000 2nd Generation juicer. I was so excited after researching the product, which I specifically wanted for celery juicing and which was recommended by Froothie. To my shock, the celery pulp completely blocks up the machine as the pulp cannot get through the controlled pulp outlet. I've tried chopping the celery small, but nothing worked. It can't handle celery. I have read the manual, looked up videos etc. and there are no answers other than the pulp outlet is too little to let the pulp out. If anyone has any recommendations before I return the juicer, please let me know. Cheers

les

I have juiced celery many times- no cutting, stalks, leaves-everything. I can only think you have the wrong combination of strainer and pulp outlet. My machine came with two options and not much information.
First the juicer (celery) uses the clear plastic filter with 2 outlet screens and the pulp outlet with an orange seal which fits the knob end of the screw.
The other attachment (no information) uses a white plastic attachment with a circumferential filter at the end . This is great for pulping things like tomatoes without removing the pulp.
I have been using the machine now for maybe 2 years without fault. It loves juicing celery?

mark

markasked

is this h3000 good using for cafe business? may be 15 to 25 per day or if busy may have 30 per day. please advice"

mark
[details removed]

llzhou

Highly doubt it. It's not even good for home juicing

Muna

The instruction manual suggests not exceeding more than 20 minutes use at a time, to avoid over heating. If you allow break in between, I think this would be good enough for a small cafe business. They have really good warranty in place too. I am not sure how much of that warranty covers commercial use though. Hope this helps. All the best!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Mark, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It seems this question was missed.
As Muna correctly pointed out, and I thank her for that, the H3000 is not fit for commercial use even if for a small cafe as you described.

The appliance comes with a lifetime warranty on the motor but using it for commercial purposes would surely void that warranty.

Hope this helps and cheers to your health :-)

Francois N.

Raqual Ricardo

Raqual Ricardoasked

How does it go with celery as that is what I will primarily juice?

Muna

Chop celery and feed through, it works really well. I add it to almost all my juice recipes and it has worked every time. So, as long as you chop celery, you’ll have no problem juicing it in H3000.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you Muna for your kind answer. Horizontal juicers are perfect if you mainly want to be juicing leafy vegetables such as celery. Should you have any further questions about the appliance, please contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au and we will gladly assist you :)

Chop it in chunks and use the pusher. Works well

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives