10Optimum H3000

4.9
4.2
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum H3000 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

My Reviews
My Reviews6 posts
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned 2nd Generation

Truly love this Juicer

I don't buy anything with overly researching for good price, quality and overall usage and I am very happy with all of the above. So quiet, really quick & easy to clean and juice is superb. We love this juicer. We have only ever had big old juicer that was loud to use and hard to clean. So we are loving the easy use of this and I managed to make fresh almond milk daily.

Purchased in at Froothie for $438.

Noise Level
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello, Welcome to the family and we appreciate you choosing the Optimum H3000 2nd Gen in order to upgrade your healthy life.

We understand the importance of thorough research when making a purchase, and we're glad to know that you found the Optimum H3000 2nd Gen juicer to be an excellent choice. It's fantastic to hear that the juicer operates quietly, allowing for a peaceful juicing experience. The quick and easy cleaning process further enhances the convenience factor, making it a hassle-free appliance to use.

The Optimum H3000 2nd Gen is designed to extract the maximum amount of nutrients from various fruits and vegetables, ensuring that you get the most out of your juicing experience. We are therefore very pleased to hear that you like the quality of juice that is produced by your juicer.

In case you need any assistance, you can contact us at support@froothie.com.au or ring us at 1300 309 900, our service team will always be ready to assist you anytime.

Best regards,
Froothie Team

Glen Wildman
Glen Wildman

❤️ this juicer

I love this juicer, I yield so much and waste so little, its therapeutic to watch and super easy to clean.❤️ Show reply
Ann O'Connor
Ann O'ConnorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Support

This Company peivides exceptional service when a problwm arises. I needed a part for my juicer. I sent an email, they replied within one day. I emailed photos and description of the issue and within 3 days the new part arrived in the mail. My correspondence from them was friendly and helpful. Nothing seems to have been a bother to them. CFve star review. Show reply
Craig Waite
Craig Waite

Fantastic

Great machine - easy to use and very easy to clean Show details ·  1
Warren Thomas
Warren Thomas

Great staff

The staff on the phone are excellent and very helpful. The juicier is a big improvement on my old machine. Show details ·  1
KimH
KimHSouth East Queensland, QLD
Roy Wallin
Roy Wallin

The very best juicer

I use this juicer every morning & it’s so easy to use & clean. The large feeder means you don’t have to chop fruit & vegetables very small to put into the machine. It juices any fruit or vegetables with ease & the end result is always great. Show details ·  1
nicko.filis
nicko.filisSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Amazing product and customer service

Amazing, efficient Juicer.
Consistently give me great tasting juice.
The best thing that I absolutely love about it
Is how easy and quick it is to clean and wash xD
Seriously makes you wanna juicer more often
Which is key to longterm use.
Broke my auger incidently and incredible customer service Ordered an replacement easy and fast.
Overall high recommended this business ^.^ Show reply
Dingoe B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Happy

I'm so happy with my juicer and mixer. The recipes I make with my mixer and the juices I make with my juicer. I'm so happy I purchased them both. Show details ·  1
SharonNew South Wales3 posts

Very impressed

Very good quality. Am impressed on how effectively it works and how easy it is to clean.
I like the ceramic auger as it's not made from plastic. Show details ·  1
Sarah Fullin
Sarah Fullin
  Verified 2nd Generation

Perfect for my morning celery juice

Juices fruit and vegetables easily.
Easy to clean.
Not to noisy like some juices. Show details ·  1
Christine Lyon
Christine LyonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Love how easy it is to use and to clean.
I’ve used another brand but this one is a much higher quality product.
The service is great love the way this company introduced itself.. with the welcome card and contacts, it made the whole experience feel personal and you not treated like a number
Recipe book is also very helpful
Peaches
PeachesPerth2 posts

Great juicer no pulp

I use this juicer for celery juice and other great juices. Really good compared to others I’ve owned. I recommend Show reply
Julie Czarnecki
Julie Czarnecki

Powerful juicer

Powerful juicer which easily juices beetroot and celery but maintains nutritional content.Easy to clean and relatively quiet. Compact enough to fit on small kitchen bench.Great warranty and customer service. Show details ·  1
Secondgen
SecondgenFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Best investment I ever made!

I have had other juicers before but this one surpasses them all. Easy to use, put together, clean and all round best machine. Highly recommend to anyone that is after one.. buy and you won't have any regrets! Show details ·  1