Optimum H3000

Kim B.

Kim B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you are thinking of buying a juicer - this is the one!

Quiet, easy to clean, big chute, unit is not as big as it looks online and quite compact for a small bench space. I’m in love! If you are thinking of buying one, do it....you will not regret it.

Purchased in September 2020.

Love my new juicer

Our juicer arrived last week after a long delay due to Covid, we were offered an upgrade but really wanted this cold press juicer as it looked easy to clean and the vacuum bottle, so we waited 5 months and glad we did.
The juicer is amazing and so easy to clean. We use it for celery juice which we do each morning and make an extra bottle for later in the day. It is so easy to clean and compact in size to leave on the bench.
My only question is, the model we have doesn’t have a pulp control so a bit of pulp comes through into the juice. Can we purchase a mouth with a pulp control?
Cheers Philippa

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Dijana

DijanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this juicer!

Super happy with my Optimum H3000 juicer. So easy to put together and clean, also dosent take up much bench space. It juices all fruit and veg so well and pulp free. I use it everyday and highly recommend i am obsessed. Also the customer service from the froothie team is amazing, they are so helpful if you have any questions.

Purchased in August 2020 at Froothie.

Rachel L.

Rachel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is amazing!

I had to wait almost 6 weeks for it but the wait was definitely worth it! This is my first cold press juicer, I researched all over and I am so in love with this product. I am making healthy juices for my family almost every day. I really love how simple it is to clean and assemble, after having a juicer 20 years ago that was such a nightmare to clean that I stopped using it, this is a quick clean up and you're done. When juices go for $10 each at a store, I'll have this 'paid off' in no time.

Purchased in August 2020 at Froothie for A$489.00.

AnnaVictoria

Fantastic - best juicer you can have!

Purchased in August 2020.

Anna

UPDATE - unfortunately, I have just discovered the first fault in the design of this juicer: the GLASS juice collecting jug. It fell onto the floor and broke into million pieces. This would not have happened if it was made of plastic - so beware!

Damian

DamianFar North Queensland, QLD

Good appliance

The product is good and I would recommend it to friends and family
Every body need H3000 2nd Generation
It has meets all my needs for juicing and I like it

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$480.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Helping me with my fight with cancer, it juices well and meet my needs

It juices green veg well which was my requirement, very pleased with the small amount of waste compared to the good amount of juice without blocking. It is also very easey to clean

Purchased in March 2020 for A$359.00.

In Awe..

I purchased a lower grade juicer and because of supply issues was offered to upgrade for not too much more and get this model. Wow oh so pleased we did. I avoid putting anything like this together but this really was so simple. We have only made a range of fruit juices so far but the result is just amazing. Anyone who has tried it comments on how delicious it is. We cut up apple wedges and were unsure whether to peel it or not but the skin just comes right off and into the waste bin. Also simple to pull apart and clean. This company has also been such a pleasure to deal with, they have been efficient and helpful on every level and I have not encountered customer service like this for a long time. Thank you so much.

Purchased in November 2019.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Loooove this machine

Nearly every day I use my juicer. It provides a lot of juice and not to much pulp. I don’t find it slow and you don’t have to cut your fruit or veggies into tiny little pieces. That’s a time saver for me. It does struggle a little with celery if it’s not fairly fresh but otherwise, this machine is my best friend. Almost !.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$649.00.

Malcolm

MalcolmPerth, WA

Very easy to clean.

Very easy to clean, just a few minutes.
The vacuum container was the seller for me, make a full container, drink half and take the other to work for an afternoon juice.
So many options and recipes to create healthy juicing.

Purchased in December 2019.

Nora

NoraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best juicer I have had so far

Got this juicer as a birthday present from my mum last week. I was so excited as I always wished to have a better juicer than the one I currently have.
First thing the next morning I went to get some fruits and vegetables for juicing. I guess I made 2 litres juice on the first day :) The vacuum feature is really convenient as I could store some juice in the fridge.
I have also already tried the heating feature when making nut milk.
And the pulp control is a nice addition as I always like more pulp in the juice but my partner prefers it with very little pulp.
Today I am going to make some healthy beetroot juice :)

Purchased in October 2019.

Nitin Hirani

Nitin HiraniSydney, NSW

Doesnt Do Sugar Cane Juice

It says that you can extract sugar cane juice. But it really cant. The fibre gets stuck in the outlet and machine stops. Bit disappointed with that. hope the improvement is done in the next version if not they please remove that option as it is misguiding the buyers.

Purchased in September 2018 at Amazon for A$429.00.

Overall, a Good Product

Purchased in April 2018 at Froothie for A$499.00.

les

lesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

it does what it says

i have been using the juicer for a couple of months and am very pleased with the results. apple juice straight is too sweet, oranges whole are great. vegetables good but does not like stringy things like silverbeet stalks- minor item. i find that i only need it 2-3 times per week due to output. each usage lasts several days for 2 people. store in fridge. probably better fresh squeezed but it suits me. cannot understand complaints re cleaning- it is easy, much better than low efficiency centrifigul juicer

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Muna

Muna

My most treasured kitchen appliance to date!

Optimum H3000 juicer is quiet, efficient and easy to clean! My family is now enjoying healthy home made cold pressed juices, thanks to this amazing machine! I cannot believe how easy it is to clean, a big positive for juicers of its kind! I have recommended this juicer to my friends and one of them has ordered hers today!

Find out how Optimum H3000 compares to other Juicers

I absolutely love this juicer!!!

This juicer is wonderful. It is so easy to clean, and super easy to assemble. The pulp is dry which means you are getting all of the juice you possibly can. Before this juicer I had a Breville, and the pulp was always wet. Love love love this juicer. I cannot rate it highly enough.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Can't live without my juicer

Love the Optimum H3000 juicer. Very easy to clean. Does seem to have trouble with carrots & celery. I cut these into smaller pieces. Had to replace a part as it cracked. Couldn't fault the service department. Would definitely buy another one when this one wears out.I juice most days. Sometimes 3 to 4 times.Apples lemons beetroot carrots celery fennel ginger mint spinach anything really.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

DebWilson

I LOVE IT !

Excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and they offered to replaced it with the H3000 model. Thank you Froothie this is a wonderful recommendation! I have had other cold press juicers and this is by far the most simplistic model I have ever used. Super quiet and so easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for whole oranges, lemons and apples too. It is nice and compact and and I love the design it looks great on my bench top. I use this juicer in the morning with all sorts of vegetables and fruits, no problem at all for this model! I love it! I would highly recommend this model for it's wonderful versatility, design and again simplicity of use.
Thank you again Froothie for all that you do!

Thanks guys!

Great juicer

I love it, great juicing capacity and the pulp is very dry. very easy to clean and not loud at all.
The greens juice very nicely and can handle big chunks of vege and fruit.
I plan on juicing a lot more as a part of my daily diet intake.

Perfect

Quiet, easy to clean and produces beautiful juice.
Dry pulp which means no wasteage!
Have no trouble juicing whole limes, apples with skin on etc
Would highly recommend this juicer if your looking for a healthy way to get nutrients and vitamins into the kids or to use your leafy greens up from your winter garden.