Overall, a Good Product

It's an OK juicer. Doesn't move very quickly, just the same as any other masticating device, so it does take a longer time to squeeze up a litre or more. The juice it produces is of a high quality. In spite of what a previous reviewer has said about how many working parts there are, I don't see that as being the case, as there's the housing, auger, screen and the cap. A normal amount of (necessary) parts, and they're not at all difficult to clean, though it takes time for the housing to dry as it's difficult to get the tea-towel all the way though it.
The feeder funnel needs to be removable. A lot of the time, it's just in the road.
The construction could be sturdier also, however, as I have experienced a cracked screen already in a less-than 12 month period of ownership, and with only intermittent use. It also tends to scream/squeal loudly whenever leafy stuff goes through it, or fruit with skins on, due to that stuff being forced through the screen by the auger. Really annoying. I'd love to see that improved.
Overall, an ok product, though not as good as some other units.

Purchased in April 2018 at Froothie for $499.00.

Noise Level

it does what it says

i have been using the juicer for a couple of months and am very pleased with the results. apple juice straight is too sweet, oranges whole are great. vegetables good but does not like stringy things like silverbeet stalks- minor item. i find that i only need it 2-3 times per week due to output. each usage lasts several days for 2 people. store in fridge. probably better fresh squeezed but it suits me. cannot understand complaints re cleaning- it is easy, much better than low efficiency centrifigul juicer

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not a great juicer, wouldn't recommend.

I've been juicing for over 10 years, so I was shocked to find that a juicer being sold these days would be of this quality. The machine is very awkward to assemble with a mind boggling number of parts. Produce needs to be cut into tiny little pieces just to get it in the mouth of the juicer. Out of the box I was disappointed with the small juice jug provided, but I worked out why they provided that....after spending 25 minutes to juice only 400 ml of juice. Also, its loud, takes up a larger than required space and.... is difficult to clean. There are so many small parts with narrow openings and awkward angles. It took a long time to make 400 ml of juice.
Now, I bought it with the understanding that there is a 30 day money back guarantee, but they made it difficult for me to return the juicer. I rang through many times with no response. emailed, etc. They claimed they did not receive the email, I emailed again. No response. I call again, again they claim no email, so I sent again on the phone from a different email address. Finally their response was to ask again what the problems are and tell me that I should buy their blender instead! So instead of resolving my problem by allowing me to return the juicer for a refund, they are trying to up sell some other product to me instead. I'm extremely frustrated, I spent a lot of money and just want to return this for a full refund.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hey llzhou, really appreciate the time you have taken to share your detailed feedback! This is what helps us continue to improve as a company. I would love to address your concerns and share with you the good news :-) 1. The H3000 should definitely not be loud, relative to other cold press juicers it is one of the quietest in the industry. I will look into your returned unit to see if it had any faults :-) 2. Regarding the many parts, the new H3000 model has been simplified and has less parts than other horizontal cold press juicers :-) 3. Regarding the time it takes to juice, you are correct. As with all SLOW juicers, the process is slower than fast centrifugal juicers and this is intentional to ensure the nutrients are not destroyed in the process. This is the reason cold press juicers are getting very popular, replacing traditional FAST centrifugal juicers :-) 4. My main concern is the fact you had to call many times and had issues emailing us. This is very bizarre and I have taken steps to avoid this issue from happening again. I have improved our system to allow our team to resolve matters, including requests for refunds, over a call without the need to email. Really sorry about your experience there and thank you so much for taking your time to share this constructive feedback, I am very grateful :-) If there is anything you need Ilzhou, please do not hesitate to email me directly at roy@froothie.com.au or call the office at 1300 309 900 if there is ANYTHING I can help you with :-) You can also DM us on Facebook and ask for me, or Instagram :-) Thanks again Ilzhou! I wish you could try our new model of the H3000 which not only has the improvements I mentioned above, but also has the world's ONLY vacuum function in a juicer (for longer lasting, healthier and tastier juice), the world's ONLY pulp control function as well as the world's only heating function for nut milks and baby food. So many innovations!! Have a great day Ilzhou :-) Respectfully Roy

My most treasured kitchen appliance to date!

Optimum H3000 juicer is quiet, efficient and easy to clean! My family is now enjoying healthy home made cold pressed juices, thanks to this amazing machine! I cannot believe how easy it is to clean, a big positive for juicers of its kind! I have recommended this juicer to my friends and one of them has ordered hers today!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

I absolutely love this juicer!!!

This juicer is wonderful. It is so easy to clean, and super easy to assemble. The pulp is dry which means you are getting all of the juice you possibly can. Before this juicer I had a Breville, and the pulp was always wet. Love love love this juicer. I cannot rate it highly enough.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Can't live without my juicer

Love the Optimum H3000 juicer. Very easy to clean. Does seem to have trouble with carrots & celery. I cut these into smaller pieces. Had to replace a part as it cracked. Couldn't fault the service department. Would definitely buy another one when this one wears out.I juice most days. Sometimes 3 to 4 times.Apples lemons beetroot carrots celery fennel ginger mint spinach anything really.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I LOVE IT !

Excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and they offered to replaced it with the H3000 model. Thank you Froothie this is a wonderful recommendation! I have had other cold press juicers and this is by far the most simplistic model I have ever used. Super quiet and so easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for whole oranges, lemons and apples too. It is nice and compact and and I love the design it looks great on my bench top. I use this juicer in the morning with all sorts of vegetables and fruits, no problem at all for this model! I love it! I would highly recommend this model for it's wonderful versatility, design and again simplicity of use.
Thank you again Froothie for all that you do!

Thanks guys!

Great juicer

I love it, great juicing capacity and the pulp is very dry. very easy to clean and not loud at all.
The greens juice very nicely and can handle big chunks of vege and fruit.
I plan on juicing a lot more as a part of my daily diet intake.

Perfect

Quiet, easy to clean and produces beautiful juice.
Dry pulp which means no wasteage!
Have no trouble juicing whole limes, apples with skin on etc
Would highly recommend this juicer if your looking for a healthy way to get nutrients and vitamins into the kids or to use your leafy greens up from your winter garden.

Excellent product

a really nice machine indeed. in terms of improvement, would love if they bigger wider schute and cleaning the schute is bit tricky. but overall a really easy product and love the work it does and how good it looks. cost is also economical compared to its advantages. i have been using it almost daily since day 1.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Very easy to use and clean

This juicer is very high quality and has no problem juicing anything from oranges to ginger. The fact that is pulls apart for easy cleaning is a huge bonus. The efficiency of the juicing action is shown by how dry the pulp is, no wasted juice. I also love that it is quite when in use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Easy to Clean

Im busy and hate cleaning juicers. This one is so easy and looks good on my benchtop.. I use it daily and create all sorts of juices. Really like it for its ability to juice leafy greens. All juicers make noise and I cant wait for a noiseless version haha but Id say the noise is pretty good compared to other brands Ive had in the past.

it did take a while to get my delivery after I made the purchase due to a stock shortage. was a bit frustrating but thats just because im impatient.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Awesome value and quality

I use my juicer at least 5 times a week, the kids love using it and it extracts better then my old machine. The wide shute makes cutting up veges less of a chore and it is very easy to clean. Stylish on my cupboard. Thanks Froothie for great customer service before and after purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great product

I received this product as an upgrade because the initial product I ordered was unavailable. Great service from froothie. And great product. I’m so happy with the wide feeder shoot. It means much less chopping which saves so much time. I highly recommend it and Froothie for their great support

Date PurchasedMay 2018

This juicer is amazing. Love it!

Probably one of the best things about this juicer is how easy it is to clean. It's seriously so simple and quick! The juice always comes out amazing, and without heaps of pulp - and it can juice everything! We've made sorbets, juices, lemon and lime cordials - so many things! It is a bit loud depending on what's being put through, but tolerable. We did have to replace a part, but it was covered under warranty and given we use it almost daily, it's held up great. Highly recommended! We love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Fantastic Product! Very happy

I have received excellent warranty service with this company. I returned the Julivie model and replaced it with theH3000 model. This is my first cold press juicer and it is excellent so far. Very quiet and easy to clean. The larger opening is wonderful for oranges and apples. It Is nice and compact and doesn’t require a lot of bench space. We use the juicer every morning mainly for orange juice so I haven’t tried other ingredients yet. I haven’t experienced other cold press juicers but this one is compact and simple parts to clean that click back together so easy. I would recommend this model.

Excellent Juicer

After a lot of research on cold pressed juicers, I finally decided on the Optimum H3000. I purchased the Optimum H3000 from Froothie. I have purchased other items from Froothie and the customer service is always fantastic. The Optimum H3000 is very stylish and looks very nice on my kitchen bench. The machine is quite and very efficient. It is super easy to clean and I am looking forward to many years of cold pressed juices. I would highly recommend the Optimum H3000.

Customer service

I love the product! Quiet and efficient and I am impressed with the customer service post purchase. I will be purchasing a citrus juicer very soon. A company that follows through post-purchase is very appreciated. I can't thank the Froothie team enough for providing a quality product with guarantees. Thank you very much Froothie!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Quality Juicer

I bought a H3000 juicer from Froothie and it is fantastic.
I used to have trouble with celery and spinach clogging in my old juicer but this works well.
It make a lovely frozen fruit sorbet, but I prefer it if you put the sorbet through the machine twice to get a better consistency.
I would recommend the juicer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

is this h3000 good using for cafe business? may be 15 to 25 per day or if busy may have 30 per day. please advice" mark [details removed]
Highly doubt it. It's not even good for home juicingThe instruction manual suggests not exceeding more than 20 minutes use at a time, to avoid over heating. If you allow break in between, I think this would be good enough for a small cafe business. They have really good warranty in place too. I am not sure how much of that warranty covers commercial use though. Hope this helps. All the best!Hi Mark, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It seems this question was missed. As Muna correctly pointed out, and I thank her for that, the H3000 is not fit for commercial use even if for a small cafe as you described. The appliance comes with a lifetime warranty on the motor but using it for commercial purposes would surely void that warranty. Hope this helps and cheers to your health :-) Francois N.

How does it go with celery as that is what I will primarily juice?
Chop celery and feed through, it works really well. I add it to almost all my juice recipes and it has worked every time. So, as long as you chop celery, you’ll have no problem juicing it in H3000.Thank you Muna for your kind answer. Horizontal juicers are perfect if you mainly want to be juicing leafy vegetables such as celery. Should you have any further questions about the appliance, please contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au and we will gladly assist you :)Chop it in chunks and use the pusher. Works well

I ordered the Optimum H3000 over a week ago, still haven't received it and I live in Melbourne. No email has been sent advising whats happening. Can someone let me know?
Hi Ilzhou, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It seems the question was missed somehow. Were you able to sort out the issue meanwhile? Is everything in order? Don't hesitate to reach out to me if the matter is not resolved. Cheers to your health! Francois N.

TypeCold Press