10Optimum H3000

139 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1361 · 1%
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum H3000 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Optimum H3000139 reviews
My Reviews
My Reviews4 posts
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned 2nd Generation

Truly love this Juicer

I don't buy anything with overly researching for good price, quality and overall usage and I am very happy with all of the above. So quiet, really quick & easy to clean and juice is superb. We love this juicer. We have only ever had big old juicer that was loud to use and hard to clean. So we are loving the easy use of this and I managed to make fresh almond milk daily.

Purchased in at Froothie for $438.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello, Welcome to the family and we appreciate you choosing the Optimum H3000 2nd Gen in order to upgrade your healthy life.

We understand the importance of thorough research when making a purchase, and we're glad to know that you found the Optimum H3000 2nd Gen juicer to be an excellent choice. It's fantastic to hear that the juicer operates quietly, allowing for a peaceful juicing experience. The quick and easy cleaning process further enhances the convenience factor, making it a hassle-free appliance to use.

The Optimum H3000 2nd Gen is designed to extract the maximum amount of nutrients from various fruits and vegetables, ensuring that you get the most out of your juicing experience. We are therefore very pleased to hear that you like the quality of juice that is produced by your juicer.

In case you need any assistance, you can contact us at support@froothie.com.au or ring us at 1300 309 900, our service team will always be ready to assist you anytime.

Best regards,
Froothie Team

Sharon
SharonNew South Wales2 posts

Very impressed

Very good quality. Am impressed on how effectively it works and how easy it is to clean.
I like the ceramic auger as it's not made from plastic. Show details
Sarah Fullin
Sarah Fullin
  Verified 2nd Generation

Perfect for my morning celery juice

Juices fruit and vegetables easily.
Easy to clean.
Not to noisy like some juices. Show details
Christine Lyon
Christine LyonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Love how easy it is to use and to clean.
I’ve used another brand but this one is a much higher quality product.
The service is great love the way this company introduced itself.. with the welcome card and contacts, it made the whole experience feel personal and you not treated like a number
Recipe book is also very helpful
Peaches
PeachesPerth2 posts

Great juicer no pulp

I use this juicer for celery juice and other great juices. Really good compared to others I’ve owned. I recommend Show reply
Julie Czarnecki
Julie Czarnecki

Powerful juicer

Powerful juicer which easily juices beetroot and celery but maintains nutritional content.Easy to clean and relatively quiet. Compact enough to fit on small kitchen bench.Great warranty and customer service. Show details ·  1
Secondgen
SecondgenQLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Best investment I ever made!

I have had other juicers before but this one surpasses them all. Easy to use, put together, clean and all round best machine. Highly recommend to anyone that is after one.. buy and you won't have any regrets! Show details ·  1
Amy
Amysouthbank
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Best compact cold pressed juicer I have bought

Best compact cold pressed juicer I have bought. Easy to use. Show details ·  1
Suan Sim
Suan SimVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Excellent pulp extractor, easy to clean, save time & effort !

I have bought and used a few juicing apparatus, this one is best for easy cleaning and save time. On top of that, the warranty services for the parts are excellent, instant replacement from the distributor on site. Thank you ! Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great Juicer

I have a number of products from Optimum, and this one is no different. I can make my favourite juice in it, which is a lemon ginger blast, and it just breezes through the ingredients. It has got to be one of the easiest things to clean, since it only has a few parts. The amount of juice it extracts is way better than a centrifugal one. I would highly recommend any of their products.

Their customer service is top notch as well. I had an issue with one of my other product from them, and they sorted it out immediately. Show details ·  1

Ros
Ros

Part replacement

Customer service is great, we're able to rectify and provided required part within a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Hopefully an opportunity to look at design options of pulp extractor also. Show reply
Greg Brady
Greg BradyQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Best juicer around

We were introduced to the juicer at a juice bar in Brisbane, so easy to use and to clean !!! We have had juicers in the past that were so loud and difficult to clean, this one, quiet, 4 parts and just so easy to clean, cannot recommend enough, so good, great addition to the home ! Show reply
Robert Matti
Robert MattiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best device

This is by far my favourite, as a love advocate of juicing and well being this device has done wonders and is great at juicing super well. I suggest you get one and find out for yourself happy juicing everyone. Show reply
Gary R.
Gary R.2 posts

ALEXANDER THE GREAT

My juicer is top of its class does the job perfect and is so easy to clean after the vacuum set up is also a great idea and works great also Show details ·  1
Inge
Inge2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Very happy with my purchase

Bought this Juicer as an replacement for an older Optimum model. Even though I could not fault the older model I am extremely pleased with the improvements on the Optimum H3000 2nd Gen.
Definitely can recommend Show reply