5Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer

Quick to clean

Oliver
OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Converted Juicer

My partner bought this juicer and I was skeptical as to how often we would use it. Once I got into the routine of cutting the fruit and enjoying a fresh morning juice, I haven't looked back. I'm not a breakfast person and having a fresh juice every morning has completely changed my diet. I went through the entire Winter last year without a cold, it's been a wonderful addition to my routine. Pulling the juicer apart and cleaning is uncomplicated and it's size makes it easy to store. Couldn't recommend more highly, plus the cost of store juices these days being so expensive, makes it a money saver too! Thank you so much! Show details
leemasonhopper
leemasonhopper
  Gen 2

Supreme product and customer care

Have had the juicer for over 6 months now, it is Elite in every facet! Best we have had a we have used many. I accidently broke both the plastic jugs, i spoke to the super helpful Neal on the phone and replacements are being shipped out. Tremendous product and service. Highly recommended! Show details
Lucille Walker
Lucille WalkerMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Juicer

The first thing I must say is that I absolutely love my Torus Solo Juicer. Its a daily treasure here in my home.
Its a reasonable price, quiet, easy and quick to assemble, super easy to clean and much more efficient and effective with juicing in comparison to other brands I have owned in the past. Juicing celery and even parsley is a breeze.
Customer service, including after sales support is first class, thank you Neal. Its a great company that really cares about their customers and service.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company and the Torus Solo Juicer. Show details
Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Drink of the Day

Sometimes I just want a really nice drink. Having the juicer on the counter always solves the problem. Yesterday I looked through the fridge and juiced rock melon and lime. A spur of the moment treat that turned out delicious. Made me realise how versatile this machine is and inspired me to review. I want to try making almond milk. Any tips?
Hollie K.
Hollie K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

awesome wheatgrass

I had to give my manual wheatgrass press back to its owner and decided to go electric. This juicer is so much quicker and easier to use and wheatgrass tastes excatly the same. Not so good, but really good for my body. A manual press is good if you live in a cave, but if you happen to live in a house, do it the easy way. Clean up on this machine is quicker too, less crevices.
Lilly
LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Gen 2

Great juicer and customer service

Overall experience with purchasing juicer and using it has been excellent. It is easy to wash, quick to assemble the juice produced has been thoroughly separated from the pulp. Look forward to experimenting and tasting new flavour combinations. Customer sevice from Neal was professional and very helpful. Thank you! Show details
Rosario M.
Rosario M.Launceston, TAS

Perfect for intermittent fasting

I drink juice from this cold press juicer once or twice a day. Plus home made bone broth once a day. This makes it easy to only eat only one solid meal, in the early evening. Then I dry fast till the morning. I don't get hungry and I feel (and look) much lighter. I don't know about other juicers, but I can say this one has worked out really well for me.
kydracreek
kydracreek

A very good juicer

I have been using my juicer for the past few months and am very pleased with its performance
It’s incredibly easy to use,clean and put back together I have no hesitation in recommending the Torus Solo Jucer
Victoria
VictoriaTasmania

Torus Solo is Legend

The solo is sooo simple. No extra attachments to figure out, or in my case lose, as with my juicer in the cupboard. Solo juices everything, no fuss. Clean up is quick and straightforward. All you could want. And the juice is heavenly. My favourite drink/meal of the day!
Stephen from Sydney
Stephen from SydneySydney, NSW
  Verified Gen 2

Best juicer on the market and excellent customer service

I have owned this Juicer for 10 months, so this is a reasonably mature review. In summary, this is the best juicer on the market and not the most expensive. I have had top-line Brevilles and this is a mile better and cheaper. It will be hard to disassemble for an elderly person or a person with weak wrists as the spout connecting into the main hopper can get very tight, I sometimes put some olive oil on this before assembling and it is easier to disassemble. I have also had a juicer fail under warranty and I can say that the customer service I received was excellent and I had a new juicer sent to me within a day. You can't get better than that. It's a very easy decision to buy this juicer. Go ahead. Show details ·  1
Vic
VicBendigo

The Best Juicer

Have used various juicers in the past but this Torus Solo is absolutely simply the best I have ever used. It does it all and perfectly. Can highly recommend to anyone who is after a really good juicer and that's easy to use and clean. Show details
Pranabh Jain
Pranabh JainSYDNEY4 posts
  Gen 2

Just Excellent and Perfect !!

I had reviewed various juicers before purchase and I was surprised to see that there is no negative review for Torus Solo and there is something fishy. Finally, I asked about warranties in an email and there was a quick response before I decided to go ahead (as there is no office to deal with). I am glad I purchased one of the most efficient and effective slow juicers. It was perfect packing and the juice was just perfect. In residue, no drops of juice are left, and the juice is neat and clean. It's a more than perfect design and well-deserved awards are listed.

It's a perfect juicer to be in every kitchen !! Show details ·  2

Preetesh P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Solo Cold Press Juicer

Excellent Customer Service

The CS on offer is second to none. Quick and they treat their customers the right way. Wish all consumer brands would do this! Show details
Jess T
Jess T
  Gen 1

Great Juicer and excellent customer service

Love my Torus juicer. It's effecient, not too noisy and easy to clean and use. Love it for celery juice mostly, but also enjoy making apple and other juice.
I did have a couple of issues with needing replacement filter parts, however customer service (Neal) was excellent! Small company that really cares about their product and customers.
Overall very happy and highly recommend.
Sharon
Sharon

Great Juicer

I purchased this juicer about 4 months ago, I use it twice a day and find it easy to assemble and easy to clean. Finally a juicer that juices celery with ease. All the juices I make turn out really well. I’m really happy with this product. Show details

3_Tropic_Staffies
3_Tropic_Staffies · Solo Cold Press Juicer Gen 2

I’ve been looking at all 286,503 juicers on the market and this one comes up with zero negatives. I’m in love with what I’ve read but my deciding factor is…
- I love pulp, so does it keep some or is it easy enough to just pop some in?

Preetesh P.

Sure is easy to add back in. Recommend this juicer

Anita M.
Anita M. · Solo Cold Press Juicer

I’ve been told cold press slow juices take a long time to juice and time is a factor during morning rush to work or school. How long does it take to juice some carrots or celery as an indication? And how big is the juice container? Tks

Balaji S. · Solo Cold Press Juicer

Can this one crush small chunks of sugarcane?

Balaji S.

Thank you. I shall wait for your update if you are lucky to source sugarcane. Farmers markets may be the right place to buy sugarcane. Are you based in Victoria?

Oli
Oli

I just got my order of Torus Solo and I’m keen to know if it could juice sugarcane too !

Features:

• The Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer Generation 2 can juice all kinds of produce, both hard and soft.
  • It uses a cold press mastication process to easily make cold-pressed juice.
  • A 5cm feed chute lets you insert even larger pieces of produce without having to chop it.
  • The juicer has a low noise level of less than 55 decibels.
  • It’s easy to assemble and disassemble; the entire hopper unit detaches with just the touch of a button.
  • Suction feet at the base keep the juicer stable on your benchtop and prevent it from walking.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer was effective at juicing and juiced easily - even hard produce like celery, carrots, and ginger.
  • They also said that the appliance was fuss-free to use.
  • According to reviews, this juicer is quick and simple to clean.
Compare all Torus Solo Cold Press Juicer listings
CategoryJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $299$379
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYes
Chute Size 5 cm5 cm
Number of Speed Settings2
Power150 W150 W
Maximum Noise Level55 db
Max Continuous Run Time20 minutes
Dimensions 380 x 150 x 360 mm380 x 150 x 360 mm
Weight2.6 kg2.6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Warranty Details5yrs motor 2 yrs parts (tamper and jugs not included)5yrs motor 2 yrs parts (tamper and jugs not included)
Colour / FinishCharcoalBlack