Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

tveeeeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic product for affordable price and with outstanding customer service.

We have been housing for a while. The juicer is great value above the price paid.

We had a small issue. Which was promptly resolved by customer service. I wish more companies follow the great customer service provided.

Thank you guys and good luck!!!

Purchased in for $300.

Thanks Alex

PJO
PJOSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic juicer- so simple

Just received my Optimum 600, within 5 minutes of opening the box it is setup and juicing underway. Fantastic juicer, tastes delicious, very little wastage , even fed the pulp through again to get maximun juice. Can’t wait to try all the different juices in recipe book. Fantastic customer service from moment order placed until juicer received
Family very happy with purchase.

Raghavendra S.
Raghavendra S.Sydney, NSW

Optimum 600 Fantastic customer service team

I was gifted a juicer which encountered motor blow out during its first use. I was so upset when i contacted the Athena team. I just told the name of the person who gifted me the juicer and they are so good enough to find out the order details, arrange for sending fault item to melbourne, repair and resend it back to me, and the best part is all of this was done in a weeks time, which includes 2 non working days (saturday and sunday). I never ever expected such kind of service levels especially here. Athena guys are settign a golden standard for other companies to follow. I am highly impressed.. Thanks Guys

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message

The Cure for Constipation on every level: Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual

The love of my morning

Dear 600M Froothie, A poem for you!
I love you because you fit on my benchtop
so tall and slim you are exactly what i need.
The power to squeeze out all that I feed.
I love you because you are easy to clean
with just lifting off two lids and a little twist,
I can take you apart without hurting my wrist.
I love you because you help me stay fresh
Inside and out I can feel my best.
Thankyou 600M juicer for always being ready,
I think we are now going steady!

Purchased in for $250.

thoshbabie

Where have you been all my life.

Dearest Optimum,
You had me at hello. The day I picked you up, I couldn't wait to take off the cover and see what you were packing. Your sexy black body got me a bit excited. I thought you would be bigger, but size doesn't matter when you know what you are doing. Your silent whisper got the juices flowing and when I popped the lid and you gushed out all those sweet flavours I had been craving, oh baby! This love story will not be over anytime soon. Happy anniversary even though it has only been 5 days, I know we will be happy together.

Purchased in at Frothie for $274.

Nikstar
NikstarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I’m In Love!

Purchased in at Froothie for $418.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Thuy
ThuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a perfect product

I use it for many kinds of fruits such as orange, carrot, pineapples, almost no noise, the quality of juice is excellent. Especially, it is very easy to wash and clean.

Purchased in for $274.

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message

LOVE!! Such a great, compact, and easy-to-use juicer!

I did a bunch of research on what juicer to go with and I'm so glad I landed here. At the start of each week, I juice a huge combination of vege juices and it's so quick and easy & the only vege/fruit I worry about peeling is citrus otherwise it juices everything! It's not loud and extracts a great amount of juice. It doesn't take up a lot of storage in my kitchen and can easily be dismantled for easy cleaning.
It's easy enough that I'll whip it out to just make a quick glass of celery juice! Highly recommend.

Purchased in at Froothie for $275.

BellaMia
BellaMiaSydney, NSW

Perfect Match

Dearest 600M,
It has been love at first sight since we met. You are all I've ever wanted PLUS more. No one can come close to what we have. Nothing is ever too much for you to handle and I love that you're not messy. I look forward to all the good times ahead.

I will be forever yours. x

Rainbow
RainbowPerth, WA

Great slow juicer!

I'm pleasantly surprised by how effective the 600M is in extracting juices. It's also quiet and easy to clean as the parts are easy to dismantle and assemble. However, the 2 cups provided to hold the juice and pulp are of poor quality and turned cloudy by the acidity of the juices. Froothie was quick to replace the 2 cups but unfortunately with same ones which will not resolve the problem. This juicer will be perfect if matched with better quality cups. A product is judged by it's weakest component and in this case, it's the 2 cups.

• Incentivised Review No
dihillier
dihillierSydney, NSW

First time purchaser of a cold press juicer

From delivery to assembly and then use, I’m very happy with this juicer. Extremely quiet and easy to clean. Comes with a recipe book and great support. Did I mention the fantastic price ! Love making my breakfast juices.

Love this juicer!!

This juicer is terrific for my daily juice varieties which range from my daily celery juice through to my other standard favourites. It is super quiet, quick and easy to setup and clean - I am really happy with it.

Purchased in at Froothie for $592.

TNT
TNTPerth, WA

Awesome little compact juicer!

Love this little juicer, small compact and powerful. Does take some time to chop up ingredients to prep but we have never had a problem with it seizing up or backlogging. Just over 2 years owning and the switch blew, called up Froothie and they took it in on warranty paid postage. Was fixed within 1 hour of inspecting and they sent it back the next business day. These guys are the best when it comes to service and looking after their customers. Definitely recommend this product, it is quality made.

D.Penketh
D.PenkethSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great little juicer

I love this little juicer. I mainly juice celery and the pulp that is left is very dry. It is so compact it can fit in anywhere I have tried a few other machines but they had left a very wet pulp & I was disappointed A big waste of money. Overall it is very easy to clean & also extremely easy to put back together again which is a big plus for me.