4.5

Corinne L.

Corinne L.Sydney, NSW

juice

There was an issue with shipping the juicer and upon complaint I was contacted directly by the general manager who was apologetic and resolved my complaint amicably

This review has been updated from my previous complaint

Purchased in June 2020 for A$300.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances
Chris A

Chris ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond expectations!

I bought the juicer particularly to make nut milk and healthy juices for my grandkids. WOW! it has ticked all my boxes for size, ease of use, cleaning and taste.

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for A$239.00.

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Improves energy, health and vitality. Can't not use it now!

Our family loves our weekly CABALA juice. The excess gets turned into ice-blocks which the kids just love. Our whole family is now healthier thanks to this juicer. You do need to cut the fruit up into very small pieces however otherwise the juicer will not cope.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$297.00.

MissAnna

MissAnnaAU

• 600M

This juicer extracts so much more than my old centrifugal juicer!!! Simple to use and easy to clean.

This is such an easy to clean and simple juicer. My 11 year old son uses it and loves it. It’s compact and not imposing sitting on the bench. Juice lasts up to 3 days in the fridge. The only con is cutting up the food To smaller sizes BUT I don’t mind this and purchased with this in mind. After sales support is EXCELLENT and I can not fault this juicer or company on anything. Recommend to all my friends. Thanks so much.

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for A$329.00.

Simply exceptional all around

Upon the sale of my juicer from Froothie they were very informative and very helpful. Once my juicer had arrived it has been an absolute dream to operate, it compacts down to a wee carry box perfect for taking away with you if/when you travel.
I have also had quite a few questions for Froothie post purchase and they have been & continue to be very very helpful & prompt with there responses. I give them 10/10 for there product & another 10/10 for there service, simply exceptional to deal with. Cheers Froothie Team

Natalina

NatalinaNortheast, VIC

Very happy with my Optimum 600M Cold Press Juicer

• +1

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$274.00.

mina

minaSydney

• 600M

Problem after problem with this company

SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I was so looking forward to using the juicer, but it stopped after 20min, waited over 1hr in case it was overheated still not working, I had to return it,

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie for A$294.00.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Compact and amazing!

We make juices every morning and throughout the day and this juicer works perfectly! It’s compact size fits perfectly on our bench and it amazingly juices celery with ease. Love it!

Purchased in February 2020.

Green Smoothie Lover

Green Smoothie Lover

It's only okay

I've used my 600M for about a month now. And I juice celery daily. I prep the celery by cutting it up into smallish pieces so the fibre isn't a problem.
There are positives worth noting - small footprint, low noise, cleaning is easy enough.
Overall, I find this juicer disappointing.
There is a little learning curve to juicing so the machine doesn't just stop and then refuse to go again after a break.
There is too much pulp in the juice. There is so much pulp that it's hard to call it a juice. I have to strain the juice every time. Not happy with that.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Froothie website.

This juicer doesn't work

It jams every time I try and add celery to my juice. It doens't work and the company won't offer me a refund. I've used it 5 times. Do not invest in this juicer. It's also very hard to clean.

KellyS

KellySSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Small foot print & easy to use

Purchased in December 2019 at Froothie for A$250.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

My Optimum 600 BIg-Mouth juicer is the BEST!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$300.00.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Companion to Froothie's Older Blender

We bought the Optimum 600M Compact Cold Press Juicer about seven months ago. We are using it in conjunction with an older Optimum model (2012) which has worked well for seven years and is still going strong. The 600M is compact and easy to use, especially for harder fruit and vegs (not celery, which is too stringy for it). The juice comes out delicious and I use the pulp as well for things like a quiche filling, so nothing is wasted. Cleaning the container takes a little time, but no major problem.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$293.00.

drumcat

drumcat

• 600M

Super juicer with small footprint

I purchased this juicer because of the dimensions, which is ideal if you have a small amount of space and potentially for when travelling. I find it does a great job with high yield juice. One needs to chop the fruits and veggies in smaller chunks particularly celery due to the small mouth design. Otherwise, very happy with the amount of juice. It is easy to clean, assemble, and disassemble. Occasionally, food chunks do get caught and not juiced if too small a size. I'm still trying to find the optimum (no pun intended) size of pieces to add.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$298.00.

Clivy

ClivyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It serves me very well like the Genie out of a bottle

Cold press juicer that delivers and is reliable. Amongst other juicing recipes I make the Don Tolman signature juice Cabala, hence the reason I acquired this juicer. A mix of fruits and vegetable which is made up of hard and soft fruits with pips. As I am a believer in whole foods, this product satisfies my lifestyle. I follow the instructions and it is very forgiving. I have used this juicer since March 2015 and it is still going. The small footprint and ease of use and cleaning are added bonus. A product that does what it says, does say a lot for itself.

Purchased in March 2015.

RachNorth-East, TAS

very disappointing

After watching the video of the older model I was very excited about receiving this juicer....3 weeks to get it was disappointing to begin with, then it's nothing like the older model that looks very efficient. First use is disappointing most of the pulp gets stuck in the machine meaning lots of pulling apart and cleaning after each juice. Then it stops and nothing just stops wait 10 minutes for it to start again not even a full glass of juice. Emailed for support...nothing! I rang for support to be told I'd recieve an email within 5 minutes....nothing. 5 days later still nothing and I'm chasing them! really disappointed in this machine the older version looks much much better.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for A$254.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Easy to use and easy to clean juicer!

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for A$250.00.

Haddyr

HaddyrIllawarra, NSW

I'm Happy!

This is a great compact juicer. Doesn't take up too much room on the bench top and does a great job. Just for the record, I especially bought it to do a celery detox and I juice celery every day without a problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$298.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Haddyr, and thanks again for supporting a local brand!

Peter w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best.

After waiting for about 4 weeks for delivery, the juicer is very disappointing. They show video for the older larger version which look much better than this unit. The reviews are the same. Everything has to be cut very small to get it into the mouth and if you use cucumber or zucchini it blocks and the juice stays inside the unit. You then need a more fibrous vegetable to push out the pulp and help the juice flow. Cleaning is more difficult than other juicers I've had. OK to make small amounts but not suitable if you want to do a days supply. I'll be returning it and getting a larger one.

Purchased in June 2019 at Froothie for A$294.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your honest feedback Peter!
I'm sorry the 600M wasn't the right fit for you, but I'm glad we could get the right one sorted for you :)

Peter w.

News to me about you getting the right one sorted for me. I bought from Naturopress.

Martaasked

Optimum 600

el nutriforce , how many watt ??

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Marta, Alex from Froothie Team here.
The Optimum NutriForce has a motor power of 1000W.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know ;)
Hope this helps
Best
Alex

great !
thankss
how come the juice OP.600 is only 250 and the 3000 350 W ?

! is the PO600 and 3000 does exactly the same funtion ??
is the 3000 the motor will last longer ??
thankss

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Marta, can you clarify what you mean by "OP.600'" and by "3000" which blender are you referring to?

Sommer T.

Sommer T.asked

Optimum 600

Hi, i watched a video on your website comparing the optimum 400 and 600. it was showing the optimum 600 can take whole fruits and vegetables. from the reviews and pictures this dosnt seem the case. It looks as though you have to chop the veggies. Can you please confirm.

Hello Sommer,

You must've been confused by the older model 600 in our videos.

We have the 600M's product image on the page and outline:

"Not the 600M but older Optimum model juicers"
"These videos showcase older Optimum model juicers and not the Optimum 600M"

Above the videos.

I'm sorry this was confusing but we'll shortly be releasing some great videos of the 600M and putting them on the page instead :)

The older Gen 1 600 juicer with the wider chute, although was great for whole fruits, was discontinued because of its downsides.

Vertical wide chutes like the Gen 1 600:
- Yield less Juice
- Have much more pulp

The 600M's advantages over the older Gen 1 600:

- Yields 10-20% more juice
- Is much better for juicing leafy greens and celery
- It's much more compact, easier to carry and store.

Also, there's very little to no pulp so you get a lovely smooth juice :)

However if you are looking for a vertical big mouth then the 400 Evolve might be the right juicer for you. https://www.froothie.com.au/optimum-400-evolve

Where the Optimum 400 Evolve wins:

One of our NEWEST Juicers

Extra large 85mm chute that doesn’t require you to chop your fruits and vegetables into small pieces.

NO internal basket - which makes the juicer so much easier to clean and eliminates the need for cleaning brushes.

Produces up to 20% more juice and less pulp that most commercial slow juicers.

Vacuum Seal function that allows you to store larger batches of juice without the risk of oxidation or loss of nutrients.

At <60dB, the Optimum 400 Evolve is arguably one of the quietest juicers in the market.

One of the easiest juicers to assemble due to streamlined design.

Hope that helps :)

Grace

Graceasked

Optimum 600

Have had this juicer for a couple of months now, and it was producing beautifully smooth juice up until a week ago. It now comes out quite textured and pulpy. I have not made any changes in my juicing routine and use the same fruits and vegetables everyday. Can this be solved?

Smith

Sorry can't help you Grace, my optimum juicer stopped going after 20 minutes of juicing my vegetables, & in-between was cleaned . I sent back my juicer & got a refund.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Grace, you can open a ticket with our warranty support team here and they will assist promptly: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regards