4.5

MissAnna

MissAnnaAU

• 600M

This juicer extracts so much more than my old centrifugal juicer!!! Simple to use and easy to clean.

This is such an easy to clean and simple juicer. My 11 year old son uses it and loves it. It’s compact and not imposing sitting on the bench. Juice lasts up to 3 days in the fridge. The only con is cutting up the food To smaller sizes BUT I don’t mind this and purchased with this in mind. After sales support is EXCELLENT and I can not fault this juicer or company on anything. Recommend to all my friends. Thanks so much.

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for A$329.00.

Simply exceptional all around

Upon the sale of my juicer from Froothie they were very informative and very helpful. Once my juicer had arrived it has been an absolute dream to operate, it compacts down to a wee carry box perfect for taking away with you if/when you travel.
I have also had quite a few questions for Froothie post purchase and they have been & continue to be very very helpful & prompt with there responses. I give them 10/10 for there product & another 10/10 for there service, simply exceptional to deal with. Cheers Froothie Team

Natalina

NatalinaNortheast, VIC

Very happy with my Optimum 600M Cold Press Juicer

• +1

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$274.00.

mina

minaSydney

• 600M

Problem after problem with this company

SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I was so looking forward to using the juicer, but it stopped after 20min, waited over 1hr in case it was overheated still not working, I had to return it,

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie for A$294.00.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Compact and amazing!

We make juices every morning and throughout the day and this juicer works perfectly! It’s compact size fits perfectly on our bench and it amazingly juices celery with ease. Love it!

Purchased in February 2020.

It's only okay

I've used my 600M for about a month now. And I juice celery daily. I prep the celery by cutting it up into smallish pieces so the fibre isn't a problem.
There are positives worth noting - small footprint, low noise, cleaning is easy enough.
Overall, I find this juicer disappointing.
There is a little learning curve to juicing so the machine doesn't just stop and then refuse to go again after a break.
There is too much pulp in the juice. There is so much pulp that it's hard to call it a juice. I have to strain the juice every time. Not happy with that.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Froothie website.

This juicer doesn't work

It jams every time I try and add celery to my juice. It doens't work and the company won't offer me a refund. I've used it 5 times. Do not invest in this juicer. It's also very hard to clean.

KellyS

KellySSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Small foot print & easy to use

Purchased in December 2019 at Froothie for A$250.00.

Find out how Optimum 600 compares to other Juicers

My Optimum 600 BIg-Mouth juicer is the BEST!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$300.00.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Companion to Froothie's Older Blender

We bought the Optimum 600M Compact Cold Press Juicer about seven months ago. We are using it in conjunction with an older Optimum model (2012) which has worked well for seven years and is still going strong. The 600M is compact and easy to use, especially for harder fruit and vegs (not celery, which is too stringy for it). The juice comes out delicious and I use the pulp as well for things like a quiche filling, so nothing is wasted. Cleaning the container takes a little time, but no major problem.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$293.00.

drumcat

drumcat

• 600M

Super juicer with small footprint

I purchased this juicer because of the dimensions, which is ideal if you have a small amount of space and potentially for when travelling. I find it does a great job with high yield juice. One needs to chop the fruits and veggies in smaller chunks particularly celery due to the small mouth design. Otherwise, very happy with the amount of juice. It is easy to clean, assemble, and disassemble. Occasionally, food chunks do get caught and not juiced if too small a size. I'm still trying to find the optimum (no pun intended) size of pieces to add.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for A$298.00.

Clivy

ClivyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It serves me very well like the Genie out of a bottle

Cold press juicer that delivers and is reliable. Amongst other juicing recipes I make the Don Tolman signature juice Cabala, hence the reason I acquired this juicer. A mix of fruits and vegetable which is made up of hard and soft fruits with pips. As I am a believer in whole foods, this product satisfies my lifestyle. I follow the instructions and it is very forgiving. I have used this juicer since March 2015 and it is still going. The small footprint and ease of use and cleaning are added bonus. A product that does what it says, does say a lot for itself.

Purchased in March 2015.

RachNorth-East, TAS

very disappointing

After watching the video of the older model I was very excited about receiving this juicer....3 weeks to get it was disappointing to begin with, then it's nothing like the older model that looks very efficient. First use is disappointing most of the pulp gets stuck in the machine meaning lots of pulling apart and cleaning after each juice. Then it stops and nothing just stops wait 10 minutes for it to start again not even a full glass of juice. Emailed for support...nothing! I rang for support to be told I'd recieve an email within 5 minutes....nothing. 5 days later still nothing and I'm chasing them! really disappointed in this machine the older version looks much much better.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for A$254.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Easy to use and easy to clean juicer!

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for A$250.00.

Haddyr

HaddyrIllawarra, NSW

I'm Happy!

This is a great compact juicer. Doesn't take up too much room on the bench top and does a great job. Just for the record, I especially bought it to do a celery detox and I juice celery every day without a problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$298.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Haddyr, and thanks again for supporting a local brand!

Peter w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best.

After waiting for about 4 weeks for delivery, the juicer is very disappointing. They show video for the older larger version which look much better than this unit. The reviews are the same. Everything has to be cut very small to get it into the mouth and if you use cucumber or zucchini it blocks and the juice stays inside the unit. You then need a more fibrous vegetable to push out the pulp and help the juice flow. Cleaning is more difficult than other juicers I've had. OK to make small amounts but not suitable if you want to do a days supply. I'll be returning it and getting a larger one.

Purchased in June 2019 at Froothie for A$294.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your honest feedback Peter!
I'm sorry the 600M wasn't the right fit for you, but I'm glad we could get the right one sorted for you :)

Peter w.

News to me about you getting the right one sorted for me. I bought from Naturopress.

high-performing juicer

Makes making cold-pressed juice for the family so easy and we know we are getting all that goodness from our fruits and vegetables. This was a deciding factor for buying this product. Leftover matter is always dry. We use ours for pineapple, watermon, kale, carrot, ginger, tumeric, oranges, apples.

Purchased in June 2016.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and support Tanya!
As a local Aussie brand we really appreciate it.

JILLIAN

JILLIANHunter Region, NSW

Not suitable for Celery Juice

Not able to process celery leaves or thin stalks. Found the pulp builds up between the outside wall and strainer. Within a few days of using it, the motor was smelling hot, then completely stopped and tripped our Electricity circuit. [name removed] from Froothie, Athena Solutions was very understanding and he was great to discuss this issue with. I promptly returned the machine and received a full refund which was very much appreciated. I found Froothie to be a very good company to deal with.

Purchased in April 2019 at Froothie.

Larni

LarniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

• 600M

The way to start a great day

This is the way to go as far as juicers go. I get so much more juice out of my produce and without the oxidation. Effortless to clean ready to go again for the next round

Purchased in November 2018.

Grace

Graceasked

Optimum 600

Have had this juicer for a couple of months now, and it was producing beautifully smooth juice up until a week ago. It now comes out quite textured and pulpy. I have not made any changes in my juicing routine and use the same fruits and vegetables everyday. Can this be solved?

Smith

Sorry can't help you Grace, my optimum juicer stopped going after 20 minutes of juicing my vegetables, & in-between was cleaned . I sent back my juicer & got a refund.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Grace, you can open a ticket with our warranty support team here and they will assist promptly: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regards
Andrea

The Woz

The Wozasked

Optimum 600

Hello do you have a juicer for wheatgrass?

Hello The Woz,

definitely we do :)

Where the H3000 2nd Gen has the advantages it:

1. It has the wider chute so you can juice bigger fruits without cutting (Like whole apples)

2. It has the vacuum function which basically means you can store your fresh juice and it'll keep fresh for longer. (It's quite a noticeable difference actually)

You can see a bit more about vacuum sealing the juice in our article here about the VAC2 Blender. It also uses vacuum sealing for the juices and smoothies:

3. It has a built-in warming function for things like baby food.

4. It also has pulp control, so you can decide how you like your juice :)

Here are some videos where you can see the H3000 2nd Gen in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTb7_4ZZ7dE&list=PL1dicojIF63peEIOIbhzdY0UmijHkcwiN

Where the 600M wins in:

1. It's more compact, so easier to have on your kitchen bench

2. It's better for juicing leafy greens and celery

So it really depends on what you're looking to use it for :)

I hope this helps!

3. The 600M actually yields more juice, about 10%-20% more than the major brands on the market, including centrifugal.

Here is the 600M in action: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1dicojIF63p2u7kSit4yM-LOo_e_VJti

It's also a few $ cheaper!

Here is a detailed overview about the specifications:

600M: 40-45 rpm, 200 watts, 3.8 x 4.8cm chute size, 34 x 17 x 36.5 cm (LxHxW), weight: 3,56kg

600Pro: 70 rpm, 300 watts, 7.6cm chute size, 40cm x 40cm x 21cm (HxLxW), weight: 3.5kg

No matter which juicer you choose they are both amazing juicers :)

And don’t forget we offer an unconditional 30-day money-back-guarantee

I hope this helps :) If there's anything else I can help out with please let me know!

Stephen S.

Stephen S.asked

Optimum 600

may i know the price of the optimum 600 ?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Stephen, the Optimum 600M is currently on sale at $294 AUD. More info here: https://www.froothie.com.au/optimum-600-slow-juicer

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives