Horrible !!!!

broken after 10 days and the after sales service don’t answer. It’s very bad service and bad product. I’m really disappointed because in the past I bought a juicer and I was very satisfied... I don’t know what happened but seriously it’s not professional and not commercial at all

Purchased in September 2019.

Julie M

Julie M

Do not buy this!

I purchased this juicer in 2014 and only recently started using it. This machine is so disappointing and horrible to use. The pulp chute is not big enough to accommodate the pulp, gets continually blocked and the pulp gets into the juice so that instead of a beautiful juice you end up with sludge unless you repeatedly stop, take apart and unblock. This machine is expensive, doesn't do what it's supposed to do and a waste of money. Do not buy it.

Purchased in September 2014 at Froothie for $599.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Easy to use and easy to clean juicer!

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for $250.00.

Haddyr

HaddyrIllawarra, NSW

I'm Happy!

This is a great compact juicer. Doesn't take up too much room on the bench top and does a great job. Just for the record, I especially bought it to do a celery detox and I juice celery every day without a problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for $298.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Haddyr, and thanks again for supporting a local brand!

Peter w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best.

After waiting for about 4 weeks for delivery, the juicer is very disappointing. They show video for the older larger version which look much better than this unit. The reviews are the same. Everything has to be cut very small to get it into the mouth and if you use cucumber or zucchini it blocks and the juice stays inside the unit. You then need a more fibrous vegetable to push out the pulp and help the juice flow. Cleaning is more difficult than other juicers I've had. OK to make small amounts but not suitable if you want to do a days supply. I'll be returning it and getting a larger one.

Purchased in June 2019 at Froothie for $294.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your honest feedback Peter!
I'm sorry the 600M wasn't the right fit for you, but I'm glad we could get the right one sorted for you :)

Peter w.

News to me about you getting the right one sorted for me. I bought from Naturopress.

high-performing juicer

Makes making cold-pressed juice for the family so easy and we know we are getting all that goodness from our fruits and vegetables. This was a deciding factor for buying this product. Leftover matter is always dry. We use ours for pineapple, watermon, kale, carrot, ginger, tumeric, oranges, apples.

Purchased in June 2016.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and support Tanya!
As a local Aussie brand we really appreciate it.

JILLIAN

JILLIANHunter Region, NSW

Not suitable for Celery Juice

Not able to process celery leaves or thin stalks. Found the pulp builds up between the outside wall and strainer. Within a few days of using it, the motor was smelling hot, then completely stopped and tripped our Electricity circuit. [name removed] from Froothie, Athena Solutions was very understanding and he was great to discuss this issue with. I promptly returned the machine and received a full refund which was very much appreciated. I found Froothie to be a very good company to deal with.

Purchased in April 2019 at Froothie.

Larni

LarniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

• 600M

The way to start a great day

This is the way to go as far as juicers go. I get so much more juice out of my produce and without the oxidation. Effortless to clean ready to go again for the next round

Purchased in November 2018.

VeganAndrea

VeganAndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• 600M

Warning, I don't think this product really exists, feel like we might have been scammed!

Purchased in May 2019 for $298.00.

• 600M

Fundamentally a good juicer.

Purchased in November 2018 for $359.00.

Iain James
Iain James
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for the update Iain, great to hear that you like the juicer :)

Deborah T.

Deborah T.Hobart, TAS

Good product poor service

Juicer ok but Froothie advertised product and received payments knowing product was not available , waited 8 weeks. I would not recommend purchasing products from froothie they need investigating by ACCC .

Purchased in February 2019 for $263.00.

ElleM

ElleM

An Absolute Disgrace!

Purchased in January 2019 for $292.00.

Plastic parts keep breaking

Purchased in November 2014 for $280.00.

Alex
Alex

Hi, although I have followed the link for the review provided to me after the purchase, my review ended up in Optimum 400 section - it should be for Optimum 600.
Thanks for your quick response

Tiff1971

Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

The best juicer I've had

I purchased this juicer to follow The Gerson Therapy after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer. I juice several times a day, mainly green smoothies and also huge amounts of carrot and apple juice, though I've tried most things in this machine. I just love this juicer. I've never had any issues with jamming and the best part is how very easy it is to clean. I simply run the parts under hot water and it's done. It is very quick and easy to put back together also which is necessary when using the juicer so often each day. It has definitely had a work out and is still after this time, going strong. I 100% recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much Tiff for supporting a local Aussie brand. I'm so happy it's served you well. If there's anything at all we can help you out with please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Outstanding Juicer!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thanks Fitness Pm! Can't thank you enough for your support of our local brand :)

KtBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Juicer!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

KtB! Those sound like some tasty recipes :) Thanks for supporting our local Aussie brand!

KtB

it's such a great product...

"BOB"

"BOB"Greymouth

Great Design Motor just needs more power or needs to be brushless.

If you want great tasting, clean juice from a machine that doesn't take a lot of effort to clean then look no further. As far as domestic, household juicers go it would be right at the top of the list and I've used quite a few brands. A nice quiet motor on a machine that rings out the last drop of juice from your produce. It would be truly commercial if it had a brushless motor. NICE!!!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thanks a lot for the tip Bob! That's a great idea. It definitely could be an upcoming development.
Thanks again for your feedback and support this Aussie brand.

Keith GBlack Mountain

Cautious optimism

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for taking the leap and trusting us Keith! If there's anything at all we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Keith G

Optimum 600 3rd Generation juicer the best there is.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your support Craig. It means the world to our local Aussie brand.

MargieGC

MargieGCSYDNEY

Great juicer

Very easy to use. I find if I give it all a quick rinse before I start, then cleaning is very easy, nothing sticks to the plastic. I use it for all manner of vegetables and fruit. Would only use for 5 mins a day or every few days. Quiet running. The machine won't start unless the top section has been twisted fully into place, I am guessing for safety reasons. Once I use it though, I find it very difficult to twist the two sections apart to clean. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this easier? It will soon get to the stage where I will not be able to get the top part off, and won't be able to use it anymore, which would be very disappointing. Thank you.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Robert L.

Robert L.asked

Our optimum 600 has just stopped, and would not go again. I have found that there is NO FUSE in it!! The wire end plates in the fuse holder have just been pushed against each other all this time. Jiggiling the machine used to make it go again , and I just thought the cutout switch was a bit " dicky". But this time it just refused to go again.
Yes I have dismantled it all, and found this issue.
What fuse is required please?
Robert

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Robert! Email me ASAP at francois@froothie.com.au and I will have your faulty juicer replaced immediately. if you prefer you can also call me at 1300 309 900

Robert L.

Robert L.asked

What fuse is required

Chitra S

Chitra Sasked

Hi there,

I'm deciding between optimum 600 and H3000. Are they even comparable? Can you please help me understand?

Cheers,
Chitra

Hello Chitra,

thank you for your question.

Where the H3000 2nd Gen has the advantages it:

1. It has the wider chute so you can juice bigger fruits without cutting (Like whole apples)

2. It has the vacuum function which basically means you can store your fresh juice and it'll keep fresh for longer. (It's quite a noticeable difference actually)

You can see a bit more about vacuum sealing the juice in our article here about the VAC2 Blender. It also uses vacuum sealing for the juices and smoothies:

3. It has a built-in warming function for things like baby food.

4. It also has pulp control, so you can decide how you like your juice :)

Where the 600M wins in:

1. It's more compact, so easier to have on your kitchen bench

2. It's great for juicing leafy greens and celery

So it really depends on what you're looking to use it for :)

I hope this helps!

3. The 600M actually yields more juice, about 10%-20% more than the major brands on the market, including centrifugal.

Here are some more specs:

600M: 40-45 rpm, 200 watts, 3.8 x 4.8cm chute size

Dimensions 405 x 170 x 170 mm
Weight3.5 kg
Release dateFeb 2019
Discontinuation dateMar 2019
Replaced byOptimum Appliances 600MOptimum Appliances 600 3rd GenerationOptimum Appliances 600 2nd Generation