It's only okay

I've used my 600M for about a month now. And I juice celery daily. I prep the celery by cutting it up into smallish pieces so the fibre isn't a problem.
There are positives worth noting - small footprint, low noise, cleaning is easy enough.
Overall, I find this juicer disappointing.
There is a little learning curve to juicing so the machine doesn't just stop and then refuse to go again after a break.
There is too much pulp in the juice. There is so much pulp that it's hard to call it a juice. I have to strain the juice every time. Not happy with that.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Froothie website.

This juicer doesn't work

It jams every time I try and add celery to my juice. It doens't work and the company won't offer me a refund. I've used it 5 times. Do not invest in this juicer. It's also very hard to clean.

KellyS

KellySSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Small foot print & easy to use

Purchased in December 2019 at Froothie for $250.00.

• 600M

My Optimum 600 BIg-Mouth juicer is the BEST!

Purchased in June 2019 for $300.00.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Companion to Froothie's Older Blender

We bought the Optimum 600M Compact Cold Press Juicer about seven months ago. We are using it in conjunction with an older Optimum model (2012) which has worked well for seven years and is still going strong. The 600M is compact and easy to use, especially for harder fruit and vegs (not celery, which is too stringy for it). The juice comes out delicious and I use the pulp as well for things like a quiche filling, so nothing is wasted. Cleaning the container takes a little time, but no major problem.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for $293.00.

leisaryan

leisaryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO IMPRESSED

My husband and I bought a Optimum 600 and although as yet don't know what what the machine is like, I want to say I'm am totally impressed with the customers service from this company and even if this machine isn't as amazing as it supposed it be, I'll be finding one within this company that dose :). Made my weekend :0 OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, if I could give 10 stars I would.

drumcat

drumcat

• 600M

Super juicer with small footprint

I purchased this juicer because of the dimensions, which is ideal if you have a small amount of space and potentially for when travelling. I find it does a great job with high yield juice. One needs to chop the fruits and veggies in smaller chunks particularly celery due to the small mouth design. Otherwise, very happy with the amount of juice. It is easy to clean, assemble, and disassemble. Occasionally, food chunks do get caught and not juiced if too small a size. I'm still trying to find the optimum (no pun intended) size of pieces to add.

Purchased in May 2019 at Froothie for $298.00.

Clivy

ClivyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• 600M

It serves me very well like the Genie out of a bottle

Cold press juicer that delivers and is reliable. Amongst other juicing recipes I make the Don Tolman signature juice Cabala, hence the reason I acquired this juicer. A mix of fruits and vegetable which is made up of hard and soft fruits with pips. As I am a believer in whole foods, this product satisfies my lifestyle. I follow the instructions and it is very forgiving. I have used this juicer since March 2015 and it is still going. The small footprint and ease of use and cleaning are added bonus. A product that does what it says, does say a lot for itself.

Purchased in March 2015.

RachNorth-East, TAS

very disappointing

After watching the video of the older model I was very excited about receiving this juicer....3 weeks to get it was disappointing to begin with, then it's nothing like the older model that looks very efficient. First use is disappointing most of the pulp gets stuck in the machine meaning lots of pulling apart and cleaning after each juice. Then it stops and nothing just stops wait 10 minutes for it to start again not even a full glass of juice. Emailed for support...nothing! I rang for support to be told I'd recieve an email within 5 minutes....nothing. 5 days later still nothing and I'm chasing them! really disappointed in this machine the older version looks much much better.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for $254.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 600M

Easy to use and easy to clean juicer!

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for $250.00.

Haddyr

HaddyrIllawarra, NSW

I'm Happy!

This is a great compact juicer. Doesn't take up too much room on the bench top and does a great job. Just for the record, I especially bought it to do a celery detox and I juice celery every day without a problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for $298.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Haddyr, and thanks again for supporting a local brand!

Peter w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best.

After waiting for about 4 weeks for delivery, the juicer is very disappointing. They show video for the older larger version which look much better than this unit. The reviews are the same. Everything has to be cut very small to get it into the mouth and if you use cucumber or zucchini it blocks and the juice stays inside the unit. You then need a more fibrous vegetable to push out the pulp and help the juice flow. Cleaning is more difficult than other juicers I've had. OK to make small amounts but not suitable if you want to do a days supply. I'll be returning it and getting a larger one.

Purchased in June 2019 at Froothie for $294.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your honest feedback Peter!
I'm sorry the 600M wasn't the right fit for you, but I'm glad we could get the right one sorted for you :)

Peter w.

News to me about you getting the right one sorted for me. I bought from Naturopress.

high-performing juicer

Makes making cold-pressed juice for the family so easy and we know we are getting all that goodness from our fruits and vegetables. This was a deciding factor for buying this product. Leftover matter is always dry. We use ours for pineapple, watermon, kale, carrot, ginger, tumeric, oranges, apples.

Purchased in June 2016.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and support Tanya!
As a local Aussie brand we really appreciate it.

JILLIAN

JILLIANHunter Region, NSW

Not suitable for Celery Juice

Not able to process celery leaves or thin stalks. Found the pulp builds up between the outside wall and strainer. Within a few days of using it, the motor was smelling hot, then completely stopped and tripped our Electricity circuit. [name removed] from Froothie, Athena Solutions was very understanding and he was great to discuss this issue with. I promptly returned the machine and received a full refund which was very much appreciated. I found Froothie to be a very good company to deal with.

Purchased in April 2019 at Froothie.

Larni

LarniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

• 600M

The way to start a great day

This is the way to go as far as juicers go. I get so much more juice out of my produce and without the oxidation. Effortless to clean ready to go again for the next round

Purchased in November 2018.

VeganAndrea

VeganAndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• 600M

Warning, I don't think this product really exists, feel like we might have been scammed!

Purchased in May 2019 for $298.00.

• 600M

Fundamentally a good juicer.

Purchased in November 2018 for $359.00.

Iain James
Iain James
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for the update Iain, great to hear that you like the juicer :)

Deborah T.

Deborah T.Hobart, TAS

Good product poor service

Juicer ok but Froothie advertised product and received payments knowing product was not available , waited 8 weeks. I would not recommend purchasing products from froothie they need investigating by ACCC .

Purchased in February 2019 for $263.00.

ElleM

ElleM

An Absolute Disgrace!

Purchased in January 2019 for $292.00.

Plastic parts keep breaking

Purchased in November 2014 for $280.00.

Alex
Alex

Hi, although I have followed the link for the review provided to me after the purchase, my review ended up in Optimum 400 section - it should be for Optimum 600.
Thanks for your quick response

Stephen S.

Stephen S.asked

may i know the price of the optimum 600 ?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Stephen, the Optimum 600M is currently on sale at $294 AUD. More info here: https://www.froothie.com.au/optimum-600-slow-juicer

Stephen S.

Stephen S.asked

how much is the price of the optimum 600 ??

wendy

wendyasked

what is delivery time for this juicer and does it make smoothies as well as juicing?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Wendy, the Optimum 600M is in stock. Here is an overview on delivery times in Australia: https://www.froothie.com.au/delivery

You can definitely make delicious juices, nutmilk, sorbet and more with the juicer. If you are trying to make smoothies this will be a bit different when made in the juicer. Have a look at a detailed comparison here: https://www.foodmatters.com/articles-1/juicing-vs-blending-which-one-is-better

I hope this helps and you will be really impressed with Optimum 600M. Any other questions please do not hesitate to contact our team at support@froothie.com.au or via phone at 1300 309 900. We are here to help! Thank you immensely :)
And remember, any purchase on our website includes a full unconditional money-back guarantee which includes return postage if you change your mind. However, I can guarantee this will not be the case :)

Andrea