Good product poor service

Juicer ok but Froothie advertised product and received payments knowing product was not available , waited 8 weeks. I would not recommend purchasing products from froothie they need investigating by ACCC .

Purchased in February 2019 for $263.00.

Noise Level
Hello Deborah, we have taken steps to avoid delays such as what we had this year with the 600M. Demand far outweighed supply, many shipments selling out and we messed up badly in having it all organized. I am now personally involved, working with the General Manager Francois to implement a new logistics system to ensure this never happens again Many shipments arriving in the next couple of weeks so that we will have enough stock for many months... Really sorry to have failed you :-( Please email me at roy@froothie.com.au or call the office at 1300 309 900 if there is ANYTHING I can help you with :-) You can also DM us on Facebook and ask for me, or Instagram :-)

An Absolute Disgrace!

My complaints are the same as the poor customers below! We ordered our 600m juicer over the Christmas break… we paid and assumed our juicer would arrive in 3-5 days (as per the shipping details on the website).

Sadly, this was not the case!! We were advised a few days after purchasing that there was a delay with an estimated arrival date as late January, then late January rolled around and yet another email advising that there were more delays and that Froothie were making ‘changes to the product for a better juicing experience and they were developing a new ice cream/sorbet strainer' and that we would receive a free Zense Personal Aromatherapy Diffuser for the delay (which we didn't actually receive). The next email was to advise us of the new shipment date in February… a few more false promises and yet another delivery date of March AND an offer of a free ab blaster or $40 refund for the delay - we opted for the $40 off (which we actually never received).

Finally… our juicer landed on our doorstep on April 8th 2019 (over 4 months after we ordered it). To be honest, we were pretty annoyed about the entire experience but happy it arrived... because a bunch of customers had started talking through social media thinking we might have been scammed so the fact that it was here was a relief.

Now… to the juicing… which is actually why I here!! Firstly, this ‘new and improved’ juicer is NOTHING like the one advertised or the one on the Froothie TV commercial with Zane!!! With the old juicer you were supposed to be able to juice whole fruits - Zane even remarks ‘no cutting required’ as she was juicing an ENTIRE apple.

Well… our 'new' juicer can barely handle one strawberry let alone an entire apple!! This machine requires us to cut everything into tiny pieces and even then it still jams up! It cant handle apple cut up into 10 pieces let alone leafy greens such as celery, spinach or anything else. If the chute isn’t blocking up the machine is jamming!!!

We are the first to review the actual juicer from this latest Froothie debacle and I dare say… we will not be the last! Bottom line - juicer doesn’t work and extremely poor customer service! By my calculations… if you don’t have those simple things it will only be a matter of time before you lose your customer base too.

Froothie, we are really disappointed in this entire experience and are saddened to even write this review! If you had just been honest and told your customers that you didn’t have stock we probably would have just come back and ordered at another time. Instead, you took your customers money and were dishonest and in my books, that makes you an untrustworthy company.

My advice to others would be, grab yourself a Kuvings and save the hassle!

Purchased in January 2019 for $292.00.

Noise Level
Hello Elle, I am so sorry to see your review and the delay you experienced with your shipment. All 3 shipments sold out in advance and we will not be stocked with the product until later this month as the shipment from last week sold out in advance as well… I am taking steps as the COO of Froothie to implement a system to avoid such issues from occurring. It should be live before the end of the year :-) Regarding your $40 refund, you should have received this. If not, please email me at roy@froothie.com.au and I can personally follow this up The juicer you are referring to is the big mouth Optimum 600. The 600M is a more compact juicer with is lighter, about half the price, yields more juice with less pulp than the original 600 and AN OTHER JUICER ON THE MARKET. One of the shortfalls with all big mouth vertical juicers is the amount of pulp, and this includes Kuvings and Optimum. The way to solve this is a small mouth like the 600 (which again has less pulp and yields more juice than any other juicer) or a horizontal big mouth juicer like the H3000 (new model available on our website) I am again very sorry for the delays with your shipment, we did not expect such a long delay and any customer could get a refund anytime. However I think we should not take payments when the delivery date is not 100% confirmed and should have been clear to all clients with more updates. I am really sorry to fail you… Our founder Mario has been obsessed since day 1 (7 years ago when he launched Froothie) in offering the best customer service possible, and this has not changed. Please email me at roy@froothie.com.au or call the office at 1300 309 900 (you can also DM us on Facebook and ask for me, or Instagram) as I want to make this up to you! Anyone who had issues with the Optimum 600M delivery, please contact me and I will personally be involved in assisting in any way possible to regain your trust :-) Really hope to turn you around so you can join our tens of thousands of happy customers across Australia, and many more globally… I will not give up until this is achieved and will treat every email from every customer with upmost priority as the 600M delay was a big flop from our end, we should have better handled the spike in demand!

I'm still not sure!

I wish I could review the Optimum 600M which I ordered in the 2nd week of March. Unfortunately it still has not been delivered. Customer support have stayed in touch with regular emails saying things like "Great news! Your order is on its way to Melbourne!!!" or "Unfortunately our manufacturer has delivered the wrong colour. If you can wait another month we can deliver the colour you ordered. Alternatively we can deliver in the wrong colour" This delivery service is woeful. 10 years ago we might not have thought twice but with Amazon and other suppliers able to deliver next day, this really is not good enough.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hello Lush, you are absolutely right, such delays are definitely not acceptable ESPECIALLY in the Amazon days... Speed is key, and we messed up with the latest 600M shipment. We should have better handled the spike in demand.... Four 600M shipments sold out in advance, something that we have never experienced to this extent in the company’s history and we were not equipped to deal with this scenario. This is not acceptable and as the COO I am now focusing solely on a better logistics systems to avoid such matters from repeating themselves. Again I am very sorry for your experience Lush. On a positive note the product you will be receiving will DEFINITELY be worth the wait! The new 600M is not only compact and light, but also produces the least amount of pulp and has the highest juice yield than ANY OTHER JUICER on the market! And you’ll also receive a free attachment to also allow you to prepare sorbets and ice cream, as well as a small gift with your juicer to compensate for the delay :-) Again very sorry for your experience Lush, all orders have now been dispatched and if you need anything whatsoever you are more than welcome to email email me directly at roy@froothie.com.au or call the office at 1300 309 900 if there is ANYTHING I can help you with :-) You can also DM us on Facebook and ask for me, or Instagram :-)

The best juicer I've had

I purchased this juicer to follow The Gerson Therapy after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer. I juice several times a day, mainly green smoothies and also huge amounts of carrot and apple juice, though I've tried most things in this machine. I just love this juicer. I've never had any issues with jamming and the best part is how very easy it is to clean. I simply run the parts under hot water and it's done. It is very quick and easy to put back together also which is necessary when using the juicer so often each day. It has definitely had a work out and is still after this time, going strong. I 100% recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Thank you so much Tiff for supporting a local Aussie brand. I'm so happy it's served you well. If there's anything at all we can help you out with please don't hesitate to get in touch! - Roy

Outstanding Juicer!!!

I've had this juicer for 3 years now where It's been an excellent durable juicer! It has a strong quality feel to it compare to most juicers that feel like they are cheap and been built in China. I'm able to juice anything where it doesn't get jammed unless you put 2 much in at once. You can always reverse it which fixes the problem. Cleaning time is about 2-3 minutes where there are about 6 pieces to clean. Most of it just washes out with hot water with little use of the brush which you only use for 2 pieces.

After a couple of years, I noticed the loose vegetable can cause it to get stuck where I had to return it once cause it got jammed. Customer service is excellent!! They also advised me to rotate soft, hard, soft vegetables/fruit to avoid it getting jammed again. This has resolved the problem hence why this unit loses 1 starI Apart from that, I highly recommend this juicer!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Thanks Fitness Pm! Can't thank you enough for your support of our local brand :) - Roy

Wonderful Juicer!

I've had my juicer for about 2 months, and use it every day. Great tasting juice, great volume, love the way it pours out of the chute! I make all the juice for the day, and store it in glass bottles in the fridge. I juice ginger & apple to start the day; celery; sweet potato; carrots - I found I had to chop carrots smaller, but it takes great chunks of pineapple - with skin on - whole peeled oranges; beetroot; great almond milk - the almond pulp can be dried in a slow oven, used over salads, porridge, soups - any number of things. The wide neck means much less chopping than other juicers. I make banana and berry sorbets; hummus.
It's quiet and quick, & easy to clean - once I discovered the grey rubber plug at the base of the container - but if anything were to get stuck, a wooden sate stick frees it up.
The Optimum 600 is neat and compact, and exceeded all my expectations - except for the 'recipe book' which has a strange font so I find it hard to read the recipe titles - plus there's no tips and tricks, no recipes for anything other than juice - sorbets, hummus, for instance. Also, I haven't been able to make good smoothies in it. But apart from that, it's a great machine, and makes great juice, with very little pulp waste, which I then compost.
Thank you Froothie!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
KtB! Those sound like some tasty recipes :) Thanks for supporting our local Aussie brand! - RoyThank you Roy, it's such a great product...

Great Design Motor just needs more power or needs to be brushless.

If you want great tasting, clean juice from a machine that doesn't take a lot of effort to clean then look no further. As far as domestic, household juicers go it would be right at the top of the list and I've used quite a few brands. A nice quiet motor on a machine that rings out the last drop of juice from your produce. It would be truly commercial if it had a brushless motor. NICE!!!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thanks a lot for the tip Bob! That's a great idea. It definitely could be an upcoming development. Thanks again for your feedback and support this Aussie brand. - Roy

Cautious optimism

Many things promise the world and then turn out to be bitterly disappointing. So I must admit I was cautious but optimistic when replacing my old juicer with an Optimum 600 (3rd generation). However, I’m glad the optimism won the battle as this juicer, which I have had for a couple of months, has exceeded my expectations. At about half the price of my old juicer which I have used for about 10 years and supposed to be the bees knees, juice making is so much easier without the chopping, pushing and clogging and the result is excellent covering a very wide range of fruit and vegetables. Although some people complain that cleaning is difficult, I have found it quite easy in only a minute or two as I have a hose with pistol grip nozzle on my verandah and pulp hoses off easily with occasional light brushing. Very happy so far.
Keith from Cooroy Qld

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thank you so much for taking the leap and trusting us Keith! If there's anything at all we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch. - RoyOne year on and still just as happy. Some people experience difficulty in removing the top from the main body. I have had this once or twice but I believe it only occurs when too much fruit is placed in at a time and backed up to ease the burden compressing the load to the top and clogging the seal. Take it a little bit slower.

Optimum 600 3rd Generation juicer the best there is.

The Froothie Optimum 600 3rd generation cold press juicer is the best buy in juicers you can invest in. The juice is pressed and the flavour is better that eating a piece of fruit. There is less pulp waste so you get more of the vitamins from the fruit. My wife and I use the machine daily and it is very easy to clean and is very quiet compared to centrifuge juicers that destroy the flavour and make more mess and waste. We are so happy we tell everyone about the Froothie Optimum 600 cold press juicer. I wish more cafes and juicer shops would use the Froothie Optimum 600 cold press juicer. It makes sense to give the customer a better flavoured juice and save money by achieving more juice from the fruit with less waste. With the ease of cleaning, the down time of a machine would be less. Froothie also give you recipes for many type of juice combinations. So you can’t go wrong in making a great juice.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thank you so much for your support Craig. It means the world to our local Aussie brand. - Roy

Great juicer

Very easy to use. I find if I give it all a quick rinse before I start, then cleaning is very easy, nothing sticks to the plastic. I use it for all manner of vegetables and fruit. Would only use for 5 mins a day or every few days. Quiet running. The machine won't start unless the top section has been twisted fully into place, I am guessing for safety reasons. Once I use it though, I find it very difficult to twist the two sections apart to clean. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this easier? It will soon get to the stage where I will not be able to get the top part off, and won't be able to use it anymore, which would be very disappointing. Thank you.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hello MargieGC, My name is Francois and I am the General Manager here at Froothie. I am so glad you are enjoying your Optimum 600 3rd Generation. It is indeed a great appliance and easy to use. However, I am concerned about the issue you have reported about the hopper and juicing bowl being difficult to disassemble. Could you please message me directly at francois.n@froothie.com.au so that I can investigate the issue and resolve it for you. Kind regards Francois Froothie Australia

I'm a juicer convert

Fantastic juicer, demolishes everything I throw in. As soon as I'm done I clean it, a rinse works for almost every piece and it's done in 3 minutes! Powerful enough to chew through beetroot yet gets every drop from oranges and pears. So glad I bought this one, it's easy to use and store, compact, streams of healthy juice and fun to watch.

Thanks for supporting a local Aussie brand CLH! - Roy

Fantastic, wish I had brought it earlier.

Love it, spent some six months researching juicers before deciding on this one. I like to buy quality for the money I spend and I am sure I have done so. I have fun making all types of juices usually with anything I can find in the fridge or what is growing locally and as I live in the Far North there is a great range of tropical fruits and vegies to select from to make a fantastic tasting juices. I am also getting my wife interested in drinking fresh juice with my concoctions, and yes it is easy enough to clean up. I made more mess before with my manual juicer.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
TreeClimber your words are very humbling. I'm so glad you've enjoyed our juicer and I want to thank you for trusting our local Aussie brand. - Roy

Great juicer and amazing support

My husband and I watch a documentary about the health benefits of juicing. This lead us to do some research on the internet and we found the Optimum juicer. We ordered as they were have a fabulous special and it arrived really quickly - even more amazing as it was delivered to Tassie. It makes great juice and is really easy to clean. We had an issue with a small crack appearing it a bit of the juicer. An email to the amazing support staff and a replacement part was on its way. Again delivered in lighting fast time to Tassie. And the support staff were incredible.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Not only the health benefits, but how tasty is the juice, am I right! Thanks for your support Lily :) If there's anything we can help you out with please get in touch. - Roy

Sturdy and Reliable

I have switched to the Optimum 600 after years being loyal to another brand and continually having performance and quality issues. The Optimum can handle a large volume of produce and extracts plenty of juice. After 3 months I have to say this is the best juicer I have ever owned. My only criticism would be the drain valve is quite flimsy and mine has fallen off while cleaning, the cracked hinge makes it now impossible to seal.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hello Gary, My name is Francois and I am the General Manager here at Froothie. Thank you very much for the lovely review regarding your Optimum 600 3rd Generation. I am glad you are very happy with it and its performance :) Please contact me directly at francois.n@froothie.com.au regarding the issue you reported with the seal and I will personally assist you. Kind regards FrancoisThanks to Francois at Froothie for your exceptional customer service! I received my replacement part very promptly and at no cost. I wish all companies delivered such great service, thanks again. GaryThanks to Francois at Froothie for your exceptional customer service! I received my replacement part very promptly and at no cost. I wish all companies delivered such great service, thanks again. Gary

Juicing Just got Easier

I am on a health protocol requires me to drink 500mls of fresh celery juice every morning. I was using a friction juicer and the whole process was messy, noisy and labour intensive. I invested in the Froothie Optimum 600 just before Christmas. It is amazing. It's much quieter, much higher yields of juice and easy to clean. It works best with smaller pieces of celery so I cut as I juice. I can't go back to my old juicer and I can recommend this juicer to everyone.

Thank you so much for your support Tracey! It means the world to us. - Roy

Love it!

We highly recommend this juicer. It's a slow-juicer yet the chute is so large, you hardly have to chop thing! Carrots and small-medium apples go down whole which makes juicing so much faster. It's not loud and it's easy to clean. Fantastic juicer - wouldn't use anything else. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Carrot juice is my absolute favourite! Thank you for supporting our local Aussie brand Laura! - Roy

Fabulously Amazing

The quantity of juce is much more than I expected and I am very happy. The machine is remarkably quiet, much quieter than I initially anticipated. There are a couple of crevices that are a bit tricky to clean and I use a different brush to what came with the machine. I don't use it during winter months but during the warmer weather it sits on the kitchen bench 24/7 and cops a pummeling. Excellent product and highly recommend anyone to purchase one.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Thanks for the feedback Bulldog! How good is fresh juice on a hot summer day? - Roy

Fantastic juicer

More than happy with the product,easy to use and clean even my children are using it.We use it on a daily basis to create all kinds of flavours.The filters are great with no pulp getting into the juice so it’s nice and smooth.Quite to use so I can juice early morning without waking the house up.Overall thumbs up.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
That's all we hope for Dan! Thank you so much for the kind words and support. - Roy

Love this juicer

This is my first juicer and I am very happy with it. Easy to use, easy to clean & assemble, not too loud, even my kids love using it. I use it every 2nd to 3rd day (I make 3-4L each time). I juice carrots, beets, pineapple, apples, spinach, cucumbers, celery, ginger, strawberries, watermelon, oranges. I can highly recommend this juicer.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
We hope it will stay your first juicer for quite some time :) Thanks for supporting our local Aussie brand Emily! - Roy

Happy Customer

I am delighted with the Optimum 600 3rd Generation. It is very easy and quick to use with maximum juice output. Also is quiet and non messy when putting fruit and vegetables through the machine. Therefore very easy to clean and only the juicing parts need cleaning not the outside unit which I had experienced with my other brand machine. Simplicity of cleaning means I can use every morning even when time is short, which enables me to juice twice a day with ease and have quality juice every time.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Rose thank you so much for your feedback about the Juicer! Your support of our local brand means the world, honestly. - Roy

Why is it taking so long for my order to be processed ?- ordered and paid for over a week ago. Then I was advised it would be despatched (hopefully) on Friday or Monday. Still nothing and now no response to my latest email. I see from a previous review that they were surprised how quick delivery was! I was really looking forward to starting juicing but this has taken the edge off a bit
Hi Kat, I can't help you with this, as my one (a year ago) came within a few days. Maybe they're awaiting another shipment. Why not ring 03 8609 2210 and speak with François? The customer service is usually very good. Best wishes, hope it arrives soon!Hi Kat! I'm so sorry you've had this issue getting a hold of us! The 600M has been selling out faster than we can bring it in so it's caused a logistical delay for us :( I can definitely check up on your order and let you know, just get in touch with us here: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Or send us a message on Facebook or call us on 1300 309 900! - Roy

Are your juicers BPA and BPS free?
Hi Lindy! Thanks a fantastic question :) All our juicers are definitely BPA free (less than 0.01% traces if any, they can't actually measure the amount because it's so low) They've all passed the comprehensive LFGB Food Grade Test! https://www.tuv.com/world/en/lfgb-food-contact-grade-testing.html And comply with AU, EU and US regulations If there's anything else we can help you with please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.

Hi with a juicer extractor the quality of the juice is all important. Rating 1 to 10. What is quality from the optimum 600. i.e. Clarity with lack of sediment. Thanks .Brian Collings
Hi Brian. Not sure what a 10 would look like, so I'd say a 9. The Optimum 600 extracts significantly more juice than other juicers I've tried, and the juice is clear and tastes great! I've had my juicer for 11 months now, use it a lot, and am very happy with it.Hey Brian, the Optimum 600 juicer is a cold press juicer meaning the nutrients will not be shredded with the faster traditional centrifugal juicers. The slower the juicer (and Optimum is the slowest on the market), the better the juice I would rate it as a 10 but I'm obviously bias haha! Actually I would rate it a 9 as the 600M is a 9.5 with it's new improvements. A 10 would be our upcoming Second Generation H3000 which will be announced soon ;-) Hope this helps! Francois

600M600 1st Generation600 2nd Generation600 3rd Generation
TypeCold PressCold PressCold Press
Price (RRP) $699$699$699
Release dateFeb 2019
Discontinuation dateMar 2019
Replaced byOptimum Appliances 600 2nd GenerationOptimum Appliances 600 3rd GenerationOptimum Appliances 600M

Similar listings