22Optimum 600

4.3
4.2
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum 600 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned 600M

Best Purchase ever!!!

I was using a very loud juicer from Nutribullet. But now I have my Optimum it is a game changer. So easy and quiet, the juice is perfect everytime. I leave it on the benchtop all set up and ready to go. Just add the desired fruits and vegeatbles and the start of my day is a very happy one. At this stage I have only juiced but I will attempt other things soon. I am amazed in particular at how much juice comes from a carrot.
Love Love love it

Purchased in for $294.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Karen, Thanks so much for taking the time to write your honest and positive review. I am so happy to hear you are loving your Optimum 600M cold press juicer. It is so easy to use and I am glad it fit's into your life so easily.

Feel free to share your recipes and exchange ideas in our Froothie Family Facebook group here:
external link

In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothilicious day!
Suzanna

Layal
Layal

Worth the money

I am absolutely happy with my purchase. It's very easy to use and clean. It does a great job. It's better than all juicer I have used. Show details
vicxy66
vicxy66
  Fair Incentive Verified 600XXL

Great capacity cold press juicer

I love this very easy to use machine. With few parts to assemble, easy to clean parts and quick juicing due to huge capacity to fill, it does a great job. I have juiced Kale, beetroot, apples, celery, ginger, carrots..all easily processed and the juice, delectable. The price is relatively great value compared to other machines with same capacity. Very happy with this purchase. Show details
Maria -  my_food4thought
Maria - my_food4thoughtSydney, NSW
  Verified 600XXL

Arrived speedily to my doorstep, effortless set up and use. I feel healthy using it!

i have nothing but fantastic words to say. Easy set up, sleek, works well. I am absolutely thrilled with the size and effortless juicing and cleaning of the machine also.Well done froothie! Staff are also amazing to deal with. Show details ·  1
Kfed
KfedPerth, WA2 posts

So far so good

So far so good. When I first unpacked my juicer I was concerned about the cheapness of the material. I have previously been using a Hurom for the past 10 yrs so there is a difference in quality. Will have to see if this lil compact juicer stands the test of time. I juice 5 x days per week.
Very easy to clean, compact, pretty quiet. Fingers crossed Show details ·  1
Ivana Wilson
Ivana Wilson

Love it!

Absolutely love our juicer! It’s so compact it permanently stays on the benchtop. It’s so easy to use and safe, my 2 year old loves putting the fruit into the juicer to help me in the mornings. So much healthier and tastier than store bought juice. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Karen McArthur
Karen McArthur

Quality product, compact

I love the size of the Optimum 600M cold press juicer, especially for daily use and it is so easy to clean. The amount of juice extracted is amazing and the waste minimal, but great for the composter. Show details ·  1
Colin Grove
Colin Grove2 posts

Worth the money

Have just received our juicer and so far we absolutely love it!
We have found it super easy to use and even easier to clean. Great tasting juice too Show details ·  1
Jo R
Jo RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  Verified 600XXL

One of the best juicers on the market

Great juicer, it's a good size to leave on the bench, not to bulky. I've been juicing celery daily and it works really well, the only issue is the stringy celery bits get stuck in the pulp chute, so to juice any more than 1 or two bunches it will need to be cleaned so as not to clog the machine. Otherwise, a good quality machine that I highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Katz Kitchen
Katz Kitchen

Easy to use juicer!

I love this juicer. It is super easy to use, quiet and simple to clean up. Great value for money and much better than previous juicers I have used. Show reply
Annie
Annie
  Verified 600XXL

The Optimum 600XXL Big Mouth Juicer Made Me Fall in Love with Juicing Again!

The Optimum 600XXL Big Mouth Juicer is a game changer. It is the best juicer I’ve ever used. It has an innovative design that makes fresh and nutritious juices from whole fruits and vegetables with minimum preparation time. It’s fast, powerful, and easy to use. It’s also easy to clean, which is a big plus for me. It was always a hassle to clean my old juicer, but this one is a breeze. I love the Midnight Silver color, it matches my kitchen perfectly. This juicer has made me fall in love with juicing again. Now I start my day with a delicious veggie juice. This is a wonderful product that I’m very happy with. Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
racem8
racem8North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Love it! Wish I'd bought one years ago

It's been fun creating different juices & my family loves having fresh, pure juice. The hardest part is making enough so it doesn't all get drunk in a day. It's made me more aware of where to buy the best priced produce as well. Show details ·  1
Linda N.
Linda N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified 600M

Exceptionally enjoyable after-sale service

We bought this juicer in July 2021 and have been using it at least 3 times a week. It stopped working in December 2023. I am not aware of the 5- year warranty covered for parts and motor until I went through the receipt. I wrote to Athena Solutions Pty Ltd support team to verify if the juicer was covered, having in mind that I may need to pay extra or get a new replacement. To my surprise, problem was quickly identified and at the time of writing this review (about 3 days from my initial contact), a new auger is on its way to replace my cracked one. Thank you very much for your service, Athena Solutions Pty Ltd. You have provided one of the best after-sale services that I have encountered. Show details ·  1
Prue
Prue2 posts
  Verified 600XXL

A great juicer, easy to use, even easier to clean

I love this juicer. It is so simple to use and produces delicious juices.
It is so quick and easy to clean and all the residue washes off easily with just hot water. Show reply
Tamara
Tamara
  Fair Incentive Verified 600M

I LOVE IT!

I use it daily, easy to use, clean, and noise-free. Great performance in juice extraction. My recommendation is for more than two people, I would choose to buy the next version (with the wider mouth). I fully recommend it!! Show details ·  1