29Optimum 600

4.4
4.2
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum 600 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned 600M

Best Purchase ever!!!

I was using a very loud juicer from Nutribullet. But now I have my Optimum it is a game changer. So easy and quiet, the juice is perfect everytime. I leave it on the benchtop all set up and ready to go. Just add the desired fruits and vegeatbles and the start of my day is a very happy one. At this stage I have only juiced but I will attempt other things soon. I am amazed in particular at how much juice comes from a carrot.
Love Love love it

Purchased in for $294.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Karen, Thanks so much for taking the time to write your honest and positive review. I am so happy to hear you are loving your Optimum 600M cold press juicer. It is so easy to use and I am glad it fit's into your life so easily.

Feel free to share your recipes and exchange ideas in our Froothie Family Facebook group here:
external link

In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothilicious day!
Suzanna

Very stylish as well as being very easy to use and clean. Show details ·  1
Tina
Tina2 posts

Love my blender

I love it! Best Ive owned. Easy to clean. Easy to pull apart and put back together. Doesnt take up much room on the bench. Makes beautiful juice Show details ·  1
Stephanie
Stephanie
  Verified 600M

Couldn’t live without it now…

I love my juicer have used it every day since receiving it. So easy to use and clean. Husband also loves his juicers in the morning!! Also love the book with 100 juicers to make. Kids love the watermelon one….. Show details ·  1
Jannine
JannineSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Happy Juicers

From the initial purchase to easy set up and then enjoying delicious healthy juices , what more can I say . Oh yes the support from the team has been amazing . Wish I had purchased my juicer sooner !! Show details ·  1
Clement Joseph
Clement JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

My honest experience with optimum 600XXL

Optimum 600XXL works wonders. It extract the liquid completely with absolute purity. Show details ·  1
Perpetual
PerpetualSydney, NSW2 posts

Great juicer

This juicer is good but not great, it works well enough but it's perfect, it leaves too much wet pulp at the end of juicing and keeps the last bit of fruits within it without juicing. It's okay for those of us who do not have $1000 to buy other brands lol. Show reply
Jennifer
Jennifer2 posts

Does the job

This is a good simple juicer. It is easy to set up, & lightweight to handle. I use it daily for celery juice. It does not tackle thin stringy celery well (sometimes only type available), it becomes clogged, & is quite tricky to de-clog. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Cold pressed juicer

Great product , sturdy and has a big enough mouth to fit large pieces of fruit or vegetables Show details ·  1
Darren
Darren

Quality

The new unit to replace our old unit is great doing the job for another 10 years plus I hope Show details ·  1
Hayley Mclean
Hayley McleanRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Sooooo easy

Love my juicer. So easy to use and quick to clean which is a bonus Show details ·  1
Casparmac
Casparmac
  Fair Incentive Verified 600M

Excellent service and quality products

I am impressed with the service I have received for all 3 of our Froothie appliances, be it on the phone or in person. Communication skills and customer service support are fantastic. Our juicer, blender and dehydrator are quality products. Thank you Froothie team! Show reply
Helene4 posts
  Verified 600M

Best Juicer I have owned!

My entire family LOVES this juicer. It makes large amounts of juice quickly and effortlessly, it is fairly quiet, and clean up is fast and easy, plus its smaller size makes it simple to store without taking too much cupboard or bench top space. I have previously owned an Oscar and a Hurom, but the Optimum 600 is much better in my opinion. Best juicer I have owned, and I actually use it because it is easy. I have had it a year and it's still going strong. Show details ·  2