Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

Preia H.
Preia H.Sydney, NSW

Never miss this product. The best one.

One of the best products I have got. Very useful for all veggies and fruits. Damn love it. Easy for cleaning, noise free, portable one can be carried anywhere. Cleans the junk out separately.

Purchased in July 2021.

Thuy
ThuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect juice and easy to use and clean

Froothie 600M is very easy to use and clean, with a very low noisy, the quality of juice is excellent. I love it. I had another juicer in the past but it was very cumbersome so I only used it for two or three times and fed up with it. Now I can use the optimum 600M to make celery juice daily as well as orange and carrot mixed juice.
It's worth, love it.
P.s I appreciate the way General Manager Francois include a thanks letter accompanied with the product. I wish you success with your business.

Purchased in June 2021 for $274.00.

Tom
TomIllawarra, NSW

So easy to use and clean!

I love the optimum 600M. It's so easy to use and to clean, I have had 2 other juicers in the past which I cant even compare to the 600M. It is super simple to set up and pull apart to clean with a little tooth brush tool to really get in there and give it a good scrub. My room mates used to hate me making juice as it was so loud but not any more! They can hardly hear it. I make a celery juice every morning and a nice immunity booster juice with orange and ginger.

Purchased in May 2021.

Frances MorellCentral West, NSW

Easy to clean!

Easy to use
The unit is Quiet which is important when wanting to juice celery early in the morning
The juicer is Easy to clean which I love
Juices really well
Love it

Purchased in May 2021 for $274.00.

Julie-Anne
Julie-AnneHunter Region, NSW

Love, love, love this juicer!

Before I bought the Froothie 600M I did my research and this juicer stood out amongst the rest as well as all the positive reviews I read.
Well... I haven't been disappointed. It's amazing quality, it's so easy to clean, quiet to run plus I'm surprised on how much juice it extracts from the vegetables. I'm a complete convert to juicing and I am looking forward to all the benefits to my body that juicing offers. I'm yet to experiment with all the juicing recipes in the booklet provided with my juicer but so far so good.
Thanks to customer service for your wonderful support and brilliant service.
Cheers Julie-Anne (one happy customer) :)

Purchased in May 2021 for $295.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
May IP - Australia - B.
May IP - Australia - B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

Easy to assemble, use and clean. Unfortunately too small for me and my family. I would recommend this to someone who is single or not use the machine too frequently.

Purchased in January 2021 for $269.00.

Anna
Anna Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great juicer for a great price

Really good juicer. I was looking for cold pressed juicier and this juicer is really working well and great value for money. I strongly recommend it to someone who wants to make juice every day for a better well being.

Purchased in November 2020 for $300.00.

Nguyen Dao
Nguyen DaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review from a very happy customer

Purchased in January 2020 for $274.00.

Great longevity

This juicer has worked well for a long time, when I needed to replace a part after quite some time the customer service team was very quick with their feedback and SO incredibly nice! Made it really easy.

Michael Wilson
Michael WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Company doesn't fulfill its own promises.

I ordered a cold press juicer Оptimum 600 via the Internet because the company promised that it was a good model, and it would be delivered at the end of January 2019. I paid through PayPal and started to wait. Then I received a notice that the company didn't have the desired colour and I changed the colour of the juicer. After a short time from the date of payment, the company sent me a new Notice and announced that the juicer will be delivered at the end of March 2019. I'm completely dissatisfied and demanded to return my money back because I am not sure that the company will not change the delivery time again, as I urgently need a juicer. In my opinion, this is very poor customer service, as the company does not fulfil its promises.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Denis F
Denis FMid North Coast, NSW

Impressive Product and Service

Purchased APRIL 2019, used regularly and enjoyed since. I alternate between Juice and Smoothies, for which I use the Optimum Blender. In early DEC 2020 I had an issue with the Juicers Auger. On contact with froothie I received fast and excellent support. I was impressed. The auger was replaced under warranty.

Purchased in April 2019.

Cameron O.
Cameron O.Sydney, NSW

A superb (and superbly reliable) juicer!

We have purchased both an Optimum 600 juicer and Optimum 9400 blender from Froothie and both products have been superb and used on a daily basis for many, many years.

Recently, a minor issue made the juicer difficult to disassemble after cleaning, so we contacted Froothie for advice. Their customer support staff responded quickly, were easy to understand, and the issue was quickly resolved at no cost to us.

Now our juicer feels like it is brand new again!

In this day and age, both great products and great support are getting harder and harder to find. But in Froothie we have received both.

We will definitely be supporting them by purchasing more in the future.

Purchased in March 2014 at Froothie for $281.00.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Juicer For Most Things But NOT Celery

Purchased in January 2020 at Froothie for $249.00.

Corinne L.
Corinne L.Sydney, NSW

juice

There was an issue with shipping the juicer and upon complaint I was contacted directly by the general manager who was apologetic and resolved my complaint amicably

This review has been updated from my previous complaint

Purchased in June 2020 for $300.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Chris A
Chris ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond expectations!

I bought the juicer particularly to make nut milk and healthy juices for my grandkids. WOW! it has ticked all my boxes for size, ease of use, cleaning and taste.

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for $239.00.

Read more reviews - page 2