MOD Cold Press Juicer

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2 (See All)
Listing monitored by MOD Appliances

Pros

Wide chute
Easy to assemble/disassemble
Suitable for both vegetables and fruits
Extensive 20-year motor warranty

Milou
MilouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only kitchen appliance I can’t live without ❤️

I’ve used the mod gen3 cold press every day for 4 months and make a variety of juices which everyone loves. Easy to use and easiest appliance to clean . Love it

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia for $499.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Milou, amazing this is so great to hear!! Regular juicing provides so many health benefits. We're glad you find juicing with your MOD Cold Press so easy to work into your daily routine! Happy Juicing - Team MOD :)

Emma O.
Emma O.Northeast, VIC

Best purchase ever

I've made everything from 'soft fruit' juices to vegetable juices and nut milks. This has been the best purchase and definitely worthy of the hype. It makes me happy. From the moment you receive this beautifully packaged and designed item to the time you start actually using it, you'll be impressed. I love it.

Review collected in partnership with MOD Appliances

Fantastic juicer......wouldn't buy anything else

Easy to use and just as important easy to clean! Makes the most delicious fresh juice full of vitamins and nutrients with minimal waste.....out family love our MOD juicer!9

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Rachel, WOW thank you for this wonderful review! It's so lovely to hear that you find your MOD Cold Press so easy to use and maintain, and of course the juice!! Thank you for being a MOD Customer and Happy Juicing! -Team MOD :)

PmpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use

Juicer is easy to use and whole family including the toddler love the juices. Also great to try different combos and better than ready pressed juice.
Two points though. The juicer came with a wellness pack- the glass bottle wasn’t very durable. I knocked it over once and it smashed- I had only used it twice - whereas I have other similar bottles and they have survived. Plus wasn’t able to get replacement. It can be a bit difficult to get properly keen even if wash soon after using. And occasionally have issues assembling it as doesn’t click properly and have to start again.

Find out how MOD Cold Press Juicer compares to other Juicers

Can’t live with out this juicer best on the market

We make green juices and many more every day this gives us so much energy for a busy day the kids love it two can’t live without it
We love this juicer so much

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that your MOD Cold Press brings you and your family so much energy and is fun and easy to use. Happy Juicing! Team MOD :)

Megan
MeganHobart

Brilliant juicer

After considering this purchase and scouring reviews for many months I can happily say that my Mod Juicer has exceeded my expectations.
Juicing is quick and easy. The machine is amazingly quiet and easy to clean. The juice is delicious and my kids always love being involved in the creating and trying new blends.
My fave blend so far is Celery, Cucumber, Green Apples, Ginger and Mint.
The written guides provided with the purchase are brilliant for providing guidance on how best to prep each food and to provide some inspiration on blends that work well together. I also love gifting my friends a bottle of my latest blend to try.
Highly recommend.

Purchased in for $429.

A wonderful juicer

I am in love with this juicer. It is excellent quality looks beautiful on my kitchen bench and I enjoy using it! I have made celery, carrot, apple, kale, ginger, orange and beetroot juice with this. The juice is extracted very well and only dry pulp comes out. Machine is easy to use but note it has a continuous run time of about 20 minutes (after which you should rest the juicer for about an hour I think) and the juice is slower to extract, so one run time can make enough juice for about 4-6 servings. I enjoy using this and my family love the fresh juice they get from me when I visit. I haven't tried the sorbet function yet but am excited to try this in summer :)

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Best Juicer!!!

I juice fruits and vegetables in mine, it’s a Fantastic Juicer, easy to use! Doesn’t take up a lot of room. Is really quick and easy to clean!!!!! The company was great to deal with highly recommend their products!!

Not just a fad purchase

We did some research and the MOD ticked the boxes we needed as we were going on a “New Year’s health kick”. 6 months later we still have it on our kitchen bench and use it for drinks as well as in our cooking throughout the week. We use the pulp in our worm farm and food wastage is a thing of the past. Better than previous centrifugal juicers we’ve had by a mile.

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ticks all the boxes

Totally happy with my juicer. Celery juice helping with allergies, also cucumber and beetroot juice. Will try fruit and sorbet in warmer months.
Bought straight from company and very happy with service and ongoing help

AMAZING COLD PRESS

Amazing machine, I researched for ages before buying, I loved the cold press that doesn't compromise the quality of my fruits/veg. I didn't want a 'juicer' that heated the foods up and spoilt within 15 mins, my cold press lasts for days and I know the benefits of cold pressing now.

Nicole
NicoleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

There is just so much to love about this juicer

There are so many things I love about my juicer. I was shocked when I first used it to see how dry the pulp comes out and how much juice is extracted from the fruit and veggies. I love how easy it is to assemble, take apart and clean. It’s also surprisingly really quiet, so I can juice without worrying about the kids waking up! This juicer is by far the best. Since I purchased mine, two of my friends have also got one and love theirs too. 110% Satisfied with this product.

Purchased at MOD Juice for $500.

Tennille
TennilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love My New Juicer!

We purchased our MOD juicer earlier this year and are very happy with it's quality and performance. We mainly use our juicer for making juices but were happy to learn that we can also make sorbet and plant based milks. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a juicer.

Purchased in for $489.

Review collected in partnership with MOD Appliances

Best juicer I have ever owned!

Best juicer I have ever owned. Perfect for celery juicing! This can juice large portions of fruit and veg. Extremely powerful. Super easy to clean. Looks great on the bench top.

Purchased for $499.

Nic R.
Nic R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rapt with my new juicer!!!

I had extensively researched juicers online and I'm so glad I chose MOD. You just never know and sometimes reviews can be false. I wanted something I could also make nut milks in and this is the bomb! If I was Hercules I couldn't squeeze a nut bag to get the pulp as dry as what this beauty does. And quickly too! Just loving it for nut milks and veggie juices alike. And price-wise was great too... Oh I forgot to say an Aussie business with stellar customer support to go with it all too....

Maxieasked
Cold Press Juice (Gen 3)

Hello I am doing research all around for purchase of a cold pressed juicer.
In the above reviews I couldn't find reference to wheatgrass. How is the Mod cold pressed juicer for wheatgrass extraction?

Thank you.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

You're very welcome, Maxie! Let us know if you have any further queries we can help with - Team MOD :)

Glenn
Glennasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi we have a mod cold press juicer and it won’t work.
It appears there is something loose inside as when we turn it upside down it sounds like a metal
Object like a screw.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for getting in touch and assisting our team. We are glad we have been able to resolve this for you.
Have a great day!
Many thanks, Team MOD :)

Angela S.
Angela S.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

I just received my juicer and when I cut the celery up small and place it through the juicer at some points it starts making a loud whaling noise? Like rubber against metal or something trying to get the celery through. It gets quite loud at points but then goes back to normal. I have a video of it. Not sure if that’s normal or not?

See all MOD Cold Press Juicer questions

Get an answer from our members and MOD Appliances representatives

Features

• The juicer has a wide-mouth chute, allowing you to fit a larger quantity of fruits and veggies into your juicer for a greater yield per juicing session.
  • The cold press juicing method extracts juice with more nutrients, as it doesn't use heat or friction.
  • The Mod Cold Press Juicer operates quietly despite being efficient. It has a 50 DB max sound level, which is equivalent to the volume of a quiet conversation.
  • The juicer also comes with two juicing jugs, a cleaning brush, jug strainer and fine filter, to help you get on your way to clean green juices (or any other colour) faster.
  • Available in white, silver, black or red to help coordinate with kitchen decor.
  • This juicer comes backed with an extensive warranty - 5 years for parts and 20 years for the motor.

Points of praise for the Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

• Reviewers were delighted with the performance of their new Mod Juicer, as they reported that it made delicious juices for the whole household.
  • This cold press juicer works quickly and efficiently, but isn't too noisy, which is something that reviewers appreciated.
  • The juicer is effortless to assemble and disassemble, making it simple to clean and maintain.
  • Reviewers observed that using the juicer was an effective way to either introduce or increase nutrients into their diet. This was especially the case for those who usually found it difficult or time consuming to eat the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables per day.
  • Versatility was a point of praise among reviewers. The juicer was able to break down harder vegetables, such as carrots, as well as soft fruits.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Mod Cold Press Juicer has won consecutive awards in 2019 and 2020, and has once again taken the top spot as 2021’s winner for Best Juicer. Reviewers have been consistently happy with this juicer, largely in part thanks to its superior build quality and ease of use.

Compare all 3 MOD Cold Press Juicer
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)

4.9
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)

4.5
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $499.00$499.00
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Chute Size 8 cm
RPM (speed)65 RPM65 RPM65 RPM
Power240 W240 W240 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Silver, or WhiteBlack or WhiteBlack, Silver, or White