Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer

April McAllisterNorth Queensland, QLD

MOD fan for life!

How can I put into words the extreme satisfaction from not only my awesome juicer but the level of customer service and heart this company represents! The best juicer I have ever owned, without doubt and definitely the best customer service and after sales care I have ever received!! Thank you MOD for such an exceptional product and for a business with such heart and humanness in all interactions. Forever a raving fan!

Purchased in February 2017 for $450.00.

JodieC

JodieCAdelaide, SA

Best Cold Pressed Juicer!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.00.

Soph

SophGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Choice

We have had this juicer approximately a year and have had very good use out of it. It is the second juicer we have owned. The first was a different brand, and so complicated to clean that we gave up using it. This one is easy to clean, simple to use and the juice is a great consistency.

Still going strong and getting lots of use. Fantastic!

Purchased in January 2018.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Fricken awesome juicer!!!

Before purchasing a juicer I did a little research. I had intension of using this appliance at least twice a week so I needed something that was going to be reliable and durable. The Mod Cold Press Juicer has not let me down. I make a variety of juices and this appliance even upholds the more sturdy veggies like celery and beetroot. Cleaning is a breeze, no sharp blades etc and after 18months its still works and looks brand new. I’m so happy with this product, it’s worth every cent!!!! I even love the stylish look. Mod customer care is outstanding, product arrived quickly and Facebook/Instagram always post new and exciting recipes. Ticks all the boxes and be honest its worth more than 5 stars!!

Purchased in March 2018.

S B

S B

Love this juicer

Easy to use and quick to clean compared to old juicer. Great with celery and mint which used to be hard to use and clean out of old juicer. Pre-ordered in May received in September and was worth the wait.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mod appliances for $499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi S B. Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Yes, celery is HUGE at the moment and we are so happy you are finding it easy to juice with Mod! That was a specific requirement we had when designing it! Happy juicing and thanks again!

joanna C.

joanna C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent purchase!

Excellent product! Have used it everyday for almost 4 years! It’s excellent adults and kids and retaining the nutrients in food into juice form!

Easy cleaning and an awesome product overall - looks excellent too!

Very happy with the investment on this!

Purchased in May 2014.

LucyPinc

LucyPincSydney

Big fan of the Mod Cold Press Juicer !

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!!

We are a restaurant and we make fresh juices which our customers love. We've also found they've been very helpful when after we purchased when needed some help. If you want to produce restaurant quality food and drink get one!!

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Love this juicer, worth the money

Purchased in December 2017 for $499.00.

SarahZ

SarahZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing juicer!

I can't express how happy I am to have bought this juicer! I've been juicing for over 10 years and gone through countless cheap juicers, I feel extremely confident I have now found a juicer that I will be using for years to come. I've been giving the juicer a good workout, making loads of celery juice to drink straight, (which is super easy, handles this really well). I've also been making beetroot/carrot juice, obviously beets are really hard and lots of juicers can't handle it, same with celery actually, but it doesn't miss a trick. Cleaning is easy also takes about 1 minute after juicing. Really can't speak highly enough about this juicer! Good customer service also with local staff.

Purchased in May 2019.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

We are so pleased to read your review Sarah! Totally agree, cleaning is a breeze. Lovely to hear great feedback about our awesome staff too! Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Germantanja

GermantanjaSydney, NSW

Love my mod juicer!

I bought this juicer over a year ago. Even though I use it several times a week all parts still work beautifully and the whole machine looks like new.
Goes to show that it does pay to buy something a bit more expensive to get a better quality product.
I use different fruits and veges, which all turn out great, but I do make sure to cut up very fibrous vegetables (like celery and kale) in smallish pieces so it doesn't clog up the sieve to quickly.
Customer service is brilliant too and they do get back very fast with any enquiry I had. Would definitely purchase again.

Purchased in November 2017.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Germantanja, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much use from your Mod Cold Press, keep up the great work!

Suz57

Suz57Perth, WA

Love my Mod Juicer

Ive been using the juicer for 4 months now and love it. I bought one after reading the reviews and i have not been disappointed at all. The juicer is Modern, quiet, easy to clean, clear pure juice! Love it! I will definately be taking my juicer when i go on extended travel in the caravan.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the five star review Suz! Yes! Taking the juicer with you while away is a must! Lots of our customers do the same as they cannot live without their juice / nut milk / sorbets!!! Thanks again.

Cindy M.

Cindy M.

Love it! Use it every day

I researched juicers pretty heavily before I finally decided on the Mod juicer. I've used it virtually every day for the last few months and I see no slowing down.
I make juices and sorbet mostly but have also made almond milk and its tastier than any I've bought previously. It's easy to clean and quieter than other juicers ive tried. The pulp from vegetable and fruit juicers mixes with beef make the best hamburger patties I've tried.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Cindy thanks so much for taking the time to review and to research your juicer purchase so thoroughly. Love the no waste juicing by using the pulp in other recipes too! Nice work!

The Magic Jucier!

I purchased the Mod Cold Press Jucier for health purposes and it has made a huge difference. I juice every morning using watermelon, pineapple, apple etc to drink during the day then I juice cucumber, lemon & celery to drink straight away. It is easy to assemble, disassemble and clean. The end result is the amazing taste you get from the juice compared to buying from a juice bar. The bonus is it's compact and looks great in the kitchen. We get lots of complements from our friends who have also purchased because they love the taste and freshness compared to using a blender. This is our first jucier and we are super happy. Bonus is we also have the Mod Blend Pro!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Leanne, thanks so much for the 5 star review. It means so much to us! Great to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to use and that your guests are commenting on it too!

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Amanda

AmandaPerth

Think it still belongs to them after its purchased

Date PurchasedSep 2018
les

lesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

it does what it says

I now juice about 3 litres in one go. This lasts2 people about a week. Foods include oranges (whole), tomatoes, capsicum, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, ginger -all untrimmed-in fact anything that is cheap at our local chinese market (Bentleigh). The only food that took a bit of work was silver beet which was very fibrous, however celery is no problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

HI Les, thank you so much for your review! Making big batches of juice is definitely the way to go!

Ja

Jahornsby

Mod Juicer let down. Some parts have scratches and juice pulp in crevices.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Pearl

PearlPerth

Excellent Juicer!!

I've had this juicer for 4 months now and its been working perfectly from the moment i got it.
I normally juice beetroot, celery, apples and oranges and they are an excellent blend! Also tried making sorbet with frozen fruits and it works perfectly.
Mod also supplies a brochure with different recipes.
Best juicer I've ever had, I'm glad i decided to buy the mod juicer instead of other brands!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

HI Pearl, thank you so much for your review!

Disappointed

Disappointed

Very good purchase

I bought the juicer some 4 months ago after some lengthy investigation of the market. It has proven itself as being worth every cent spent on it! Quiet, effective and user friendly. Once learned how to clean it and assemble, it works really well! Use it for all kinds of fruits and vegies as well.
Julius, Tasmania

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Julius, thank you for supporting an Aussie business!

Nic

NicWollongong

Luv my new Juicer!!

This would have to be THE best juicer EVER!! Apart from the fact that the juice is so tasty, its amazing how quiet it is to use. My kids would never eat the amount of fruit and veg that i put in their juices daily but theyre so happy to drink them that i just keep making them and cleanup after is fast and easy too. We use beetroot, cucumber, carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, apple, orange, kiwi fruit and so much more. I could go on for hours but i wont. All i can say is this is the best thing ive purchased in ages. Great for health and just life in general. Thanks so much MOD, u guys really have outdone urselves on this.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Nic, We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Cold Press. Thanks so much for the review!

NHars

NHarsasked

Hi! Can you please tell me where your MOD cold press juicers are manufactured? Thanks!

Vicki Hooper

Vicki Hooperasked

It must juice celery well and the fiber easily go out shoot not clog up as this is main vegy juiced
Is it good with this

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vicki, Yes our juicer has been designed to prepare and juice some of the more trickier vegetables like celery, beetroot, ginger, kale/spinach leaves etc. We include a produce guide in the set that outlines how to prepare lots of different types of fruits and vegetables - celery pulp passes through the unit the same as other produce with no issues and we also have a special cleaning brush that has a special hook on it that helps to remove any residual pulp should there be any.

If you have any further questions please feel free to message us directly on info@modappliances.com or you can phone us on 1300 89 89 60

Annaasked

Could you please tell me the model of this Mod Juicer so that I'm able to buy the correct one? Thanks!!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Anna, we only have the one juicer model as per our website, we have just updated and improved our design over the years which is why there is a slight difference between the photos. Rest assured its still the same great juicer - our current model which is available in white, black, silver and red only came out in September and we've had great feedback!

If you have any further questions please feel free to message us directly on info@modjuicers.com.au or you can phone us on 1300 89 89 60

April McAllister

Hi Anna, you seriously won't regret purchasing a MOD, it's the only juicer I'll buy from now on. The product itself, sales process and after care was second to none! All the best :)

Anna

Thanks for the information which is most appreciated. I intend buying one.

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives