Mod Cold Press Juicer

Pros

• Wide chute

• Easy to assemble/disassemble

• Suitable for both vegetables and fruits

• Extensive 20-year motor warranty

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great choice

I brought the juicer purely for celery juicing works so good, bonus kids really enjoy it too and love making up their own juice creations. Plus it looks very stylish to and easy to clean and put back together

Purchased in September 2020 for $499.00.

Noise Level
Suu
SuuPerth, WA

LOVE my cold press juicer!

The juicer itself is pleasing to the eye - it's simple and sleek.
I purchased this in 2020 and have had no issues with it to date! I love how easy it is to use, only takes a couple of minutes to pull apart and cleaning is super easy too.
I will be buying their blender next!

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

No regrets!

I make all sorts of veggie and fruit or mixed juices. Whatever is in season goes into the juicer. Fabulous customer service, with follow up!! Easy cleaning compared to other juicers. Really happy and would buy it again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Richard and Jenny
Richard and JennySydney, NSW

Excellent Piece of Kitchen Equipment

Never had a juicer just a blender. This piece of equipment has changed our lives in regards to its many features Even my husband juices now. Every kitchen should have one.

Purchased in September 2020 for $500.00.

PaulandDow
PaulandDow

Great juicer

We needed to replace an old centrifugal juicer and a friend made us some juice using a cold press machine. We were impressed with the juice and the ease of the clean up. I did a fair bit of research on the internet before deciding on the Mod juicer.

We are very happy with the purchase and use it regularly - sticking to a simple combination of celery and carrot and sometimes adding apple.

We highly recommend the Mod juicer.

Purchased in May 2020 at From Mod directly.

Review collected in partnership with Mod

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it we use it everyday and make the most delicious juices!

We make carrot celery and apple juice everyday with the kids and they love it! It’s a great activity for the whole family to be apart of and so healthy!

Purchased in December 2020.

I love my juicer. It's powerful and quiet.

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Love it !!

I only make carrot, beetroot, celery, apple and kale juice so I am not utilising it’s full potential as yet but I intend to in the future.
I have found that celery HAS to be cut quite small to avoid a stringy blockage and it did take me awhile to find that out and beetroot is easier if cut down as well. So once I had figured that out away I went with ease, very happy with the end result of my MOD juicer.
I have used various juicing machines over a period of forty years and this one beats them all.

Purchased in August 2020.

Difficult to operate :(

Purchased in May 2021 for $500.00.

Hiromi M.

I contacted them and they were super helpful. They did indeed confirmed that it was faulty, and offered me an exchange! :)

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So quiet So easy

So quiet so easy to use so much more juice none of the bits and pieces floating in the juice.
It’s amazing and easy to clean.
Best product out there.

Purchased in May 2021.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Tracey - thank you so much for your review. It is so lovely to hear that you are enjoying the juicer. Kindest, Team MOD : )

Love this company

Purchased my juicer earlier in the year and am still going strong with daily juicing. The juicer is great, but Mod as a company is even better. First class customer service. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021.

Love my MOD Juicer !

I've had my juicer for a few months now and I really like it. We use the juicer daily and find it easy to clean and super quick and easy to use. Apple, ginger, cucumber, celery and lemon is delicious and a favourite in our house. I would highly recommend the MOD Cold press juicer.

Purchased in March 2021.

BEST AUSSIE JUICER

This is by far the best Aussie Juicer currently on the market. Quiet, easy to clean and leaves dry pulp every time with minimal waste. Great value for money and highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2020.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Brendon, thank you so much for your review. We love that you are loving the MOD! Keep up the juicing! Thanks again, Team MOD.

Louise I.
Louise I.

Not worth the price paid

I’ve had my juicer for a a couple months now.
Multiple times now the veggies get stuck and once again at this moment! I’ve cut the Carrots in 4 as you have to slice everything thinly to use the machine! Yet it’s constantly jamming up and makes it impossible to pull apart. To be honest for $500 I wouldn’t expect to have to cut anything at all yet doing this and it still happens. I’m over it now! Not happy at all with this juicer!

Purchased for $500.00.

Gary M.
Gary M.Perth, WA

Awesome juice - but machine does struggle with producing more than a small batch.

The jucie the comes out of the machine is very nice and of a premium quality but there are a few issues. The machine is not "easy to clean" as claimed. While better than most machines pulp gets stuck in the pulp chute and in the fine metal filter. The machine has lots of complex curves which give opportunity for product to get stuck. The machine can only handle 12-15 peices of fruit before it gets completely clogged up from the Auger to the top of the machine. The juice strainer needs to be constantly cleaned every 3-4 pieces of fruit. In summary it produces a very nice juice for small batches. But it does need a lot of cleaning and it struggles if making a bigger batch on the weekend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.95.

Luz S.
Luz S.asked
Cold Press Juicer

Why is so much pulp stack on the top of the container? Seems like a isn’t doing good

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Luz, there should be minimal pulp on top of the juice jug. If you are finding this not to be the case, we would love to help! Please send us an email at info@modappliances.com and someone from Customer Service will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks - Team MOD.

Cate
Cate

That’s finer pulp and because the sieve is so fine, it won’t pass through it. I always use a spoon to stir it until I’ve passed most of the juice through, then I rinse the sieve and continue.

Disappointed
Disappointed

If there is anything still stuck in the chute before the juicing is finished, I stop the machine an push it with a long plastic spoon to the bottom and then restart. I have never had any big issues with the pulp stack....

Anne
Anneasked

How much does it cost

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your message and interest in our MOD Cold Press Juicer.

It costs $499 AUD which includes delivery Australia-wide and includes a free Wellness Bundle.

We also have a great promotion at the moment for Mother's Day where you can purchase the MOD Cold Press Juicer and the MOD Blend Pro (our blender) for just $749 AUD which is a saving of $150! This offer is only valid from now until the 10th May, 2021, link included below for easy reference.

If you are interested in either of these options, you can purchase either directly through the website or you can give our Customer Support Team a call on 1300 89 89 60.

Please let us know if there are any other questions we can help you with.

Have a great day!

Many thanks,

Team MOD

jen
jenasked
Cold Press Juicer

the juicer screw seems to be stuck in my juicer. How can i remove it to clean and how to avoid it getting stuck in future?

Josh
Josh

If you mean the black masticating/crushing piece then it pulls out as one with the parts around it. It doesn’t come out if you try to pull it out by itself. Once all pieces are out they can be easily separated. If that isn’t what you mean maybe upload a picture?

Robyn Harvey
Robyn Harvey

Agree with Josh, once you've removed the cover with the food chute, wiggle out everything else at once and then separate over the sink

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Exactly right! It is sometimes easier to wiggle the whole juicer bowl off as one (once you have removed the lid) and dismantle everything in the sink. Jen - if you would like further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Service team at info@modappliances.com and they will be able to help you out!

See all Mod Cold Press Juicer questions

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives

Mod Cold Press Juicer

Features:

• The juicer has a wide chute, so you can fit a larger quantity of fruits and vegetables, which means you can make a larger quantity of juice, faster
  • Extensive warranty - 5 years for parts and 20 years for the motor
  • Available in white, silver, black or red

Points of praise for the Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3):

• This juicer is effortless to assemble and disassemble, making it simple to clean and maintain
  • Reviewers observed that using the juicer was an effective way to either introduce or increase nutrients into their diet. This was especially the case for those who usually found it difficult or time consuming to eat the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables per day.
  • Versatility was a point of praise among reviewers. The juicer was able to break down harder vegetables, such as carrots, as well as soft fruits.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Mod Cold Press Juicer has won consecutive awards in 2019 and 2020, and has once again taken the top spot as 2021’s winner for Best Juicer. Reviewers have been consistently happy with this juicer, proving it to be a reliable and quality juicer.

Compare all 3 Mod Cold Press Juicer
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

4.9
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)

4.9
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)

4.5
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $499.00$499.00
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Chute Size 8 cm
RPM (speed)65 RPM65 RPM65 RPM
Power240 W240 W240 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Silver, or WhiteBlack or WhiteBlack, Silver, or White