Excellent purchase!

Excellent product! Have used it everyday for almost 4 years! It’s excellent adults and kids and retaining the nutrients in food into juice form!

Easy cleaning and an awesome product overall - looks excellent too!

Very happy with the investment on this!

Purchased in May 2014.

Noise Level

Big fan of the Mod Cold Press Juicer !

I decided to get the MOD Cold Press Juicer because I have had the MOD Blend Pro for over a year and it’s my favourite kitchen appliance.

I really trust the MOD brand, the parts are made from good quality materials. I have had my juicer for a few weeks now and I could not be happier.

Setting up the juicer was easy with the instruction booklet. Each part neatly and logically clicked into place.

The sleek design also looks really fashionable on my kitchen bench.

Each week I look forward to buying a bunch of fresh veggies and fruits at my local farmers market to juice.

I bought some mason jars with lids and I create lots of juice in one go and store it in the fridge. The juices last for 72 hours.

My favourite juices so far are

-Carrot and orange (the juicer is able to juice the hard carrot really well)

- Strawberry and watermelon (this combination tastes like summer!)

- Apple, cucumber, lemon and baby spinach (green juice that actually tastes yummy)

- Mandarin (allll the vitamin C)

The colours of the juices are so vibrant compared to juices you get from juice bars and the stores. It shows that the Mod Cold Press gets every bit of juice from the fruits or veggies, which also keeps the nutrients there for our benefit.

I have so much more energy now that I am juicing and I really recommend you treat yourself and your family to this juicer.

Hey Lucy! Thanks so much for your review! We are thrilled that you are loving our awesome new model! The feedback has been amazing. We really value you as a return Mod customer and are so happy to hear you love the Mod Blend Pro too. Those juice recipes sound amazing by the way. Happy juicing!!!!

Awesome!!

We are a restaurant and we make fresh juices which our customers love. We've also found they've been very helpful when after we purchased when needed some help. If you want to produce restaurant quality food and drink get one!!

Noise Level
Hi Craig! Thanks so much for your review! We love that your restaurant loves our juicer! It's awesome that it has been embraced by restaurants and cafes all over Australia-not just for the home! It's a testament to its quality and performance! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our Customer Care team - we strive to exceed expectations! Thanks again.

Love this juicer, worth the money

My daughter and I were going through a health kick 18 months ago and brought this juicer. Not only does it look cool on my bench, it works a treat. The pulp is very dry which is a great sign that the juicer is doing its job well. You can even use the pulp in cooking like vegetable muffins. I brought this juicer after reading the reviews on Product Review and though I would add my own.
As I have never owned a juicer before I had nothing to compare this to but I can say it is very strong build and feels of good quality, it is fairly easy to clean. The juicer has a nice big chute that takes bigger pieces of fruit or even whole fruit/veggies so you don't have to chop and peel your produce. I have had no trouble juicing everything easily even those celery strings and the juice has a nice froth on the top. Produce is screwed down through a sieve so this is definitely a true cold press juicer. I have used their customer service and my question was answered straight away. They send you emails with recipes on top of the supplied booklet which is nice especially if you have not juiced before.
I would definitely recommend this juicer, its more on the expensive side but at least I know that I will last as even though I brought this approx. a year and a half ago it is still going strong.

Purchased in December 2017 for $499.00.

Noise Level
Hi there! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations on taking control of your health and we are so happy our juicer has been a part of that journey. Great to hear it hasn't skipped a beat for 18 months - we have a 20 year motor warranty so you can expect to juice for years to come! Yes the large chute makes juicing so much easier! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service so we are very happy to hear that you have had an awesome experience with out team! Thanks again!

Life changing juicer!

I can't express how happy I am to have bought this juicer! I've been juicing for over 10 years and gone through countless cheap juicers, I feel extremely confident I have now found a juicer that I will be using for years to come. I've been giving the juicer a good workout, making loads of celery juice to drink straight, (which is super easy, handles this really well). I've also been making beetroot/carrot juice, obviously beets are really hard and lots of juicers can't handle it, same with celery actually, but it doesn't miss a trick. Cleaning is easy also takes about 1 minute after juicing. Really can't speak highly enough about this juicer! Good customer service also with local staff.

Purchased in May 2019.

Noise Level
We are so pleased to read your review Sarah! Totally agree, cleaning is a breeze. Lovely to hear great feedback about our awesome staff too! Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Love my mod juicer!

I bought this juicer over a year ago. Even though I use it several times a week all parts still work beautifully and the whole machine looks like new.
Goes to show that it does pay to buy something a bit more expensive to get a better quality product.
I use different fruits and veges, which all turn out great, but I do make sure to cut up very fibrous vegetables (like celery and kale) in smallish pieces so it doesn't clog up the sieve to quickly.
Customer service is brilliant too and they do get back very fast with any enquiry I had. Would definitely purchase again.

Purchased in November 2017.

Hi Germantanja, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much use from your Mod Cold Press, keep up the great work!

Love my Mod Juicer

Ive been using the juicer for 4 months now and love it. I bought one after reading the reviews and i have not been disappointed at all. The juicer is Modern, quiet, easy to clean, clear pure juice! Love it! I will definately be taking my juicer when i go on extended travel in the caravan.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks so much for the five star review Suz! Yes! Taking the juicer with you while away is a must! Lots of our customers do the same as they cannot live without their juice / nut milk / sorbets!!! Thanks again.

Love it! Use it every day

I researched juicers pretty heavily before I finally decided on the Mod juicer. I've used it virtually every day for the last few months and I see no slowing down.
I make juices and sorbet mostly but have also made almond milk and its tastier than any I've bought previously. It's easy to clean and quieter than other juicers ive tried. The pulp from vegetable and fruit juicers mixes with beef make the best hamburger patties I've tried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Cindy thanks so much for taking the time to review and to research your juicer purchase so thoroughly. Love the no waste juicing by using the pulp in other recipes too! Nice work!

The Magic Jucier!

I purchased the Mod Cold Press Jucier for health purposes and it has made a huge difference. I juice every morning using watermelon, pineapple, apple etc to drink during the day then I juice cucumber, lemon & celery to drink straight away. It is easy to assemble, disassemble and clean. The end result is the amazing taste you get from the juice compared to buying from a juice bar. The bonus is it's compact and looks great in the kitchen. We get lots of complements from our friends who have also purchased because they love the taste and freshness compared to using a blender. This is our first jucier and we are super happy. Bonus is we also have the Mod Blend Pro!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Leanne, thanks so much for the 5 star review. It means so much to us! Great to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to use and that your guests are commenting on it too!

Think it still belongs to them after its purchased

Purchased this juicer over a couple months ago.
Never got the juicer. Was told it was my fault I never got the juicer. Paid online upfront. Missed my street number.
So it got send back to the factory. Email evidence that they received my juicer and promised to sent it back out on November 12 this year. After multiple chase up attempts by phone also. To get a call today that it's [name removed] discontinued so I will never receive it. Well not sure what it becoming discontinued once it became my property had to do with me never getting my property is paid for two months prior back. I guess seeing as it's in there factory they just lie say they will send it back out to you and chuck in in there unsold pile and throw it out like it still belongs to them. Then act offended that I used the f word out of shock. Which iv never ever done in my life. Using a condescending its my fault I never got my property back tone like the man on the call is the actual victim of it all because im not happy they threw out my property and are saying it's my fault. Worse customer experience / most dodgy customer experience I have ever had. Imagine if they all worked like that... Call Harvey Norman to pick up a TV or couch um sorry even though it's paid for in that time its become discontinued you can't have it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

it does what it says

I now juice about 3 litres in one go. This lasts2 people about a week. Foods include oranges (whole), tomatoes, capsicum, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, ginger -all untrimmed-in fact anything that is cheap at our local chinese market (Bentleigh). The only food that took a bit of work was silver beet which was very fibrous, however celery is no problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
HI Les, thank you so much for your review! Making big batches of juice is definitely the way to go!

Mod Juicer let down. Some parts have scratches and juice pulp in crevices.

I wanted to buy a juicer that would last, so for this $500 juicer, I asked my daughter to share half the price with me for my B-day gift. The mod juicer had good reviews, and was my choice.
We received the first one and returned it because it looked used, shiny but used. Also the brush which cleans the juicer was completely worn. They reimbursed us $80 + 27 for postage, for our troubles, but we had to wait quite a few months for our replacement. Unfortunately we're in similar predicament, the only 2 parts that have no scratches and no juice pulp bits, is the juice jug and the juicer top! I'm so upset and annoyed with these people, I haven't used my juicer, and am not interested to wait for it to be replaced, but I think people should know about my experience! I received the replacement in May and opened the box a few days ago, because I was in the process of moving and didn't have enough bench space in my previous home. What a disappointment!!
I don't feel I can use it, the juicer was most definitely someone elses before it arrived to my door!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Juicer!!

I've had this juicer for 4 months now and its been working perfectly from the moment i got it.
I normally juice beetroot, celery, apples and oranges and they are an excellent blend! Also tried making sorbet with frozen fruits and it works perfectly.
Mod also supplies a brochure with different recipes.
Best juicer I've ever had, I'm glad i decided to buy the mod juicer instead of other brands!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
HI Pearl, thank you so much for your review!

Very good purchase

I bought the juicer some 4 months ago after some lengthy investigation of the market. It has proven itself as being worth every cent spent on it! Quiet, effective and user friendly. Once learned how to clean it and assemble, it works really well! Use it for all kinds of fruits and vegies as well.
Julius, Tasmania

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Julius, thank you for supporting an Aussie business!

Luv my new Juicer!!

This would have to be THE best juicer EVER!! Apart from the fact that the juice is so tasty, its amazing how quiet it is to use. My kids would never eat the amount of fruit and veg that i put in their juices daily but theyre so happy to drink them that i just keep making them and cleanup after is fast and easy too. We use beetroot, cucumber, carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, apple, orange, kiwi fruit and so much more. I could go on for hours but i wont. All i can say is this is the best thing ive purchased in ages. Great for health and just life in general. Thanks so much MOD, u guys really have outdone urselves on this.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Nic, We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Cold Press. Thanks so much for the review!

Best purchase in years

Really happy I went ahead with buying this, i wasn't sure because they only sell online so couldn't see it before buying. No regrets though, been using it nearly everyday.
Pros: Looks cool on the bench, easy to use, doesn't take long to get a few jugs of juice, cleaning isn't bad, looks to be well made - all good on those fronts.

Cons: Couldn't see it before buying (didn't matter in the end).

No complaints.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi JohnJ, thanks for taking the plunge and supporting an Aussie business!

Mod Juicer

Amazed at how quiet it runs. Celery does clog up pulp chute and takes a bit of time to clean.
Shocked to find the small spout bit of the juice collector chipped off when juicing this morning. I am the only one using the juicer and can't think of how it happened. Does not affect juicer performance but wish the jug is of better grade plastic. :(

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Received a call from Mod rep, Julian I think, and he was quick to sort out the broken jug issue. So hopefully I will get a replacement jug later this week.Was also advised that cutting up celery before juicing should prevent clogging problem. Just for the follow up - 5 STARS !

Perfect

The Mod Cold Press is the best juicer I’ve ever had. Previous juicers I had were difficult to clean but the Mod Press is very easy. The juice has a lovely texture and extracts all the juice from the particular fruit you use.
I’m using it almost daily and would highly recommend this juicer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Susie, thank you so much for your review!This juicer rates a 5 star in my opinion - having it for a year now it’s one item which is used daily in our house! Cold Mod Press is still delivering the best juice for everyone in our household

Excellent juicer

Use this juicer every day, really good to use and easy to clean, have not had any dramas with it jamming up when disassembling with I have had with other big name juicers, excellent customer service, I miss placed a part and they posted the part straight out to me free of charge, excellent company! Buy one today, you will not be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with your Mod Cold Press!

Best Almond Milk Maker

I have just purchase a Juicer to make Almond Milk. I had a lot of problems in finding a machine in Australia as all the products I had seen were made in the U.S.A. I have found this Machine unbelievable easy to use and meets my needs. this is a amazing Product I would recommend it as is very easy to put together and with the u tube videos .
Very Happy
BJ

Date PurchasedMay 2018
HI BJM, that's great you're utilizing the nut butter making function! Keep up the good work :)