11MOD Cold Press Juicer

95% · 42515 · 3%
4.3
Wide chute
Easy to assemble/disassemble
Suitable for both vegetables and fruits
Extensive 20-year motor warranty

Lustrum B.
Lustrum B.2 posts
 Pinned MOD Cold Press Juicer

Best Juicer

Where do I start this machine is a dream machine such a quite and quick juicer. I had my eye on it for a while and done heaps research before settling on MOD took me around 6 months of research with different models before I settled on MOD what got me is how fast you can make a juice and able use all type of fruit & vegies, also how simple it is to assemble the juicer and how easy to clean.. the other big factor for me how quiet the machine is.. you definitely won't regret it. Imagine all money you save in long run by making your own Juice not mention you know what went into it.

Purchased in for $479.

Noise Level
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
MOD Appliances
MOD Appliances   DM

Thanks so much for this lovely review Lunstrum! We are so pleased to hear that you are finding your new MOD quiet and quick to use! It'a great that you're trying different combinations of fruits and vegetables too! Enjoy and happy juicing.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

I purchased the "Mod-Gen" MOD Cold Press Juicer and am absolutley thrilled with my purchase! Easy to use, easy to clean and most importantly it makes the best juices. I cannot recommned this product highly enough! Show details ·  1
John d
John d

I'm happy

I've used the Mod a few times now, and can safely say it's the best juicer I've had. It's very easy to pull apart and clean, which I rate the most important property of juicers. There is minimal waste, which means more juice is getting made. Show details ·  1
KikiRN
KikiRN

Simply the best

My MOD juicer is the best investment. When I was researching juicers, MOD was the top juicer for celery and stringy fruits and vegetables. So far it has lived up to it's reputation and I know I made the best choice! Show details ·  1
Rachael Rapira
Rachael Rapira
  Fair Incentive MOD Cold Press Juicer

Use my juicer every week! So easy to clean which is my favourite part as well as being so easy to use. Highly recommend 10/10 Show details ·  1
Faith
Faith

Excellent product

Easy to assemble and use. Cleaning is also a breeze. I use it every day and love how quiet and efficient it is. Show details ·  1
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best cold press juicer

So happy with my purchase. The juicer is super easy to use, clean and reassemble. The quality of the cold pressed juice is much better than that of my old normal juicer. Highly recommend the MOD Cold Press Juicer. Show details ·  1
Charlaine B.
Charlaine B.Perth, WA

Best juicer

Fantastic juicer, I’m so pleased that I bought this and not another brand it is so easy to use and clean, I use this every day now, the extraction is amazing you have to get one. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Schroeder
Elizabeth Schroeder

Love my new juicer

Just got my juicer! Very high quality as I was amazed at the taste of the freshness! Was happy I can add fresh mint and it juices perfectly as well with other herbs. It’s a real game changer since my other juicer went south and had to throw it out. Thanks so much for your help and support on you tube. Very easy to clean and I’m feeling fantastic! Show details ·  1
Mike C2 posts

Very quiet juicer

Celery juice tastes great in this juicer , makes a lot of cantaloupe juice , not a whole lot of waste . Show details ·  1
Mike R
Mike RSydney, NSW

Revised Review …

Slight misunderstanding with their customer service , however they were keen to resolve.
Juicer arrived promptly.
We have just tried it today and been very happy….. so far .
Take the time to ready the manual they send . It’s actually really easy to read and very helpful.
Cleaning so far seems pretty easy. I’d say so long as you don’t let it sit. Show details ·  1
Renada M.
Renada M.

MooreJuicing

Hello hello I just got my mod juicer 2 days ago all I can say is this is a game changer. I've had other juicers but nothing is compared to the MOD. I'm very pleased with it.100% Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

The best appliance I have bought in years

I bought the MOD-GEN because I wanted a way to get nutrients into my 3 year old grandson without the fight and it’s the best thing I ever did, I’m very happy and so is he, highly recommended. Show details ·  1
T.A.B
T.A.B
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Great company and juicer!

This is my 2nd Mod Cold Press juicer and I am hooked. The company stands by their product, after sending me a new one when my juicer wouldn't disassemble. After working with them for solutions, they asked for it to be returned and sent me a brand new one. It works great at making oat milk and all sorts of juices. Show details ·  1
Poido
PoidoIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Great juicer

Great customer service fast shipping and product is great. Extracts maximum juice from fruit and veggies love love love it Show details ·  1

Lambie
Lambie · MOD Cold Press Juicer

Juist wondering if it can handle frozen greens like spinach and kale? Especially the store bought ones that are in the cubes instead of loose frozen leaves.

Mike C

I’m not sure about that one , I never tried those yet .

Elyna A. · MOD Cold Press Juicer

I have ordered my Mod juicer, I haven’t received it yet but it’s coming soon. I’m reading all these reviews and I’m nervous… I am hoping all will go well when I use it.

Karen USA
Karen USA

I have been using mine daily. No problems very easy to clean

Elyna A.

Thanks Karen, I hope I get more positive answers from others. Seems to be a lot of ppl who struggle with this juicer. I’m in Australia.

Elyna A. · MOD Cold Press Juicer

Does this juicer work well at extracting juice from leafy greens?

MOD Appliances
MOD Appliances   DM

Hi there, yes MOD is perfect for all of your produce, including leafy greens like spinach and kale, as well as herbs like mint or parsley.

See all MOD Cold Press Juicer questions

Features

• The juicer has a wide-mouth chute, allowing you to fit a larger quantity of fruits and veggies into your juicer for a greater yield per juicing session.
  • The cold press juicing method extracts juice with more nutrients, as it doesn't use heat or friction.
  • The Mod Cold Press Juicer operates quietly despite being efficient. It has a 50 DB max sound level, which is equivalent to the volume of a quiet conversation.
  • The juicer also comes with two juicing jugs, a cleaning brush, jug strainer and fine filter, to help you get on your way to clean green juices (or any other colour) faster.
  • Available in white, silver, black or red to help coordinate with kitchen decor.
  • This juicer comes backed with an extensive warranty - 5 years for parts and 20 years for the motor.

Points of praise for the Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

• Reviewers were delighted with the performance of their new Mod Juicer, as they reported that it made delicious juices for the whole household.
  • This cold press juicer works quickly and efficiently, but isn't too noisy, which is something that reviewers appreciated.
  • The juicer is effortless to assemble and disassemble, making it simple to clean and maintain.
  • Reviewers observed that using the juicer was an effective way to either introduce or increase nutrients into their diet. This was especially the case for those who usually found it difficult or time consuming to eat the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables per day.
  • Versatility was a point of praise among reviewers. The juicer was able to break down harder vegetables, such as carrots, as well as soft fruits.
Compare all MOD Cold Press Juicer listings
MOD Cold Press Juicer (CP1)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
MOD Cold Press Juicer CP24.5
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $479$499
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Chute Size 8 cm
RPM (speed)60 RPM65 RPM65 RPM
Power240 W240 W240 W
Dimensions 540 x 230 x 170 mm
Weight6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Silver, White, RedBlack or WhiteBlack, Silver, or White
Release date
Discontinuation date
Awards 2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 5 more

Contact info for MOD Cold Press Juicer