Mod Cold Press Juicer

Jeremy

JeremyWestern District, VIC

Great customer service post purchase.

We have had a mod cold press juicer for about 6 months now. My wife uses it daily for celery juice and we make a range of other veggie juices for myself and the kids. Been very happy with the results. The juice tastes sweater and has a fuller flavour then the juice from our old convention style Breville juicer. Tasting the health benefits. This month we had issues with a part on the juicer, I got in touch with the mod team and they sent out a new section the same week. I was very impressed with the customer service.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.

Karyn H.

Karyn H.South East Queensland, QLD

What an amazing juicer!

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - powerful and quiet!

I have tested this out on just about everything now. Celery, carrots, beetroot... it makes really easy work of it, and it’s super quiet. It’s a pleasure to use.

I love it when a product exceeds my expectations.

Thanks Mod, I’ll be buying one for my mum!

Purchased in February 2020.

capitalJC

capitalJCMelbourne, Victoria

A wasteful machine not worth the dollars

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

JuicyFruit

JuicyFruitSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best thing I own!

Purchased in March 2019 for $499.00.

Noise Level

Best Cold Press Juicer I have owned!

I am a chef that not only loves juice to start my day I also love to use the pulp in my menu.
My classic is a beetroot lavosh with sesame seeds.And I also use the beetroot Juice for a Jus.

I have owned the juicer 2 months and also lost 8kg thanks to Jason Vale!!

Happy Days!! @jackguyfood

Purchased in December 2019 for $499.00.

Lady Catrine

Lady Catrine

Good product for almond milk - does the job well

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

KAT

KATIllawarra, NSW

We love the MOD juicer!

The juicer is so easy to use and we love making pineapple, celery, carrot, beetroot and ginger juicers. The leftover pulp is then feed to our chickens - so no waste

Purchased in January 2020 at MOD for $499.00.

Best investment ever!

We love this juicer, I was so put off in the past with juicers that took so much effort in cleaning but this thing is a dream! We love doing beetroot and ginger juices and it chews through everything so well.

Purchased in December 2019.

April McAllister

April McAllisterNorth Queensland, QLD

MOD fan for life!

How can I put into words the extreme satisfaction from not only my awesome juicer but the level of customer service and heart this company represents! The best juicer I have ever owned, without doubt and definitely the best customer service and after sales care I have ever received!! Thank you MOD for such an exceptional product and for a business with such heart and humanness in all interactions. Forever a raving fan!

Purchased in February 2017 for $450.00.

JodieC

JodieCAdelaide, SA

Best Cold Pressed Juicer!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.00.

Soph

SophGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Choice

We have had this juicer approximately a year and have had very good use out of it. It is the second juicer we have owned. The first was a different brand, and so complicated to clean that we gave up using it. This one is easy to clean, simple to use and the juice is a great consistency.

Still going strong and getting lots of use. Fantastic!

Purchased in January 2018.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Fricken awesome juicer!!!

Before purchasing a juicer I did a little research. I had intension of using this appliance at least twice a week so I needed something that was going to be reliable and durable. The Mod Cold Press Juicer has not let me down. I make a variety of juices and this appliance even upholds the more sturdy veggies like celery and beetroot. Cleaning is a breeze, no sharp blades etc and after 18months its still works and looks brand new. I’m so happy with this product, it’s worth every cent!!!! I even love the stylish look. Mod customer care is outstanding, product arrived quickly and Facebook/Instagram always post new and exciting recipes. Ticks all the boxes and be honest its worth more than 5 stars!!

Purchased in March 2018.

S B

S B

Love this juicer

Easy to use and quick to clean compared to old juicer. Great with celery and mint which used to be hard to use and clean out of old juicer. Pre-ordered in May received in September and was worth the wait.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mod appliances for $499.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi S B. Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Yes, celery is HUGE at the moment and we are so happy you are finding it easy to juice with Mod! That was a specific requirement we had when designing it! Happy juicing and thanks again!

joanna C.

joanna C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent purchase!

Excellent product! Have used it everyday for almost 4 years! It’s excellent adults and kids and retaining the nutrients in food into juice form!

Easy cleaning and an awesome product overall - looks excellent too!

Very happy with the investment on this!

Purchased in May 2014.

LucyPinc

LucyPincSydney

Big fan of the Mod Cold Press Juicer !

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!!

We are a restaurant and we make fresh juices which our customers love. We've also found they've been very helpful when after we purchased when needed some help. If you want to produce restaurant quality food and drink get one!!

bronstar1

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Love this juicer, worth the money

Purchased in December 2017 for $499.00.

SarahZ

SarahZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing juicer!

I can't express how happy I am to have bought this juicer! I've been juicing for over 10 years and gone through countless cheap juicers, I feel extremely confident I have now found a juicer that I will be using for years to come. I've been giving the juicer a good workout, making loads of celery juice to drink straight, (which is super easy, handles this really well). I've also been making beetroot/carrot juice, obviously beets are really hard and lots of juicers can't handle it, same with celery actually, but it doesn't miss a trick. Cleaning is easy also takes about 1 minute after juicing. Really can't speak highly enough about this juicer! Good customer service also with local staff.

Purchased in May 2019.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

We are so pleased to read your review Sarah! Totally agree, cleaning is a breeze. Lovely to hear great feedback about our awesome staff too! Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Germantanja

GermantanjaSydney, NSW

Love my mod juicer!

I bought this juicer over a year ago. Even though I use it several times a week all parts still work beautifully and the whole machine looks like new.
Goes to show that it does pay to buy something a bit more expensive to get a better quality product.
I use different fruits and veges, which all turn out great, but I do make sure to cut up very fibrous vegetables (like celery and kale) in smallish pieces so it doesn't clog up the sieve to quickly.
Customer service is brilliant too and they do get back very fast with any enquiry I had. Would definitely purchase again.

Purchased in November 2017.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Germantanja, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much use from your Mod Cold Press, keep up the great work!

Light13

Light13asked

I went to use the coupon code nebel25 from your affiliate and it does not work, can you please advise?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi there, thanks for the question. That code is related to a promotion from a few years ago and has since expired. Whilst we do not have any discounts at present we are offering a free wellness bundle containing a flask, shopping bag, sorbet attachment and wellness plan. Hope this helps!

Kevin

Kevinasked

Hi, Can the chute take whole apples and beetroots? What size is the chute? Thank you, Kevin.

becDY
becDY

no - you have to cut everything up in chunks, as the process to juice is slow it needs the pieces smaller so as not to jamb. It's absolutely not a hinderance at all cutting everything up. the amount of juice you get extracted is great!

Julie A.

Julie A.asked

I have only used my juicer once and this morning tried making carrot juice and the carrot got stuck and know I cannot get the juicer apart, any help would be appreciated, or should I send back

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Julie, Customer Care have advised that they had spoken to you and resolved this issue so happy to hear that you are back and juicing again! Specific recommendations for produce preparation are contained within our Juicing Manual which will avoid anything getting stuck and keep you and your juicer happy!

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives