MOD Cold Press Juicer

Gen 3, Gen 1, Gen 2 (See All)
Listing monitored by MOD Appliances

Pros

Wide chute
Easy to assemble/disassemble
Suitable for both vegetables and fruits
Extensive 20-year motor warranty

Best Juicer!!!

I juice fruits and vegetables in mine, it’s a Fantastic Juicer, easy to use! Doesn’t take up a lot of room. Is really quick and easy to clean!!!!! The company was great to deal with highly recommend their products!!

Not just a fad purchase

We did some research and the MOD ticked the boxes we needed as we were going on a “New Year’s health kick”. 6 months later we still have it on our kitchen bench and use it for drinks as well as in our cooking throughout the week. We use the pulp in our worm farm and food wastage is a thing of the past. Better than previous centrifugal juicers we’ve had by a mile.

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ticks all the boxes

Totally happy with my juicer. Celery juice helping with allergies, also cucumber and beetroot juice. Will try fruit and sorbet in warmer months.
Bought straight from company and very happy with service and ongoing help

AMAZING COLD PRESS

Amazing machine, I researched for ages before buying, I loved the cold press that doesn't compromise the quality of my fruits/veg. I didn't want a 'juicer' that heated the foods up and spoilt within 15 mins, my cold press lasts for days and I know the benefits of cold pressing now.

Purchased in for $499.

Nicole
NicoleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

There is just so much to love about this juicer

There are so many things I love about my juicer. I was shocked when I first used it to see how dry the pulp comes out and how much juice is extracted from the fruit and veggies. I love how easy it is to assemble, take apart and clean. It’s also surprisingly really quiet, so I can juice without worrying about the kids waking up! This juicer is by far the best. Since I purchased mine, two of my friends have also got one and love theirs too. 110% Satisfied with this product.

Purchased at MOD Juice for $500.

Tennille
TennilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love My New Juicer!

We purchased our MOD juicer earlier this year and are very happy with it's quality and performance. We mainly use our juicer for making juices but were happy to learn that we can also make sorbet and plant based milks. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a juicer.

Purchased in for $489.

Review collected in partnership with MOD Appliances

Best juicer I have ever owned!

Best juicer I have ever owned. Perfect for celery juicing! This can juice large portions of fruit and veg. Extremely powerful. Super easy to clean. Looks great on the bench top.

Purchased for $499.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Nic R.
Nic R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rapt with my new juicer!!!

I had extensively researched juicers online and I'm so glad I chose MOD. You just never know and sometimes reviews can be false. I wanted something I could also make nut milks in and this is the bomb! If I was Hercules I couldn't squeeze a nut bag to get the pulp as dry as what this beauty does. And quickly too! Just loving it for nut milks and veggie juices alike. And price-wise was great too... Oh I forgot to say an Aussie business with stellar customer support to go with it all too....

Sean C
Sean CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Having more homemade juices!

We have recently bought a MOD juicer and have been so pleased with this juicer and would not ever want to go back to a conventional juicer.

We normally juice watermelons and oranges but the amount of this cold press juicer, it can get more out which means more juice compared to a regular blender juicer.

Love this juicer and would highly recommend this over any other juicers.

Purchased in for $499.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Sean, we so appreciate you taking the time to leave this review! It's wonderful to hear that you are seeing great efficiently from your MOD Cold Press and are enjoying the benefits. Happy juicing! Team MOD :)

Sandrine
SandrineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointed

I bought the juicer over a year ago mainly for celery , carrots and zucchinis juicing. After less than a year some of the plastic part broke, it make a really loud noise , get hot pretty quick and the screen get jammed easy even by cutting every single bit in little pieces so I have to wash it a few time during juicing and take ages to prep. So not the best for my purpose and a waste of my money if it is to last 1 year. Iam going to upgrade to a twin gear 1

Purchased in for $599.

Nguyen H.
Nguyen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it now

Love my juicer. Had been struggling with mine in the beginning as I assembled it wrongly (the lid fin Must align with orange artow On Off button) , otherwise it will not work properly. I contacted Mod and their customer service is fantastic. They assisted me to fix it. Now mine works like a charm

Purchased in for $449.

Excellent juicer

powers through beetroot carrots ginger celery apples oranges silver beet
Extracts all the juice leaving dry pulp for our wormfarm to feast on
Easy to clean and reassemble
Sits well very sturdy

Purchased in for $500.

Find out how MOD Cold Press Juicer compares to other Juicers

I am very happy with my juicer

I usually make green juicer every morning eg kale spinach apple celery herbs. The fresher the veggies the greater the juice. I usually make two glasses and always feel well hydrated after it

Awesome juicer! Just love it ❤️

I use my MOD juicer for apple and carrot juice and orange, turmeric and ginger juice. The byproduct from the juicing is dry and crumbly. I can tell that all the juice has been extracted from the produce. The juicer also works really well to make sorbet. My favourite is banana and berry sorbet!

Review collected in partnership with MOD Appliances

Loving cold pressed Juice on the road

We found space for our cold pressed juicer in our caravan. It's fantastic to have a fresh veg juice daily. We generally go for the celery, beetroot, carrot, apple and ginger! All the vegetables juice smoothly if we cut them into small chunks/pieces. Very happy..

Purchased in for $529.

Mod Customer ExperienceMOD AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Sharon, WOW it's such a compliment that you made room for your MOD in a caravan!! We are so glad to hear you love it and use it regularly. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Happy journeys and juicing - Team MOD :)

Glenn
Glennasked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi we have a mod cold press juicer and it won’t work.
It appears there is something loose inside as when we turn it upside down it sounds like a metal
Object like a screw.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for getting in touch and assisting our team. We are glad we have been able to resolve this for you.
Have a great day!
Many thanks, Team MOD :)

Angela S.
Angela S.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

I just received my juicer and when I cut the celery up small and place it through the juicer at some points it starts making a loud whaling noise? Like rubber against metal or something trying to get the celery through. It gets quite loud at points but then goes back to normal. I have a video of it. Not sure if that’s normal or not?

Angelo U.
Angelo U.asked
MOD Cold Press Juicer

Hi I have use my mod once and now it will not power up at all. Could you please advise

See all MOD Cold Press Juicer questions

Get an answer from our members and MOD Appliances representatives

Features

• The juicer has a wide-mouth chute, allowing you to fit a larger quantity of fruits and veggies into your juicer for a greater yield per juicing session.
  • The cold press juicing method extracts juice with more nutrients, as it doesn't use heat or friction.
  • The Mod Cold Press Juicer operates quietly despite being efficient. It has a 50 DB max sound level, which is equivalent to the volume of a quiet conversation.
  • The juicer also comes with two juicing jugs, a cleaning brush, jug strainer and fine filter, to help you get on your way to clean green juices (or any other colour) faster.
  • Available in white, silver, black or red to help coordinate with kitchen decor.
  • This juicer comes backed with an extensive warranty - 5 years for parts and 20 years for the motor.

Points of praise for the Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

• Reviewers were delighted with the performance of their new Mod Juicer, as they reported that it made delicious juices for the whole household.
  • This cold press juicer works quickly and efficiently, but isn't too noisy, which is something that reviewers appreciated.
  • The juicer is effortless to assemble and disassemble, making it simple to clean and maintain.
  • Reviewers observed that using the juicer was an effective way to either introduce or increase nutrients into their diet. This was especially the case for those who usually found it difficult or time consuming to eat the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables per day.
  • Versatility was a point of praise among reviewers. The juicer was able to break down harder vegetables, such as carrots, as well as soft fruits.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Mod Cold Press Juicer has won consecutive awards in 2019 and 2020, and has once again taken the top spot as 2021’s winner for Best Juicer. Reviewers have been consistently happy with this juicer, largely in part thanks to its superior build quality and ease of use.

Compare all 3 MOD Cold Press Juicer
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 3)

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 1)

4.9
Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)
  • Discontinued
  • 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer (Gen 2)

4.5
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $499.00$499.00
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYes
Chute Size 8 cm
RPM (speed)65 RPM65 RPM65 RPM
Power240 W240 W240 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Silver, or WhiteBlack or WhiteBlack, Silver, or White