Mod Cold Press Juicer

Mod Cold Press Juicer

Love my mod juicer!

I bought this juicer over a year ago. Even though I use it several times a week all parts still work beautifully and the whole machine looks like new.
Goes to show that it does pay to buy something a bit more expensive to get a better quality product.
I use different fruits and veges, which all turn out great, but I do make sure to cut up very fibrous vegetables (like celery and kale) in smallish pieces so it doesn't clog up the sieve to quickly.
Customer service is brilliant too and they do get back very fast with any enquiry I had. Would definitely purchase again.

Purchased in November 2017.

Hi Germantanja, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much use from your Mod Cold Press, keep up the great work!

so disappointed. juice really pulpy and have to strain multiple times after juicing before consuming

Ive made juice using carrots , apples , cucumber, orange, lemon, ginger , turmeric, kale and celery.
I usually do apple carrot and ginger juice. None of these types of fruit or veggies seem to work well in this juicer - they all have loads of pulp in, causing the pulp sieve that sits on top of the collecting jug, to fill up really quickly after about 20seconds of juicing. I then have to stop juicing and decant the pulpy juice into a separate large strainer/sieve over a large bowl. This takes up so much time (about 45mins from start to finish of juicing) because i am having to re strain every bit of juice. This is the 2nd mod juicer I've had, and whilst it seemed better at than the first one for a few months, after a few months this exact same issue as the first started happening . I think there must be a design fault with this juicer? I emailed the company about 7 months ago asking for my money back and they still haven't replied (even though they said I could get my money back if i wasn't happy with the 2nd mod juicer they sent me). So, so, disappointed.
I have a baby and young toddler and because the juicer is so inefficient i hardly ever get a spare45 mins to juice, defiantly wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle.

Please see pics below to understand the extreme pulp issue !

Purchased in September 2017 for $449.00.

Noise Level

Love my Mod Juicer

Ive been using the juicer for 4 months now and love it. I bought one after reading the reviews and i have not been disappointed at all. The juicer is Modern, quiet, easy to clean, clear pure juice! Love it! I will definately be taking my juicer when i go on extended travel in the caravan.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love it! Use it every day

I researched juicers pretty heavily before I finally decided on the Mod juicer. I've used it virtually every day for the last few months and I see no slowing down.
I make juices and sorbet mostly but have also made almond milk and its tastier than any I've bought previously. It's easy to clean and quieter than other juicers ive tried. The pulp from vegetable and fruit juicers mixes with beef make the best hamburger patties I've tried.

The Magic Jucier!

I purchased the Mod Cold Press Jucier for health purposes and it has made a huge difference. I juice every morning using watermelon, pineapple, apple etc to drink during the day then I juice cucumber, lemon & celery to drink straight away. It is easy to assemble, disassemble and clean. The end result is the amazing taste you get from the juice compared to buying from a juice bar. The bonus is it's compact and looks great in the kitchen. We get lots of complements from our friends who have also purchased because they love the taste and freshness compared to using a blender. This is our first jucier and we are super happy. Bonus is we also have the Mod Blend Pro!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Think it still belongs to them after its purchased

Purchased this juicer over a couple months ago.
Never got the juicer. Was told it was my fault I never got the juicer. Paid online upfront. Missed my street number.
So it got send back to the factory. Email evidence that they received my juicer and promised to sent it back out on November 12 this year. After multiple chase up attempts by phone also. To get a call today that it's [name removed] discontinued so I will never receive it. Well not sure what it becoming discontinued once it became my property had to do with me never getting my property is paid for two months prior back. I guess seeing as it's in there factory they just lie say they will send it back out to you and chuck in in there unsold pile and throw it out like it still belongs to them. Then act offended that I used the f word out of shock. Which iv never ever done in my life. Using a condescending its my fault I never got my property back tone like the man on the call is the actual victim of it all because im not happy they threw out my property and are saying it's my fault. Worse customer experience / most dodgy customer experience I have ever had. Imagine if they all worked like that... Call Harvey Norman to pick up a TV or couch um sorry even though it's paid for in that time its become discontinued you can't have it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

it does what it says

I now juice about 3 litres in one go. This lasts2 people about a week. Foods include oranges (whole), tomatoes, capsicum, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, ginger -all untrimmed-in fact anything that is cheap at our local chinese market (Bentleigh). The only food that took a bit of work was silver beet which was very fibrous, however celery is no problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
HI Les, thank you so much for your review! Making big batches of juice is definitely the way to go!

Mod Juicer let down. Some parts have scratches and juice pulp in crevices.

I wanted to buy a juicer that would last, so for this $500 juicer, I asked my daughter to share half the price with me for my B-day gift. The mod juicer had good reviews, and was my choice.
We received the first one and returned it because it looked used, shiny but used. Also the brush which cleans the juicer was completely worn. They reimbursed us $80 + 27 for postage, for our troubles, but we had to wait quite a few months for our replacement. Unfortunately we're in similar predicament, the only 2 parts that have no scratches and no juice pulp bits, is the juice jug and the juicer top! I'm so upset and annoyed with these people, I haven't used my juicer, and am not interested to wait for it to be replaced, but I think people should know about my experience! I received the replacement in May and opened the box a few days ago, because I was in the process of moving and didn't have enough bench space in my previous home. What a disappointment!!
I don't feel I can use it, the juicer was most definitely someone elses before it arrived to my door!

Excellent Juicer!!

I've had this juicer for 4 months now and its been working perfectly from the moment i got it.
I normally juice beetroot, celery, apples and oranges and they are an excellent blend! Also tried making sorbet with frozen fruits and it works perfectly.
Mod also supplies a brochure with different recipes.
Best juicer I've ever had, I'm glad i decided to buy the mod juicer instead of other brands!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
HI Pearl, thank you so much for your review!

Very good purchase

I bought the juicer some 4 months ago after some lengthy investigation of the market. It has proven itself as being worth every cent spent on it! Quiet, effective and user friendly. Once learned how to clean it and assemble, it works really well! Use it for all kinds of fruits and vegies as well.
Julius, Tasmania

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Julius, thank you for supporting an Aussie business!

Luv my new Juicer!!

This would have to be THE best juicer EVER!! Apart from the fact that the juice is so tasty, its amazing how quiet it is to use. My kids would never eat the amount of fruit and veg that i put in their juices daily but theyre so happy to drink them that i just keep making them and cleanup after is fast and easy too. We use beetroot, cucumber, carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, apple, orange, kiwi fruit and so much more. I could go on for hours but i wont. All i can say is this is the best thing ive purchased in ages. Great for health and just life in general. Thanks so much MOD, u guys really have outdone urselves on this.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Nic, We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Cold Press. Thanks so much for the review!

Best purchase in years

Really happy I went ahead with buying this, i wasn't sure because they only sell online so couldn't see it before buying. No regrets though, been using it nearly everyday.
Pros: Looks cool on the bench, easy to use, doesn't take long to get a few jugs of juice, cleaning isn't bad, looks to be well made - all good on those fronts.

Cons: Couldn't see it before buying (didn't matter in the end).

No complaints.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi JohnJ, thanks for taking the plunge and supporting an Aussie business!

Mod Juicer

Amazed at how quiet it runs. Celery does clog up pulp chute and takes a bit of time to clean.
Shocked to find the small spout bit of the juice collector chipped off when juicing this morning. I am the only one using the juicer and can't think of how it happened. Does not affect juicer performance but wish the jug is of better grade plastic. :(

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Received a call from Mod rep, Julian I think, and he was quick to sort out the broken jug issue. So hopefully I will get a replacement jug later this week.Was also advised that cutting up celery before juicing should prevent clogging problem. Just for the follow up - 5 STARS !

Perfect

The Mod Cold Press is the best juicer I’ve ever had. Previous juicers I had were difficult to clean but the Mod Press is very easy. The juice has a lovely texture and extracts all the juice from the particular fruit you use.
I’m using it almost daily and would highly recommend this juicer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Susie, thank you so much for your review!This juicer rates a 5 star in my opinion - having it for a year now it’s one item which is used daily in our house! Cold Mod Press is still delivering the best juice for everyone in our household

Excellent juicer

Use this juicer every day, really good to use and easy to clean, have not had any dramas with it jamming up when disassembling with I have had with other big name juicers, excellent customer service, I miss placed a part and they posted the part straight out to me free of charge, excellent company! Buy one today, you will not be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with your Mod Cold Press!

Best Almond Milk Maker

I have just purchase a Juicer to make Almond Milk. I had a lot of problems in finding a machine in Australia as all the products I had seen were made in the U.S.A. I have found this Machine unbelievable easy to use and meets my needs. this is a amazing Product I would recommend it as is very easy to put together and with the u tube videos .
Very Happy
BJ

Date PurchasedMay 2018
HI BJM, that's great you're utilizing the nut butter making function! Keep up the good work :)

Best Cold Press Juicer

After doing extensive research, we decided on the Mod Cold Press Juicer. WOW what a fantastic machine Can't believe how quiet it is, and its the easiest to clean juicer I have ever owned. We've been using it every morning for our vegetable and fruit juice. Wish we had this years ago!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Mish, thanks so much for your great review!

Best Juicer On The Market!

We did quite a fair bit of research before making the decision to purchase the Mod Cold Press Juicer. I am so glad we did as we are so happy and our expectations have been more than exceeded. In fact, we loved it so much we had to purchase one for my mother.

The most important thing is, it does what it says it will do and you get maximum juice from your fruit and vegetables.

It’s very easy to use, just simply press one button and away you go. The wide chute makes preparation a breeze as most items go in without needing any prep. Assembly is made very easy with the coloured guides. Basically it’s a 5 step process that takes no more than 5 secs to do.

Cleaning is a breeze, just rinse and away you go. This is particularly handy when making different juices.

Modern stylish design in a range of colours (wish I had them all!). We chose the black for ourselves and white for mum.

The quality is second to none and you get what you pay for with this juicer. The only cheap thing about the parts is the price if by chance you needed to replace something, all replacement parts are available online and for a low price.

It’s quiet! We have had other juicers in the past and the noise level from those machines was at times unbearable.

Fantastic after sale service. I dropped the team a line on Sunday morning and got a response back within minutes. I wasn’t expecting that at all so it’s reassuring to know that your business is appreciated by the Mod team. Well done everyone and glad to be supporting another successful Australian business! Happy juicing!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Amazing for all fruit and veggies and so easy to clean"

I have had my Mod for a couple of years and it's never skipped a beat. It is fantastic for all fruit and veggies. What I love at the moment is kale, lemon, celery, cucumber and apple, and it handles it all with ease. Never gets stuck and I get to have a cafe in my home!
It is amazingly easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

The Breakfast Juicing Beast

I have three things on my bench and one of them is this beautiful slick machine with the chromed Mod logo on the front. I have owned several juicers and this juicing beast kills all of them from quality of its build, it’s functionality and quality of its extraction and it’s pricing.