Angelcare AC327 Movement Monitor with Video

• Connectivity / Reliability
  • Audio Quality
  • Video Quality

Good product

Happy with the product, but it took some getting use to with the monitor screen. The camera stand is useless we bought a tripod stand from Kmart and that helped position the camera to a better angle. we use the sensor mats religiously and it has gone off a fair few times if my son has wiggled down the cot, the alarm is rather terrifying. I also found if there is a fan on in the room the sensor mats take that as movement and won’t alarm. I realised when I took my son out of the cot and the mats didn’t alarm. Once you get to know the product it’s pretty good.

Imprezive!Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Something for the worry-minded

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $449.00.

Other Baby Monitors

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best on the market

Very clear and very reliable. Wireless sense pad so no wires exposed or can be seen. Great range and battery life. can control sense pads from camera and handset awesome feature. Hands down better than any other brand on the market. Reached out for help to Angelcare after 2 oricom unite failed in a short time. Don’t make my mistake and buy twice. Having had both oricom and Angelcare I have not had an issues with my ac327 you get what you pay for quality!!! Wish I bought ac327 from the start and saved the headache. No other brand comes close.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're very happy to know it's serving its purpose :)

Baby Monitors

Find out how Angelcare AC327 Movement Monitor with Video compares to other Baby Monitors

Azza
Azzaasked

Are you able to also view the baby using your smart phone remotely.

Would be handy when I am not around the house and wish to view bub at home with mum.

Imprezive!

No they do not have this feature

Nick

Unfortunately u can’t. But would be a great idea.

Hi Azza,

Thank you for your question and to those who helped answer.

As mentioned, this feature is not available. Angelcare have decided not to go down the path of wifi monitors due to security concerns of the monitors being hacked and accessed remotely. As wifi monitor security improves, this is decision will be reviewed.

Kindly,

Angelcare team

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors