Oricom BabySense

Oricom BabySense

Fantastic product and service

I am actually in Ireland but this was the link I found to review then. I have the Babysense heart monitor for the cot and also the baby cam. Both working wonderfully. The camera stropped working after about a year and they immediately sent out a replacement. How better can you get? Recommending them to everyone i know now. Thanks again

Purchased in August 2018.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

nikki_lish

nikki_lishSydney, NSW

Peace of mind :)

I needed this monitor for peace of mind. With a new baby, I knew I wouldn't sleep due to worrying about SIDS, so having this monitor allowed me to sleep easier at night. Great product, however I wish I'd bought the set that came with the video monitor instead of just the audio monitor. We ended up needing to buy a separate video monitor once baby went into her own room. We used the pad sensors up until about 18 months old. We did have a few false alarms (generally due to baby rolling out of range, or sleeping on her side, or low battery), but overall I wouldn't be without it!

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town for $229.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nikki, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Kahla L.

Kahla L.

Phenomenal product

Extremely happy with the quality of this product ! it’s design is perfect and safe. It has also eased my anxiety about my baby and his sleep! Thank you so much !

Purchased in August 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kahla, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Temera F.

Temera F.Perth, WA

False alarms

Hi I'm just wondering, how common it is for the sensor to have multiple false alarms? So for example the pass 3 nights the alarm has gone off once bub has gone to sleep, I thought it was him not breathing but now I'm not sure? And tonight it had gone off 2 times in the space of 2 hrs, I have taken my son to the drs in case it is him but it is still making me extremely unsettled :/ I will be double checking the device and changing the batteries and see if that makes a difference

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $300.00.

Nadine Muller

Nadine MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Giving us peace of mind! Highly Recommend!

We cannot recommend this device enough! We are very satisfied with its reliability and quality especially that it gives us peace of mind now that our baby is in his cot in his nursery in a seperate room from us now. The unit and the pads were simple and quick to set up. And we love the newer sleeker design still giving that continuous monitoring and both the audible and visual alarm if needed. A great product which we are glad we invested in! Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nadine, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Great at its core function but the button is stupid!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Shantara, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for piece of mind

Great product, works really well and fantasric for new or nervous mums wanting piece of mind their baby is fine while sleeping in their own cot! Its been an awesome product for us

Purchased in June 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Amber, thanks for the message. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Hayley.B

Hayley.BSouth Australia

Peace of mind!

Absolutely love our Oricom Baby sense monitor. It has provided us with peace of mind and allowed us to sleep well. We have only had three false alarms in 6 months. However we believe this is where our big rolled off the sensor, so essentially it is doing its job! Only downfall is it (monitor) doesn’t have white noise as a music feature and hard to put in a bassinet.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting for $350.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Hayley, thanks for the message. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Excellent product

I absolutely love this would definitely recommend this to anyone out there. Being a first time mom just gives us more peace of mind when going to sleep at night. Ours only went off once and it was because the battery was low. Definitely worth the money

Purchased in January 2019 for $480.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Cindy, thanks for the message. We really appreciate the review and you taking the time to leave it. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Great for peace of mind when bub is sleeping!

Babysense has given me peace of mind while bub sleeps. The sensors have only gone off once, and it was a result of bub wriggling onto the side of the cot and off the sensor pads. Happy with this product.

Purchased in August 2018.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kate, thanks for the message. Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the Babysense. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nikki

NikkiSunshine Coast

Highly recommend!

Firstly the quality of the product is very good! We had no trouble setting it up. Before purchasing we did receive some negative feedback that the product wasn’t reliable as the alarm would sound for no reason. However we purchased it anyway for peace of mind and I thank my lucky stars everyday that we did! The monitor alarm alerted us on 3 separate occasions that my baby’s heart rate must of slowed, at 2 weeks old she was diagnosed with a heart defect which went undetected & she had open heart surgery to save her life. So for that reason I cannot recommend this product more highly! I will definitely be using this product with future babies.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nikki, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Brooke

BrookeStrathpine

Amazing!

We love this monitor. Definitely gives us peace of mind when we put our little man to sleep knowing that it is on. We had to make sure we had the sensors placed in the right spot but once we figured that out it’s been perfect. Highly recommend this product!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Brooke, thanks for the message and for taking the time to let others know of your experience. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

A staple piece for any babies nursery!

We absolutely love our Oricom Baby Sense monitor! This device has given us piece of mind for every nap our little boy has taken in his cot. The quality of this item is second to none and it will be a staple in all of our future children's nurserys. My little one is seven months old and we still use this device religiously, it has always been accurate for us, I'll be sad for the day when we don't anymore. The only thing I found was that when my son began moving and would find himself squashed on the edge of the cot, we would sometimes get false readings, that was until we added the other plate and adjusted where they were positioned.

Thank you Oricom for making an incredible device!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Maddison, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Fraiah M

Fraiah MCessnock

Perfect for peace of mind!

The Oricom Babysense2 is a fantastic movement monitor! It is extremely easy to set up and it’s great that it doesn’t require a power point to be plugged into. As a new mum, it provides peace of mind knowing that I will be alerted if my baby stops breathing. A definite must have for any new parent. Highly recommended!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate you taking the time to review the Babysense2 and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Connie

ConnieSydney

Perfect for newborn

The BabySense2 comes with two sensor pads and so far we’ve only needed to use one for the bassinet. I was a bit worried initially as I read some negative reviews about using this with a bassinet. We have a Bed Nest and thankfully it fits perfectly. Our baby sleeps in her own room so we find this product essential. She’s not bothered by the blue flashing light. I find the light helpful for me to do quick checks on the baby from a distance, especially at night. It’s worked really well for us and I’d recommend this product for peace of mind and stress-free sleep for the parents.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Connie, thanks for the message and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We wish you all the best with you future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Pretty good!

Very reliable! Works great, easy to set up. Love how you don't have to plug it into a wall so you have have the bed anywhere in the room, especially for bassinets and traveling. One this is the monitor button click is a little loud and wakes baby when I turn it on some times.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Bec, thanks for the message and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Delene KMelbourne

Waste of money

Michelle

MichelleBrisbane

Great peace of mind

Being a first time mum, I wanted to ensure safety as well as extra monthlong. This pack also came with the secureview 710 monitor and is used daily in our home. We have never had any faults or glitches with it and it gives us extra peace of mind when our little one is asleep

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Michelle, thanks for the message. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

LizSydney

Not compatible with bassinets

The new design with short cords means it's not compatible with any bassinet. I contacted their customer service for solution, maybe a longer cord? Their only suggestion was to ruin the bassinet by cutting a hole in it to pass the cord through.
Baby store suggested I just use it when baby is in the cot... That defeats the purpose of the device. I bought it for piece of mind NOW.
My sister has a previous mail model which is great, this redesign is stupid. Please consider where this will be placed. It's not practical to cut holes and weaken the structure of a baby's bed.

Amazing Monitor!

Absolutely love our Babysense2 monitor! We have had other monitors in the past but the Oricom is by far the best one we have owned. So easy to use and perfect for keeping baby safe. Highly recommended this monitor and if you need support they are so helpful in every way.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Brooke, thanks for the message and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with the Babysense2. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Sam C

Sam Casked

Hi, I changed the batteries in our Babysense2 and now the unit wont turn on at all - is there a way to reset the unit?

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Sam, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jessica O.asked

Hi,
We have just moved 11 week old into his cot. Using oricom sense 7 and one sensor pad. For the first four nights it worked with no issue. On night five when I turn the control monitor on, it flashes red as it should but then rather then flashing green it flashed red and green and also makes a tick noise. Similar to the noise it makes before the alarm sounds.
I did a test without bub in cot and the alarm sounded.
We have tried to power off at PowerPoint and then power back on. Checked the cables etc.
please help!!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Jessica, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jessica O.

Thanks for the response! A change in the batteries has solved the issue. Cheers

JonnaP

JonnaPasked

Hi there,

We have just moved 3.5 month bubs into his cot with oricom baby sense 2, both pads. He moves around a lot but is still on or very close to the pads. Twice now the monitor has alarmed in the middle of the night. Bubs seems fine when we have gone in. Is this something to be worried about or possible have bubs checked out for any condition? Or could it just be the monitor playing up? This didnt happen at all in his bassinet.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi JonnaP, thanks for the message. We would love to discuss this one with you to ensure the setup and install is as per the requirements in the User Guide. With a device of this nature, it is very important to ensure that the User guide instructions are used to guide the install, and the daily checks are completed to ensure the device is functioning correctly. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives