5Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera

Connectivity / Reliability
Audio Quality
Video Quality
High quality images
Easy to get up and running
Excellent tech support

Danielle
DanielleWAPerth, WA

Love it

Love it so far, arrived in 3 days with express shipping. Picture is great and set up has been fab

Wish I had read the “included” as I added the wall mount and case so ended up with extras

But that’s on me! Love it so far!

Dennis L.
Dennis L.

Great product. Does everything you’d want and more

Great camera and battery life. Can see Bub breathe in the dark and hear her every sigh. The microphone is a little sensitive with the white noise machine going but better sensitive than not. The screen easily lasts a full day on battery and the temperature sensor and temperature alarm is a nice bonus. Show details
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Very happy with our purchase

I was sick of our old camera dropping in and out of signal so purchased the tweety cam. So happy with our decision, we love it. Only thing I can pick at is it’s hard to find the right buttons in the dark but I’m sure I will get better with time & use. Show details
MON
MONQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing - will be buying another

Obsessed! Such a great little unit and soo helpful, clear & concise information.
We love it so much - worth the price!! Show details ·  1
Meabh O'Donnell
Meabh O'DonnellNSWSydney, NSW

You will not regret purchasing the Tweetycam

Absolutely love it! I did a lot of research on the baby monitors on the market and we've tried a few in the past and this one beats them all hands down. The handset has a big screen and the image is crystal clear. It couldn't be simpler to set up and is very easy to use and it has all the usual functions. You can really tell it was thoughtfully designed by a parent and it doesn't not fun through wifi so it's safe to use.
10/10 would recommend Show details ·  1
David Stevens
David Stevens

Bought as a Gift

Bought as a gift, told it works well and is a good piece equipment. Show reply
Tiana DaviesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

YOU NEED THIS MONITOR

As a first time mum I didn’t fully understand what I needed in a baby monitor until I bought the wrong one to begin with. Long story short I came across the tweety cam after a desperate search to find a camera that had night vision invisible to the eye.
I love that is doesn’t use wifi so it’s super secure
Honesty can not fault this baby camera or the service. Show reply
Jessica Wheatley
Jessica Wheatley2 posts

Worth it!

The camera is really great. It does everything you want. The only things I would change is when turning on the music to what you want you have to go down the list but when doing this it plays out loud each one you go past. Otherwise everything else is great! Shipping was fast and camera quality is fantastic. Show reply
Celestine Grasso
Celestine Grasso

A perfect product

Tweetycam is a great baby monitor. It is very clear and works at a long distance in and out of our home. Show details ·  1
Rosa
Rosa

Excellent Customer Service

Brett and his team were wonderful to deal with and I will be purchasing from Tweetycam again because of this experience. Show reply
batkinjen
batkinjenWAPerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant

Having just moved our 8 month old to his own room- tweety cam was a must!
Only gripe is the buttons don't glow/not backlit so fumble a bit at night when trying to activate the screen Show reply
Sonia Lonergan
Sonia LonerganQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Jade
JadeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Lives up to the Hype

When looking for a new baby monitor I had come across so many recommendations & reviews for the Tweetycam. I took the plunge, mainly because of their money back guarantee, but can now say it is 100% a keeper! Functionality is brilliant & with the added bonus of the floor stand for home & the flexi mount for travel it really does suit all of our needs. Really happy with our purchase :) Show details ·  1
Edwn.19
Edwn.19NSWSydney, NSW7 posts

The best monitor!

Love this monitor so much. It’s not run through Wi-Fi so cannot be hacked which I love. It has every feature that I could have hoped for. Especially love that you can remotely move the camera angle around. Great design and quality. Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Emma ODonnell
Emma ODonnell

The perfect monitor!

It’s like having a mini HD television in your hands. I previously had a very popular brand monitor and there were numerous issues, so I changed to Tweetycam and couldn’t be happier! Show details ·  1

Rach S.
Rach S.

Hi, website says monitor alerts when baby is in very deep sleep, does this mean it alerts when breathing isn't detected?

Josie L.
Josie L.

Hello, do you need to have both cameras set up at the same time or can you use one without the other. Thanks Josie

Tweetycam
Tweetycam   DM
Danks D.
Danks D.

My current monitor has limited alert functions and currently looking at this model. Does it alert loudly when parent unit is about to run out of battery or if it’s disconnected from the baby unit? My current one doesn’t and we live in a big house so need to be alerted to these things without being alerted to movements

Tweetycam
Tweetycam   DM

Features:

• The Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera has a 5" HD LCD monitor screen, letting you clearly see your baby's environment, both in daylight and darkness.
  • It also has a wireless FHSS transmission, guaranteeing a secure and private livestream that's safe from hackers.
  • Pan and tilt functions give parents a 360° panoramic view of your little one's room.
  • The baby monitor has up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge.
  • With 2-way communication, you can talk with your baby from anywhere in the house.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the Tweetycam Baby Monitor to have a great quality screen with high definition. They said that even night vision was quite clear.
  • They also said it was extremely easy to install and get up and running.
  • According to reviews, the tech support is also excellent, so you can rest assured knowing that you'll get the help you need if you have any questions or run into any issues.
CategoryBaby Monitors
Price (RRP) $229
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Additional Cameras, Ambient Sounds, Infrared Camera, Lullabies, Night Light, Out-of-Range Warning and Room Temperature Monitor
Screen Size 5"