Angelcare AC527

• Audio Quality
  • Video Quality
SJG
SJGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sound does not work in two separate rooms

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Cara S
Cara S

Useless for 2 rooms

I purchased this monitor to use with my newborn and toddler So I could monitor both rooms. Set it up and you can only choose to have sound coming from ONE room. What is the point of having a monitor for 2 that can only monitor 1?

Purchased in January 2021.

Other Baby Monitors

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I bought this monitor because the oricom one I had was terrible and would always lose reception. This is amazing, it has never dropped out and there hasn't been any false alarms. My son is 8 months so it is very important to us that we have the best monitor to be able to see and monitor him.

Purchased in October 2020 at Baby Bunting for $475.00.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Angelcare AC527 compares to other Baby Monitors

Joanne C.Sydney, NSW

So so disappointing!

We had an ac517-2 & it became faulty in the first year. We replaced it with the ac527 and although we werent entirely happy with the ac517 we are even more disappointed by the ac527. We thought it was an upgrade but find the Image quality is so poor In night mode (so blurry). The monitor is fixed safely to the ceiling (all wires are securely tacked & out of reach) & still doesnt capture all of the cot so if my daughter moves there are blind spots in the cot. There arent as many functions on this model either (time setting is one example).
Will be returning this unit for a refund & looking for a different brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $375.00.

Functionality
Battery Life
Connectivity / Reliability
Audio Quality
Video Quality
Joanne C.

Nope, i got a different brand. Thanks anyway

Májilly
MájillySydney, NSW

I really can’t live without it

Purchased in February 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Nicole
NicoleCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Would reconsider

I had to place the camera so high & far from babies cot I still cannot get a full view and its well & truely 2.5 meters away. The temperature light on the camera Is so bright I had to cover it with black tape because it was shining right on her face. The monitor has very poor picture quality especially in night mode. The sound is terrible & murmured. You cannot digitally pan & tilt like I was told. I will be taking it back for a refund. I expected SO much more from a product that costs $500, seems to be seriously lacking in the tech dept.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $399.00.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase for our baby

We owned an Angelcare monitor with our first baby and were really happy with it so decided to buy the 527 (as it also has video) for bub no.2.
We love it! Video quality is amazing (especially at night time).
The breathing pad lets us know that she's okay which is great for our peace of mind.
It cost us a little more than we were wanting to spend but it is well worth it.

Purchased in January 2020.

Brad