Anticol Lozenges X 10

Anticol Lozenges X 10

See the Best Throat & Cough Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It works

IslaAlbany Creek

I love anticol

I had thyroid surgery 3 months ago and anticol has really helped my throat
Opens airways and clears nose
Love them and they are better than strepsils and also stronger than fisherman friend

Bring back the mentholyptus in the anticol.

Please bring back the mentholyptus in the anticol lozenges. It used to clear congestion in my throat and lungs and allow me to breathe easily and to talk without coughing continuously. I didn't notice which colour worked best, but it is definitely NOT the green.

Not_Happy_Jan

Not_Happy_JanSydney

Where are the yellow and orange ones?

I have used Anticol for 40 years when needed but always discarded the green ones in favour of the yellow and orange. Why have you stopped making them? Of all flavours to keep you chose the green? Why, why, why???

New formula tastes like soap and I just found out they are all green (the worst flavour)

I will never buy Anticol again, I didn’t realise they don’t make the other nice flavours anymore, glad they made that clear. I loved the original ones especially the non-green flavours.

MIKSydney Surrounds, NSW

Changed Recipe is Dreadful

I used to buy 2 x 3-paks every week because they were great for sore throats and cleared my nose.
What have they done? they're nothing more than lime flavoured lollies now.

Shax

ShaxPerth

Bring back the orange and yellows

Why have you stopped making the yellow and orange coloured anticol lozenges? ? They were the best ones in the pack and now its only the green ones in a pack. Dissapointing!

Fantastic!

Anticol totally works, and unlike other lozenges I've tried - didn't turn me into a werewolf. Would strongly recommend it to all sufferers of a sore throat who don't want to turn into a werewolf!

jondabom

jondabomNew york

A Lozenge that works

these are amazing my sore throat was soothed instantly, they taste amazing too, drop all the stupid soothers and butter menthols and pick up some anticols instantly. these are also very cheap and can be found in almost any shop. They give you nice minty fresh breath when your done aswell
the rapid effect

Brenda Li

Brenda LiSYDNEY

Only lozenge I use

I went through a lot of throat lozenges and I found this to be the best. I used to use strepsils but I found this to better and also cheaper. It really soothes the throat but I didn't find it cleared the nose that well. This is my must have when I get a cold.
Works. Cheaper
Doesn't clear nose

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I used this because I thought it may help when I had a sore throat and cold. It didnt clear the nose, but it also wasnt too strong on my throat. I find that some lozenges work, but they actually numb my tastebuds after I use them. This one was fairly mild so it didnt do that. Overall, this is more like a lollie, and doesnt really help if you have a sore throat or blocked nose. It also contains sugar.
I think I have tried most of the throat lozenges out there, and this one really didnt work for me.
It didnt work to clear the nose at all.

Wendy

Wendyasked

Hi, Are Anticol throats soft lozenges gluten free?

Isla

Sorry they are not gluten free but fishermens friend lozenges are

Sue P
Sue P

Nothing on the packet mentioned gluten free.

sweet toothasked

I have used them for 40yrs,
never liked the green ones,
now I dont buy them anymore,
they just gradually fazed the other two flavors out,
they were the best, cant understand why,
dam shame because they really do work,

why are they all green now?

madmick

Mah Fukka
Mah Fukka

Hello customer. Firstly we'd like to say that we appreciate your ongoing business and enjoyment of our product range. Your feedback is important to help us move forward and we always take this into account. I am afraid to say, the different flavours were only colour variations. Our flavour was the same across all these variations. It goes to show that the preferred aesthetics of something can cast a real impression, especially when we're younger. The removal of the other colour variations was in order to save on production costs so that we could continue to provide you with the high quality products you've come to love, at a great price. - Nestle Customer Service

sweet tooth

Sorry, but I reject your reply to my question,
after 40 years, I think I know the difference between sweet and sour,
the green ones were sour, the yellow and orange ones were sweet,

I have often put them in my mouth without looking at them,
and always spit the green ones out,
why would I do that if they all tasted the same,

if they had just made them all yellow or orange,
we would not be having this conversation

there was definitely a difference.

Mick Nisbet