Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic

Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic

See the Best Throat & Cough Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rosemary

RosemarySydney, NSW

Really works

My cough usually lasts for months its dry and it tickles like crazy with coughing fits day and night so last time I got a cough I was dreading it ..so I went to the health food store ... this time I got the liquid as the shop assistant said it works better because I tried the pills before and they did not work but the liquid is amazing I took 5 mls 3x a day within a few days it was so much better and over 2 weeks it was gone !!! Love the stuff !!

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Evan M.

Evan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Instant results

As soon as I took this my wheezing went away. It tastes like strong herbaceous cocktail bitters. Just dilute to your needs. Hoping the effect is long lasting as I take this for several more days.

Purchased in August 2019 at Fundies for $38.00.

Taste
Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Shan

ShanMelbourne

Fantastic for coughs chronic bronchitis and COPD

I rate it 5 stars.

I've been an asthma sufferer for 5 years. I've taken ventolin and seretide to control my breathing difficulty and i've gotten to the point where I stoppee taking it because i've noticed I haven't been getting any better. Infact the medications made me worse. So i've done researches on whats the best natural remedies to control my asthma symptoms and I came accross this so I've given it a try and i've noticed the best results! My breathing difficulties have completly vanished! The constant wheezing in the throat and chest have been minimized and the dry coughing and sneezing have been gone aswell. I'm very happy with the results so far. The taste is gross but above all It really does work!

JimmyKenmore Hills

Rapid relief from troubling productive cough within three days, and stopped taking after tailing off

After several weeks of coughing and a few courses of antibiotics which were only partially effective, I found ongoing relief from a persistent productive cough which caused sleep disturbance and concern from those nearby, Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic Capsules rapidly reduced symptoms and I find that after a couple of weeks I only very occasionally need more. Would suggest capsules only, as liquid form tastes terrible!

Vicki

VickiSydney

Fusion Cough Tonic

This stuff is great and it really does work. In fact all Fusion products are outstanding. Yes they may be a bit pricey but hey all good things are and when it comes to our health it's worth spending that little bit extra, especially if you have done your research and read great reviews.

Dissappointed

DissappointedMt Eliza

Works for me!

This product works for me. Sometimes I get a cough which is a little like asthma, but not asthma. Ventolin doesn’t help, nor do cough medicines.
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic seems to ease a spasm that happens in my throat and is the cause of the cough.
It has a bitter, medicinal taste, but when I get this cough it is the only product that helps.

An excellent remedy - quick efficacy achieved

I've had this very persistent and productive cough for well over 18 months. GP assures it is viral and no use for antibiotics. I agree, however on description of history, nature of cough and personal health outline, a naturalist / herbalist / health clinic owner identified this product as having very good results. After only 3 days, on 2-3 x 3 times a day it has nearly eradicated the cough, especially at night. I haven't had undisturbed sleep in months! No negative comments as none are warranted.

Varsha

Varsha

Effective remedy for persistent cough

This cough formula seems to be very effective. Earlier I had tried so many cough syrups but nothing worked that fast. This is herbal medicine but works very quickly and effective in reducing cough.

Dee

DeeBrisbane

It works

It really does work but i have never tasted any thing so disgusting in my whole life. I was wrenching from the after taste and no way would kids have it, but it does work! !

Excellent tonic

Such an outstanding product, been to a doctor with a persistent cough for 18 months who kept prescribing different cough mixtures and antibiotics. Until I asked my naturopath in health store who suggested fusion lung tonic. By the second day my cough was not as often and after several regular doses it settled right down to actually no more coughing. Told my doctor who was amazed and is now advising it to his pneumonia patients. I have passed this product on to many people, a little expensive, but worth every drop.

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Gwen. What wonderful testimonial. We are very happy that you had such a great result with the Cough Lung Tonic. Do not hesitate to contact us directly should you need any further product advice.

Laurie D

Laurie DMontville Qld

Outstanding product that leaves other cough mixtures way behind.

I am a Registered Nurse working in Occupational Health for over 20 years. After trying numerous chemist brand cough mixtures with no benefit obtained for a chronic, persistent cough, I entered a health store and asked for something to give me relief. The lady recommended Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic and said it is more costly than chemist cough mixtures but it is outstanding. She wasn't wrong. After only 3 doses my persistent chronic cough I had for well over 5 weeks completely disappeared. I wish my site medical clinic stocked this product. I have recommended it to many of my patients to purchase.

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Laurie. What a wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the Cough Lung Tonic has worked so well for you.

Give it a go

I had a terrible head cold that went to my chest and being a smoker doesn't help, but even after 2 doses I could notice a difference, cough was drying up and wasn't as frequent, the tonic tastes horrible but its worth a shot

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Kate. Thank you for your review. It is great that you experienced such fast results. To help with the taste of the liquid you can mix it in a little juice or manuka honey or take tablets as an option.

Ineke48

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

Came highly recommended at high cost. Totally ineffective

Three weeks ago I bought Fusion Lung Tonic. With a 20% discount at the beginning of the month I had to pay $39.95. For that price I wanted something that really worked. It came highly recommended. What a waste of money. When I discussed it with the Naturopath at Fusion she told me to buy Probiotics which I did. She also told me to lower the dose. This tonic and the Probiotics have had no effect and I still have my very stubborn cough and cold.

Wonderful

This tonic is great - stops a persistent cough in its track - highly recommend it. Had a persistent cough and tried various cough syrups, which dont work - this is the only thing that worked.

Persistent, stubborn cough - gone!

Rossco

Rosscoasked

I have recently had pneumonia (also had it last year). I had an X-ray and it was found I have ground glass opacity In right lower case. I need to have a CT scan for further diagnosis. I went to a Go Vita store and saw a naturopath who suggested cough lung tonic. I do not have a cough. I wanted something to strengthen or support my lungs. Reading the reviews I’m not sure this product is the right one. It’s an expensive product for a pensioner. Should I continue to take the product? Ross Courtney

Elaine

Elaineasked

Can you take this product while taking predneson?

Jimmy

It is always wise to consult your doctor if you are being treated for a serious ailment, to see if there is direct evidence of a conflict between an off the shelf health supplement and prescribed medicine. My understanding is that many doctors have given very little consideration to health supplements, and there may be some justification for searching on the internet for recorded incompatibilities between prescribed medicines, and the individual ingredients, as well as trying to find a practitioner who is trained in both western medicine and other traditions. Always ask for evidence of the success rate for treatments offered by any practitioner, especially if the medicine is prescribed for symptomatic relief. My own experience with Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic was that I was prescribed an steroid inhaler, with the advice that I may be at the early stages of COPD, a chronic lung disease that tends to get worse over time and may lead to emphysema and other very serious diseases.My symptoms have not returned. I have checked on Web MD.com and other sites and depending on the nature of your problem, consciously improving your breathing by losing weight, increasing exercise compatible with your condition, you may delay the onset of a further decline in lung health. As I know nothing of your condition, I am not a health practitioner, any advice included in the above statement is of a general nature, and I cannot give any advice about your particular condition other than to seek professional advice from practitioners who are aware of the details of your condition. It would be extremely unwise to cease taking your medication without a positive say so from someone who has studied your condition with scientific criteria.

Helen

Helenasked

Do you have this medicine in the USA?

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives