Betadine Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle

Betadine Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle

Loz B.

Loz B.Hunter Region, NSW

Best Throat Gargle

I’ve been using this for years. It really helps fight off throat infections and viruses. I always have some in my medicine cabinet. Tastes foul but it works a treat.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.49.

Taste

Most underrated product. Ever. It’s magic for throat problems.

Using it on a sore throat actually stops the throat getting worse, and when I have a cough/infection, it brings it down so quick. 12/10. Could not live without it.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $7.99.

Highly recommended

My go-to product every time I have a sore throat! I've never tried the concentrated version, but I assume it's just as good as the other one. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2016.

Throat & Cough Medicines

Find out how Betadine Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle compares to other Throat & Cough Medicines

Tajia B.

Tajia B.Sydney, NSW

Taste gross, but magic potion

Eveytime I have a viral flu, this is my best friend. Does it taste horrendous? Yes. But get over it because it works!

I swear by this product. Every flu attack, this gargle makes its far less miserable. Love it!

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths for $13.50.

Fixes it every time

This product is amazing! I highly recommend it for fixing a sore throat! It’s a gargle so I don’t understand the problem people have with the taste. It fixes the problem for sure.

Purchased in March 2019.

Can't keep it down

I second the dry heaving and actual vomiting this product causes me. I tried full dose on first attempt and 5 ml on 2nd with identical results. No thank you!

Purchased in May 2019.

debG65

debG65South East Queensland, QLD

Forget the Taste, It Works!

My husband had been using this product since last century and kept on recommending it to me. I couldn't get past the taste until I became subject to regular sore throats and gums due to wisdom teeth issues. I use the gargle consistently for a few days and it has always cleared up the issues before they become a real problem. I know the taste is challenging but, as it is a poison, it does limit any swallowing!

Does the work !

Honestly it does the work, and the taste wasn’t bad, I got cured after a week though so it did take a little while but great overall definitely recommend !

Best one For Sore Throat

i have used One time.. And The severe pain in my throat dissappear.. And my throat feels totally clear and no pain.. Worth buying and using .
I suggest it to everyone..

Sophie

Sophie

Works well if you can bare the taste

I thought the taste wasn't bad at first until I accidently swallowed a bit and started vommiting. It did give me some relief for my throat but I won't go through that again.

Sam B

Sam BMelbourne

tastes gross but it works!

Betadine is a top notch product and delivers on its brand promise! I buy mine from Coles and had to move past the tase but all in all its a great product

Taste is unbearable

Due to the taste, was not able to take the recommended quantity and the flavour has not been made to endure this product in the mouth. It causes me to dry wretch and even vomit. So I suggest sanofi or whoever the manufacturers are, that they do something to improve and/or change the taste.

Caitlin

CaitlinMelbourne

Really works!

I've been keeping a stock of this throat gargle in my bathroom for years now. I take it each time a feel a tickle in my throat to prevent it from worsening. So far, it has been really effective and really prevents sore throat from getting worse.

Mezz

MezzSydney, NSW

Cure for illness!

I have not had an illness in years because of this product! As soon as I feel a twinge in the throat and I know it's the beginning of a cold I use the gargle and I don't get sick at all. My son got influenza A and unfortunately can't give to 6 year old and he was bad for a week. I felt unusually tired and headaches this is when I should have taken the gargle however I took it when I felt twinge in throat. It is keeping me from getting the full blown symptoms and the virus is just in the throat. The gargle is killing it in my throat before it does more damage entering my body. LONG REVIEW BUT I SWEAR BY THIS!!!!!

Wynn

WynnMelbourne

for after one of those nights

I use this the morning after a particularly demanding night out when I chain smoke to the point that my throat hurts. It definitely offers much needed relief and in my opinion is a good way to be a step ahead of a really bad sore throat that could lead to more serious issues.

Illa

IllaSydney

Works for me

I am using it first time really noticed a huge difference in pain. My doctor suggested me betadine garglr for soar throat. I dont like the taste of it but i could do anything to cure my soardthroat so i gave it a try and I am glad that i did try it.

It really reduced soarness and itchyness. It leaves a cooling sensation which last for few minutes which is really soothing. I can recommend to anyone who is looking for some relief from soar throat.

Tanya J

Tanya JRosewood

No more pain!

My teenage son caught a cold off me. Has a sore throat. I bought Betadine Sore Throat Gargle from my local Chemist and actually convinced my son to try it...success! He said that within a few seconds his throat pain lessened and he could swallow without feeling that his throat was closed up. Will see how long he feels better for. Directions suggest taking it every 3-4 hours. Here's hoping!

Oz.travels

Oz.travelsSydney

Effective if taken early enough

I initially reviewed this poorly but have now used this on the first day of having a sore throat. My experience is the product is:
1) Effective - using on 1st day of sore throat. Didn't have sore throat on 2nd day.
2) Didn't work - started using after a few days of having a sore throat. No noticeable effect after 4 days' use. It is expensive and the packaging is very similar to the wound disinfectant and can easily be confused.

Awesome product

This product gave me instant relief you can feel it working immediately I don't think I would bother to use anything else after using this product.
Betadine concentrated sore throat gargle is the best...period

BargainBoy

BargainBoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing remedy for sore throats. It really works

I was sceptical of this working. As someone who gets maybe 4 colds a winter and chronic sore throats from being run down I was always searching for that something that really works . I got this gargle and tried it . OMG it really works . I used it before going to bed and the next morning woke up with no sore throat voila!
This is amazing and sure it tastes bad but hey it kills off the virus and allows you to get over an illness in no time.