Vicks VapoRub Jar

Vicks VapoRub Jar

See the Best Throat & Cough Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bryan

BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for flu season

Absolute staple for anyone who suffers during the cold or flu season. Soothes your blocked nose quickly and gives so much relief. I’ve pretty much been using this for the last 1 week and couldn’t have survived without it

Purchased in May 2019.

Katiea105

Katiea105Australia

Soooothing

My nose is one that seems to be forever blocked so my doctor suggested I tried the inhaling method on the jar and it truly changed my life! The smell is very soothing and unblocks your nose so you can breathe and smell again, as the affect is only temporary though, you must do it quite often to maintain an unblocked nose which i find is not a chore as its just so nice and soothing!
Smells great, affordable.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I have used this for many years when I was little and was sick. It is a soothing medicine and should not be taken internally. It works well if rubbed onto the throat or behind the ears if you have a cold. Overall, I think this is a must for the medicine cabinet of the house.
I remember my mum rubbing this on me when I was little and was sick. It is a very peculiar minty smell and once you have it on you, you always get the feeling that you will be well soon.
It gives me a very sticky feeling when I rub it on my chest, throat, behind my ears, forehead, it sort of overwhelms me, so I have to be prepared for that.