ANZ Car Loans

ANZ Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerPerth

Car Loan Application - Poor Customer Service

Funny Business

When I did not have a good income (part-time job), they keep pushing me with credit increase and loan me money.
I now have better income and no more debt. They reject my car loan base on insufficient income support.
Applied to another credit provider, the outcome was straight out within 4 hours.
I will move all my banking to another bank.

Thanks ANZ for showing your true colours

Loan unsuccessful and still added the amount to credit history

Worst bank ever..don't apply any loan from this bank,if your is unsuccessful they will added to your credit file the amount you applied for..stay away from these scumbag anz..recommended commonwealth or national bank NOT ANZ

Valet
Valet

ANZ lost out by opposition!

I was planning on changing banks with ANZ from my current bank as I had a good experience getting a credit card. I have since changed my mind with recently applying for a loan being advised in writing it was approved, I then followed up to find out what was happening to be told it had been declined! No sorry just told an email had been sent, I stated yes one saying approved! I have since gone to an opposition with approval of a loan and will cancel my credit card and any future business. Good one ANZ a customer lost over poor communication!

Sam
SamVictoria

Terrible and shifty people in Epping Anz branch

Home loans car loans credit cards depoit accs for over 33 yrs and they declined 10000 car loan

With anz for 33 years all loans paid on time early in full. Applied for 10000 car loan no phone call declined email NEVER been feused credit at 52 rs okd on cloe to 175k per yr told system generated declinal due to some late payments on card and for using overdraft disgraceful going to ombudsman move your services NOW

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kanye
KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Fast service

Fast service, great people to deal with not running your application from a computer, i have a big loan with Anz with the rate change i have to ask them to make my loan fixed they did that without any problem took only a day. If you pay your loans on time you won't have any problems with any applications.

Utterly useless

I will give no star at all if I can. I have applied for the loan on the phone but it just taking too long. They didn't return my email, even I called them they said they will call me back later but they didn't.

Find out how ANZ Car Loans compares to other Car Loans

Disorganised, inefficient, poor customer service

Sprockey
SprockeyCentral West, NSW

Too long for a "No"

I have banked with ANZ for many years. My last loan was with them over a decade ago.
I rarely borrow so credit rating is pretty non existent. After applying for a car loan it took numerous phone calls and emails over a 3+week period. The final response was downright rude as well.
I will be taking my banking business elsewhere - not because I was rejected but because of the rudeness and obvious incompetence!

ANZ you suck.

Went to the branch to apply for a car loan. Our home loan and other accounts are with them, so it made sense to apply with them.
Unfortunately we were wrong. It took almost a week before we got response from them. While trying not to brag too much, our accounts add up to almost $20,000. They then declined us because they thought we couldn't make the payments. Even though we were going to add it to the home loan. The payments would have only added approximately $12 a week. Seriously????

Find out how ANZ Car Loans compares to other Car Loans

No communication skills at all

I have all of my banking set up with Anz.... home loan, personal loan and multiple savings accounts. So it is disappointing to me that Anz car finance cannot make the slightest effort to communicate clearly with me... multiple phone calls and emails and nothing... just a I will have an answer for you this afternoon... I am still waiting 7 days later (it has been 4 weeks altogether). My complaint email to the manager returned a sorry I am on leave automated email... that's great. I am moving all of my banking from ANZ now. HOPELESS

great service in the branch

Tried taking a loan over the phone which was time consuming however after going into the branch they took over and were very helpful and friendly and I had my money in my account the following day. Even had a few fees refunded that I didn't realise I was paying on my savings account.

Dano_C
Dano_CAU

Painful, they can't give you an answer at the branches!!

Went to enquire about a car loan at a branch. It wasn't a difficult question, just wondering what interest rate they were doing and how much I could get. They told me someone would call me soon....soon turned out to be 3 hours in which time we went to another bank found the information that we wanted and got approval for the loan.

The person at the branch didn't know the information, could only, and quickly, refer me to the phone call. At least everyone else could talk to me right there and then.