Verifiedloanstudio.com.au
4.9

574 reviews · Statistics

99% · 5666 · 1%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (28), Variable Rate (153) and Split (29)
Loan Term28.973 years
Loan used for
  • First Home (85)
  • Second Home (21)
  • Investment Property (28)
  • Renovation (1)
  • Refinancing (33)
  • Home Construction (28)
Application Process
Online Tools
Simple application process
Reliable, communicative customer service
Efficient service
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel
MelVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

The best in the business

This is the 2nd time we have used loan studio. Bill and his team are highly knowledgeable in the home loan market. They’ve taken the stress out of getting the very best home loan for our family. Very responsive and reliable highly recommend loan studio to anyone. Show details
Jay-ar E.
Jay-ar E.

Excellent broker!

Very professional and helpful. I can trully recommend to others. So happy with their service. Show details
Jade
JadeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazing Broker!!

I could not recommend Bill Jara and the team at Loan Studio highly enough. Not only did they assist with a loan approval in a very timely manner, but they did this with such little stress to us. Their communication was consistent and they informed us of everything along the way. They were clear with what we needed to provide and were on top of things in such with such efficiency. For someone that hates forms and hates all things money wise, they honestly made this such a stress free process. I would recommend Bill and the team to anyone that will listen. Show details ·  1
Aaron
Aaron

Simply the best!

Suresh at Loan Studio came highly recommended by friends and he and his team delivered on the high expectations and much more!

We approached him for his help on short notice and at a time fast approaching the end-of-year holiday period, but Suresh was on top of everything, extremely prompt in getting back to us regardless of the time and day, and made sure we were kept informed of every step of the process.

We are immensely grateful for his experience, expertise and assistance, and would strongly recommend him to everyone! Show details ·  1

jegadees B.
jegadees B.

Great broker

We have been searching for different brokers for financing our home loan and Found Suresh. He has been very helpful in the whole process and helped us to find the lender with the best rates. As a first home buyer, I had lots of queries and he was very prompt in answering, diligent and always went above and beyond to get the loan finalised in a short time. If you need a good Mortgage Broker, look no further, Suresh is there to help you. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Broker

I can't rate Bill highly enough. I've used Bill for the past 12 months and he finds me the best deal and the process through to settlement is seamless. Show details ·  1
DANIEL
DANIEL3 posts

The best in the business

I've been using Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio for a number of years now. Suresh and his team are by far the best I've worked with. Previous companies have failed at providing the best rates and products available.

Communication is key in this space and Loan Studio consistently provide updates with where everything is at. I'm never left wondering what is happening and if there are any issues that need attention.

I have no hesitation in recommending Suresh Kandasamy to anybody that's needs their financial situation looked at.

Thanks again. Show details ·  1

W Lim
W Lim

Straight forward process with nothing hidden, extremely good communication

Khiem and his team at Loan Studio provided and excellent, quick and simple process for re-financing my home loan, something that was desperately needed during the increasing rate hikes of 2023.
They provided informative options with a quick turnaround, especially when my original bank came back with a retention offer. Show details ·  1
Nazrul Islam
Nazrul IslamVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great product and personalised Service

Bill Jara sourced a great product for financing my investment property and provided a great service in every stages of the approval process Show details ·  1
David Y.
David Y.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Home Loan Experience with Khiem

Khiem's communication skills are unparalleled. He promptly responded to all my inquiries, keeping me informed at every stage of the loan application process. His ability to explain complex financial terms in a clear and understandable manner made me feel confident and informed throughout the entire journey. Show reply
Geeshan wansooriya
Geeshan wansooriya
  Fair Incentive

Awesome service

Recently I refinanced my home loan through Loanstudio they did a awesome job by finding me the best interest rate Suresh Kandasamy followed me though the process and advice me how to manage the other debts and to save more money I would recommend him to anyone who need a mortgage broker suresh and his team works very professionally and efficiently. Show details ·  1
Gagan K.
Gagan K.

Probably "the best" in the industry

I'm a first home buyer and not aware of most of the finance stuff.
Suresh and Team helped us to get the best deal suitable for us, answered all our queries about the process and supported till settlement is completed.
Special Thanks to Suresh and Lyne. Much recommended. Show details ·  1
stephanie
stephanieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service & great team!

Huge thank you to the Suresh & team at loan studios ! Can not recommend them highly enough. From the first phone call to finally getting approval, they were nothing but attentive, caring and helpful. As first home buyers we found it all so overwhelming and daunting but Suresh was so helpful and extremely attentive to all my silly questions.

Once in our house the care didnt stop there. Thank you so much Show reply

Michael E
Michael EVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Broker - Awesome Service

I used the services of Khiem at Loan Studio for our property purchase. From the start Khiem and his team were on the ball and sourced the best loan and rate for my home loan. His knowledge of the industry was fantastic. The whole process of obtaining finance was so easy as Khiem did all of the work for us, dealing with the banks and conveyancers. I will definitely use Khiem and Loan Studio for any future finance matters. I would not hesitate to recommend Khiem and his team. If you want a finance broker that is attentive, honest and hard working, then get in touch with Khiem at Loan Studio! Show details
Luke
LukeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service!

Suresh from loan studio always points me in the right direction for my home loan and goes above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend him enough. Show details

Omid
Omid

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio   DM

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question. Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami
Ami

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

BarrieS
BarrieS

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

About Loan Studio

Loan Studio is a boutique mortgage brokerage that also offers financial planning and insurance services. The company has a goal of developing tailored lending solutions, wealth management strategies, and protection plans for their clients so that they can take control of their finances.

Operating since 2011, Loan Studio offers the following services:

• Home Loans, including First Home Buyers, Upgrader, Refinancing, and Investment Loans.
  • Car Loans, for those out to buy a new or used vehicle.
  • Financial Planning, such as Investment Advice, Insurance, Retirement Planning, Superannuation, and SMSF.
  • Property Loans, such as Investment Property and Construction Loans.
  • Insurance, for either General Insurance or Personal Insurance.

On the Loan Studio website, you can also find a range of calculators to work out costs and payments such as how much you can borrow, how much you can save when you make extra loan repayments, and how long it will take you to pay off your loan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the loan process with Loan Studio was simple to understand and do, thanks to how streamlined it was.
  • They also found the customer service at Loan Studio to be exceptional, particularly noting that communication from and with the team was ongoing, informative, and kept them in the know at all stages of the loan process.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how timely the service was, saying that they had their loan sorted out in very little time.
CategoryCar Loans and Home Loans