Listing monitored by Loan Studio

Pros

Simple application process
Reliable, communicative customer service
Efficient service

Great Service

Amazing Service from Loan Studio. This is the second time we have engaged Suresh and he was really fast and helpful to refinance our loan.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome job Bill & team

This is second time I used loan studio , Bill and team you guys awesome , and best service and right direction for me , keep up the good work thanks again

Mr. Windsor
Mr. WindsorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service & Smooth Process.

V. Paul
V. PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent broker

It was one of the the best day of our lives to talk to John Tang in Loan studio, regarding finding a home loan and he gave me the right advise and assistance to get our first home. Our family will be thankful to you and Loan studio for what you did for us.

Mustansir Y.
Mustansir Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent End to End Service

We were provided excellent end to end service by Loan Studio. We never had to chase the bank for any of our payments. Loan studio team was very prompt in calling and asking for the right document, which will facilitate the payment process. Suresh, Carlota & Neil are highly professional & Humble professionals. They can improve in the area of advising their customer with more attractive home loan rates from various banks. They usually advise the rates from 3 different banks, which they can increase up to 5.

Great broker

John Tang from Loan Studio helped organizing the loan for our home. He has been very helpful, always available to answer questions and made the whole process as smooth as possible.
I'm extremely satisfied with the rate we've received for the loan.
I would highly recommend Loan Studio and John to anyone planning on taking a mortgage.

Awesome service!

Our experience with Loan Studio has been great. Our broker John Tang was wonderful and was readily available whenever we needed advice and guidance. As first home owners we were unaware of what to expect and John was there every step of the way, thoroughly explaining to us the requirements for each stage. They offered a complete package including helping us with the First home owners grant and the process was a very smooth one. We paid nothing for the entire process and I would highly recommend John Tang and Loan Studio to anyone considering buying or building a home, you will not regret it!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Daizy
Daizy

Just what we needed !

Loan Studio helped us navigate all things finance as we embarked on our first home journey. The team including Vikram, Joe, Caryel and Carlota were very responsive and made it stress free for us. Highly recommend!

Great experience with Loan Studio

Bill and Hazel were really helpful during this experience, and communicated clearly and quickly. They were happy to answer any questions I had. The whole process was super smooth! Many thanks to Bill and Hazel from Loan Studio, I will be recommending their services to friends and family.

rebeccaboyden10
rebeccaboyden10Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful and Polite!

Had such a great experience with Loan Studio, my broker was Khiem and he was so patient and polite with all my questions. Also his colleague Alexis was very helpful! Once my mortgage settled into the land and construction interest only loan I was consulting with Caryel and Carlota mostly and they were informative and very helpful!

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Service, would highly recommend

My partner and I wanted to say a massive thank you to the team at Loan Studio. Building our first home was made much easier with the support of the team at Loan Studio. I would like to say a massive thank you to Connor for all his assistance at the beginning no question was to big or small and Connor always took the time to answer our questions and assist us with setting up our loan. Also thanks to Carlota, Caryel and the rest of the team at Loan Studio who assisted us with our loan throughout our building process, my partner and I are so very thankful for your support.

Vanisha Avi
Vanisha AviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING service. Dev is the best broker!!!

We were new to the home loan process and it was very overwhelming but Dev was amazing. He was professional and very helpful. Answered all our questions and guided us so well through this process. It was a breeze. Loved the service and recommend DEV 150%.

Odi
OdiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS - SURESH!

shefik
shefikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Professional Service

I’d like to thank John Tang at Loan Studio for his immensely professional and spot-on setup of the loan, giving a level of guidance that I’ve never seen in any dealings I’ve ever had before with any bank or company, I am truly grateful. From initial loan scenarios to final settlement, everything worked like clockwork. I thank everyone at Loan studios for providing the most professional and welcoming experience, we are luckly to have found you and will always be back with our family and friends in our future endeavors.

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Service

• Incentivised Review No

Omid
Omidasked

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio M.Loan StudioSend a private message

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question.
Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami
Amiasked

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

BarrieS
BarrieSasked

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Get an answer from our members and Loan Studio representatives

About Loan Studio

Loan Studio is a boutique mortgage brokerage that also offers financial planning and insurance services. The company has a goal of developing tailored lending solutions, wealth management strategies, and protection plans for their clients so that they can take control of their finances.

Operating since 2011, Loan Studio offers the following services:

• Home Loans, including First Home Buyers, Upgrader, Refinancing, and Investment Loans.
  • Car Loans, for those out to buy a new or used vehicle.
  • Financial Planning, such as Investment Advice, Insurance, Retirement Planning, Superannuation, and SMSF.
  • Property Loans, such as Investment Property and Construction Loans.
  • Insurance, for either General Insurance or Personal Insurance.

On the Loan Studio website, you can also find a range of calculators to work out costs and payments such as how much you can borrow, how much you can save when you make extra loan repayments, and how long it will take you to pay off your loan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the loan process with Loan Studio was simple to understand and do, thanks to how streamlined it was.
  • They also found the customer service at Loan Studio to be exceptional, particularly noting that communication from and with the team was ongoing, informative, and kept them in the know at all stages of the loan process.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how timely the service was, saying that they had their loan sorted out in very little time.