Listing monitored by Loan Studio

Wonderful customer service.

Suresh was amazing in the service he offered in getting my loan organised. Thanks to Alexis for following up with the banks and making sure all documents are in place.

They ensured I get the best deal and guided me in the right direction in terms of setting up the loan structure.

I would highly recommend loan studio and Suresh for getting your loans and look forward to use their service in the future as well...

Maria C.
Maria C.Victoria

We love Loan Studio!

Emmanuel and Jasmine
Emmanuel and JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!!!

John, Ella, Caryel and Carlota were absolutely awesome for us. They helped guide us through all the right things for our new home build and made everything so easy to deal with. All communication was great whether it was over the phone, email or zoom calls during lockdown. I would highly recommend for anybody building for the first time

Shals
ShalsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great broker

Pierre Mindiel and Divicon Dayao helped us with refinancing and a new loan. They were very fast and clear in their response and helped us through the process and eventually attained a smooth settlement. Would highly recommend their service.

JAE YONG L.
JAE YONG L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied. Choose Loan Studio

Khiem and his team went above and beyond, working even out of business hours to match the needs of my availability. Very responsive whatever the mode of communication (phone, text or email). Very honest work and the outcome reflects that. Definitely recommend Loan Studio.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Awesome service .... 10/10

Loan studio has been amazing throughout the refinance process, Suresh has been great to deal with and been very helpful considering we had a settlement of our investment property, refinance of existing to be all done at the same time. We had recommended Suresh to a friend who is super excited to be able to expand their investment portfolio.

baljinder
baljinder

Used loan studio twice and had a great experience. Caryel, Joe, Carlota, Vikram all are been great and appreciate your good work. I will be happy to use them again

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Justine
Justine

5 star service the second time around

Second time to go with Loan Studio and we could not fault them. Suresh and Joe have been great to deal with. Very grateful for Suresh's expert advice. Very responsive to all queries and concerns. Have recommended them to friends and they have been happy with their service as well.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

We had the pleasure of dealing with Khiem when financing our new home build. Khiem is experienced, knowledgeable, and most importantly was great at breaking down all of the terminology for us first time homebuyers. He always checks in on us too post handover. Fantastic service! Someone that genuinely cares.

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Reliable and diligent broker!

Best broker, always available to speak and clear any doubts and found the right product which is beneficial to clients.

Suresh at Loan studio is very genuine and honest broker. On my first call he spoke to me for an hour to understand my circumstance and it helped me to find out a good product. Any issues he gets on to it straight away and follows up.

Kat E.
Kat E.

Great Broker, Best decision we made!!

Suresh Kandasamy and Ivory at Loan Studio provided exceptional service and was very helpful in helping me get my first home loan.
easy to deal with and always returned my emails.
highly recommended

Monique S.
Monique S.

Best decision we made!

chris8877
chris8877Sydney

Very Patient, Best Advice, Excellent Service

John Tang and Divicon are a great mortgage broker team.
They are always very patient when answering my questions about the home loan process and have been very diligent in hand holding me on every steps of the way, from the start till the end of my property buying journey, always giving me reliable advices. The fact that they are based in Melbourne and I am in Sydney has never been a hurdle.

I could never recommend a better mortgage broker team. If I decide to buy another property in the future, I would definitely re-engage them again. I would recommend John and Divicon's mortgage brokering services to anyone who is seeking to get a home loan or refinancing.

Luis Vargas
Luis VargasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super service, kind fast and effective!

Suresh and Ivy total champs on customer service, highly recommend!
Recommended by my brother and couldn't be any happier.

Provided several options and a thorough explained recommendation for best fit.

Easy to engage over the phone too

Read more reviews - page 2

Omid
Omidasked

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question.
Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami
Amiasked

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks for contacting us. There are various factors involved with getting you a loan for a new home and the amount of deposit is only a small part of it. The bridging visa is acceptable for certain banks, but we will require more details.

Please feel free to email me on del@loanstudio.com.au or give me a call to discuss on 0488 550 659.

Del

BarrieS
BarrieSasked

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Good evening BarrieS, yes depending on circumstances. Generally a second mortgage is used in a guarantor situation. Perhaps you can send your contact details through and one of our senior mortgage brokers can call you to discuss your needs further.
Kind regards