• Loan TypeVariable Rate (41) · Split (9) · Fixed Rate (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (24)
    • Home Construction (10)
    • Investment Property (10)
    • Refinancing (8)
    • Second Home (3)
  • Loan Term28.6 years (20)
  • Online Tools

Easy and helpful

This is the second time I have used Bill from Loan Studios. Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. Bill offers good advice and does not put the hard sell on.I have previously gone through banks to apply for mortgages, but they were a nightmare. Bill clearly explains what information is needed and responds ina timely fashion.
Ivy was also very good to deal with and kept me up-to-date on the progress with the bank.

Thanks guys, will no doubt use you again in the future!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Kendall, for taking the time to provide a review. We look forward to helping you again in the near future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Loan Studios

John from loan studios from the beginning of our first conversation was transparent and very helpful.
Initially I didn’t have my homeloans with him but he would give me courtesy calls every couple of months weigh updates on the current economic situation.
John has provided me first class service and I wish I dealt with him sooner and allowed for he and his company to help me with my homeloans.
Do not hesitate to contact John from Loan studios, you will not be disappointed!

Loan used forRefinancing
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Chris for taking the time to provide your feedback and for trusting us with your finance.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can help with.

Natalia C.

Natalia C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service!!!

Bill Jara and Joe gave us the best service. My family and I were first home buyers, and we didn't have a clue about the steps you have to follow when u wanna buy a house. Bill was awesome he did more than just guiding. He was kind and approachable, he helped and taught us everything we needed to know. We meet several times and he answered all our emails and calls, even when he was on holidays. We honestly couldn't have asked for more, Loan Studio, again thanks for your awesome service!!

Balaji

BalajiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great broker commitment and professionalism

Firstly let me start off telling you that I didn't end up settling a loan with Loan Studio as I had a better deal as a staff working for one of the big 4 , the 5 star review is for the exceptional service and professionalism showed by Khiem Cao , he was very detailed , regularly check in to see how my savings was on track.

I would highly recommend loan studio and Khiem for finance options in the future thanks khiem

Great customer service.

Del & Chris were both great in helping me get a suitable loan for my purchase. Very informative and approachable. They were prepared to answer all my questions in a quick and responsive manner. Would recommend to others.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Pete for taking the time to provide your feedback; we are so pleased you were happy with the service.
Don't hesitate to let us know if we can assist further.

The Best!

You can’t ask more from a broker. We love you guys and recommend you to everyone. You’re all knowledgeable, quick, easy, professional and friendly to deal with. We’ve had other brokers in the past and they’ve caused us problems and put us in difficult situations. Everything is easy with Loan Studio.

Loan used forRefinancing
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow - what a great review - thanks so much Loz!! We love to hear this sort of feedback and it really makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Thanks again!

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Steven Mottau and Chris Manalastas were great to work with. Professional and patient with our never ending questions. We felt supported throughout the whole process. Kept us in the loop and well informed. Available for contact when we needed to. Highly recommend these guys!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the review Jacqui - much appreciated! It was a pleasure to look after you. Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

The Loan Studio team.

Excellent! We will utilise Loan Studio again!

Suresh & Ella + Loan studio team provided us with tremendous service. When we had questions and concerns they were answered and explained to us in a way that we understood as so much of financing/house buying can be so complicated. We will definately engage with the Loan Studio team again when it comes to our next big financial purchase or change. Teri + Matt.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Teri and Matt.
It's great to hear that you were happy with the service and that Ella and Suresh helped to make things a little easier for you.
All the best
The Loan Studio team

We will do it again!! Awesome service.

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

The best decision we made!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Mohammad Rajib Ahmed

Mohammad Rajib AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VIKRAM KATARIA from Loan Studio - outstanding Customer Service!

As expected, I have a lot of questions/doubts along the way but specially Vikram kataaria handled it in a very professional and patient manner. I really appreciate his assistance! As a Team at loan studio have been very pro active providing constant and regular updates throughout the process as required. He made the process easy and stress free. We had experience with the short time frame by land seller but Vikram manage it all in time which is Highly recommended!!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

miaw - fen

miaw - fenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and professional

Very good and professional I will recommend all my family and friend all the staff are very helpful and friendly and ready to respond any issues and problems any time Im very happy thanks all the staffs

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Miaw. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Very Professional and Reliable

I would like to commend Carlota Borja, who was our Progress Draw Officer for being so professional and easy to deal with! She made the process smooth for us towards the end of the build. She never failed to update us all throughout.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Tina for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We are so pleased you were happy with the service.
All the best with the new home!
The Loan Studio team.

John Tang from Loan Studio - Fantastic Customer Service!

This is the second time my wife and I have built a new home but the first time we've used the services of Loan Studio. We were referred by Carlisle, although we ended up signing with another builder, the communication from John was excellent.
I'm not ignorant to the point I believe I can gain as good an interest rate as a broker, so we were happy to work with Loan Studio. John was honest with his opinion on what we could / should and may not be able to lend from the banks and if you can accept the truth (when it comes to finances, it's probably for the best) i'd highly recommend using his services! We look forward to our completed home (with a few upgrades gained from a better interest rate).
Thanks John!

Loan used forSecond Home
Rachel C.

Rachel C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bill Jara is very dedicated to what he does
Most brokers said save $20k before they could help. Bill gave us strategies we needed to make our purchase achievable. Bill is responsive, trustworthy, friendly & knowledgeable. Highly recommend Bill Jara

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Reena S

Reena SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Suresh and his team , from the start we were well informed and given many opportunities to ask questions.
The whole process from start to end was one of the best I have experienced with a bank and this is my 4th time getting a mortage.

Loan used forHome Construction
Praneel Singh

Praneel Singh

Excellent customer service and knowledge

Loan Studio has been great and the easiest company to deal with in the house build process. Steve and the loan studio team were great. I had an issue with the bank and they were always assisting me and responding to my enquiries. Even after the build Steve gave me a call and reduced my home loan interest rate further. Good job and definitely recommend this team.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for trusting us with your finance Praneel!
Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Customer for life

Customer for lifeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1st class Mortgage broker

As an investor, it is critical to set up an excellent team - knowledgeable professional, realiable and most of all working for YOU! John is perceptive and thinks long term despite his relatively young age. He anticipates barriers and always have the client in mind. I threw him questions after questions and behold - he gives me better answers than a more reputable mortgage broker.
The entire process was handled verry well and stress free and I was kept informed at all times.
Loan Studio works as a team and the passing on the baton to Honey & Joe was handled smoothly. I am impressed with this.
Overall, excellent service and I am certain you will not regret giving them a call.

Gerard S.

Gerard S.Sydney, NSW

Great home loan broker

Our investment property process has been smooth from beginning up to completion thanks to loan studio especially to their highly capable staff Beverley, Caryel and Carlota for arranging a great loan deal from my bank. No headaches and everything went smooth.

I am now in talk to them for my second investment property.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Gerard for taking the time to provide a review. That's fantastic to hear that you were happy with the service. Thank you for trusting us with your finance.
All the best!

Abhi

AbhiMelbourne

Great Financial Advice and Quality Service

We were dealing with John Tang and his predecessor from Loan Studio for our financial needs regarding an investment property to be built with Carlisle Homes. John not only provided precise advice around deriving equity from existing property but also planned out our financial needs by aligning our application to the best possible banks/ interest rates for a suitable outcome. Added to this are the prompt and regular updates / communications which is a testament to their customer centricity. Well done John and team !