Patrice

PatriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

The team were available often during after hours. Responsive & informative. They provided me with step by step information & advice through out. Solid team that continually kept me up to date and helped out with any issues I had. My brokers were John & Joe. With Caryel & Carlota as admins.

Made the process much less stressful.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Patrice. It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope you will reach out if you need any help in the future.

John Newstead

John NewsteadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This team are professionals and dedicated people who put customers first.

The team were very professional and have dedicated services
I did not incurred any additional cost to the service they provided me and was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Loan used forSecond Home
Ravi

Ravi

Awesome Service

Very impressed with the service from start to finish. The team, starting with finance broker to the admin team have been very prompt and always available. The home loan scenarios were very well explained. The rates were great. They ensured i get the maximum benefit. I will recommend their services. My broker was Vikram and the admin team were Caryel and Carlota.

Suz and Grant

Suz and GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suzie and Grant

Caryel Kandasamy was always willing to help and very quick in replying. Made the process of building our new home stress free. Would recommend loan studio for anyone who needs financial help.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Suzie and Grant; we appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. So glad to hear that you were happy with the service.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Perfect!!!!

We got our first home loan process done by loan studio they are very professional and we are satisfied with service from whole loan studio team everyone is so nice and professional.Moreover they provide prompt response from all our queries and they will look after clients really well we are pretty much happy with their service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Ajay for taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the service professional and helpful.
Please get in touch, if we can help with anything else.

Jay and Monika

Jay and MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Strongly recommend

Devadas Laxmanan from loan studio helped us select the most suitable lender and product to match our needs and helped us make an informed decision. Devadas is quite knowledgeable about various products and the intricacies of the entire borrowing process. He kept us informed throughout the process and very efficiently handled all our queries with an excellent turnaround time. Highly impressed with the service and would strongly recommend Devadas and Loan Studio.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jay and Monika, thanks for the great feedback. Awesome to hear that you were impressed by our service.
the Loan Studio team

Very Helpful and easy to deal with.

My experience with the team is great! I am very happy with the service they provided, very prompt and able to answers all my queries on time. Keep it up

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Jennifer for your kind review.
Please let us know if we can help in anyway in the future.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied client

My husband and I secured a home loan with the superb assistance of our finance consultant John Tang and Ivory Insigne. John have been very helpful from the start, he kept us up to date/well informed, answered all our queries and he made the process a smooth sailing one. We have no regrets that we have chosen loan studio and we would highly recommend John Tang and Ivory.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Geoffrey for taking the time to provide a review. Awesome to hear that you were happy with our service.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

Pranav

PranavVictoria

Would highly recommend Loan Studio. Amazing Service!

I secured home loan from Loan Studio and was very new to the process and had zillions of questions at the start. The loan studio got it all sorted for me and I'm very happy with their service. BIIIG SHOUTOUT to my CLE Caryel & Consultant Khiem, both were just great at everything. They kept me informed of things beforehand and was always there when time came. Would highly highly recommend these guys as they know what they are doing & will help you save a fortune!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the kind review Pranav, it's awesome to hear that we helped to make things a bit easier for you.
Thanks for choosing Loan Studio and please get in touch if we can help with anything in future.

Sara M.

Sara M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best service ever!!!!

Khiem and Joe have the best service I have ever received, reply super quick and are able to give us answers for anything! The absolute BEST choice we made going with loan studio! Highly highly reccomend!

Hi Sara,
Thanks for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided.
the Loan Studio team.

A refinance made easy

We were referred to Steve Mottau from Loan studio by a friend and couldn't be happier. His regular communication (via the method we preferred) and explanation of options available of loans that would suit us made it very easy. Backed up by Chris Manalastas the dynamic duo made the whole process a dream. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a loan.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Great to hear that you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in future.

Katelyn

KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Process Made Easy

I was referred to Steve Mottau by a friend so I could see if I was financially ready to be in the market. When I spoke to Steve, he made so many things clear and understandable to me. Steve and Chris Manalastas have successfully helped me purchase my first home and I couldn’t be happier with the service or the outcome. Both Steve and Chris are very punctual and responsive to any email/query/phone-call that I had throughout the process. They made the process easy and I couldn’t be happier with the service; I would highly recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Katelyn, awesome to hear that you were happy with the service and that we helped to get you into your first home- congrats!

Aldo Del R.

Aldo Del R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Start to Finish!!!

We wanted to refinance our mortgage and contacted Pierre Mindiel from Loan studios who we first met when we started our home building journey. He was very helpful from the start and every question we had was always answered. Our refinance took longer than expected but through o fault of theirs, as they kept us updated every step of the way. Ivory Insigne came in the picture to provide further assistance and advice on what to expect. We cannot fault Pierre and Ivory for their excellent service and would happily recommend Loan studios to those who just want a hassle-free way to find a better rate and bank. Thanks again, Pierre and Ivory.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the review Aldo. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help in any way in the future.
All the best

Ho Yin L.

Ho Yin L.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly and supportive broker

Suresh has been providing awesome service to me, he took care of us in the whole journey. I would call Suresh a dream maker, he helped me to make my dream comes true. Highly recommended broker!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for the great review. We love to make dreams come true and are so happy we were able to help.
the Loan Studio team.

Martha L

Martha LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Clear Patient Awesome Service

Bill Jara fantastic service dealing with him made the process so much easier for us. Quick responses, efficient and thorough delivery of correspondence. Bill and Joe were just overly helpful under the current Covid restrictions, they know their stuff, highly recommend Bill at the Loan Studio, made our journey worth our while. All the best.

Loan used forHome Construction
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Martha - we appreciate the kind words!
Please get in touch if we can help with anything further.

Charlene

CharleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly helpful and supportive!

I had the pleasure of initially working with John Tang, who my was Broker, and Divicon Dayao, who was my Client Liaison Representative, from Loan Studios on my home loan for my build with Carlisle. Their service till date was incredibly helpful and supportive, they made the daunting process of building a home so seamless and easy, really taking the pressure off of my shoulders!

This being my first build, John really guided me with my home loan, giving great insight and recommendations on what would be best for me and Divicon made the communication between the lender and Carlisle extremely straightforward and painless for me.

I highly recommend Loan Studios, their service has been immaculate!

baljinder

baljinder

Great Experience

This is the second time I have chosen loan Studio and no regrets. Pierre did a great job this time. He is very professional.
I received great customer service from Joe.

3 years back, I had a great experience with Vikram for my first property.
Highly Recommend these guys.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Baljinder for your kind review. It has been a pleasure to assist you and thank you for being a repeat, loyal client.

Ashgrove Thornhill Park

Ashgrove Thornhill ParkWestern Australia

Great Experience; Will Surely Recommend Loan Studio

It was our First Home Build and we chose Loan Studio in good faith. And they kept the faith throughout our journey. Any doubts, apprehensions we had were quickly addressed with competence by all Loan Studio Team members who engaged with us. Khiem, Ella, Carlota and Caryel were really forthcoming, informative and reassuring which made us comfortable with all matters Financial and others. Carlisle Homes have surely teamed up with the best. Wishing the Loan Studio Family all success. Thanks Heaps!

Oops we did it again

Oops we did it againGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We just can’t fault Loan Studio!

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Prima

Prima

Awesome service, Great broker, Best decision we made

We have been engaged with the Loan studio to buy our first land and now building our first house. Its been almost a year so far and Loan studio made dealing finance matters so much easier for us. Suresh and his team are always helpful, incredibly prompt, and very much knowledgable. Choosing Carlisle homes with Loan studio was the best decision we made as they will coordinate so well among themselves, leaving less for us to worry and we felt that there was always the best understanding among all of us. We highly recommend Loan studio and especially if you are also choosing Carlisle homes to build your home.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Prima for taking the time to provide a review.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope we can look after you again in the future.