Verifiedloanstudio.com.au

S Mishra

Dichl A.
Dichl A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Highly professional yet warm and accomodating. We had the best experience working with Ansh!!!

Ansh is very efficient. He is very accomodating and responsive to all our queries. He went above and beyond to help us sort our financing in a short and hectic timeframe. We couldnt thank him enough for all the hard work he's done to make our land/build settlement possible. We definitely recommend him and his service. Show details
Oshada. C
Oshada. C

Went above and beyond to sort out my mortgage

Went above and beyond to sort out my mortgage. Good communication and support though out the process. Highly recommended Show reply
Samantha  Meddis
Samantha Meddis

Nicky D
Nicky DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Always excellent service and our go to regarding loans, refinancing etc

Loan Studio have been our mortgage broker for nearly 6 years now and have supplied us with exceptional service during this time. They always respond to emails, make the loan proces simple and easy, are concise with their recommendations and do everything for us the client, rather than what is necessarily best for them. They keep up updated on the process and always answer our questions, no matter how silly they may seem. I have no qualms in recommending them as a broker for your next loan. Show details ·  2
Eva
EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ansh is a great broker

Our experience with Ansh from the very beginning was a great one.
Ansh is very knowledgeable in his chosen field. There was no request that was treated as too hard and for someone like me who suffers from anxiety, having Ansh who was very understanding and accommodating really helped me emotionally through the loan application process. Highly recommend Ansh to anyone looking for a broker that goes above and beyond. Show details
Ryan
Ryan2 posts

Wouldn't use any other broker

This was my second time having Ansh help me with purchasing a home and both times have gone so well, I wouldnt use any other broker! Great communication, great loan rates, highly recommend Ansh Show details
Aaron
Aaron2 posts

Great Service

This was my first house purchase and Ansh helped me throughout and answered all my questions. Show details
Michael I.
Michael I.

Excellent service

Great overall experience with the team. Very professional and understand. Would highly recommend
Hayden A.
Hayden A.

Super helpful and great customer service

10/10 recommend using Ansh from loan studios. He has helped me secure 3 properties now and everyone of them has been done in the most efficient and professional way. I look forward to working with him for many years to come in the future Show details ·  1
Brett
Brett4 posts

Best Broker

Going with Loan Studio was the best decision we made. When we needed help to gain finance Khiem and Loan Studio were second to none. Many thanks Khiem for securing our dream house! Show reply
SP-JT
SP-JT

Exceptional Service from Bill and Neil at Loan Studio

Working with Bill and Neil from Loan Studio was an absolute pleasure! Their expertise and dedication made the entire process smooth and stress-free. They were always available to answer any questions and guide us through every step of the way. Highly recommend Bill, Neil, and the Loan Studio team for anyone in need of financing assistance. Show reply
lizlvdw
lizlvdw2 posts

Masters in their trade

Our Senior Lending Manager, Suresh Kandasamy, and Divicon Dayao, our Client Liaison Representative, were invaluable in securing our finance for our investment property. Their expertise during this new experience was greatly appreciated and helped make it a stress-free process. We wish to thank them both and highly recommend them to others. We will continue to seek their guidance in the future. Show details ·  1
MattD
MattDMelbourne2 posts

Great broker - Suresh Loan Studio

Great service from Suresh at Loan Studio. Suresh is a highly experienced broker, provided great rate options and recommendation, and guided us through the application process.
Great customer service from Suresh and Ella. Always very prompt at responding to emails and providing clear guidance.
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

The best in the business

This is the 2nd time we have used loan studio. Bill and his team are highly knowledgeable in the home loan market. They’ve taken the stress out of getting the very best home loan for our family. Very responsive and reliable highly recommend loan studio to anyone. Show details

Omid
Omid

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio   DM

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question. Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami
Ami

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

BarrieS
BarrieS

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

About Loan Studio

Loan Studio is a boutique mortgage brokerage that also offers financial planning and insurance services. The company has a goal of developing tailored lending solutions, wealth management strategies, and protection plans for their clients so that they can take control of their finances.

Operating since 2011, Loan Studio offers the following services:

• Home Loans, including First Home Buyers, Upgrader, Refinancing, and Investment Loans.
  • Car Loans, for those out to buy a new or used vehicle.
  • Financial Planning, such as Investment Advice, Insurance, Retirement Planning, Superannuation, and SMSF.
  • Property Loans, such as Investment Property and Construction Loans.
  • Insurance, for either General Insurance or Personal Insurance.

On the Loan Studio website, you can also find a range of calculators to work out costs and payments such as how much you can borrow, how much you can save when you make extra loan repayments, and how long it will take you to pay off your loan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the loan process with Loan Studio was simple to understand and do, thanks to how streamlined it was.
  • They also found the customer service at Loan Studio to be exceptional, particularly noting that communication from and with the team was ongoing, informative, and kept them in the know at all stages of the loan process.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how timely the service was, saying that they had their loan sorted out in very little time.
CategoryCar Loans and Home Loans