Mohammad Rajib Ahmed

Mohammad Rajib AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VIKRAM KATARIA from Loan Studio - outstanding Customer Service!

As expected, I have a lot of questions/doubts along the way but specially Vikram kataaria handled it in a very professional and patient manner. I really appreciate his assistance! As a Team at loan studio have been very pro active providing constant and regular updates throughout the process as required. He made the process easy and stress free. We had experience with the short time frame by land seller but Vikram manage it all in time which is Highly recommended!!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

miaw - fen

miaw - fenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and professional

Very good and professional I will recommend all my family and friend all the staff are very helpful and friendly and ready to respond any issues and problems any time Im very happy thanks all the staffs

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Miaw. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Very Professional and Reliable

I would like to commend Carlota Borja, who was our Progress Draw Officer for being so professional and easy to deal with! She made the process smooth for us towards the end of the build. She never failed to update us all throughout.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Tina for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We are so pleased you were happy with the service.
All the best with the new home!
The Loan Studio team.

John Tang from Loan Studio - Fantastic Customer Service!

This is the second time my wife and I have built a new home but the first time we've used the services of Loan Studio. We were referred by Carlisle, although we ended up signing with another builder, the communication from John was excellent.
I'm not ignorant to the point I believe I can gain as good an interest rate as a broker, so we were happy to work with Loan Studio. John was honest with his opinion on what we could / should and may not be able to lend from the banks and if you can accept the truth (when it comes to finances, it's probably for the best) i'd highly recommend using his services! We look forward to our completed home (with a few upgrades gained from a better interest rate).
Thanks John!

Loan used for:Second Home

Rachel C.

Rachel C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bill Jara is very dedicated to what he does
Most brokers said save $20k before they could help. Bill gave us strategies we needed to make our purchase achievable. Bill is responsive, trustworthy, friendly & knowledgeable. Highly recommend Bill Jara

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Reena S

Reena SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Suresh and his team , from the start we were well informed and given many opportunities to ask questions.
The whole process from start to end was one of the best I have experienced with a bank and this is my 4th time getting a mortage.

Praneel Singh

Praneel Singh

Excellent customer service and knowledge

Loan Studio has been great and the easiest company to deal with in the house build process. Steve and the loan studio team were great. I had an issue with the bank and they were always assisting me and responding to my enquiries. Even after the build Steve gave me a call and reduced my home loan interest rate further. Good job and definitely recommend this team.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for trusting us with your finance Praneel!
Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Customer for life

Customer for lifeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1st class Mortgage broker

As an investor, it is critical to set up an excellent team - knowledgeable professional, realiable and most of all working for YOU! John is perceptive and thinks long term despite his relatively young age. He anticipates barriers and always have the client in mind. I threw him questions after questions and behold - he gives me better answers than a more reputable mortgage broker.
The entire process was handled verry well and stress free and I was kept informed at all times.
Loan Studio works as a team and the passing on the baton to Honey & Joe was handled smoothly. I am impressed with this.
Overall, excellent service and I am certain you will not regret giving them a call.

Gerard S.

Gerard S.Sydney, NSW

Great home loan broker

Our investment property process has been smooth from beginning up to completion thanks to loan studio especially to their highly capable staff Beverley, Caryel and Carlota for arranging a great loan deal from my bank. No headaches and everything went smooth.

I am now in talk to them for my second investment property.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Gerard for taking the time to provide a review. That's fantastic to hear that you were happy with the service. Thank you for trusting us with your finance.
All the best!

Abhi

AbhiMelbourne

Great Financial Advice and Quality Service

We were dealing with John Tang and his predecessor from Loan Studio for our financial needs regarding an investment property to be built with Carlisle Homes. John not only provided precise advice around deriving equity from existing property but also planned out our financial needs by aligning our application to the best possible banks/ interest rates for a suitable outcome. Added to this are the prompt and regular updates / communications which is a testament to their customer centricity. Well done John and team !

Sharon and Ron

Sharon and RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

We have been dealing with Bill Jara from Loan Studio for a few years now. Bill has helped us with our personal home loan and investment loans. Bill has always looked after us, giving us advice, guidance and ensuring we have the best deal possible. We highly recommend Bill from Loan Studio!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sharon and Ron for your great review. We are thrilled to hear that you you were happy with our service. Thanks for being a loyal repeat client.
The Loan Studio team.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Broker

Vikram kataria from loan studio is a fantastic broker. He was able to secure me a Home loan when many other brokers couldn't. His attention to detail and quick response to any questions is amazing.
If you are looking for a broker do yourself a favour get in touch with Vikram he will be able to secure you what you request.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Liza

Liza

Very Reliable. Extremely good!

Bill Jara and his team from Loan Studio provided us with great support through our journey as first home buyer. We can't thank them enough especially Bill who's been so patient and always ready to help us anytime of the day.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

Two years ago Bill helped us with a construction loan. The team is excellent, they respond quickly. I really cannot fault the service, they do work in your best interest. 5 stars from us!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the great review Chris and thanks for being a loyal and repeat client! We are so pleased you were happy with the service.

Pramod

PramodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service, Great broker

Loan Studio was awesome when we looking at construction loan. They provided great support and advice from start to finish. Caryel Kandasamy was very helpful by getting back to us quickly when we emailed her with my questions. The whole team at Loan Studio were awesome and will definitely recommend them highly.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Pramod! We are so pleased we were able to see you through the construction of your new home and hopefully we've made things easier for you.
Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

Thomas

Thomas

Excellent and efficient service

Bill Jara and Ella Ayong from Loan Studio have provided us with an excellent service and supported us through the process of our home loan application.
Bill provided us with timely advice and helped us in exploring the best options.
Bill have been exceptionally supportive to us with great assurance. Thank you Bill for being available whenever we were in need of any support and guidance.
Thank you Ella for patiently listening to us and for all your timely support.
We recommend Loan Studio as an excellent service. All the best. Many Thanks

Samol Uy

Samol UyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

I would like to thank John for his hard work and dedication in getting my finance approval.Had a lot brokers stuff me up but John from loan studio
sealed the deal for me and now I am building my very first dream home.highly recommend!!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Samol. We are so pleased to be able to help you into your first home!

Angela M

Angela MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

John Tang at Loan studio was extremely helpful in the process of obtaining our loan and ensuring that our every need was met. John was also patient and kind. Even though our loan has come through he is still there to support us through the entire draw down process as we build. Honestly can’t rate them high enough!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Angela. It's lovely to hear that you were happy with our service.
We look forward to seeing you through the construction phase.

Chiara

ChiaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely wonderful experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Juan

JuanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Man for the Job!

It was our first time to build, so no experience whatsoever. Bill Jara and the Loan Studio team have been wonderful and Bill guided us throughout the process, even when my questions were not related to his service. He was very patient, thorough and incredibly professional.

Meeting them has been crucial to our experience and will definitely use their services in the future.