4.9

Awesome service with great broker

We really appreciate the great and quick service. We didn't need to do anything but sitting lazy and wait for the outcome. I strongly recommend Loan Studio to our friends. Thanks to Bill Zara, Caryel Kandasamy & Cralota Borja for their awesome services through the journey.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tahmina, appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the process helpful. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Abhijit R.

Abhijit R.

Complexity made simple by Loan Studio

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow Abhijit - thank you so much, what a great review! Thank you so for taking the time to provide all of this information and for trusting us with your finance.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Reliable

Highly skilled in getting the perfect home loan for your needs. Blessed to came to know Vikram Kataria from loan studio that he could get me suitable home loan within a short time. If he agrees to go ahead with your application consider that you got the loan you need. Also wonderful service from Ella Ayong. Quick responses and solutions. Highly professional. Strongly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Jane for your great review! Pleased to know you were happy with the service from the Loan Studio team.

Jaivinder

JaivinderSydney, NSW

Perfect service and fast response

We have used Loan Studio for three property purchase and Vikram from their team was exceptional in his knowledge and speed. Their admin team was great during the progress payments and documentation. I would recommend them anytime for finance.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jaivinder, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and thank you for being a loyal and repeat client also!

Shannon Barbutt

Shannon BarbuttGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and Great broker

Selecting Loan Studio was the best decision we made. Pierre and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish. They took away all the stress from us and streamlined the whole process. Pierre answered all our questions ( even after hrs) and his professionalism and extensive knowledge was outstanding. Everything was explained to us in great detail and there were no unexpected costs. I will definitely and gladly choose Loan studio in our next adventure and would recommend them to anyone else. Thanks you so much Peirre and the rest of the team!!

Loan used forInvestment Property
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Shannon for the great review and for trusting us with your finance. We are so pleased we were able to help make your purchase a little easier.

JillandNino

JillandNinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process leading up to settlement was stressful to say the least because of the initial bank valuation that had come back too low but Del and his team in Loan Studio have provided us with prompt communication and persistence that we very much needed. We would not be able to finalise settlement if it weren't for their great effort. Would be happy to recommend Loan Studio.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jill and Nino, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. It's certainly a stressful time all round at the moment, with bank delays and low valuations etc! Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

Glenn M.

Glenn M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, Honest, Easy to Work with, Best Brokers in Town

We talked with a couple of brokers thru out our journey of purchasing our dream home and we ended up choosing Bill and Loan Studio, and we couldn't be happier. They're very easy to deal with, quick, and efficient. Our whole experience is hassle free. Definitely will recommend them to anyone who's looking to purchase their 1st or N house.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Glenn! We are so happy to hear that we helped to make the process hassle free. All the best!

Thambi

ThambiSydney, NSW

Great Mortgage broker

Loan Studio did a great job sorting out my home loan. Khiem Cao was my broker who was very helpful, open, and honest throughout the process. Would highly recommend Khiem !.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Thambi, great to hear that you were happy with the service.
Thanks for the review.

I love my house

I good morning I was really happy with everything great customer service friendly staff nothing was a problem all done on time a special thanks to Atul Kochhar for his great work highly recommend and I will be referring people to Liam studio thanks for everything muchly appreciated thanks again hugo

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Hugo, that's great to hear! We are so pleased we were able to assist you with your home finance. Enjoy your new home!

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Easy to get in contact with

They Did a good job throughout the loan process. From the start to finish, they communicated all the paperwork very well. I'm more than happy to reccomened loan studio and their team.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Mark. Appreciate you taking the time to provide a review.

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Mortgage Broker

I started refinancing my mortgage early this year to get better rate and was caught up by COVID-19 crisis in the middle of the journey which made things very hard (ie. bank requests more paperwork, longer time to process, lots of questions asked, etc). But Bill Jara and Ella never gave up to help me to get the job done with the best result.

Now I feel relieve and very thankful to Bill Jara and Loan Studio for the hard work, patient, honesty and professionalism they provide to me during those long and winding journey.

I highly recommend Bill Jara and Loan Studio to my family and friends whenever they need a home loan or refinance their mortgage.

Thank you very much Bill, Ella and Loan Studio.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Ivan for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review. We are so happy to have been able to help you with your finance, particularly in this climate.
Wishing you all the best,

Thanh S N.

Thanh S N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

That is exactly what we need

My decision to start my loan application with Loan Studio is the good one. Bill Jara and his team have travelled with me and my wife in the journey of buying land and building new house. The customer service experience, we enjoyed, was unrivalled. Bill's knowledge and experiences in the financial market helped us to navigate through jungle of paperwork especially during the COVID-19 lock-down time. There is no unexpected extra costs while on this loan. Thanks Bill, Chris and Loan Studio for your professionalism and dedications. Keep up good works.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Thanh for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service.
We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Arcelia Gonzalez

Arcelia GonzalezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Financial Service Advice

I have had the fantastic opportunity to have Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio as my broker. This is the second time Suresh has provided me with an excellent service by guiding me through a very quick and smooth process, finding me very low home loan rates and making himself available 24/7 whenever I needed to make any consultation. Suresh is so knowledgeable, accurate in his calculations, great communicator, responsive, passionate, dedicated to getting the best outcome and extremely professional.
I want to also recognise Chris Manalastas' invaluable support from keeping me informed along the process, and getting all done in an extremely easy way. I could not be happier with their service and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Arcelia for choosing Loan Studio and for being a repeat client! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service.

Chandramouli S.

Chandramouli S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience and Customer Focussed

Vikram Kataria was my broker and he was amazing from day one and guided me through the process very well as i am first home buyer. End to End process was very smooth and efficient . Thanks to Caryel and Carlotta who were managing comms for the payments and with the bank . I would use the service again and again.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Chandramouli for trusting ss with your finance. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service.
All the best to you,

Saurav S.

Saurav S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get a home loan with confidence

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your kind review Saurav. Steve is certainly one of the best! We are so pleased he was able to help you with your finance.

Arun Kumar

Arun KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Right team to approach - Home Loans

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall Good Experience

Dylan my broker was great from day one and really guided me through the process, making things really smooth and easy for me. Thank you to Caryel and Carlotta who were always there to answer my questions, there ongoing communication throughout the whole process was really helpful. It was a difficult changing broker towards the end of my journey when Dylan left, it would have been great to have his support until the end as he was familiar with my situation and application. Overall my experience with loan studio was a good experience and i would use the service again.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great broker

Both Ella and Khiem were great to work with. Made the entire process so easy and seamless compared with my experience going through one of the big 4 banks. Will definitely going back to them in the future.

Crispen Ndlovu

Crispen NdlovuCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service throughout. Very good at communicating and are swift to act on your requests. Highly recommended

The team work for you and make you feel very valuable. They made the process smooth and easy for as first home buyers. Highly recommended.. You guys made our life so easy. Much appreciated.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Crispen.
We look forward to assisting you with the construction phase of your loan and seeing you into your new home.

Sam S.

Sam S.Truganina

Working with a team at Loan Studio

I don’t normally write review but the service I got with the team at Loan studio is worth it. You dont have just a broker, you have a team who will help you all throughout your homebuild journey. Thank you to Vikram, Ella, Caryel & Carlota who were all very helpful even during the followup with the bank. Vikram has showed his expertise in the field getting us a bank in less than 2 weeks that will lend us with less than 10% deposit for a land that’s near a powerline. our first bank who pre-approved us, declined us later upon learning where our land was located.

Loan TypeSplit