Finance Ezi

Finance Ezi

3.4

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term33 years

My first Car Loan

Service was unbelievable! I was contacted daily to be kept updated and everyday was a step closer. Money was fast and EZI. I applied with another company before hand and I was still waiting after 6 weeks, with no guarantee that I’d even get it. I spoke with Finace Ezi and they guaranteed me in a few hours.

Katie

KatieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Craig Catlin was excellent! Great customer service and very helpful, he even knew about cars so played a part in choosing which was best! Very happy thanks Craig and Ezi Finance!

Tim Harris

Tim Harris Central Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very easy to deal with and great customer service. Danny always kept us up to date throughout the day. Even a phone call to see how the boys went after picking up our 2 new trucks/trailers. Will definitely be using EZI Finance again in the near future for further purchases.

Corey B.

Corey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Ezi

Cheapest rates on the market, best service by a great team of experienced brokers. They did everything to get the job done at no inconvenience to myself or the car dealer(where I purchased my car). It was merely a phone call, a quick email and a digital contract pack sent to my phone. Rate was absolutely outstanding. Finally a company that does what they say they can do. Good work!

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and got what I wanted

Recieved great customer service from the start. We got a great rate and the car we wanted.
We were made aware of each step of the process and very satisfied with how it all went

D Sheppard

D SheppardSydney, NSW

STAY AWAY

I found this company terrible. They advertise rates are similar to banks! What bank charges exorbitant rates like these? The loan application was way harder than I could have imagined, I was charged fees for asking for a statement,for changing repayment dates and paying the loan out early!!!seems like this company is only worried about getting your money, next time I’ll definitely use a bank!

Bushra

BushraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

I explained about my defaults on 1st call. Still Tim took my application and applied on Monday. I kept calling on Tuesday but no reply thn he called me back on Tuesday that due to ur credit file it’s taking long. Wednesday no answer. On thrusday he replied via text that it’s declined. When u know that I have defaults you should not apply on first instance. Secondly how finance co can decline without looking at my bank statements. I believe they are just gathering people data and nothing. Such a poor and unprofessional service.

Application Process

What can I say

Lewis handled my finance application like a legend. I have an interesting story and he made my dream of owning a new car a reality! He was there every step of the way, went over and above and was just an absolute legend. He was always available, made the process seamless and he knows his industry well. My stepdad recommended Finance Ezi to me and I’m so glad he did, I will recommend you a million times over. BEEP BEEP that’s the sound of my dreams becoming a reality

Worst customer service I've ever come across

After getting pre approval OVER A MONTH ago for a car loan for my daughter I have been told today we have been declined. A month of the seller waiting patiently as I had told her we had pre approval and today I had to inform her we could not buy the car. The customer service was atrocious.He rarely answered calls, rarely answered messages and if he did it would say he would call me soon which never happened. I had to chase him down every time and had to ring head office several times for him to speak to me and only then would he work on our loan. Such a bad experience for my daughter applying for her first loan and now we both have marks on our credit files!!! Pre approval, what a joke!! would NEVER recommend Finance Ezi to anyone!!

Chris

Chrisgreenpoint nsw 2428

disappointed re not accepting DISABILITY PENSIONERS

Im very disappointed ive been read great comments on the firmso i rang.the man on other end was very polite until i said i was a disability pensioner and my son lives here as well he is my carer so i would like ro pay off a few high bills and have one debt to pay here . But no way we dont do pensioners would be nice if i had read that on the welcome page we are people in need also.

Jimmy

JimmyLismore

Excellent service

I had a great experience dealing with the guys at Finance Ezi. They were not too pushy but always kept me updated on my loan progress, which I really liked. I will be dealing with them for all my finance from now on.

kdress

kdressBrisbane

Great finance broker - couldn't get better

What a fantastic broker. Finance Ezy helped me get by boat loan when both the dealer and my own bank had already refused to help, and they had it done in 24 hours. Couldn't recommend them more.

SamL

SamLGold Coast

Wonderful experience.

Thanks to Mel from Finance Ezi I now have my new car with a great loan. A wonderful experience, the best I have ever had dealing with a finance company. I would recommend Finance Ezi to everyone, they really know how to look after you.

Ariana

ArianaPerth

They gave me a second chance when no one else would!

So so happy!!! Finance Ezi just got me approved for a car! I had 2 small defaults after I lost my job last year & fell behind with my phone & elec bill & when my car broke down I was at wits end....A few banks turned me down even though Id paid loans off with them perfectly in the past.....Then I tried Finance Ezi & I had an answer after a few hours.Thank you for my second chance Finance Ezi!

Ellie

EllieGold Coast

Worst FINANCE company EVER

The offered me everything, great interest rate, quick turn around, made numerous hits on my credit file and now I can not get a long for 6 to 12 months. They never returned my calls, very unprofessional.

I would never recommend them to anyone. They won't do anything right by you.

CP

CPGC

Fantastic

Great from start to finish. My business manager was very helpful, fantastic loan package. I opted for their protected loan offer. I will be recommending Finance Ezi to my friends and family and they will definitely be my first point of call when I make my next purchase. Thank you!
efficient service and great products

Great Service

Great Service from Finance Ezi. They really worked hard to find the best lender for my situation. The rate was very attractive. Those who have commented in this review that they didnt like the experience certainly wasnt the experience I received. I did a loan for over $150,000 for a boat and it went extremely smooth.
Fast, good rate and happy with the result

horrible

The rate was too high, the pushed lots of insurance on me and charged me a brokerage for bad service, i don't paying but only for good service. the broker was to meet with me and rescheduled 3 times. then after all of that they took 2 weeks from start to finish. i went to a competitor company and was sorted in 24hr with such friendly service.

high rate very bad service

A Garcia

A GarciaGold Coast

Horrible! - Hign Interest Rates and nothing delivered as prommised.

They prommissed the world. Low interest rates and same day approval. I end up finding a cheap loan with another broker. We worked out we would of paid an additional $8000 over 5 years on a $20,000 loan! Please watch and compare payments with these people, not a very nice experience.

high rates, false promises

Aleesha S

Aleesha SIpswich

Fast approval for a loan

It seems like you either love or hate this company, looking at the other reviews. I have to say that I was lucky enough to have a good experience; the fact that they would handle the paperwork for me was a big draw card as I hate filling that stuff in. Was approved for the loan and it all went over much easier than I originally thought! I also liked that they compare interest rates to other lenders.
fast approval, minimum hassle