Finance Ezi

Finance Ezi

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance Ezi

3.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (8)
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term20 years
Meee
MeeeNorthern Region, NSW

Misleading and false promises given

Got the usual pressure to jump through their hoops, the pressure to move forwards in the process blindly with them to provide finance. Never once OFFERED details of who the lender was or the interest rate, had to be asked in a very specific and upfront way.
When the actual loan documents came to be signed, suddenly the weekly repayments changed, the interest rate changed, the total loan jumped up with no prior discussions as to the extra charges. Charging the customer the Brokers fee? Nope, no way!
Not at any step did I feel the process was open and transparent and honestly forthcoming to the customer. Too many red flags.
Be very careful.

Sifa Mafoa'aeata
Sifa Mafoa'aeataGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Rob and Lee from Finance Ezi made my application easy, great communication and customer service. I was able to purchase a brand new Van thanks again guys definitely recommended if your looking for finance a new car cheers guys!

I recommend for anyone wanting a loan

They helped me get a loan for a new car they helpful and friendly thanks again Joshua Newman and the team much appreciated will definitely be back once I'm finished with my loan

Meredith E.
Meredith E.Victoria

Smooth and Quick.

Thankyou Finance EZI!
Today I picked up my first ever brand new car and I couldnt be happier! The wonderful staff and professional brokers at Finance EZI made the process such a fast and ’EZI’ adventure.
The customer service was outstanding, I had a budget and Finance EZI worked with me to make this happen. I now get to drive around in my beautiful shinny new MG (Maggie). Again thankyou Finance EZI! #finance_ezi

My first Car Loan

Service was unbelievable! I was contacted daily to be kept updated and everyday was a step closer. Money was fast and EZI. I applied with another company before hand and I was still waiting after 6 weeks, with no guarantee that I’d even get it. I spoke with Finace Ezi and they guaranteed me in a few hours.

Katie
KatieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Craig Catlin was excellent! Great customer service and very helpful, he even knew about cars so played a part in choosing which was best! Very happy thanks Craig and Ezi Finance!

Tim Harris
Tim Harris Central Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very easy to deal with and great customer service. Danny always kept us up to date throughout the day. Even a phone call to see how the boys went after picking up our 2 new trucks/trailers. Will definitely be using EZI Finance again in the near future for further purchases.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Corey B.
Corey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Ezi

Cheapest rates on the market, best service by a great team of experienced brokers. They did everything to get the job done at no inconvenience to myself or the car dealer(where I purchased my car). It was merely a phone call, a quick email and a digital contract pack sent to my phone. Rate was absolutely outstanding. Finally a company that does what they say they can do. Good work!

Michael W.
Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and got what I wanted

Recieved great customer service from the start. We got a great rate and the car we wanted.
We were made aware of each step of the process and very satisfied with how it all went

D Sheppard
D SheppardSydney, NSW

STAY AWAY

I found this company terrible. They advertise rates are similar to banks! What bank charges exorbitant rates like these? The loan application was way harder than I could have imagined, I was charged fees for asking for a statement,for changing repayment dates and paying the loan out early!!!seems like this company is only worried about getting your money, next time I’ll definitely use a bank!

Bushra
BushraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

I explained about my defaults on 1st call. Still Tim took my application and applied on Monday. I kept calling on Tuesday but no reply thn he called me back on Tuesday that due to ur credit file it’s taking long. Wednesday no answer. On thrusday he replied via text that it’s declined. When u know that I have defaults you should not apply on first instance. Secondly how finance co can decline without looking at my bank statements. I believe they are just gathering people data and nothing. Such a poor and unprofessional service.

What can I say

Lewis handled my finance application like a legend. I have an interesting story and he made my dream of owning a new car a reality! He was there every step of the way, went over and above and was just an absolute legend. He was always available, made the process seamless and he knows his industry well. My stepdad recommended Finance Ezi to me and I’m so glad he did, I will recommend you a million times over. BEEP BEEP that’s the sound of my dreams becoming a reality

Find out how Finance Ezi compares to other Car Loans

Worst customer service I've ever come across

After getting pre approval OVER A MONTH ago for a car loan for my daughter I have been told today we have been declined. A month of the seller waiting patiently as I had told her we had pre approval and today I had to inform her we could not buy the car. The customer service was atrocious.He rarely answered calls, rarely answered messages and if he did it would say he would call me soon which never happened. I had to chase him down every time and had to ring head office several times for him to speak to me and only then would he work on our loan. Such a bad experience for my daughter applying for her first loan and now we both have marks on our credit files!!! Pre approval, what a joke!! would NEVER recommend Finance Ezi to anyone!!

Chris
Chrisgreenpoint nsw 2428

disappointed re not accepting DISABILITY PENSIONERS

Im very disappointed ive been read great comments on the firmso i rang.the man on other end was very polite until i said i was a disability pensioner and my son lives here as well he is my carer so i would like ro pay off a few high bills and have one debt to pay here . But no way we dont do pensioners would be nice if i had read that on the welcome page we are people in need also.

Jimmy
JimmyLismore

Excellent service

I had a great experience dealing with the guys at Finance Ezi. They were not too pushy but always kept me updated on my loan progress, which I really liked. I will be dealing with them for all my finance from now on.