OurMoneyMarket

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (45) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.444 years
Iesha S.

Iesha S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan with no strings attached

Customer service was outstanding! Ankit and Jacky were amazing they answered all my questions with clarity and as a young person taking out their first loan I was completely satisfied I wasn’t getting taken advantage of!

Melinda B.

Melinda B.South West, QLD

Brilliant service

Customer service was amazing - truly next level!! Such a pain free experience with a quick approval process and Ruiann was more than helpful with all our needs.

Extremely satisfied, definitely recommend!!

Lorraine H.

Lorraine H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Life and Money Saver

I was very impressed as to how easy this process was and how wonderful Nathan was in answering all my questions. I would defiantly never hesitate to recommend Our Money Market to help getting anyone out of a bind. Using them again would not be an issue. Very friendly and helpful and easy to use what more could
you ask for.

Aaron

AaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yep. They’re good.

These guys are super fast. I applied and within 15 minutes I had an offer....might have been less than that. I don’t know how they do it, but it was awesome and the rate was much lower than what my bank had offered me. Pretty amazing

JenJen

JenJenGold coast Queensland

Great product!

So easy .-just complete online form, & upload bank statements from a link. Fast approval just a day or so once all details provided. Quick responses by email and easy to contact by phone . Customer service great. Whole process So much easier than going to a bank. Definitely recommend.

Ana

AnaCanberra 2600, ACT

I had quick and friendly customer service from this company.
Money came through super fast and it was hassle free. So easy to apply for finance. This really helped for last minute wedding expenses, and a great interest rate!

Travis

TravisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not impressed

I received a mark against my credit file for no reason. I was offered slightly less than what I asked for. They offered no reason why they offered slightly less. The overall customer service experience was good enough, just the final result was not great.

Rana

RanaPerth, WA

Excellent!

Ruiann from our money market was so good at answering all of my questions! Would definitely deal with him again. Low rates a lot lower than other places I’ve used in the past!

Eniac

EniacMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service!

The process of applying for the loan was smooth. Great customer service answering all my questions promptly. I would recommend Our Money Market to anyone. Definitely will be using them again.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service! So helpful!

We have now applied for two loans through this company and have been 110% satisfied each time! When we tell our family and friends our loan is through “our money market” and they have never heard of them before their face expressions change. Because they are not a well-known company people get worried. What took us weeks through a credit union, our money market did it about an hour. You ring, your speaking to someone within a minute. You email, and they respond within a short time. They are so very helpful and friendly. Recommend 100%!!

Megan

Megan South Australia

A perfect example of fantastic customer service

We found out about Our money market from our pool company installer and they have since helped us with two loans. Not only was the process so simple, it was quick and funds were transferred so quickly. A special mention to Ruiann for going above and beyond with answering all our questions and being so understanding and helpful. We highly recommended this company.

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, competitive rate !

OurMoneyMarket has made the loan process effortless for me. Friendly and prompt customer service who have been patient with all the questions and concerns I have. Definitely would use them again. With quick response and helpful staff, they have made the lending process so much easier for me. Thank you OurMoneyMarket!

Fantastic friendly service

Fantastic service. Really friendly and helpful staff and an easy but thorough application process. Will definitely be using them again in the future for any loans we need. Keep up the great work!

Fantastic service.

Fantastic borrowing experience. Easy application process, prompt replies to my questions via email, loan was settled quickly. Much easier than other online loan applications in the past, and great interest rate.

Margaret S.

Margaret S.Sydney, NSW

Great car rate

Super fast great rate. Nathan was very helpful, he has a lot of experience, he gave me a great rate for a new car. I would definitely recommend the company.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Smileitseasy

SmileitseasyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hike your interest rate offer if you dont accept their offer with 24 hours!

This place is absolute scam. They make you go through the approval process before they even give you the market rate. Effecting your credit score. If you don't take their offer within 24 hours they will then hit you with a lift in interest rate. Then blame you for having the audacity to compare the market.

Excellent and highly recommend

Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. I highly recommend. And I would like to say thank you to Adam and Ruiann. You guys are number one! Thanks for all your help.

Listened and worked with me to achieve a good outcome.

I would like to thank the Our Money Market team for initially listening to the situation that I was in and helping me when I didn't have many options. Costs to do with the loan that I had were explained to me and there were no surprises. My situation changed again and I was able to add to my loan with changes to repayments explained. Any questions or queries that I had were dealt with promptly and courteously. They also helped me consolidate my debts and as I progressed worked with me to make a good outcome achievable. Am very happy with the service I received.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Easy Application

Adam was incredibly helpful during my application to refinance my car loan. I was offered a so much lower rate. The whole application and assessment process was easy and fast. It only took two days to receive the fund a lot sooner than I expected. I was super satisfied with my experience with OurMoneyMarket.