OurMoneyMarket

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Richa

RichaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Improvement

Excellent service

My loan got approved in 30mins!
Consolidated my outstanding card and car loan which save me heaps of interest.
Fantastic rates and Adam is very helpful.
Highly recommended.
Thank you so much again Adam!

Trent

TrentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our Money Market Excellent Service

Was quoted a rate of 12.9% and received money in about 48 hours. Was able to communicate through direct phone calls, emails and text. Was really easy to deal with. Kudos to Brandon and rest of team for your good service

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent and friendly professional company.

Great to deal with easy and friendly customer service representatives,
seemed happy to help out were others were not .quick and responsive to questions, contracts easy to understand.
Very highly recommended company indeed.

Anne N.

Anne N.Central, SA

AAA+customer service

We have no problem recommending OurMoneyMarket and ADAM gets an AAA+ rating from us. We got our solar finance so quickly, one very, very happy little vegemites here. The rate and speed of the process was fantastic and a very straight forward and a professional process! Adam was incredibly knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to help us! Thank you so much

SmartShopper124

SmartShopper124South East Queensland, QLD

It's going to be so satisfying saying Sayonara to Ratesetter!

Rowie

RowiePerth, WA

Efficient, Simple & Sensible Way To Process Loans! Competitive Rates & Great Customer Service!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Nikki

NikkiWentworth

Took the pain out of refinancing!

So glad I stumbled across this group! We had been wanting to refinance a high interest personal loan for quite a while now, but found the process too daunting with other providers. Such a simple and professional process! Adam is amazing!

J D B

J D BHunter Region, NSW

Super Easy ....Great Communication with Staff ...Fantastic Service

I decided to try this service after seeing an ad on internet .....I applied and was approved within no time and contract sign shortly after ....I couldn't have been happier as everything was made simple, easy and fast ...Thanks

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
PaulieHpaul

PaulieHpaulSydney, NSW

Seamless efficient pain-free service

Within one hour I had approval for a loan of $60k with very little hassle. I could not believe how efficient their service was especially the way they can upload the electronice bank feeds to their systems to analyse my credit cards and bank statements. The banks have some real competition at last. And they offered me great rates. Brandon was so easy and pleasant to talk to. He was exactly the kind of person I felt comfortable to talk to about my personal finances. I would highly recommend this service.

Great Service

Really loved the way Adam helped. Answered all my questions and assist well with the application. would love to deal with them again and will recommend my friends too. thankyou

Glad I found them

Upon assisting my daughter for a wedding loan I found our money market on a few rate comparison sites and they came out ahead and I met their conditional approval conditions too as well. I couldnt borrow the full amount I was after due to my cerdit score being lower than what it says on free to look up credit score sites which might not be as accurate but the funds were in my account same day and I feel they are safe in how they go about doing business with only jusst being an online lender. so much so that even I could follow along!

Warmest regards,

Big Moey

Big MoeySydney, NSW

lifesaver

I wanted to invest in a crypto coin I had my eye on and as things move quickly my local branch rep said it would take nearly a week to finish things IF I was approved (been a customer with them for over 10 years & have a mortgage with them), the rate wasn't as low as I wanted because I thought my credit score would be higher but apparently now its not as there are different credit bureas out thehre (?) but they did it in 1 day with lots of explanation and provided good customer service so I got to do what I needed so cheers for that :)

Great experience and much better than what I've done before

I was provided with lots of in progress updates and had everything sorted in no time, Nick was very dilligent and provided a lot of information to answer all my questions and was a breathe of fresh air compared to my local branch staff.
I got a new truck at a low rate and in short what I did was actually manage to refinance some of my high rate credit cards that I've had for a few years and not getting anywhere with onto a much lower rate so my repayments work out to me nearly getting the truck for free. Yes the process is different compared to traditional lenders but that is what helps them get the cost down and for me even though one part was difficult they explained it and then I had no issues.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
JohnMarks

JohnMarksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Happy - Solar

Was very happy with the rate and speed of process. Sorted out my solar finance in around 10 minutes just after the solar consultant had just left. Was great to get all sorted in one go as I usually don’t get much time. Very convenient

quinshz

quinshz

helpful staff that went above and beyond to sort me out

now I'm self employed and as you know self-employed people often have to through hoops at most banks in Australia to get a mortgage or a loan as my income varies quite a lot and in some cases can have quite some time between jobs. It definitely isn't the same each fortnight but our money market gave me a rate which was fair and I feel that they have experience in doing loans and being knowledgeable about finance and not just ticking boxes like a robot at a bank. It did take some time but it was still faster than my bank and they at least kept me updated.

Saphire

SaphireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assessed my entire financial situation and didn't just treat me like another number

I needed some finance for a motor boat purchase and got knocked back by big lenders who just treated me like a number, this service looked at more than just my credit score and income and understood that I didn't have the best credit file due to things in the past that were unfortunately beyond my control like having to take care of my family and redundancies at work
thanks, you guys rock

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

The whole process was very straight forward, helped by the fact that the customer service was amazing. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to help me!

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Home Improvement finance

Our roof was in poor shape and hubby wasn't able to get up there so we needed a roof repair job done and the builder used these guys for a low rate loan to finance the job, everything was sorted in a few hours

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Customers Service

Seriously impressive customer service and incredibly efficient loan approval process; 30 minutes from initial inquiry to approval - compared to 2 weeks with the banks. I’ll be recommending OurMoneyMarket to others.