OurMoneyMarket

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OurMoneyMarket

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Couldn’t Believe how Simple it was!

Ankit was super helpful and quick to respond! He took me through the process step by step and I was very satisfied with the process. There was an additional one off fee that I hadn’t been aware of but he was straight upfront about it and it was included in the loan.

Leesa Ward
Leesa WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Communication was key. Great customer service from Ruiann. Lower rates than the bank & very simple to deal with. The overall process couldn’t have been easier. They made me feel as though I was their only customer. Excellent!

Brad M.
Brad M.South East Queensland, QLD

Be careful!

The representative told me that it would not be a loan application after I asked him. Later I received an email saying thank you for your loan application. Very deceptive, be careful before speaking to these people.

Find out how OurMoneyMarket compares to other Personal Loans

Would Recommend to everyone.

OMM are a reliable and trustworthy team. Very transparent in operations, and fair pricing on personal loans. Will be going to them again in the future. Team are also fast to reply to emails and calls.

Excellent communication, thorough application process.

After a quick and easy pre-approval process, I was walked through the rest of the more in-depth process by the friendly and professional staff. I got the loan I was looking for at a great rate. Very happy customer.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Professional team!

My application for personal loan was processed and approved very quickly and professionally. The rate was the lowest compared to all the other lenders and banks.
Thank you so much team.

Extra ordinary service. Highly recommended

We submitted our application on a Sunday evening and finalised our application within 24hours. The process was as smooth as silk with clearly stated borrowing conditions. Adam provided timely responses to our questions. He made the process easy to complete from application to completion. Applied Reviewed Approved.

Mike B
Mike BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasure to deal with!

From start to finish the process was very easy. The staff I dealt with were extremely helpful and great to speak to. Would certainly recommend Our Money Market. Thank you.

Very fast, great service

Definitely the fastest turnaround on any type of loan I’ve ever taken out! Easy to contact via phone and email and the online system to manage payments is easy to use. Shoutout to Ankit and Nathan for being so helpful!

Simple Process

I am satisfied with the service I received. It was a relatively effortless process on my end, besides signing a few documents digitally, I really didn't have to do anything else. Would definitely recommend Our Money Market to others needing a car loan ASAP.

Streamlined and efficient

Applied for a loan and sent across all the necessary documents. OMM turned it around super quick, ran me through the contract and signing the documents online was the easiest thing ever. All over one phone call!

Definitely a highly regarded service, and a lot more streamlined than other loan experiences.

jazziinator
jazziinatormelbourne

Savy as!

Quick responce
Easy dealings
Product knowledge was great
High standard customer service.
Great lines of communication...
Competitive rates
Price match/beat
Everything confirmed in writing also
No hidden fees
Re financed my loan an they killed the rates in comparison!
Would recommend!

Glen
GlenWestern District, VIC

Will offer a loan and wait for you to sign it then ask for all personal details including vehicle vin numbers.

Terrible customer service. Harrassing phone calls. Purposely leaves out information until signed to trap you paying the administration fee against your will even if you don't go through with the loan

Fantastic Service

Im extremely happy with the service they provided, they took all the stress away and sorted it all out for me, the interest rate was good and there was no hidden fees and it was finalised within a couple of days. Would highly recommend Our Money Market!

Application Process

Great customer service

OMM were so easy to deal with. Application process was straightforward and the phone support was always a short wait and polite representative on the other end of the line.

Would highly recommend them.

Read more reviews - page 2