OurMoneyMarket

OurMoneyMarket

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Service

Really loved the way Adam helped. Answered all my questions and assist well with the application. would love to deal with them again and will recommend my friends too. thankyou

Glad I found them

Upon assisting my daughter for a wedding loan I found our money market on a few rate comparison sites and they came out ahead and I met their conditional approval conditions too as well. I couldnt borrow the full amount I was after due to my cerdit score being lower than what it says on free to look up credit score sites which might not be as accurate but the funds were in my account same day and I feel they are safe in how they go about doing business with only jusst being an online lender. so much so that even I could follow along!

Warmest regards,

Big Moey

Big MoeySydney, NSW

lifesaver

I wanted to invest in a crypto coin I had my eye on and as things move quickly my local branch rep said it would take nearly a week to finish things IF I was approved (been a customer with them for over 10 years & have a mortgage with them), the rate wasn't as low as I wanted because I thought my credit score would be higher but apparently now its not as there are different credit bureas out thehre (?) but they did it in 1 day with lots of explanation and provided good customer service so I got to do what I needed so cheers for that :)

Great experience and much better than what I've done before

I was provided with lots of in progress updates and had everything sorted in no time, Nick was very dilligent and provided a lot of information to answer all my questions and was a breathe of fresh air compared to my local branch staff.
I got a new truck at a low rate and in short what I did was actually manage to refinance some of my high rate credit cards that I've had for a few years and not getting anywhere with onto a much lower rate so my repayments work out to me nearly getting the truck for free. Yes the process is different compared to traditional lenders but that is what helps them get the cost down and for me even though one part was difficult they explained it and then I had no issues.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

JohnMarks

JohnMarksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Happy - Solar

Was very happy with the rate and speed of process. Sorted out my solar finance in around 10 minutes just after the solar consultant had just left. Was great to get all sorted in one go as I usually don’t get much time. Very convenient

quinshz

quinshz

helpful staff that went above and beyond to sort me out

now I'm self employed and as you know self-employed people often have to through hoops at most banks in Australia to get a mortgage or a loan as my income varies quite a lot and in some cases can have quite some time between jobs. It definitely isn't the same each fortnight but our money market gave me a rate which was fair and I feel that they have experience in doing loans and being knowledgeable about finance and not just ticking boxes like a robot at a bank. It did take some time but it was still faster than my bank and they at least kept me updated.

Saphire

SaphireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assessed my entire financial situation and didn't just treat me like another number

I needed some finance for a motor boat purchase and got knocked back by big lenders who just treated me like a number, this service looked at more than just my credit score and income and understood that I didn't have the best credit file due to things in the past that were unfortunately beyond my control like having to take care of my family and redundancies at work
thanks, you guys rock

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

The whole process was very straight forward, helped by the fact that the customer service was amazing. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to help me!

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Home Improvement finance

Our roof was in poor shape and hubby wasn't able to get up there so we needed a roof repair job done and the builder used these guys for a low rate loan to finance the job, everything was sorted in a few hours

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Customers Service

Seriously impressive customer service and incredibly efficient loan approval process; 30 minutes from initial inquiry to approval - compared to 2 weeks with the banks. I’ll be recommending OurMoneyMarket to others.

Yungan Jo Sun

Yungan Jo Sun

Made everything quite easy

i am new to taking out finance but the team at ourmoneymarket made it easy, what I recommend over other similar companies is that it doesn't hurt your credit score in juust getting a quote

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10/10 Customer Service

Amazing customer service with such quick response time! The team even helped me out of business hours, they were also able to beat my rate from broker - Nick youre superstar!

Silvio

SilvioNorth Western Region, NSW

good solar battery payment plan

they put me on a good rate for a solar + battery package I was quoted. ended up managing to make the repayments more or less in line with what I saved in solar so it was a big win win.

Good customer service

So I have taken out a few loans over the years and this lot were by a long shot the best hands down. I wouldn't have minded a lower interest rate but yea it is fair enough after having explained to me. The thing I like is just they are always there for you which if u are not tech savvy like me means a lot. Cheers

Sara

Sara

credit card repayments halved

I was on 21.99% on my credit card and managed to bring the rates down I ended up repaying by nearly half. I had about 14000 owing so obviously was worthwhile doing but it didn't take long to finish the application either.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Panels

Provided on line advice that the loan was approved on the basis of an ability to repay the loan and access to financial records but this was not enough and continued to seek ever more information and a demand for security to repay what for all intents and purposes was a small amount. Also emails were unsigned and without any personal details. We have now reached a point where we are dealing with robots.

new car

Was friendly and sorted me out a new car at a discount to what the dealer gave me, vey competitive on rates too as well which is important when taking out a car loan

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Tiara Dixon

Tiara Dixonsydney

helped me save money

consolidated a few of my credit cards at a much lower rate, overall quite pleased and would recommend to friends and family. I saved good money.

Sean

SeanACT

Good deal

Giving a review after they helped me out with refinancing a lot of my credit cards and personal loans that were with other lenders that were much higher interest rates. Great deal, thanks guys very much.

Just what I was looking for!

Customer service was outstanding, the staff go above and beyond and are extremely knowledgeable.
Everything was laid out and explained clearly and to the point. Easy to understand. No hidden costs or anything unexpected.
Definitely recommend!!