OurMoneyMarket

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lifesaver

I wanted to invest in a crypto coin I had my eye on and as things move quickly my local branch rep said it would take nearly a week to finish things IF I was approved (been a customer with them for over 10 years & have a mortgage with them), the rate wasn't as low as I wanted because I thought my credit score would be higher but apparently now its not as there are different credit bureas out thehre (?) but they did it in 1 day with lots of explanation and provided good customer service so I got to do what I needed so cheers for that :)

Great experience and much better than what I've done before

I was provided with lots of in progress updates and had everything sorted in no time, Nick was very dilligent and provided a lot of information to answer all my questions and was a breathe of fresh air compared to my local branch staff.
I got a new truck at a low rate and in short what I did was actually manage to refinance some of my high rate credit cards that I've had for a few years and not getting anywhere with onto a much lower rate so my repayments work out to me nearly getting the truck for free. Yes the process is different compared to traditional lenders but that is what helps them get the cost down and for me even though one part was difficult they explained it and then I had no issues.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Super Happy - Solar

Was very happy with the rate and speed of process. Sorted out my solar finance in around 10 minutes just after the solar consultant had just left. Was great to get all sorted in one go as I usually don’t get much time. Very convenient

Loan TypeFixed Rate

helpful staff that went above and beyond to sort me out

now I'm self employed and as you know self-employed people often have to through hoops at most banks in Australia to get a mortgage or a loan as my income varies quite a lot and in some cases can have quite some time between jobs. It definitely isn't the same each fortnight but our money market gave me a rate which was fair and I feel that they have experience in doing loans and being knowledgeable about finance and not just ticking boxes like a robot at a bank. It did take some time but it was still faster than my bank and they at least kept me updated.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Assessed my entire financial situation and didn't just treat me like another number

I needed some finance for a motor boat purchase and got knocked back by big lenders who just treated me like a number, this service looked at more than just my credit score and income and understood that I didn't have the best credit file due to things in the past that were unfortunately beyond my control like having to take care of my family and redundancies at work
thanks, you guys rock

Great Customer Service

The whole process was very straight forward, helped by the fact that the customer service was amazing. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly knowledgeable and really went above and beyond to help me!

Home Improvement finance

Our roof was in poor shape and hubby wasn't able to get up there so we needed a roof repair job done and the builder used these guys for a low rate loan to finance the job, everything was sorted in a few hours

Brilliant Customers Service

Seriously impressive customer service and incredibly efficient loan approval process; 30 minutes from initial inquiry to approval - compared to 2 weeks with the banks. I’ll be recommending OurMoneyMarket to others.

Made everything quite easy

i am new to taking out finance but the team at ourmoneymarket made it easy, what I recommend over other similar companies is that it doesn't hurt your credit score in juust getting a quote

10/10 Customer Service

Amazing customer service with such quick response time! The team even helped me out of business hours, they were also able to beat my rate from broker - Nick youre superstar!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

good solar battery payment plan

they put me on a good rate for a solar + battery package I was quoted. ended up managing to make the repayments more or less in line with what I saved in solar so it was a big win win.

Good customer service

So I have taken out a few loans over the years and this lot were by a long shot the best hands down. I wouldn't have minded a lower interest rate but yea it is fair enough after having explained to me. The thing I like is just they are always there for you which if u are not tech savvy like me means a lot. Cheers

credit card repayments halved

I was on 21.99% on my credit card and managed to bring the rates down I ended up repaying by nearly half. I had about 14000 owing so obviously was worthwhile doing but it didn't take long to finish the application either.

Solar Panels

Provided on line advice that the loan was approved on the basis of an ability to repay the loan and access to financial records but this was not enough and continued to seek ever more information and a demand for security to repay what for all intents and purposes was a small amount. Also emails were unsigned and without any personal details. We have now reached a point where we are dealing with robots.

new car

Was friendly and sorted me out a new car at a discount to what the dealer gave me, vey competitive on rates too as well which is important when taking out a car loan

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

helped me save money

consolidated a few of my credit cards at a much lower rate, overall quite pleased and would recommend to friends and family. I saved good money.

Good deal

Giving a review after they helped me out with refinancing a lot of my credit cards and personal loans that were with other lenders that were much higher interest rates. Great deal, thanks guys very much.

Just what I was looking for!

Customer service was outstanding, the staff go above and beyond and are extremely knowledgeable.
Everything was laid out and explained clearly and to the point. Easy to understand. No hidden costs or anything unexpected.
Definitely recommend!!

Outstanding

Very professional, kept in touch even outside of work hours was very easy to work with highly recommend thank you

Good Rate

Was pleased with the rate I received. Was used to high teens at other lenders. Staff were really helpful and available at all hours. Got it all done in a day. Cheers