OurMoneyMarket

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (34) and Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.609 years

Fantastic service.

Fantastic borrowing experience. Easy application process, prompt replies to my questions via email, loan was settled quickly. Much easier than other online loan applications in the past, and great interest rate.

Margaret S.

Margaret S.Sydney, NSW

Great car rate

Super fast great rate. Nathan was very helpful, he has a lot of experience, he gave me a great rate for a new car. I would definitely recommend the company.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Smileitseasy

SmileitseasyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hike your interest rate offer if you dont accept their offer with 24 hours!

This place is absolute scam. They make you go through the approval process before they even give you the market rate. Effecting your credit score. If you don't take their offer within 24 hours they will then hit you with a lift in interest rate. Then blame you for having the audacity to compare the market.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Excellent and highly recommend

Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. I highly recommend. And I would like to say thank you to Adam and Ruiann. You guys are number one! Thanks for all your help.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Listened and worked with me to achieve a good outcome.

I would like to thank the Our Money Market team for initially listening to the situation that I was in and helping me when I didn't have many options. Costs to do with the loan that I had were explained to me and there were no surprises. My situation changed again and I was able to add to my loan with changes to repayments explained. Any questions or queries that I had were dealt with promptly and courteously. They also helped me consolidate my debts and as I progressed worked with me to make a good outcome achievable. Am very happy with the service I received.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Easy Application

Adam was incredibly helpful during my application to refinance my car loan. I was offered a so much lower rate. The whole application and assessment process was easy and fast. It only took two days to receive the fund a lot sooner than I expected. I was super satisfied with my experience with OurMoneyMarket.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent communication, easy to deal with. Would give 6 stars if I could. Well done!

From application to settlement the team were easy to work with and excellent customer service! Prompt replies for any questions I had, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Well done.

OurMoneyMarketOurMoneyMarket

Hi Adam, we really appreciate your positive feedback and you were a pleasure to deal with!

Caro

CaroSale

Would definitely recommend to others

What an easy process. Can't believe how quickly my request was attended to. Great customer service from the Our Money Market. I can now get back on track and look forward to less stress and a positive future. Thankyou
Caroline

Amanda

AmandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service - Highly Recommend

Excellent customer service, The whole process was straight forward and easy and have found there follow up service fantastic as well - everything they said they would do They did!!! Cannot recommend highly enough - Staff polite and efficient.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Mark S.

Mark S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend using this company for your next personal loan. Was approved whilst on the phone.

Thank you very much for your service Claudia. You were incredibly professional and kind throughout the process.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service - Strongly recommended

You couldn't get better service or a quicker personal loan. Nathan from Our Money Market was caring, polite and extremely knowledgeable. After having poor service from one of the BIG banks, I was amazed at the rate that I was given by Our Money Market and how easy approval was. If I ever need a loan again, I won't go past "Our Money Market". Thank you Nathan for helping us to make our backyard renovation dreams come true.

Strongly recommend!

Couldn't get any better and quicker loan Service than OurMoneyMarket!
Great customer service, they are always available to help and support customers; especially Adam and Angus are the two staff who are very responsive with updated knowledge.

Shane

ShaneMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Efficient!!!

Quick responses, easy approval, good rate and everything up front from start to finish... easily the most efficient lender I have ever used... if I ever need a loan again I won’t go past money market

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Rob23

Rob23Melbourne

No More RateSetter or SocietyOne!

Steven L.

Steven L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved me big time

I refinanced to Our Money Market after my current loan provider increased the interest rate on me by almost 4%. Was really impressed with how quick and friendly Our Money Market were and the savings they were able to provide me with a FIXED rate. Was previously with another non major lender (who I WAS very happy with) until they increased the interest rate on my after only having the loan for about 6 months.

Matthew T.

Matthew T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service & Best Rate

Found OurMoneyMarket through a comparison site online. I had already applied with Westpac and Latitude, but gave OurMoneyMarket a go over the weekend whilst I was waiting for them to come back to me. OurMoneyMarket offered me a better rate than both Westpac and Latitude and had it all done the same day on a weekend. Very impressive. Amazing that they can do this, when the others can't. Would highly recommend.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

Pre-approved me for an amount of $35000 after checking my financials then changed their minds to $2500 despite having a $14000 fully owned vehicle as collateral, and asked for a guarantor despite not needing one for the pre-approval. I also had the financial capability/cash inflow to service the loan 5x over. Waste of time. Loan interest rate was also falsely advertised.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

We have not had one issue at all with Our Money. George and Adam have been the best we have ever dealt with. Awesome

Ability to keep a eye on loan through online access. Never a long hold for phone calls. They are always happy to help and great to joke with. Better interest rates