Fido Finance

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fido Finance

4.9

Jess is a Gem

Jess was an absolute gem! She was prompt, professional and made the experience an absolute breeze. If I ever need to get finance again I’ll be contacting her that’s for sure.

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan experience

Hello,
Just letting anyone know who looks at customer feedback that my own experience with Fido Finance was a very good one.
The consultant we dealt with, Jessica, was very good at walking us through the process and giving us regular updates as to where the process was at.
We were very happy with the final outcome and loan details.
I would have no hesitation in dealing with Fido Finance again.
Thank you for all of your support.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thankyou so much for the review Anthony. We're so pleased to hear you were very happy with the experience! Its what we aim for. We're also stoked you'd use us again, that's a great compliment in our book, thankyou for letting us be of assistance :)

Amy
AmyDarling Downs, QLD

Fast and simple

I had Reece help me with my car loan and he was fantastic with outstanding service. He really took into account the short window of opportunity I had to get documents etc gathered as I am a shift worker and it is often difficult to get these things done. He was great at explaining each step of the way and answering every question I had clearly and honestly.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thankyou for your review Amy! We're so glad we could make things easy for you, we run extended opening hours just for our customers like you, its not always convenient to be going through things during normal work hours!

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as 1..2...3...

I filled out the brief application on line one evening to get the ball rolling, expecting a call sometime the next day but I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Reece Sloper, first thing. Reece took the time to ask the necessary questions in detail but also in a non-obtrusive and personal way. Throughout the whole process he kept me up to date via email and over the phone and even helped with the paperwork from the dealer. If you need finance, I highly recommend that you contact Reece at Fido as he couldn't of done any more to help me out and put my mind at ease. Thanks heaps Reece, keep up the great work.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you for your review , Ian. We're really happy you had such a great experience with us. Enjoy your car!

Margarita
MargaritaSydney, NSW

Vehicle Sale: Vendor

Jessica is passionate about customer service and was patient with my enquiries and walking me through the process as it was new to me. As the owner of a vehicle for sale, I was required to verify documentation and car details and Jessica alleviated much of the administrative work to support the loan for my buyer. As well, Jessica was able to get things done quickly and efficiently overcoming any obstacles along the way. Very much appreciate her experience and excellent customer service. Margarita Angileri

Chand N.
Chand N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fido finance has an outstanding service....

Fido finance has an outstanding service its like you found a new friend who is here to help you out with your finances to suit your needs and requirements hands down THE BEST thanks again guys for all your help.

Easy to work with!

They made the whole process of buying a car so much easier and were quick with their responses and easily contactable. Jessica Robinson was a huge help, and lovely throughout the whole thing and answered every question I had, and kept me in the loop the whole way through. Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Thanks Jess and Fido Finance!

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Aeyshah. We work hard to be great communicators, it makes it so much easier for you. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Theo
TheoDarwin, NT

Perfect!!

It was fast and easy process. Reece and the team were very professional. To the regular phone calls with status emails on progress was awesome. Quite an easy process from start of the application to finish of it. Great people to deal with and would highly recommend it to anyone. And certainly would use them again. Thanks again Reece.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thankyou so much for the review Theo, we really appreciate it. We love hearing our customers have great experiences with us!

Other Car Loans

Great communication throughout buying process.

Fast and easy to deal with. Regular phone calls with status reports. Quite an easy process from start to finish. Great energy and pleasant to
Talk to
Would certainly use again

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thankyou for your review Ben. Great to hear you found the process easy and pleasant :) wonderful! we loved having the opportunity to be your car finance companion. Enjoy your car!

Fido Finance - a bunch of legends

If you need a car loan, hit these guys up. It was a genuine pleasure dealing with the staff at Fido Finance. Sam provided accurate and concise information at all stages of the process and always ensured we knew what to expect next. This has by far been the easiest and fastest car finance Ive ever had. Fido Finance you do you boo, great work.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you for the amazing feedback David. We work hard to be great communicators who can ensure getting in your car is quick and easy. Its made our day hearing how good your experience was, thankyou!

Tyson S.
Tyson S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, excellent, excellent customer service

If I could six stars, I would!

Reece helped me from start to finish, and was always helpful with any questions relating to the loan. He gave me a good understanding of each and every step.

I would highly recommend Fido Finance to all friends and family.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you so much for your review Tyson! Amazing feedback, we really appreciate it so much! We love hearing about great experiences like yours. Enjoy your car!

Crystal W.
Crystal W.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service

Sam from Fido Finance was so helpful. He was very patient and easy to talk to. Would recommend to a friend! The rate I received on my loan exceeded expectations. Very happy with the results.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you for your review Crystal. Exceeding expectations is what we always try to do, so glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your car!

Troy H.
Troy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Was amazing , jessica was so easy.

Jessica was great. She helped me lots. I struggled with it and jessica made my life so easy. Would recommend her to people .
I really enjoyed jessica’s personality and laugh.

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thanks for your review Troy, We're really glad you found the process great and it was easy. Enjoy your car!

Carmine A.
Carmine A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very quick and easy

Dealt with Reece, he was very helpful and got my entire loan sorted from payslips-settlement within 4 days, great service and would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thank you for your review Carmine. We love hearing you had great service and we could help you get your loan quickly and easily. It makes our day when our customers have great experiences with us! Enjoy your car!

Best Customer Service

Was easy and painless, Jessica Robinson was fantastic from start to finish and made a it very easy for my son to obtain his first car. We had some issues but Jess and team did everything they could to assist us without making us feel bad, thank you!

Fido FinanceFido Finance

Thankyou for the review Kim. We're so glad to hear we could make everything quick and easy, we love being able to make sure any problem, big or small is made a breeze for our customers. We hope your son has a safe and fun time with his car!