Verifiedfidofinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Simple application process

Leevai T.
Leevai T.

Smooth

The whole process was smooth like butter, the expert salesman Harrison Free was a really great help and guided me through the process, I am grateful for a expert who knows the value and uses that to gain the best package deal for me. Surprised he isn’t a manager, good on him! Show details
Sultan W.
Sultan W.North Queensland, QLD

Great

My experience was great it really felt like Donna was trying her best to get things done for me. Great communication and follow up. Really easy and super friendly. Show details
Jason
Jason2 posts

My experience

Reece went far and Beyond to help with this loan Show details ·  1
Fabrizio U.
Fabrizio U.

Fido review

We are very happy with the work Donna did to find us the best possible lender for us. She was efficient and very easy to deal with. We can’t recommend them enough! Thank you again! Show reply
William R.
William R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Loan through Fido

First time going for a car loan and the process couldn't have been made any easier than by Gabe! He walked me through the entire process and left me to make all my decisions without any sort of pressure, gave me a fantastic insurance rate and got me my dream car! Couldn't have asked for anything else out of them!! Show details ·  1
Miles
Miles

Amazingly Simple Experience

Donna was amazing to work with! She made sure I was constantly up to date with the process, even when there wasn't much movement between communicating parties. It helped put me at ease as opposed to being left constantly wondering what was happening. She was very transparent with me and answered any questions I had. Show details ·  1
Kellie W.
Kellie W.

Excellent service

Excellent service, made it very simple and easy to get a car loan Show details ·  1
Debbie Blanchard
Debbie BlanchardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent service snd communication from start to finish

Fido took the stress and worry out of finding finance for my new car. He worked with me to get the best deal and within 2 days the finance was approved and i collect my new car just in the nick of time as my old one just had a glitch. Show details ·  1
John R.
John R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing customer service

Lee was so prompt when I had questions. He was very helpful through out the process and he is so patient, considering that it was my first car loan and I barely had any knowledge on how everything worked. With Lee’s great communication and patience I was able to understand how it all works and got the loan approved within hours of applying. In addition to that, I was able to purchase a car that I have been wanting for years. Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary

10/10 speedy, quality service!

Fantastic customer service and a process made comfortable and easy! 100% would definitely recommend Fido Finance. Show reply
Dayana
DayanaPerth, WA

Definitely Recommend

Great service from Jake! Very helpful, and always answered all my questions without hesitation. Would defintely recommend. Only downfall was the time difference between QLD and WA, but that was a very small issue given the great service. Phone was always answered, and messages always returned promptly.Thanks again. Show details ·  1
Application Process
samuel e.
samuel e.

Excellent and speedy service

Lee went above and beyond for quick and satisfactory results, I had a loan with good interest rates within a little over an hour. 10/10 would recommend and use again. Show details ·  1
Tabitha H
Tabitha HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend

Harrison was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Made the whole process of selling a car to a customer of Fido Finance very easy and hassle free Show reply
jason w.
jason w.

Fluent, fast, straight forward

Fast, efficient, helpful and informative with great service. Jake was amazing - I had a from another company who kept leaving me in the lurch but Jake got back to my enquiry late in the afternoon and was very nice to chat to. He spent a lot of time with me on the phone and never once tried to end the call quickly. He explained everything in detail and went above and beyond to get my loan through quickly as I had a WRX on hold. Highly recommend these guys if you’re after a quick turnaround and for someone to be on the ball from the get go. Great guy Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnPeel, WA2 posts

Awesome ;-)

The staff have been awesome to deal with the Commnication and the professionalism has been amazing and i will be recommending to thers. Show details ·  1