93% · 70047 · 6%
Application Process

Marketta
Marketta

Great

Great help when I really needed it. The staff were aways up front and honest. A big thank you to grace and jasmine.
Mark
Mark

A good start rating I would use you again

Give you guy 10 starts with a good rating love Show details
Brent A.
Brent A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

STAY WELL CLEAR AND DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF

Absolutely disgraceful company.
Super High Interest Rates, Exorbitant Brokers Fees x3 in my sons case equating to $3000.
Extremely Poor communication and Customer Service
Stay well clear of these rookies and rats of the finance industry. Show details
Daniel
Daniel

Awesome

Mel made my refinancing so easy. Her communication and what not was tip shelf. Thankyou Show details ·  1
James K.
James K.

Great company!

This is the second time I have financed a vehicle with Finance One. They met my companies needs both times. Adam and the team were efficient and quick. Only took one week to get pre-approval and pick up a private vehicle! Will use again! Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSouthwest, VIC

Stream less movement to the End

Amazing and very prompt on responses and I keep coming back Show reply
Brett
Brett

Fast money

A big shoutout to Yogi unbelievable service , easy to talk with very understanding he definitely earned his helping us .
Thanks heaps Yogi Show details ·  1
Katarina Lammers
Katarina LammersGippsland, VIC

Very helpful, friendly team at Finance One

Finance One have been nothing but helpful. They took a chance on me where no-one else would. The team have been very supportive all the way. If I was having trouble with my payments they were very understanding and assisted me in getting me through those tough times. I would recommend anyone to go to Finance One.
Thank you.
Katarina Lammers. Show details ·  1
Demian
DemianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service and easy process

Even though I don't have the best credit history, they assessed my financial situation and provided amazing guidance on how to improve my chances in less than a month. Their patience and commitment to customer service are absolutely outstanding. I am beyond words of satisfaction to see a lender that understands the needs of their clients. I recommend their services to anyone who has a bit of a financial hiccup and need to get back on their feet. A very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Muhammad Hasan S.
Muhammad Hasan S.2 posts

Smooth process of getting a debt consolidation loan

I was having issues getting a debt consolidation loan from many other lenders but finance one and specially Yogi helped me out with this process and granted a debt consolidation loan which will help me reduce monthly loan repayments by a lot, thank you finance one and Yogi ! Show details ·  1
Becky C.
Becky C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

Yogi was amazing!! So helpful- highly recommend using Finance One Show reply
David
David

Excellent Service

Oliver from Finance One was extremely helpful and professional. Explained all the fine print in detail so they were no surprises. Fast and efficient service. Got the job done in 2 days. Very knowledgeable and had all the answers to my questions. Reliable and trustworthy Company. Show details ·  1
Tegan
TeganSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Extremely Helpful

I went through Melanie at Finance One and she has gone above and beyond and was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her and finance one. Show details ·  1
Misionare
Misionare

Great Service from Oliver E

Oliver Edwards was great to deal with from start to finish.Thanks Show details ·  1
Application Process
Dean
Dean

More than happy with the communication & service I got from the whole team. Show reply

Ed c
Ed c

What are the lending criteria and is approval hard to get? Do you offer consolidation loans as im looking to payout all debts into one payment due to my pay structure being monthly now from fortnightly.

Lisa
Lisa

Is it true yur loan terms are only 3 years for a car loan

Judy
Judy

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance One   DM

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.