Listing monitored by Finance One

Great people

My customer experience was fantastic I was in a bind and needed a car asap,and the team there went above and beyond to push through the paper work so I was able to go work.Thanks

Paul Cerulli
Paul CerulliHunter Region, NSW

Externally grateful to the friendly staff at finance one

From the first call to the last the team at finance one have always answer my calls within second and helped me every step of the way to secure my loan, I'm extremely grateful to all the friendly staff there

Billy
BillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience

This whole process has been seem less Hanna, Bek and Cassandra have been outstanding during the whole process . Absolute joy to deal with would recommend to family and friends for sure

Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful

The service through Finance1 is extremely good, they will answer any questions you have in an excellent manner and will make sure you understand everything. I am overall very impressed with the service I have received and all the staff have been very friendly. They explain all the costs you will receive and make sure you understand it. I am extremely happy with all aspects of this company.

Shannon M
Shannon MSydney, NSW

Stay FAR away from finance one Scammers

For a car loan of $18,500 I have to pay back $37,805. More than what the car is worth on interest, $19,305 on top of the car price scammers I will be contacting fair trading and reporting them for this matter. They pry on people that have no money and scam because they know they are desperate for a car loan, I was lied to by their employee car broker I asked if the loan was fixed if it was I didn’t want it to which she replied no the loan is not fixed therefore I stupidly trusted them having no experience in car loans as this was my first and went ahead and signed for it, take it from my experience do not get a loan from these fraudsters. I wouldn’t even give them 1 star

Finance O.Finance One

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Wilba
WilbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help

Hi the process was all easier than expected special thanks to korina and bek for there help and quick response to all my questions. I would highly recommend finance one to anyone looking into finance thanks again guys

Isaac & Cassandra

Isaac & Cassandra went above and beyond. Highly recommend Finance One. They made the experience of purchasing my new car very professional, polite and very prompt and worked around my hectic schedules. Thanks again guys.

Jade
Jade

I should add also this is my second loan with them. Wouldn’t use anyone else

Erica
Erica South East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient & Thorough

Fastest approval process, great customer service, communication maintained through the entire process which was refreshing. Even the dealership I purchased my vehicle from said “they are faster than our internal finance team”. Thanks team!

Other Car Loans

Hannah was very professional and helpful.she made the process very easy for me.I was able to relate my need to her good service very good job.Excellent Finance one. Thanks again

Excellent Service

Korina was very professional and helpful. She made the process very easy for me. I was able to relate my needs to her and good service all through the process.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Ayo, thank you for your glowing review. We are delighted to hear Korina could assist you throughout the loan process. Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

stephen
stephenDarwin Australia

Great company to deal with

I am very happy with the service offered with finance one.Great customer service.They were the only company who helped me get a car loan,where the other banks wouldn't give me a loan.Thanks finance one for helping me.Now I own my car,fully paid off in under 2 years.

Application Process
Brett
BrettCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service. Second to none. Very understanding when i was doing it tough. Were always there to listen without judgement. Will most definitely go with these guys again. Thank you F1.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Brett, thank you for your lovely review. We are to assist you through thick and thin, believing everybody deserves a second chance at finance. Thank you from all of the Finance One team and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Telfer P.
Telfer P.Western Australia

Same rules as banks for personal and caravan finance unfortunately.

Don’t apply unless you have 12+ employment in the same position In the same job.Don’t apply if you haven’t owned or rented the same house for the last 12 month. Your better off with a bank and get a lower interest rate as the lending rules are the same.
Must have 3 years of job and residential addresses, not Evan commonwealth bank ask for this.

Customer service is nice though.
Time line takes too long.

Jarrod
Jarrod Victoria

Thief’s

I actually have a very good credit rating and was stupid enough to take a loan through this mob who I would highly recommend anyone against. I only borrowed 14000 as I had a bit of my own money to use on the car three years later at paying $135 a week I still owe $13800. So I’m paying around the 40k Mark for a 14k loan haha got to make you laugh I hope these thief’s crash and burn

Simon
SimonNorthern Region, NSW

BE CAREFUL

We got a car loan of 32,990 and put 5000 of our own money as deposit on a car worth 37,990. Now of course we expected to pay quite a bit of interest (28,000) to be exact, but what was a real slap in the face was they added another 5,000 without telling us just for the application to be processed!!!. So a car worth 37,990, will cost us $71,000. Be careful of these thieves.

Read more reviews - page 2

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives