93% · 72749 · 6%
Application Process

Lynette
Lynette

Fantastic service

Staff have been wonderful to work with especially Grace…it has been quite a process dealing with my car being written off and having to find a new one…to having found one and purchasing it all within the same day…thank you
Azzar
Azzar8 posts

Do not even bother straight rejection despite working full time for the government

AWFUL experience work in a full time government role and still rejected. No defaults no bankruptcy just a rejection.
Luke P.
Luke P.

It was abit long but the wait was worth it

Very helpful and successful if it wasn’t for them I would of not got a loan Show details ·  1
Greg N.
Greg N.Central West, NSW

Honest

Finance one have been an absolute joy to deal with over the last five years i have had a few tough times where I did fall behind an honestly they had my back lovely staff always on the phone Show details ·  1
Beck Thomson
Beck ThomsonMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Best customer service from Yogi

Yogi was absolutely amazing to deal with right from the start! Even a follow up after the loan had settled. Thankyou Yogi Show details ·  1
Earl
Earl

Awesome

Tommy was great I could understand every word he said and he could understand what I wanted awesome process didn't take long well done young fella. Show reply
Erica
Erica

Great Service

The best I have ever come across with in Australia.
Thank you Oliver and your team it was a smooth journey. Great team! Great communication! Just perfect!
I will definitely recommend it to anyone. Show reply
Greta Morton
Greta MortonSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Second Loan, Great Time!

Georgia was amazing, super prompt and really great communication. FinanceOne are always so accomodating. This is the second loan I’ve taken through them and I can’t rave enough, high reviews all around! Show details ·  1
tamica m.
tamica m.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Absolutely went above and beyond. Can’t recommend them enough! Very helpful and informative. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkAdelaide6 posts

Faultless, Genuine and Caring

What an incredibly easy process! Georgia was absolutely faultless and so kind. Ive loaned through this company before and that was also a pleasant experience. Thank you Finance One so much! Show details ·  1
Dominic
Dominic

Brilliant

Oliver is a absolute legend, his communication outstanding, throughout the whole process I had peace of mind I was in good hands, I did speak to a couple of other consultants briefly and they were ontop of anything i needed sent, as I would call every 15 mins lol. But again Oliver is brilliant

Thanks a lot Show details ·  1

Con
Con

5 stars

Grace and the team at finance one absolute 5 stars from start to finish made easy for me highly recommend Show reply
Craig
Craig

100% 5 stars

Absolute excellent experience with finance one. Easy and quick communication and responses 100% 5 stars Show details ·  1
Joshua
Joshua

Car Loan

I tried for 6 months to get a car loan and evrywhere told me I couldn’t and I would have to wait. Yogi sorted all of this out and had my car sorted within a week. Real professional and handles everything perfecty. Jasmine sorted my details out for accounting as well. Same as Yogi, quick, professional and easy to talk to.
Can recommend Finance One 110%. Show reply
Kiara
Kiara

Amazing service

Amazing customer service from Oliver, such a fast and efficient process Show reply

EJH

I went through a broker and you are one of the lenders they are communicating with. Why has my credit score dropped by 108 points without confirming with me? I have yet to speak to the broker who has told me there are no hard credit checks without confirmation of loan settlement first. So angry about this. It took me so long to gain that 108 points. Now my credit score has been ruined more further ruining my chances if I wanted to apply elsewhere.

EJH

I spoke to broker who intentionally left out this part. If I had known this was going to happen I would not have bothered going through a broker. The broker is from responsive lending.

Ed c
Ed c

What are the lending criteria and is approval hard to get? Do you offer consolidation loans as im looking to payout all debts into one payment due to my pay structure being monthly now from fortnightly.

Lisa