Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

Best experience with a broker and professional

Very professional from start to finish and always so help full

Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Hi Sam! Thank you for your 5 star review and for being a valued Finance One Customer! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance!

MartyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Fantastic to deal with extremely happy with the level of service I received over the years would highly recommend.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Loan Start DateOctober 2019
  • Car ModelHyundai Kona
Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback and the 5-stars! The team looks forward to being of service to you the next time you need a second chance at finance.

Marty

Awesome thank you and the team..

Amazing

All I can say Kane & Rebekah were amazing to work with. They got my loan approved as quickly as possible even when they were extremely under staffed. It was a real pleasure working with them and I hope to do business with these 2 again. Once again a massive Thankyou guys from the bottom of my heart I really appreciated everything you both done for me.

Kathy
KathyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

5 stars

Brilliant company to deal with. Always helpful and understanding. Would recommend to anyone.

• Incentivised Review No
Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Hi Kathy! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you've had such a good experience with Finance One. Thank you very much for being a valued Finance One Customer! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance!

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank-you Finance One!

Customer service from the beginning was so friendly, professional and thorough. The application process was straight forward and communication from Kane and Rebekah was extremely prompt when I had any queries. Highly recommended- Thank-you so much Finance One!

Philly
PhillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Company

Had the amazing privilege of being financed by F1 for 7 Years, throughout the duration of the loan they were very understanding and helpful even in hard times. I wish them all the best and recommend everyone else to go through Finance One.

F1 Car finance

Such an easy company to do business with.
Contact with during the term was always professional and pleasant. Requesting account stays was always met with help. A great organisation to deal with. 5 Stars F1

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Amazing Service from Anissa

I can not recommend the team at Finance One enough. Above excellent service to customers and helpful to make the transaction simple and stress free. Will recommend using to anyone.

Just how it should be

Always a pleasure to deal with Finance One. Codie, Anissa and Jaiden have been very proffesional with upmost care, attention to details and friendly personas. Couldn’t ask for any more. Thanks so much team, you have made this customer very happy and comfortable

Denis G.
Denis G.North Queensland, QLD

Best service ever!

The process was quick and all requirements and expectations laid out clearly. Georgia was professional, courteous and prompt with follow up calls. After care from customer service has been excellent.

Chris Breytenbach
Chris BreytenbachSydney, NSW

Amazing Service and Company

I can’t recommend Finance One enough. The level of service, transparency and understanding are something other financial institutions can learn from. Thank you to all involved for assisting me the way you did.

Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Hi Chris! Providing a professional service during the lending process is something that we strive for. We have passed on your feedback to the team. We look forward to assisting you in the future. A big thank you from all of us here at Finance One!

Mathew W.
Mathew W.Southwest, VIC

Had a smooth and easy experience dealing with Kane and Rebekah.

From the well laid out website to the fantastic Australian team it was a relief dealing with a great finance company who where very thorough and explained the entire process in words I could understand. Thanks Kane and Rebekah the new car is amazing!

Brett T.
Brett T.Central Queensland, QLD

Great car loan

Too easy from start to finish nothing is too hard for the team
Alway friendly & helpful no hidden cost all up front about costs etc
Would use them again if needed worth the call

Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Great company love doing business with you guys

Finance one are no 1 for a reason because no crap number 1 staff excellent I can’t thank them enough special thanks Victors I can’t wait to do business u excellent company again Thanks thumbs up. Thanks Roger Weidenbach

Lee B.
Lee B.Perth, WA

Great group of people

Very contactable, great service and explained all steps and process throughout,, if some was required an email or msg was sent straight away, would recommend yhem to any person looking for finance

Lisa
Lisaasked

Is it true yur loan terms are only 3 years for a car loan

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance OneSend a private message

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey