• Loan TypeFixed Rate (70) · Line of Credit (3) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.02 years (51)
Miss Piggy

Miss PiggySydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

This is the second time I have used this company. I have found them to be fast, efficient, polite and helpful at all times throughout the process of the loan application.
Chanel was the person who was taking care of my application and she was amazing! I will be sure to recommend this company to any who needs finance.

Great Service

They gave me a chance when no other finance company would, they were there every step of the loan process from start to the settlement, highly recommend them to any one, will be using them again later down the track

Review collected in partnership with Finance One

Customer service is fantastic however rates are outrageous and not upfront about admin costs and risk fees.

Wasn't told straight up that interested rate would be so high even when I'd placed a deposit down on car, nor was I advised before hand that the administration fees are high along with a risk fee.

My credited isn't that bad apart from a black list from a telecommunications company (I was advised finance one doesn't look at telecommunications debit) that I'm fighting . I'd think paying a risk fee so high you'd think its be a lot lower. Very disappointed and wouldn't have gone ahead with placing down deposit if company was upfront. Unsure if I got a fixed or variable loan.

Customer service however was fantastic with both females I delt with.

Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 N-Tec

Great team to deal with

Extremely happy I went for my loan with finance one, very good service team, great communication throughout the application process, a big thank you to them and would not hesitate on dealing with them in the future. 10 out of 10 for sure.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for the great review, Mathew. Great to see you had a good experience with us. We will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. A big thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taking advantage of less fortunate

My brothergot a car trough them and they are literally charing him 50C of interest for every dollar he pays. So for a $30K car loan we have paid over $15K of interest. It is really sad how these finance companies take advantgeof people that arent in the best financial position. Instead of assisting them the take more and more. Makes me sick - my advice is NEVER go trough them as they will take everything you have.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Car ModelJeep Cherokee
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the feedback Sandra. If your brother would like to discuss this further, he is welcome to send us an email at admin@financeone.com.au or call our office on 1800 346 663.

Thank you from the Team at Finance One.

What an amazing company. Everyone I dealt with were so helpful and supportive, a big thanks to Laura Bruest, Abby and Luke for all the positive support after such a traumatic event. Love the fact also that you are never on hold for long. Love my new car!!

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your 5 star review, Katherine! Providing responsive support during the lending process is something that we strive for. We have passed on your comments to Laura and the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Tammarra Kielly

Tammarra KiellyNorth Queensland, QLD

So helpful- Thank you so much

Sharna was absolutely amazing and made the process so easy. My children and I are so grateful. Will definitely recommend you in the future. New car here we come!!! Yay

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Tammarra, we loved seeing this feedback. We get a real buzz when we know we have made a difference in someone's life. Enjoy your awesome new car! Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Scott Caldwell

Scott CaldwellMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic service

What a fantastic group of people couldn’t be happier with the service I received
Chanel was amazing and couldn’t have been more helpful if she tried no questions too hard or unanswered
Would happily recommend dealing with her
Five star service a pleasure to deal with

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelHolden Ute VE (2007-2013)

Very happy

Makenzie Was unbelievable, went above and beyond will defiantly recommend, very happy to have gone with finance one, everything layed out clearly
Very quick with getting back to me just all round good to deal with

Finance O.Finance One

Hi James, we loved seeing this feedback. The fact that you would recommend us is the best feedback we can get. Makenzie and the team will be thrilled to read your review. Thanks for entrusting us with your finance needs.

Bbrkk31

Bbrkk31Sydney, NSW

Wow!!. This just makes life a lot easier for us.

I totally love how yous have help me and my family get a car we so desperately needed.

From day 1 yous have been excellent and helpful to me. And I still can't believe I got approved for a loan. This car means so much to me and my kids.
(Have 3 girls , oldest is 6yrs old.)

Thank you Chanel and team.
Thank you all so very very much.
God bless yous all xx.

Car ModelKia Carnival
Finance O.Finance One

Thanks, Bbrkk31, for your heartwarming review! Our team loved hearing we made a difference for your family. Thank you for choosing Finance One and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Quick and easy!

Cassandra was amazing and helped in every single way possible! Was a delight to have her as the person who was sorting everything out for me and made everything very clear to and easy understanding!

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your 5 star review, Nathan! Providing a great customer experience during the lending process is something that we strive for. We have passed on your comments to Cassandra and the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

So happy

Customer service from sharna was amazing, she made it so easy and simple . Im really happy i went through finance 1. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thank you again .

Irresponsible Lenders

A company that will lend money to anyone, setting them up for failure. Astronomical interest rates and additional charges for people who are ‘risk’. If you need to add such charges and huge rates because someone is risky then perhaps they are not able to afford the loan in the first place. There are much better deals out there. Unfortunately they hide behind the protection of the policies as they cross every T and. Dot every I.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the feedback Cambs. We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further please send us an email at admin@financeone.com.au or call our office on 1800 346 663.

Thank you from the Team at Finance One.

Bradley Osborne

Bradley OsborneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It’s simple.... amazing

Sharna OMG perfect Communication. Easy to deal with. Nothing was to much, willing to help in any aspect.
Working together over the few days was amazing if I had a question or slight problem she had a answer and the solution!!!!!
Again thank you so much Sharna and Finace 1 :)

Car ModelBoat
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Bradley, cheers for your five-star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Sharna will be happy to hear that you were pleased with her service. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One!

Amber-Rose Raffaele

Amber-Rose RaffaeleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect service.

Luke was a pleasure to deal with, Great customer service, quick response, Everything got done very quickly and I’m very pleased, the repayments are affordable and you don’t end up paying an arm and a leg back.
Would 110% recommend.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Amber-Rose. Thanks for the wonderful review. We were happy that we could help you out with your loan. Luke will be thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the service. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One!

Excellent service

We had Prompt responses throughout the whole process. Very informative and kept us up to date on where everything was at. Excellent customer service and highly recommend! Thank you guys

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Nowen. Cheers for the five-star review. Our team prides itself on providing excellent customer service. All the best for the future! Thanks from all the Finance One team.

Brett Belford

Brett BelfordNorth Queensland, QLD

Wonderful thanks

The service I received was friendly and helpful.from one mistake with my car was not a good one but with finance 1
All is good with 2020 bring it on thanks team number ONE and service girl Abby Blanch

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Brett! Cheers for the five-star review! We're always looking to help our clients get back on track and good to see we could do it for you. All the best for 2020. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One!

Georgia was so helpful

Customer service was great, Georgia was extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

Very satisfied existing customer

No unexpected costs, and i felt like Georgia gave great advices regarding gap insurance.

Great work allround

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks Drew, for your 5-star review! We were happy that we were able to help you again. We will pass on your review to Georgia and her team. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One!

Old School Service by real people.

Cassandra and the team at Finance One made the everything very easy and kept me up to date during the whole process.
Highly recommended these guys if you are looking for a loan.

Excellent... well worth it

Customer service was outstanding.. very polite lady’s and great communication and conversation. And went over every detail . Well done to customer service . Great work well done .. love there work keep it up

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelHolden Ute VE (2007-2013)
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve! We loved reading your experience with Finance One was "outstanding". The team will be thrilled to receive your feedback. Thank you again, from all the team at Finance One.