• Loan TypeFixed Rate (82) · Variable Rate (3) · Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.008 years (64)
Nathan

NathanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

Sharna was wonderful to work with on attaining my loan very friendly and easy to work with. Can't thank her enough.great job Sharna very professional. Thank very much again Sharna

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer

Sheree was amazing great lovely professional and nice great support was one of the nicest on finance 1 the whole team there was amazing thankyou for your time grest customer service from Sheree.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelJeep Wrangler

Neil B.

Neil B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review

a little confusing now and then but overall great. Felt a little lost dealing with 3 people and this made it a little confusing as to where we were at

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelMazda MX-5 NA (1989-1997)
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Neil B, Thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate the honest feedback you have provided. We are always trying to improve our processes so will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.

vani l.

vani l.

Customer service was great and thanks so much for being there when need you guys help because of this pandemic.

Customer service great and friendly. And always there when you need them. Can't thank enough to you guys. You were amazing business people.
Now I'm ready to get another car and hope you will lend me big amount lol

Thanks again

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for the review Vani l. It pleases us to hear that you were happy with the customer service. We look forward to hopefully assisting you in the future. Thank you from the Finance One Team.

Very Helpful

The customer service was excellent, Sheree walked me through every step and made things so much easier for me. I did feel that the application fee was very high as well as a monthly account fee.

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for the review Steven and we appreciated the feedback you have given. We will be sure to pass your comments onto Sheree and the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

This is perfect

Very good service and quick response
Fast service good fair rate for bad credit and this is my second loan to the finance one good good

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelMercedes Benz x 350d
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your kind review. We're so thrilled we could help you a second time and deliver a great customer service experience! All the best, from the Finance One team

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldnt waste your time

From an ex customer who smashed out a previous loan well before due date with out 1 single hic up, to then be offered and promised the world to then dropped like a hot spud due morons not knowing how to count, having problem solving skills, common sence or any logical ways of thinking... still struggling to sit down after the interest rates, still a bit sore

Mim

MimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Finance one have great customer service Sharna explained everything to detail to me made sure I understood everything. The other girls I spoke to were also very nice this is my 2nd time with finance one I’m the future I will come back if needed. Thank you for everything and your great service

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your review, Mim! We're so happy you had a great experience with our consultant Sharna. We're very lucky we have her on the team. From all of us here at Finance One, we wish you and your new vehicle the best!

Sharna is an absolute legend!

such a personalised experience. My first time applying for finance. 30 min after I sent the email from the website Sharna called me and has been the only person I've had contact with throughout I could txt, email, call. So easy and felt like she had a smile on her face the whole time. This has been fantastic and easy. I'm informed on everything and just so happy!

Find out how Finance One compares to other Car Loans

*****Absolutely a please to deal with*****

A professional company to deal with , I would not go anywhere else. “Georgia” handle my case from start to finish a great asset to the company give the girl a promotion she deserves it.

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks so much for your review John, Georgia was thrilled to hear your kind words, she is an asset to Finance One, and we are very lucky to have her. All the best from Georgia and the Finance One Team.

Eto Y.

Eto Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Helpful and Very Polite Prompt Staff!!! SHARNA your a Champ!

This is my second loan with Finance One and from the beginning they have been upfront, honest and super helpful in the process of applying for a loan and then future customer service is industry leading! Thank you the whole team at Finance One and especially Sharna for her amazing work!

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero NW Exceed 4 Cyl 3.2L, Diesel
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the excellent review Eto Y. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Sharna and the team strive to go above and beyond to deliver second to none customer service. Thank you from Sharna and the team at Finance One.

rob

robPerth, WA

Not very good

Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the feedback Rob. We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further please send us an email at customercare@financeone.com.au or call our office on 1800 346 663 - The Finance One Team.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

car loan

Sharna done a wonderful job she was very patient and made it so easy to do over phone would highly recommend her thanks hope she's there next time I need assistance

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Craig, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sharna was so please to hear that you were happy with the customer service and hopes to be here to help you in the future with your next loan. Sharna and the Finance One Team

Thanks Heaps! Yet Again

This is the third time I have used Finance One & I have nothing but praise for Sharna who as usual made the whole process in obtaining my loan hassle free and easy going it's rather nice talking to someone on the phone who is pleasant and friendly and doesn't make you feel like you've interrupted their day,I would have no drama in recommending these guys
Thank you Sharna & Finance One.

Awesome work guys

Everyone was extremely friendly helpful and went out there way to get the job done.Sharna also went out of her way for me and was extremely help and very nice and happy every time we spoke

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Finance O.Finance One

We're so pleased to hear your feedback, Wayne! Our consultants love assisting with vehicle finance and strive to make the process as smooth as possible. From all of us at Finance One, thank you for choosing us for your loan!

Understanding in difficult times

I have been with Finance One since May 2017.
The last three years have been turbulent to say the least, but Finance One has been happy to make changes to my loan as my circumstances changed, they allowed me to increase and decrease my repayments as needed, and have most recently allowed me to finalize my loan for a smaller amount as I was severely affected by Covid-19.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Finance One for their compassion and understanding over the last three years, they have certainly helped relieve the stress during those dark times.

Loan Start DateMay 2017
Car ModelHyundai i30 FD
Finance O.Finance One

38.4%p.a vehicle Interest rate! Terrible, Look elsewhere!

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Car ModelToyota Yaris XP90 Hatch
Finance O.Finance One

They know how to rip a small business off

I needed a car for my small cleaning business. I put a deposit on the car I wanted before anything was in place. I was then told finance one would approve me as I only had my business for 12 months and don’t have pay slips or tax returns. I wasn’t told the interest rate till I starting signing documents. Finance one is charge me 27% interest and a $2000 risk fee even tho I have a great credit score. I can not believe a finance company could do that to a small business for a secured car loan

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Car ModelSkoda Octavia
Jucinta C.
Jucinta C.

How can I discuss it. Finance one doesn’t want to help me with it. We are in the middle of a pandemic that is making my business lose money but yet I am paying my full payments plus more

Sharon

SharonTasmania

Fantastic Service

Very high interest rate, but at least you know this at the start, so your choice to go through this company. Service is always fantastic, very friendly and very helpful every time you call. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a loan. I paid my loan off today 20 months early and Carly was so great to deal with. Thank you

Loan Start DateDecember 2017
Car ModelFord Escape ZD
Kareena D.

Kareena D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car loan company to use for my first car loan/big loan.

Great finance company that helped me get the car I actually wanted. Customer service is great, I was able to pay it off early & even offered a lower interest rate for being great with my payments.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017