James

JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

Its been an ok experince

Finance one has been really good so far, i was recommend to them after a finance agent helped me find the best lender possible for my new car.

i do believe the payments im making are fair and adequate.

My only gripe is that i wish that they had better customer support service like a online webportal or app i could log on to, to check balances etc. I dont mind emailing or phoning, its just sometimes i perfer the ol fashion log on an check method :P

Heres to the next 4 years

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelHolden Barina TM (Hatchback) CD
Heath Tiffin

Heath TiffinOutback, SA

Job well done

Chanel Mullen had great customer service and made my experience with finance one so much better she did everything in her power to make this happen so im grateful for her time

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Heath, thank you for the great feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. Thank you for being a valued Finance One customer and I am sure Chanel would be thrilled to assist you again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Finance One

cooj

coojSoutheast, SA

perfect

perfect in every way (reminds me of a song)very helpfull and understanding.i would recommend Finance 1 to anyone.if the others wont help Finance 1 will.thank you very much for helping me get back on my feet

Car ModelHolden Commodore VE

Dennis

DennisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A big big Thank u to finance one

A big thank u finance 1 for going me a go i have just finalised my loan and would like to say how good they have been to me. They go above and beyond to help. Thank u again

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 100
Finance O.Finance One

Congratulations on finalising your loan, Dennis! This is a real accomplishment and we are thrilled to hear that you felt the team went above and beyond to assist you. Thank you for choosing Finance One and we wish you all the best.

Dt-h

Dt-hCentral Queensland, QLD

Exemplary help and services

When I approached finance one, I had poor credit but needed help to have a reliable vehicle for work. They worked with me, were very polite and to the point. I was treated with respect at all times and given options to go with. Helpful throughout when checking on my loan and when paying out the loan, were easy to contact and finalise. I would 100% recommend their services.

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Car ModelNissan Navara D22
Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for giving me a chance to repair my credit rating

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent team

Great company to deal with, very helpful in every way and a awesome customer service team that are always understanding to your situation, would highly recommend these guys for any loan needs

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for the review, Matt. We love when we hear clients so happy that they would recommend our services - thank you! We will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. Thank you for being a valued Finance One customer.

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Great help through the whole process

Very helpful and organized everything when i first brought the car.
Everything went like clockwork during the whole term of the loan.
Will be looking at using again when ready to buy the next vehicle

Excellent service lovely staff

Georgia was a great help very polite and chased up customer i bought car off thank you . Great customer service

Helped me out alot would recommend you guys to others

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for the review, Jarrod. We love when we hear clients so happy that they would recommend our services - thank you! We will be sure to pass your comments onto Georgia and the rest of the team. Thank you for being a valued Finance One customer.

Leslie

LeslieGoldfields, WA

It is great.... happened very quickly

very satisfied
Was explained everything
They kept in contacted with me every step of the way
Nothing was to much trouble not only was there phone calls to keep me.updated also emails

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your review, Leslie. The team take the time to fully explain all aspects of the loan and its processes. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Rachel H.

Rachel H.South East Queensland, QLD

HIGH INTEREST RATE, too many fees and not helpful.

Currently have a car financed through them, their interest rates are really high, including their monthly fees charged on top
of that. During the coronavirus impact, my partner was out of work and I emailed them asking if payments could go on hold just until he finds a job. They weren’t able to assist with that and was only able to to hold off on only 2 payments. Even worse they also said to me that I need to increase my payments to pay off the outstanding amount. Do not recommend this company at all and we are planning on getting this loan with them paid off to pay someone other company with better interest rates and less fees. Do not recommend at all!

Finance O.Finance One

I'm really sorry to hear this Rachel. We take our customer service very seriously and would like to investigate this further. Can you please contact 1800 346 663 or reach out to us via email customercare@financeone.com.au.

Jordyn

JordynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Astronomical Interest Rates

The customer care team are good but this is overshadowed by the interests rates, they are out of this world. By the time that we pay our loan, we would have paid back more than half in interest.
If you can get finance elsewhere - do it!

Extremely happy !!!!

I’m grateful that Finance One was the one that approved my loan and gave me the chance to purchase my family car.
They honestly have the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with.
I would 100% recommend them to anyone.
I wouldn’t normally write a review but I was very happy with Finance One.

Car ModelMazda CX-7
Nathan

NathanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

perfect customer service

Great to deal with, keeps you up to date with everything. 2nd time I've dealt with the company 5 star rating from me will deal with them again in the future if needed.

Car ModelNissan Navara NP300 / D23
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the 5-star review, Nathan. It's so great to hear that you would use our services again. Thank you for being a valued Finance One client and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tony W.

Tony W.Central Queensland, QLD

Great customer service.

This now the third time I have dealt with this company, and, as always the customer service provided was excellent. Sheree was always friendly and helpful through the whole process.

Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the review, Tony. We are so happy to hear that the customer service you received was excellent. We will be sure to pass your comments onto Sheree and the rest of the team. Thank you for being a valued Finance One customer!

Tim

TimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect car - service at Finance one was outstanding

Outstanding Customer service second to none. A very relaxed experience and overall I could not be happier!
Sheree made the process so easy to understand and wet above and beyond

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you kindly for your feedback, Tim. We are so happy to hear that Sheree made the process relaxed and easy to understand. Thank you from the team at Finance One.

Very happy with the loan

very happy with the out come with the loan. How ever there was a slight miss commutation with the dealer an the loan for the extra tinted windows. But very happy with sheree was a pleasure talking.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your review, Chris. We're so happy you had a great experience with our consultant Sheree. We're very lucky we have her on the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finance 1 gave me a chance when I needed.

I hadnt had credit in almost 20 years. Noone wants to give a loan to anyone with no credit history. Finance 1 gave me the chance. Always great service.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelHyundai ix35 LM.I Highlander
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Wendy, thank you for the 5-star review. This is what we are all about - giving people a 'second chance'. We will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

GlenDave

GlenDaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m going to need a bigger boat.

Sheree was very polite, respectful and very helpful. My loan with finance one was made easy with Sheree’s support and she was always open to any of my questions. Thanks you Sheree and the finance one team.

Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Finance O.Finance One

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, GlenDave. Sheree and the team loved hearing your feedback. Thank you for choosing Finance One and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Corco

CorcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free application

The loan application was stress free And Sheree was great to deal with , quick to reply to emails and messages . Overall very happy especially the outcome, thanks heaps finance one

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Corco for the 5-star review. Sheree and the team will be thrilled to hear that you found your loan application stress-free. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.