Finance One

Laura your awesome

Laura you made this whole process so easy always had the right answer very happy to recommend you anyone I know looking for finance
Again thank you so much really appreciate you help

Application Process
Thank you Alistair for taking the time to write a review. We are so please to hear that Laura was able to guide you smoothly through the lending process. We will be sure to pass your review onto Laura and the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One!

Awesome

2nd time through Finance one, 1st time pre approval. Sheree was amazing & made it so easy. Highly recommend. 1 week from start to owning. Thanks heaps sheree for making it so easy & possible.

Application Process
Thanks Nicole for the review and also sending us a picture of your new wheels! Sheree will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We wish you all the best and happy driving. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Luke is exceptional!

Luke has been an absolute pleasure the entire way with sorting out finance for my new car. We had a few hiccups that he helped me handle amazingly. Cannot recommend him enough

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Shilo-Lee T, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that we were able to assist you with your vehicle needs. We will share your kind words with Luke and the rest of the team. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Laura the Legend - Customer Experience Outstanding

Our second time using Finance ONE and we have nothing but AMAZING feedback for them and especially Laura who has made the entire process flawless, simple and relaxed. Laura has communicated on a professional level yet made me feel human and special all the way, she overcame challenges within the process to give us solutions that fit with our circumstances and maintained a positive dedicated attitude towards the success of the loan. We want to extend our absolute respect and thanks to Laura, Luke, Sharna and all those who dealt with us and would recommend this product and service to anyone wanting to be treated like a decent human. Thanks so much Laura - Coffee in Townsville one day soon.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelJeep Wrangler JK Sport
Thank you Cathy for this amazing review. Laura and the team were thrilled to hear your kind words. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and it seems the team has delivered. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Got a loan threw them great service no issues with them at all was able to also get repairs done for my car.

The company was great to deal with no issues at all very friendly happy to help out previous customers. I am very happy with the rate I have received off them.

Application Process
Thank you Ricky d for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Great finance,mikala is a legend

Just like to thank everyone at finance one,you guys are amazing,the process was so easy,also like to have a massive shout out to mikala,you are such a legend I give you all 10/10

Application Process
Thank you Nathan for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that the process was easy and stress-free. Makala and the rest of the team will be overjoyed to receive your review. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Great finance company, stress free and helpful

This is our Third time using finance1 now, like always they were very helpful and made it stress free, Sharna was great to deal with always very bubbly and happy on the phone, Sharna always kept us in the loop with what was going on and was always quick to reply and very helpful. Can’t thank her enough, highly recommend Sharna and Finance1.. Quick process from start to finish thanks again guys

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Car ModelNissan Pathfinder R52
We are so pleased that we were able to assist you for the third time. Sharna and the team strive to make the lending process as stress free as possible. We will make sure Sharna receives your kind words. Thank you Craig for sharing your review.

Most Amazing and nicest finance company ever

Luke was great, he gave me options of what i can do, made it easy for me to understand and also actually treated me like a close friend. i recommend speaking to Luke 100%. Great Service, Great People.
Thank you!

Thank you Copper R for an awesome review. Luke was thrilled to hear that you would recommend his services. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One

Outstanding service

Sharna from Finance One helped me through the entire application process and did an amazing job doing so. Amazing service and the rates for the loan are very reasonable. Would definitely recommend Finance One to everyone

Application Process
Thank you Ryan for the glowing review. Sharna and the team aim to make the application process as smooth as possible. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

thank you finance one for great customer service

this is our third time having a loan though finance one, thank you Laura for all your help and customer service it was great dealing though you to get the car that suits everyone in the family most of all me. i would recommend a loan though finance one for the customer service and ease through the possess of the loan but would tell people to be mindful of what the interest rate that they are being charged at as ours was quite high.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (2013-2017)
Thank you for choosing Finance One once again and for taking the time to write a review. Laura and the team pride themselves on delivery the best customer service. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

This is perfect

Sheree was fantastic and helped me with my finance. I couldn't be happier.
This finance company was very quick with their response to all my questions.
I would recommend this company

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Finance One. Thank you Chad for taking the time to write this review.

Absolutely brilliant service

Laura from Finance one has been an absolute gem helping me with finance.

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for finance of any kind. Perfect customer service!

Application Process
Thank you Max Collis for the review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Laura and the team.

Professional, helpfull and focused!

The team i dealt with were brilliant. Being a single dad means i havent been given a chance until i dealt with this company. Amazing customer service. They were with me every step of the way and i am now on my second loan! Thankyou so much.

Application Process
Thank you Ernest for taking the time to write a review on Product Review. "Amazing" is one of our favourite words and delights us whenever it's used to describe our customer service. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Fantastic customer service!!

I couldn't rate my experience with Finance One any higher! The customer service has been outstanding and the communication between myself and Luke was seamless. I'm extremely satisfied with the entire process of being able to finance my new car through Finance One. I highly recommend them!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks Monika for taking the time to write this review. Luke and the team were delighted to hear your positive feedback. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

They were amazing thanks to Luke and his team the kids and I now have a new and reliable car

Customer service is great Could not be happier with my loan choice this is my second time I had finance with them awesome, easy to talk to thanks guys amazing

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you Maria B. The biggest compliment you can give us is using our services for the second time. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Awesome

Sharna is awesome! Had some confusing experiences but have found out why those experiences had happened. I recommend finance one too anyone who wants too finance! Best customer service and all. Thank you for the the pleasant outcome Sharna x

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Helpful above and beyond

By far the best customer service I've experienced in years! A big Thank you to Sharna, you were so helpfull and made the whole process stress free.

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Finance One. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Fantastic customer support

Laura did an amazing job! Laura worked hard to make sure my application was quick and extremely easy. I highly recommend finance one

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. Laura and the rest of the team were delighted to hear your kind words. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Car loan

These guys are great gave me a chance to get a car when no one else would great to deal with will be my first choice in the future for finance

Thanks for the great review Jay. Great to hear that you will come back to us should you require finance in the future.

Beyond and above

I'd like to thank Laura from finance one so much how she help me get my car fix and made me refinance and got better repayments and better deals she did more than her job beyond and above and I'm so grateful for all the hard efforts she has done into my new contract , appreciate everything and thanks to finance one for all the help as well I would recommend use to anyone use do your job beyond and above

Thanks Timothy for taking the time to write this great review. Laura and the team were delighted to hear your positive feedback. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.