Finance One

The most amazing finance company

My experience was truly amazing ! Luke and Sheree went above and beyond for me to get what I needed. I am truly blessed to have gone with finance one twice and twice I got the same care and help.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelFord Ranger PK (2009-2011)
Hi Kahlie. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Luke, Sheree and the rest of the team. Thank you for entrusting us with your finance once again and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Finance One gave us a chance when no one else would.

Fantastic customer service, friendly and understanding staff. Our finance was approved and processed fast with ease. After completing our loan after 4 years, we can honestly say, if we ever need finance again we would not hesitate to go with Finance One again.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you Hydee and Kev for an awesome review! The team will be thrilled to hear your review. Thank you for entrusting us with your finance requirements and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Hassle Free

The customer service was great. Our loan officer was so patient as we searched for the right car and nothing was too much hassle for her. I can highly recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Lynne. We pride ourselves on delivery high quality customer service and it seems like the team really delivered. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Thank you!!

Sheree and the staff at Finance One, were incredibly friendly, reliable and amazing customer service! They did everything they could for me to be approved for my car! Thank you! :)

Application Process
Thanks for the review Alex. Sheree and the team will be delighted to see this feedback. Thank you for entrusting us with your finance requirements.

Absolutely amazing!

Second time we have used finance one for a car loan. Laura was absolutely amazing to deal with!! the whole process was quick and stress free! Will definitely use them again in the future!

Application Process
Thank you for writing a review Tim and Aarone. We are thrilled that you have chosen us as your finance provider again. Laura and the rest of the team will be delighted with your great feedback. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Great service no hassles thanks to luke newton and all the team

Thanks to all the team at finance one great service hassle free been a borrower 3 times with no issues great job will not hesitate to use again thanks to all

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Phillip, thanks for your kind words. Luke will be delighted to hear of your amazing review. Thank you from all the team at Finance One!

Be careful.

I went for a loan with this company with a broker,well from my income, business
Financials, to 3 months bank statements,asking for my landlords no,rent receipts, (ok) credit check on myself, my husband (ok) they declined it because I had been overdrawn with life insurance on a account I don’t use for business.
Business account had been overdue 6/90 for child fund trying to take money.
This took me 2 weeks sending information back to them, not happy I think twice before going to this company, had to ask the broker who was the company he was going though, never heard of them before, wish he told me early would of with drew on application,had a gut feeling about this last friday when they keep coming back for more information.

Application Process
Thank you for the feedback Eileen. We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further please send us an email at admin@financeone.com.au or call our office on 1800 346 663. Thank you from the Team at Finance One.

Great help

Was referred to these guys. Had a small default but they still accepted me. Hassle free and nice and easy. Would definitely go through again when a new car is needed.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks Colin for taking the time to write a review. Hassle free & easy are words we like to associate with Finance One. We are so happy to hear that you would use our services again. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Second car loan with finance one

This was my second car loan through finance one. The first was paid out with no fuss the second was a breeze.They have been open , clear and very easy to deal with would highly recommend . My broker in particular was amazing. Very courteous and professional and kept me up to date through the process .Thanks Laura!

Application Process
Hi Desmond, thanks for this lovely feedback. I have passed your comments onto Laura and the team. We really appreciate you coming back and using our services once again. Thank you from all the team at Finance One

So grateful

Finance Ones team are so accommodating and kept me up to date the whole way through the process and worked through multiple options with me to find the best fit. This is my second loan Finance One and I would recommend them to anyone.

Car ModelKia Sportage KM
Thanks for the wonderful review Steve. It is all about communication and getting the job done. I will pass your comments on to the team who will be delighted to see this feedback.

Great company to deal with

This is the 2nd loan I have had with this company and have found them to be honest, reliable and extremely professional, I dealt with Luke who is a wonderful asset to this company, nothing was too hard for him, he was prompt , and courteous at all stages of my application, I have no hesitation in recommending this company and especially Luke, keep up the good work Luke

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Hi Nolzy, thanks for this amazing feedback and I have passed your comments onto Luke and the team. We really appreciate you coming back and using our services once again. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Fantastic service

Thankyou so much for all your help.
Sheree you went above and beyond for us.
Can’t thank you enough. When ever I called everyone was so helpful and friendly.
This is our first time using Finance One
Highly recommend

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks Monique for the feedback and welcome as a new client to Finance One. Sheree will be thrilled to hear your positive comments. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fantastic Service

This is the second time I have used Finance One to purchase a vehicle and I have no regrets.
Customer Service was fantastic, especially heads up to Luke, what a great asset to the company. Luke was always in communication with me and always ensured my needs were met throughout the process. Well done Luke.

Car ModelNissan Navara D22
Thank you Erica for the review. 'Fantastic' is a great way to describe our customer service! Luke will be thrilled to hear your review. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Easiest application : Had my car in under a week

Georgia from finance one, was so helpful and easy to deal with.

My car had broken down and I made an application thinking I couldn’t get a loan

Georgia made the process fast and simple with a few laughs along the way.

Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you so much for the review Jas. It makes us so happy to hear we were able to assist you in your time of need. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Georgia and the rest of the team.

Fantastic company fantastic service

I couldn’t thank Luke and the Finance One team any more.
This is my second time dealing with the team and Luke couldn’t have made things any easier.
The level of service, communication and commitment to a happy result was exceptional.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelNissan Navara NP300
Thank you Steve for the great review. What you experienced is what we strive to deliver for every Finance One client. Luke will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Happy to deal with Finance One again

Georgia was very helpful on the phone and a pleasure to deal with. This is my 2nd time dealing with Finance One. The whole process was easy from start to finish

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi David, thanks for this wonderful feedback. I have passed your comments onto Georgia who will be delighted to see this. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you once again with finance.

Sheree was fabulous, can't recommend enough. Fast efficient friendly contact her asap Got my car love it!

So quick easy thanks Sheree really great so happy was timely really efficient just what I needed made my week... great customer service great finance options and insurance cover it.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 RG
Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review. Fast, efficient & friendly are words we like to hear when describing Finance One! We are so happy to hear that you got the car you love. We will be sure to pass on your review to Sheree and the team. Enjoy your new car!

Thankyou

Thankyou Sheree and team this is my second time dealing with finance one and I couldn't be more pleased with the service I've received both times. Great customer service thanks

Application Process
Thank you Elizabeth for the review. Sheree will be thrilled to hear your review. Thank you for choosing Finance One once again.

Exceptional Customer Service

Makala and the team were amazing! Professional, efficient and friendly as well as making the whole process easy to understand. I would happily recommend Finance One to friends and family and use them again in the future

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Amber. We are so pleased to hear that you would recommend our services to your friends and family! A referral is the biggest compliment we could receive. We will make sure to pass on your review to Makala and the team. Thank you for all the team at Finance One.

Dealing with Luke throughout the whole process of my loan was very helpful. Excellent customer service and was spot on explaining everything. Thank you Luke and finance one for the help with my car loan and made it possible for me to have a new car. Great work and much appreciated.

Thank you Lui for the review. We are so glad we were able to make your new car dream a reality. Luke will be thrilled to hear your kind words. Thank you from all the team at Finance One and enjoy your new car.