1.2

1.4
Income Protection
1.2
1.5
Brand Manager for ANZ? Claim your listing.

Jay S.
Jay S.

Horrible experience

Please stay away from this company. They will make your life hell trying to verify your identity. Also because I am looking to move my super they are throwing up road blocks at every stage. Very high fees and shocking performance. They are majorly down while the market is up. If you are reading this do not use them.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Outdated system and poor customer service

Outdated system and poor communication. I worked in Australia but now live in the UK. I was told I needed a certified copy of my UK passport to verify my identity. I paid £50 to have this done but they are refusing to update my online account to show my identity as verified so I can manage my account online. Saying it’s a level of protection even though I’ve fulfilled all the criteria. I also need to change my name to married name which they are now asking for verified copies of my marriage certificate and id in my married name which will cost me another £100. At this point I’m not confident I will even see my super when I retire. If I could move my money out I would. Do not recommend.
Hanno Van Der Merwe
Hanno Van Der MerweSydney, NSW2 posts

Linda
LindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Unable to verify account

Unable to prove my identity as they want a divorce certificate even though I've got a marriage certificate to prove I've legally remarried. They demand my signature be exactly the same on the cover letter as on my ID documents. They are being deliberately obtuse about it because they know I'm going to roll it over to main super account with HESTA who verified marriage name changes with little drama. I feel these disgusting cr00ks are holding my own money over me and deliberately stopping me from choosing where I keep it. I am going to seek legal advice about it.
zeroAU5 posts

Made very little over many years

The fees and low performance have not been great over the years. Have moved to Host Plus and am finally seeing my money grow. Wish I had moved earlier.
Rob
Rob

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Thais Manfrim
Thais ManfrimSydney, NSW5 posts

Too hard to correct my name

It was easy to open my account via ANZ account, but now, I cannot sort out anything via ANZ.
To change my name on ANZ I just had to provide my new Australian passport, but to change on the super fund... what a nightmare. I really hope I can get this sorted out someday.
Now they need a certified copy of my original divorce document (in Portuguese) and a certified copy of a NAATI translation of my divorce document.
I was already not happy with the return over the last 6 years...
I am definitely going to fix it and get my money transferred to some other super fund as soon as I have it done.
Migs
Migs

They think they own your super annuation funds

They just don't want to rollover to my SMSF, I provided all documents on time, and all they do is giving me very stupid excuses to drag the process as long as possible, so they can keep you money. I would not recommend at all, if I could I would give them 0.
Evonne Y.
Evonne Y.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Low risk profile losing money

I put my portfolio 90% as cash and 10% as low risk investment in mid 2020 and still got negative return. We had nearly two years of strong markets! I don’t understand how they are consistently under performing throughout the high and low of the markets.anyway, leaving the fund. And no transparency.
Giorgio Giorgini
Giorgio GiorginiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Horrible, horrible, horrible performance

I was initially with ING Super and was satisfied with my super. It was since bought out by ANZ Smart Choice and what can I say? Under-performance is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

I understood CoVID was going to impact my super in a big way, and that it would bounce back. Well it almost did, and for the past 12-24 months I was hoping and wishing my super would bounce back to a respectable value . It goes up a little, then drops drastically. Goes up some more, then drops drastically again.

I am so tired of seeing the dwindling numbers in my ANZ app. It is beyond ridiculous.

Find yourself a more performant super fund. ANZ SmartChoice is for suckers.

Vitor Oba
Vitor ObaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

I would give zero if it was possible

I would give zero if it was possible.

I asked to rollover my funds and they are not willing to do so. I provided all documents they requested, funds were not transferred to my SMSF and all answer I get from them is: still not processed

Thanks to them, I do a SMSF which I can't do anything with it since they are holding my super funds

Stay away from them

buick1946
buick1946Perth, WA61 posts

Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I’d give less then 1 star if possible

Made an absolute mission to change my dob so I could withdraw my super and go to someone better. Lost a fortune in fees and every email was replied by automated paragraphs
Colin
Colin3 posts

Extensive Fees, on Super

I advise people to check their account, as ANZ, are now charging a %, on the savings they have in their super account, I am moving my super away from them, in the last two months, they are now charging,, look to your accounts :::
David L.
David L.

Worst customer service

I tried to rollover to my SMSF. They blocked me 3 times. They literally said I didn't know how to sign my own name. I had to resubmit my rollover forms.

Then they informed me, they were not even ANZ. So I could not go to an ANZ branch to show i.d.

Totally misleading