0%2 · 100%

Ease of Application
Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for Apex Mining? Claim your listing.

Lilly Oprah
Lilly Oprah

Please don't invest as they are full of scam

Please don't invest as they are full of scam. firstly, they can not allow to use any trading platform. We must have to download from them. They claim no fees if you have 3 or more open trades. I lost so much to them, they will eat your money away working sneakily in the background. Very difficult technical support. I was only lucky to get back my funds with the intervention of Ww w .glowbancircuit . tecH
Avi
AviSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a SCAM

I paid 500 USD to this platform. They ask you to join a plan. I joined the gold plan.
they do not speak to any one. after 3 days from 500 my account shows 22000. They are now saying that the "Bricks" are exhausted and i will need to transfer $1000 to get direct access to my earnings.
I asked them to use $1000 from the $22000 to purchase more bricks but they are asking me to transfer more funds in to the platform. My account has been put on hold. The account manager is named [Name Removed].