Benjamin J

Benjamin JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome, best exchange

Quick and easy to use, alot better than coinspot and a league above Etoro! Only dislike is that charts don't go back further than 2 years but its not hard to google a coin and find details of its prices and trading volumes.
The team are great and have been very quick to respond, professional and polite with any problems I have had and so far every issue has been resolved.
Keep up the great work guys, im so happy I chose Swyftx!

Good app

Good application for a bit to see in this afternoon and I will try again tomorrow and try to catch up again next time I can pick you want me

GMH73

GMH73Central Queensland, QLD

Best Crypto Exchange and App

I'm new to crypto and researched a lot about how and what to use. Swftx is easier and cheaper when trading. The internal help desk is quick to respond and able to answer any questions you may have. The crypto trade prices are not inflated which save $$$$. Almost instant bank deposits and withdrawals. It has its own secure wallet. I personally will be buying a hard wallet which you can buy through swyftx's shop. Save your time and money go with swyftx.

Stu D.

Stu D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fiat onboard ramp and crypto exchange

I have used Swyftx for a little over a year and have found it to be an acceptable exchange with a wide range

the dashboard is a little cluttered with marketing fluff , but the market pages are ok.

I have yet to try the withdrawal to a bank account , but the withdrawal to private wallet has worked without an issue for me

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent cryptocurrency exchange

I used Swyftx for about a week and I am very satisfied with its service. The fee is in general low with 0.6% buying fee and particularly if you want to withdraw to your wallet using TRC20 it only costs $1. The staff are friendly and helpful and response timely.

Great app

It’s an excellent straight forward app that anyone can use. The staff are very helpful and will give you all the help needed. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a easy to understand app.

Super helpful and always functional!

Every request is satisfied quickly and diligently they truly are the best exchange. Site is always working properly so you never need worry about missing a trade or any dips!

Mudsloth

MudslothGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My thoughts

Minimum deposit to avoid fees is too high, spreads are way too broad. Customer service is great and withdrawls are easy. I wouldn't use them to trade but for converting crypto to AUD they are very easy to deal with.

Josho Diz

Josho DizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasurable

I enjoy the Swyftx app and its easy to navigate and sleek looking interface. Its the nicest experience Ive had with Crypto platforms with great customer service and telegram support group.

I'm hooked!

I'm loving this! I am new to the world of Crypto-currency and this tool makes it so easy to get set up and run with it. I now have a few thousand invested across many areas and I'm trying out all of the features Swyftx has to offer. I can't leave it alone.... but then again, I can - because I can set it up to check things for me and make sure I don't miss making a profit.

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super easy crypto exchange

So happy to have found this exchange. Very easy to deposit and withdraw both cash and crypto currency. Very user friendly with a vast array of coins to trade and invest

Gaurav sharma

Gaurav sharmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great app

I was looking for a simple and effective app. Swyftx has been the one who resolves all the requirements. loving the app . Good on you swyftx. Keep doing the great work

Geoffrey P.

Geoffrey P.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Swiftx absolutely define being the best brokers around. They have answered me with their expert knowledge time and time again. I have successfully withdrawn money from the site after selling the asset. They are the best.

Suzy

Suzyqld

Good company

My friend recommended Swyftx. I have been using it for more than 6 months and it's an excellent App and easy to use, checking, buy and sell crypto coins.
I had a problem withdrawing but the problem was fixed with the support team.

Fablad

FabladSydney, NSW

Haven't had a problem

Easy trading and low fees, hard to get the hang of but lots of features. I liked how I can limit buy and sell for when im not on. A+

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

great platform

Excellent for trading in Crypto :) staff online 24/7 for instant help.
step by step to purchase and trade is simple well laid out web page.
recommend to any new user that isn't sure what program to use.

tantantan

tantantanSydney, NSW

They make it intentionally difficult to get funds out.

Alex H.Swyftx

Very easy to use

Very easy to use and to buy, trade and sell. The dashboard is easy to understand, and the layout intuitive.

Most importantly online help have always gotten back to me in a matter of minutes.

Great app

Excellent support from the team. App is easy to use and simple to navigate making trading a breeze. The dashboard feature is great and gives you a snapshot of your account.

Easy to use

Good comms. Great tips. Customer service was excellent when transferring ETH to wallet. As a rookie to Crypto, I’d recommend Swyftx due to ease of purchasing, transferring, and tracking how well you’re doing.