TMR

TMRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Trading Platform

Best trading platform I’ve ever used. Simple to use. Easy to navigate through. I use Swyftx on my iPhone, iPad and Laptop. Staff offer fantastic and prompt professional service. Highly recommend Swyftx for anyone wanting to trade in crypto.

Great platform and great customer service!!

Platform is very easy to use and staff are quick to respond to any questions. Setting up an account is straight forward. I really like the recurring order feature in the platform. Highly recommended for crypto investors!!

Alex H.Swyftx

Hi Adele! We pride ourselves on our ability to help our customers on all levels of their Crypto journey. Thank you very much for your review.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

opening an SMSF difficult, but help arrived. Thanks

Had issues opening an SMSF, But was obviously busy time and even though call back took some time,
Matt called back and problem was resolved after several calls from him. Thank you Matt your assistance is appreciated.

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Peter, really glad Matt was able to help you with your SMSF account setup. Matt is one of our best customer support officers so it's great to hear he's produced another 'wow moment'. Thank you for your review!

Easy to use!!

Such an easy platform to use!! Really simple! Local support is second to none, being able to speak to someone in country when needed is very comforting. Would recommend to friends and family!

Doogal

DoogalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way to trade crypto

Couldn’t be happier with using Swyftx for my crypto needs, so much detail is available to see and the team is always super quick and helpful if you run into any problems

Sattya P.

Sattya P.Sydney, NSW

Swyftx is awesome!

Swyftx is an awesome platform to trade crypto in Australia. It allows you to deposit and withdraw quickly into your wallet and bank. The processing times are very good and highly responsive customer care.

Finally a decent AUS crypto platform.

Very user intuitive and simple. Withdrawing crypto is easy and quick. Local support is second to none, being able to speak to someone in country when needed is very comforting.

Great exchange

I am lucky I was told to use swyftx when entered the crypto world. It’s been great so far. Customer care is superb and they really care about their customers. I will recommend this to whoever wants to do crypto in Australia.

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey ChilliPepper, we really do care about our customers and our customer support team are the best in the business. Thank you so much for the positive review!

nita

nitaCanberra 2600, ACT

Thankyou Swyfts

As a new bitcoin enthusiast I had the misfortune of using LVGrowmarkets as my platform. LVGrow markets gave me an account manager to help me set up my accounts. Unfortuately the account manager took money from my wallets. If not for the 'on the ball' experienced Swyftx team (namely Matthew) I would have been more out of pocket than I was. Thankyou Matthew and Swyftx. God bless. nita

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Nita, I'm really sorry to hear that you had a poor experiences around Crypto, Matthew is an absolutely customer satisfaction guru here at Swyftx. Thank you for such a glowing review!

Australia

Easy to use yet still very in depth

Best platform for aussies, heaps good customer service and reward systems offered, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a crypto trading platform

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Goose, thank you very much for the positive review, we certainly have one of the best customer support team in the business! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Platform and Prompt Customer Service

The platform is easy to use and the costs are very competitive. I've followed up with customer service a couple of times and they were extremely prompt and resolved the questions quickly. The only constructive feedback I can provide is it would be great if some coins were listed sooner, but certainly something that would stop me from using it or recommending it to friends.

Great Platform

Great customer service and cheap fees. Could do with listing coins earlier as they come out but otherwise best platform in aus. User friendly and easy to navigate. Highly recommend.

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Tee, our development team is hard at work adding new coins to our platform, currently we're the #1 listed assets crypto exchange in Australia! Thank you for the positive view!

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best platforms on the Net

Very user friendly interface, information is relevant . Stacking would be a good option for this site as well. Customer service is very good. Keep an eye on costs, but I rather have an eye on that rather than a security or functions issue
4.5/5

zzh

zzhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best In AU

Cheapest fees. Easy to use. Has more coins/tokens than any other au based crypto trading site. Customer support respond time usually within 5 minutes. Fast transfer time to bank account or personal wallet.

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Zzh! We're certainly do our best to provide the best in guest experience thanks to our amazing customer support team. Cheers for the positive review :)

Perfect

Very quick response to all the questions and low fees is the most amazing factor of the platform. Could not ask for more. Good job. Keep the good work going. Cheers

Vince

VinceCanberra 2600, ACT

It’s great mate

Has some of the Lowest fees, processes fast transactions for transfers and orders, lots of supporting info to help you analyse prospect and decide about your beautiful future in an amazing space

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Vince, Thank you for leaving your review! We loving pushing the status quo so watch this space for the future for sure. Much appreciated!

Zed S.

Zed S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great!

Trust is a big issue with many exchanges. You don't know where many of them are based or who is operating them so investing your money into them can be risky. Swyftx however have a great team who are helpful and the young guys that started it aren't hiding. They have quite good fees and a fairly good interface. One of the two Aussie exchanges that I'll regularly use!

Alex H.Swyftx

Thanks for leaving a review Zed!. It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying the security and low fees on the platform. Let us know if we can ever help with anything at all :)

Wayen OG

Wayen OGPerth, WA

Nice and simple for Newbie

I’m very new to crypto and was apprehensive getting into it but I’m glad I downloaded the Swyftx app. It is easy to learn, with simple steps and great communication. Would highly recommend.

Alex H.Swyftx

Excellent customer service - quick response. Easy to use platform.

I am new to the platform. Easy to navigate. Prompt assistance when needed. Excellent information provided. Impressed with the amount of features. Would be willing to recommend to family and friends.

Alex H.Swyftx

We certainly do our best to help everyone from all different crypto backgrounds and our team of developers are working 24/7 creating new features and refining current ones. Cheers Simon for the awesome review :)

Rayan Y.

Rayan Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Swyftx is the best Cryptocurrency exchange site there is.

Swyftx is the best Cryptocurrency exchange platform/website there is out there. Excellent and quick customer service as well the website is well organised. I really like the website. Overall 10/10.

Rayan.

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Rayan! We 10/10 love you! Cheers for the positive review! Stay awesome :)

Jay

Jayasked

Can I transfer coins from another wallet?
Do you have transparency/information on what coins are needed to swap before purchase i.e. stable coins are easy to buy but to trade out you need ETH or if you buy ONT you need ONG to trade out as I've been caught out having to purchase 3rd party coins on other platforms?

Alex H.Swyftx

Hi Jay, thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can withdraw all the crypto-assets (coins) listed on Swyftx. More info on that here: https://help.swyftx.com.au/en/articles/2087808-how-do-i-withdraw-send-balances

We do list ONG and ONT so you won't have any issues there.

You can also deposit any of your cryptos held elsewhere to Swyftx like this: https://help.swyftx.com.au/en/articles/3562228-how-do-i-deposit-crypto-to-swyftx

Chris F.

Chris F.asked

I am interested in medium to long term investment, can I do this on Swiftx or is it a platform dedicated to short term trading?
Assuming long term investment is possible what fees are likely on assets that sit there for long periods?

Alex H.Swyftx

Hey Chris, sorry for the late response on this one.

You can trade (buy/sell) as little or as much as you like. We charge no account keeping fees.

In addition, if you are a long term investor, you can withdraw your crypto-assets (coins) to a personal wallet, if you'd like extra control of your crypto, like this: https://help.swyftx.com.au/en/articles/2087808-how-do-i-withdraw-send-balances

Get an answer from our members and Swyftx representatives