3Coinstash

Verifiedcoinstash.com.au
4.5

106 reviews · Statistics

88% · 937 · 7%
Withdrawals Within 24 hours (34), 1-2 days (6), 3-4 days (2) and Over a week (3)
Rates and Fees
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tristen
TristenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

KeegNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

• +2Thumbnail
Christian Dvouw
Christian Dvouw

DISGRACEFUL ADMINISTRATION…!!!

For the last six weeks I’ve literally sent 100s of emails and messages to get some help with my Coinstash account…they have $4800 of my money and I cannot withdraw as they still haven’t completed the verification of my ANZ bank account after I’ve uploaded the bank statement three times…I’ve explained this over and over and administration still HAVE NOT RESPONDED although I left negative feedback on google and they responded immediately… a completely dishonest disgrace of amateur support…I will now have no choice but to get the financial ombudsman involved and make the trip 2000 km away to the head office at Brisbane and front them in person.
Peter2 posts

Not happy

Having big trouble trying to withdraw funds from Coinstash I have contacted them continuously they now ignore Show details
Peter

Be careful with Coinstash very careful

Neal T.
Neal T.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Website has exit scammed or been hacked

Same experience as the below reviewer. Account was randomly changed and now I can access my money. No response from support at all and by the sounds of it and other new reviews floating around there is something very fishy going on. If I'm not allowed to use their platform why take my money. Calling the bank to reverse ir right away if possible and going to many of the other less amatuer exchanges around than this cobbled together and purely run by bots piece of garbage.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE AT ALL. YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY. Show details

Cheryl
CherylVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Denis F.
Denis F.

Great way to buy crypto

Great easy to buy and sell crypto easy to withdraw your money Show details
Amy
AmySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

Good easiest I’ve found to use so far for buying selling trading recieving
Christopher Lanham
Christopher LanhamAU2 posts

Easiest platform

Easy, no frills, transactions. Quick withdrawals with no fuss at all. Show details
App
Kevin
KevinVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!

Seriously an easy to use crypto exchange app with clear and simple features for beginners
PeterVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesomeness

Awesomeness is an understatement with this crypto exchange app! Try it out
Jazzy268
Jazzy268

Great crypto app!

Easy to use, great trading prices. Makes withdrawing simple, would recommend to anyone!
Erpr
Erpr

Good job

Amazing It works really well and I love it so mucj Show details
App
Christopher M.
Christopher M.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Crypto Wheel

Love spinning the wheel and winning different prizes of coins and rewards
kimberley h.
kimberley h.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coinstash review

Good referral promotion and the spin wheel is a great feature! Show details

Keeg

Why is my money being held by Coinstash despite saying I can withdraw said money at anytime? I have asked & asked, messaged , emailed, called & no one responds.

Keeg

Please be aware that I’m certain that many Coinstash reviews are not necessarily true. With the problems I have had matching others I believe there is some sort of scamming going on. I haven’t been able to withdraw over $17000 of my money despite Coinstash publically proclaiming I can withdraw my funds at anytime.

Keeg

Why have you consistently told me I can withdraw my money from Coinstash at anytime which is untrue? What is the purpose of all this other than theft? If I can withdraw the money then prove & show the money being paid back into my personal bank account of which you have details.

CategoryCryptocurrency Exchanges