4.2

Serabravo
SerabravoTownsville40 posts

Terrible app

Worst app ever!
Always a HUGE effort to even log in!
Won't recognise my password impossible to change your phone number nope I'll trade on one that actually works. Show details
Robin
RobinSydney, NSW

Fund retrieval

Haven’t heard anything from the Coinspot team in regard to fund retrieval. It’s been 2 months with no update. Great service provider otherwise just slightly disappointed as there are no updates.
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

High fees but OK

The fees are very high HOWEVER I do believe they make up for it with their exceptional customer service and instant deposits/withdrawals.

The verification process is absolutely stupid.

Great for sending and receiving money, perhaps not so great for investing. Show details

John
John

Hidden fees are ridiculous

They make it easy to buy coins on their platform, and then charge you ridiculous prices to withdraw your money.
matt_m
matt_m2 posts

Coinspot

Have been using coinspot for many years and they are happy to take the fees but the customer support has been well below standard. I sent some inj without memo which has been returned back to a coinspot but not my acc. Recovery process is very disappointing it's been over 3 months with out any progress and a generic reply. Show details
Cory W.
Cory W.South East Queensland, QLD

Coinspot support makes no effort to help the customers

I sent a coin to the wrong wallet on coin spot, and had been referred to the asset recovery team to retrieve it. I have made contact numerous times asking for an update and I receive the same copy and pasted response. it seems they are making no effort to retrieve the coins which hold a very large value, and my follow up has been meaningless to them.

I got on the phone and it seemed like the CS rep was reading from a script. There is no real way to get any answer then "Sorry I dont know" Show details

Gaetan G
Gaetan G4 posts

If you like hidden fees use Coinspot

I've used CoinSpot for year because it was convinient but looking deeper into it they have one of the higher buy fees and then they also charge you extra fees hidden in the gas fees(transaction fees). You want ETH sent to a wallet? $15 Show details
Dusty Road
Dusty Road

Coin recovery is a nightmare

Have to agree with others that coin recovery process is horrendous, they make it sound overly complicated when in reality it really shouldn't be if they are doing everything correctly on the back end. They fob you off with “recoveries are lengthy process etc” even trying to pin them down on whether this will take days, weeks, months, years results in zero answers. It's too opaque in a world where crypto should provide clarity. It's not good enough really.
Scottybee
ScottybeePerth, WA

Woeful customer service

Overall experience had been positive over the last 3 years & CoinSpot has profited handsomely from me in terms of fees. However, the app design lacks some key information when it comes to the required network when receiving coins that have multiple networks. If you do send on the wrong network as a function of this, the customer service becomes vague and dismissive. They fob you off with “ recoveries are lengthy process etc” and that’s all you ever get. 1 month in on waiting for an asset recovery, I’m getting zero feedback from them.
Customer service fail. Should be doing a lot better. Be careful kids! Show details
Seb E.
Seb E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Termination of my account to they can not support my account use

I had been with coinspot for 4 years, terminate my account for purchase and sending money to my mother partner pharmacy wallet in poland they called me, after making the transition asking me personal questions about did I know where I was sending the crypto, and why, was it my money or my mums partners.
It was my money but I was being reimbursed,
So they said I breached terms of services as its from a 3rd party..
They withholding $5,000 dollars and I need to contact my bank to get hold of them to be able to get my funds back. Show details
Repeat customer
Repeat customerSydney5 posts

THIS SITE RESTRICTS YOU FROM EARNING READ MY REVIEW

They restrict you from making profits I felt scammed by this lot. Happened multiple times. I try to buy alt coins when they drop in value but this site restricts me from buying with the excuse of “technical issues” every time. Once it bounces back in value miraculously the issue is fixed! Multiple times same thing happens! I had enough. They want you to just lose and chase your money
Satish A.
Satish A.

Expensive

So expensive if you wanna trade or daily basics or want to change the coins. Show details
Chris M
Chris MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Trying to recover my Rune

Forgot to use memo while transferring some Rune from ByBit to Coinspot. I have contacted Coinspot to recover my Rune, but keep getting a similar response from different people saying there’s no ETA on the recovery. CoinSpot have reached out and recovered my Rune. Thankyou Show reply
SJ T.
SJ T.

Give coinspot the flick

people can by pass coinspot's fees and spreads by trading peer to peer. Crypto from your hard wallet to someone elses hard wallet and receive either cash or bank transfer.
Many are doing it already
Tara Main
Tara Main

Extremely easy to navigate and understand

Extremely easy to navigate, user friendly. Easy to deposit and withdraw Show details ·  1

Alfred J.
Alfred J.

My coinspot account was closed due to some issues and I can’t sign in anymore and I have fiat on it

B. Johnson

Use code REFPJD7N9 for a $10 signup bonus!

Luke W.
Luke W.

I have been locked out of my Coinspot account do to suspicous activity on my acc. I have posted photo with my ID card and a note stating that i would like to unlock my account with my name, signiture,date and my signiture. How long does it take for me to regain access to the site... Could anyone please give me even an estimate time phrame? Thanks

B. Johnson

Use code REFPJD7N9 for a $10 signup bonus!

William Paul R.

I have a large amount of tether that was transferred from Binance, I was in the process of being scammed now I dont know how to trade or withdraw the funds. advice would be really helpful.

kateyon
kateyon

Take photo yourself and upload at security section to be verified with writing provided. Put in bank detail at withdraw and request withdraw, they will call you in few days.

William Paul R.

Where is the security section? Please.

Contact info for CoinSpot