Listing monitored by CoinSpot

Helen Scott
Helen ScottAU

Fast Payments

Excellent Service ..Payouts very fast often only a few hours.Depoists show up straight away..Cannot fault

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Great update with coin staking available

Coinspot new earn feature is a great way to make passive income from staking your coins to earn interest. I have been using Coinspot for 3 years now and have never had any issues. This gave me $20 bitcoin when I signed up "Z9G3XK"

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greta

Easy to use great product for first timers. Thanks guys

Amazing platform!

Simple and great to use. Would recommend for anyone who's just starting off in crypto

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We appreciate the feedback you've provided about us. Our Zendesk support team are also available 24/7 to help with answering any of your questions. We're here to help!

Find out how CoinSpot compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Excellent easy to use app

Great app and website easy to use and navigate. Reasonable fees. Only thing that would be a nice improvement was if the app supported fingerprint login.

Brendan
Brendan

Thanks but i've been through both settings and security menus and there is nothing showing for biometric login options. This is based on the android app.

Looks promising!

I am making benefit just in 24 hours. This is easy to navigate platform.

Smooth app

I found CoinSpot to be smooth and easy to use on both platforms (laptop and mobile)
Fast turnaround for money transfer as well.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
geff
geffWyong

Make things hard

I made a deposit into my account and after 4 days plus weekend still nothing,support useless,I give reference numbers and they say not enough,they want all my account details.Then they ring you wanting to know what you have bought after it finally works,was difficult trying to explain that I brought a sx toy for my wife.

CoinSpotCoinSpotSend a private message

After using coinspot I can say it's a complete waste of money. Don't bother playing crypto. U will loose your money

Since the government have put their sticky fingers in Crypto it's all turned to rubbish. The coinspot fees are pathetic and not worth the $136 I paid in fees. Don't bother

Service rubbish, withholding coins

Fact: after transacting for around 3 months they recently refused to allow me send purchased coins to my other wallet without an "on-boarding" call (despite 2FA security protocol), which I was not comfortable with and did not consent to. They will not reverse transactions and return funds nor allow me to transfer my coins as I desire, despite many email requests.

Super easy to set up

I had a really smooth and easy experience, would definitely recommend. I was offered $10 to post this review, and the customer service has been super helpful so far. I haven't downloaded the app yet, but website is easy to navigate.

Trustworthy easy to use

I find this platform both easy to use and trustworthy for trading crypo. I have recommended it to several people. Admin and fast to reply when there was security issue on my end. Thanks coinspot

Private
PrivatePerth, WA

Works like they said it would so far so good

Great app works great just like I'd hope it would from what I'd heard. The apps design it made really simply to use would be good to see it progresses further I have spoken with otherppl also using this app

Greendog
GreendogMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coinspot app

Great and easy to use and register app. Costs are fair use of spread makes it very competitive. I was offered $10 to post this review but even without it I would have made the same comments after researching different platforms Coinspot appeared to be the better option.

CoinSpotCoinSpotSend a private message

Quick verification, easy to use, great app.

Signed up for Coinspot and a competitor around the same time. I was verified and trading with Coinspot days before verification went through for my other account.

Was able to make my first trade within minutes of downloading the app with no prior crypto experience. PayID transfer went through instantly, as promised, and everything else was kind of self- explanatory.

Have recommended the app to friends.