Verifieddigitalsurge.com.au
4.1

70 reviews · Statistics

79% · 5515 · 21%

Withdrawals Within 24 hours (38), 1-2 days (2) and Over a week (5)
Rates and Fees
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anon
Anon

Not for me

They refuse to let you send crypto to your own hardware wallet with out being reviewed by staff to enable "crypto send" feature on this platform. This platform is great if you want to day trade but as a long term holder that wants to buy and hold on my own crypto on a hardware wallet this is NOT a viable platform to do business with. I would have used the word exchange but it currently lacks the features of an exchange in my opinion. It takes up to 5 days to be "reviewed" and you will be rejected if your account does not have sufficient holdings to be "approved" Well the thing is how can i trust you if i buy a bunch of crypto and you still won't let me send it ? Sorry this is a HUGE red flag to me. Show details
Digital Surge   DM
Lisa
LisaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always there to help when you need

DS help in recovering my loss of Atom , forgot to add memo when transferring from another wallet. Not only did they give me clear instructions but recovered my lost Atom. Show reply
David Goldstraw
David GoldstrawNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Best rates and spreads, great service

Digital Surge looks to me to have the best commission and spreads than the other major Australian competitors, Coinspot and Swyftx. It's a simple, easy to use platform and the customer support team I've found to be consistently super helpful and friendly. I tried Coinspot, have a small holding on Swyftx, but Digital Surge is my main exchange. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterNSWSydney, NSW

Great team at digital surge for new players to be assisted by

As a new member and not the best using these platforms the team at digital surge respond very fast and know there stuff to assist my needs thanks team for all your help I will let all my friends know about digital surge Show reply
Jill A.
Jill A.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great platform to invest in crypto

They make it very easy to use the app and verify your account. I have really enjoy using the app and tracking my investments. Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew

Best I have used in Australia

I have used Digital Surge since learning about it earlier this year.
My experience with them has been great.
I had a phone call with them to ensure that they were happy I knew what I was doing, once that was established it has been plain sailing as it were.
Direct deposits are quick, and support is always there when needed. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh

Awesome

Retrieved my funds when i was sent them incorrectly the team was straight onto it and within a couple days after expecting 21 days my funds where manually refunded awesome app Show reply
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Very fast & friendly service

I sent an enquiry outside the opening times, so I was not expecting to hear back until the following day, however to my surprise, My enquiry was replied to literally straight away. And I was able to get a refund processed instantly also. Very fast and very friendly service, thankyou so much!!!! Show details ·  1
James
James

Great customer service

Favorite exchange due to consistently good customer service with a range of queries over time. Show details ·  1
James Grey
James GreyNSWSydney, NSW
Digital Surge   DM
Lin Rob
Lin RobNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommend Digital Surge

Now that I’m a pensioner, I have set up a recurring fortnightly transfer from my bank, and recurring buy order for Bitcoin. Digital Surge’s customer service made this easy. This is my ongoing investment account.
I’ve been a Digital Surge customer since 2020 and got much of my crypto education through their terrific education section. I reckon that Bitcoin will continue to grow as the most effective global currency, and many other cryptocurrencies have amazing world-uses. The future!
Digital Surge has always communicated with me with easy-to-understand, clear English, and answered every naïve question I had with absolute respect.
Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best all-round crypto exchange in Australia

I have been using Digital Surge for the last 2 years.
The spreads & fees charged are way cheaper then the competition.
If I have had any issue's they have responded ASAP & found the solution to perfection.
I highly recommend this exchange if your looking to buy, trade or hodl crypto. Show details ·  1
Ronnie
Ronnie

A very necessary wallet

Customer support is among the quickest to respond. I have always had my queries answered in a satisfactory manner Show reply
Thomas Campbell
Thomas CampbellQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy to navigate and quick speed for deposits and withdraws of funds

Easy transfer funds in and out . Trading app is easy to use. Easiest exchanges to navigate in Australia I think. Been using for about 1 year now and will continue to use. Show details ·  1
Morgan B
Morgan B

Love the easy to use app!

Love the easy to use app! It's really simple to do what I need to do, great set and forget options. Love the features and indicators on the charts and that I can save my layouts! Good options of coins and they seem to be consistently listing more. Show details ·  1