Apple Airpods 2nd Gen

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

D.Ablett

D.AblettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expectations

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $249.00.

Lily M.

Lily M.

Great quality

Great quality sound and long range.I always leave my phone and move around the apartment, while the signal and quality remains at its best.The airpod is very loud and really light to hold.

MsTiff

MsTiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good!

I listen to Spotify with my Airpods and they're so smart and easy to use. I can still hear my surroundings which I don't mind as I know when people are talking to me. They don't fit perfectly as my right Airpod always slips out of my ear, but it fits great in my left ear. Pretty good wireless range, they only get disconnected when I leave the room.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store for $249.00.

El T

El TPerth, WA

Got a great deal, very happy

I was lucky enough to purchase these for a great price through an eBay sale. The lack of wires is great - I don't have to spend time each morning untangling them - and the sound quality is good for the size. I like that I can tap on the ears to change songs etc. Also sync well with Apple Watch.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay.

Carly G

Carly GVictoria

Worth every cent!!

Ive had my AirPods for almost a year and I love them! I spend a lot of time on the phone and they last about 2 hours for talk time and only take 15min to recharge to
Full! Music quality is great and functionality is great, so easy to use!!

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Zack B.

Zack B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best headphones

I have always wondered why people were so obsessed with airpods until I finally bought a pair of my own and realised how good they really were. Quality is great and I can hear my music loud without any wires getting in my way. They are easy to connect and good to wear. The only thing is that there quite easy to lose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for $209.00.

Tej

Tej

Very nice headphone

I purchased apple airpord gen 2 nearly 2 months ago. I really like these because of very good quality, easy to carry and connect to phone immediately. Fully satisfied and highly recommend.

Purchased at eBay for $200.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Simply perfect

Kinda late into buying the AirPods and never thought that AirPods will be really good. The ease of connecting to the iPhone is just simply awesome and the sound quality is unexpectedly great as well. I bought the non-wireless charging version as I don’t have any wireless charger pads at home. But the battery life is great and it never disappoints me until now. Although the price point is a bit ridiculous for earphones but it’s worth it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $247.00.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but does exactly what I need it to do

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $295.00.

I really enjoy these.

These are useful, as they can work with all apps. The only downsides are sometime what you're listening to will cut out, or sometime turn to max volume. The features to pause videos and turn off the base are fun to use though, and the airpods stick in tight!

Anderson J

Anderson JSydney, NSW

Handy AirPod

The 2nd generation AirPods comes with longer battery and more efficient prong with iPhone. The sound quality is good as usual which you don’t expect premium sound quality from AirPod I believe. Highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones for $250.00.

Daisi Malone

Daisi MaloneSydney, NSW

Too expensive, too small and fall out all the time

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $250.00.

Dee

DeeSydney

Love this product!

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Jamyson G.

Jamyson G.

They're Good, Pretty Good

The airpod gen2 are worth the $200. They are equipped with above substantial audio and are compatible with QI wireless charging pads. However, they are not compatible with my surface book 2 and so I was dissapointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $199.00.

Ranjan

RanjanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for listening music and taking phone calls

Perfect for listening music and taking phone calls. Battery capacity is very good and charge case will help in recharging the Airpods.
Tried with a Microsoft laptop and the device is not recognizing it. I did read that it will not work with non-apple devices before buying. But it would have been good if it worked with them. Also, Not good for holding in your ears for long time as it might hurt a little bit inside.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $259.00.

MJ K

MJ KAdelaide

Good sound quality but battery life is short.

I have never used Airpod before. So I don’t know about Airpod Gen 1.
I purchased Gen 2 from Telstra. It’s very easy to set up with my iPhone. Charging with case is very easy. Everyone can use this very easily.
As I’m not music specialist, I don’t know how sound is good. But, Airpod provides good quality of sounds.
But, there is also problems:
1. Battery life
- According to Apple, we can use it for 5 hours. But, it is actually much shorter.
2. Price
- Like most Apple products, the price is high.

If you have iPhone and need wireless earphone, I recommend this.

Purchased in July 2019 at Telstra for $240.00.

Sally

SallyNorth Queensland, QLD

Brilliant! Worth to buy

At first, I bought a fake $30 or so. I had no problem listening to music, but when I talked on the phone with it, I couldn't hear the other person's voice very well and felt tight. A month ago,I tread-in I phone 6 plus at Apple store and received a second generation Airpods.

Pro
- very neat call voice. Easy to use
- no noisy
- perfect fit(no pain)

Con
- expensive
- only 3~4 hours full running time
- sometimes hard to connect Bluetooth(don’t know why)

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $249.00.

Avil Chetty

Avil ChettySydney, NSW

Perfect for Music lovers

Easy to use and carry. So much easier to use in the gym and even for jogging! Love it!! I take it around with me from work till home and gym. Even at the beach. No more tangled ear phones

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple for $229.00.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

My favourite thing!

I originally bought cheap Kogan ones which died the first time I used them. What can I say?? The apple ones are well worth the investment. The only negative... they fall out of my ears which is annoying, so I don’t wear them in the gym if running. Otherwise there awesome!! Sound is amazing

Purchased in April 2019 at Officeworks for $225.00.

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient

I bought the AirPods because I find my earphones always getting yanked out while I’m listening to music. I love how seamlessly they work with iOS and I can leave my phone on charge while at home and the AirPods work throughout my whole house. My only concern is they are very expensive for quite average sound quality. You definitely pay for convenience.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $249.00.