Apple Airpods 2nd Gen

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent performance and of great use!

I bought airpods 2nd gen with wired charging from Kogan marketplace. It has been of great quality, sound is good as well and you can use without having any wire around you. It definitely saves you the hassle of untangling the wired headphones every time you put it on.Battery life is reliable. I charge it once and keeps me going for a week or two as I don't use it continuously. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$231.00.

Plank

PlankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best wireless earphones out there for iOS

There are various positive feedbacks for Apple's earphones on the Internet. I bought them for my wife as a gift on our anniversary date. My wife really loves them because of their fast connection, decent sound quality, really convenient, and great microphone quality.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for A$99.00.

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

They are so good! I got them from Vodafone and I’m loving them so far. Also it takes long for them to be out of charge so it’s just enough when I go out of the house!

May

MaySydney, NSW

Pricey Airpods with amazing features

I normally use my Airpods to listen to music. It fits well and comfortable in my ear. The sound quality and volume is normal. Too bad that my Airpods does not come with noise cancellation. So, I can still hear the background noise when I am using it for musics. It connects straight away to my phone and the wireless range is just perfect for what I need.

Purchased at Apple Store Australia for A$249.00.

Hett

HettSydney, NSW

Not much difference compare to 1st gen

Bought the 2nd Gen Airpods to replace the 1st gen after two years of good service. I cannot tell any difference in terms of improvement in sound quality. Although, 2nd Gen seems to a bit loader and the battery last half an hour longer for me. I was expecting more.

Purchased at Officeworks for A$189.00.

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overly priced product by apple

They aren’t bad except it doesn’t stay in my ear as it always fall off. I had to buy a different cover for it so that it stays there.
Super fast connectivity if you have an Apple device and good battery life

Purchased at Officeworks Online store for A$250.00.

So P.

So P.

Perfect

Mainly use this for work related phone calls. The battery life is pretty short, so have to charge between uses. Phone call quality is great which is most important thing.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$169.00.

Mad

MadSydney, NSW

Amazing!

I love these headphones! They are great if you are active, so the cord doesn't get caught while you are moving around. The battery life on these is also surprisingly good!

Erin

Erin South East Queensland, QLD

Handy for all kinds of uses

I was surprised when I tried on my Airpods that they fit into my ears. Having small ears I've found it difficult to find earphones that fit. That being said, after wearing them for a while, it does start to make my ears a bit sore.

Apart from that, I think they have really good range, good battery life for my use and it's so easy to charge them and the case.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$249.00.

Tenielle

TenielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best wireless earphones

I absolutely love these. They fit in my ear so well and connect instantly and I go outside and they still work. I have bought other brands in the past and they don’t compare! I’d recommend these to anyone especially if you love listening to podcast etc.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$250.00.

AP47

AP47Tasmania

I was pleasantly surprised but connectivity can be annoying

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$249.00.

Very convenient

Love the Apple AirPods. I usually wear one at a time to extend the lifespan of a single charge. Wish the battery life lasted longer which I’m sure will happen by the next couple of gens

Purchased in April 2020 for A$200.00.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth the money

Highly recommended, sound is amazing and the charging case is definitely worth the extra cash.
Got a pair for my wife as well, great for running and exercising, I use them at work and can pause with a double tap on my ear.
Conversations via phone work really well along with Siri

Purchased at Apple Online store for A$200.00.

Andy P.

Andy P.

What's the fuss

Firstly I'll say the younger generation are brainwashed with these products..I purchased these for my 16 year olds birthday and although she thinks they are great, upon trying them out myself..I find the sound is very poor. For the price for these you would expect more. The charge doesn't last that long, the clarity is just poor, there is an artificial bass perception and the fit, the fit in the ear is just not ergonomic.. nevertheless, I know they will sell millions more regardless...it's the nature of the beast.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$239.00.

Tess

Tess

Convenient

Great sound, battery life, and Bluetooth range. The case itself isn’t scratch So it got scuffed up pretty soon after purchase. Speaker is really clear for talking on the phone. They could fit better in my ears.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

portability is a yes but the sound quality is basic, over-sensationalized product

There are a few features of airpods which I think is good. You can bring it anywhere and you don't have to worry about "untangling". If you are someone who moves around a lot, this product is good for you. On another note, I noticed that the sound quality is not really good and unfortunately, there are wireless earphones out there whose sound quality is better and can I mention, cheaper.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute garbage and poorly orchestrated product

Purchased in April 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$249.00.

Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Just love it

The sound is amazing and I just love how it fits my ears perfectly! It does not fall off even if I’m running. It connects instantly with my IPhone which is also pretty handy. The case seemed a little fragile but that can be only an impression... anyway bought a case for the case to make me fell saver.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Dan

Dan

This is perfect

These are what we all need. They have great sound quality and perfect build quality. Theses are worth the money. They are perfect for my ears and my sisters ears as well.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks for A$199.00.

danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these, they pair so quickly with Apple devices

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$199.00.