Apple AirPods Pro

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Bridie R.

Bridie R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth the money-very happy!

They are worth the money! I have an older Samsung and pairing was easy-just like any other bluetooth device. They don't fall out with movement either, which is perfect as I bought these primarily to use at the gym and while running. Sounds quality is great,-when your listening to a song you cant hear any background noise around you. Very Happy :) Would recommend

Purchased in September 2020 at Kogan.com for A$329.00.

swamprat96

swamprat96

bad battery life and ear splitting low battery warning

I should have known after having faulty version 1 airpods- I've certainly learnt now. These things have a terrible battery life which I could live with if they didn't make such a loud noise when the battery runs out. They fit well and the noise cancelling works well too- and thats it. The battery life is next to useless and I'm returning them for a refund

Purchased in August 2020 at Amazon for A$369.00.

M.Ishy

M.IshyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

It’s like honeymoon great at first than fades away !!

Purchased me AirPods Pro & was super excited first 2 weeks than left AirPod stop connecting for left side ...after some research & it fixed or problem...
1 week down the track same problem & now this time won’t connect at all from left side...
Bought from office works & they simply refuse to comment further & slide me to Apple store :(

Purchased in July 2020.

apple & s.

apple & s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love them, cant go anywhere without them.

My airpods pro were uncomfortable for the first week of use but my ears gradually got accustomed to then and now they are comfortable enough to sleep with. I cant leave the house without them and i would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$399.00.

Henry Putra

Henry PutraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for everyday activities

I've had this for 6 months and although there are other brand with better noise. This will be perfect for your everyday use. Very convenient to bring and very easy to use.

Purchased in January 2020.

Yaptap

YaptapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with them

Noise cancellation feature works well and nice to have the inner ear design. Only complaint is the charging/storage box is significantly larger than the regular airpods and the ear piece itself sticks out more in my ear. Battery life is short as well but still a good product!

Samuel C

Samuel CSydney, NSW

Very happy with these

Swapped from Sony's to these and absolutely love the active noise cancelling, audio quality and call quality. Good for the gym as well as the earbuds don't fall out and feel nice and secure in ear.

Hax

HaxDarwin, NT

A lot of problems

This is the first product that has noise cancellation made by Apple. The noise cancellation stopped working after two months, but Apple replaced a new pair of AirPods Pro for me for free. And then the noise cancellation stopped working again after another two months, and then Apple replaced for free again. Probably because this is the first time Apple try noise cancellation so it makes sense that this product could potentially have some design and manufacture problems. Another thing need to keep in mind is that my ears feel very painful after a long time of wearing.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$379.00.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Returned my airpods pro after 2 days!

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee.

BM_and_CC_Adelaide

BM_and_CC_AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with these

Been wanting to get in-ear headphones for a while and being an apple user thought i'd give these a go. Had them for about 6 months now and no problems at all.
Been using them all day every day pretty much for the last 3 months for working from home (due to Covid19) and they have been a life safer - no need to use phone, speakers, headsets or similar.

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Store Australia for A$399.00.

cheekychews

cheekychewsMelbourne

Wired buds are much better!

After years of using wired buds ... and getting sick of mucking around with twisted & dirty cables ... I just spent A$399 on AirPods Pro.

The audio quality of music playback is very bad ... tinny top end, weak bass, and THIN ... nowhere near as good as a A$45 set of wired buds. And, the volume output is weak ... I can dial up the iPhone or Mac output to MAX and it's too low ... never had to dial up the wired buds that high ... ever!

Complete waste of money ... the only good thing is the ear feel.

Can I return them? Doubtful ... a very painful mistake!

Purchased in June 2020 at Telstra for A$399.00.

Kon S

Kon SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will fall out of your ears and battery life is extremely low

Returned these after two days. Try walking and talking with these or worse yet running. Almost lost one of them as they easily come out. I was always touching them trying to put them in place. Too much mucking around.

Almost lost the other one when taking off my jumper. Slight knock and they come right off.

Worse yet, the talk time for fully recharged is 1.45hours. Pretty crap when using for work Zoom conferences. I replaced these with Powerbeats Pro. A Wise decision.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$356.00.

Kye

KyeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Active noise cancellation is amazing

Love them and after upgrading from the original I can see such a massive difference. The main thing that I love the most that other products besides these and some beats are the Hey Siri function. So handy, especially because it means you dont have to touch your phone or earphones as much for anyone that uses Siri a lot like me.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$399.00.

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice and easy to use. Not so comfy

Sound of the headphones is decent. Bass could be better. Wireless range is about a room and a half. I’m not use to wearing them so they fall out and they do hurt my ears after an hour. Battery life is okay single use 4hours could be better for the amount paid.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$399.00.

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I like using it but it hurts my ears and does slip out.

I only use my AirPods every now and then as I find it uncomfortable. I use the small attachments and the fit and seal is good but it hurts my ears after 30mins.
I’ve had them fall out while I’m walking around the house so I don’t trust using these AirPods when I’m out. I fear I’ll lose them.
The sound is good but bass could be better. Wireless range is good.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$399.00.

Sushisnake

SushisnakeHunter Region, NSW

First Impression

I purchased them about an hour ago. They are snug yet comfortable- a luxury I’ve never had before. They basically connected themselves- I Judy opened the lid. The first thing I listened to was a couple of songs I’ve known all my life and I heard instruments I’ve never heard before. Very impressed so far- I don’t know why I didn’t bite the bullet and pony up for them long ago/ now I know what I was missing. Yes, they’re pricey, but you pay for quality.

Purchased at Officeworks for A$399.00.

Squirrel

Squirrel

Amazing with the occasional glitch

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$399.00.

Shadab M.

Shadab M.Perth, WA

Great product. Occasional connectivity issues

Nice noise cancelling feature. Clear audio and mic quality. Does seem to have occasional connectivity issues when it takes time to connect with iPhone when switching from handset to Bluetooth - not sure if this is a software or hardware bug

Purchased in February 2020 at Apple Store Australia for A$399.00.

Bwil

Bwil

Love mine!

Great headphones. They cancel out a lot of noise and I carry them everywhere. The charge is really good and I could not be happier with them. Highly recommend! For anyone.

Purchased in April 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$399.00.

Josh

JoshCanberra 2600, ACT

The best in segment.

Used daily, my AirPod pros have been one of the best purchases I’ve made to date. They are comfortable, have good noise cancellation and hold a decent charge. Seamlessly syncs with my iPhone and the silicon buds ensure they do not move during exercise.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Online store.