Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

MPN: A1671

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

iPad Pro 12.9 - Big beast

Awesome big screen tablet. Good travel companion.

Gorgeous Retina display. Superb camera. Four speakers deliver the superb sound quality.

Performance is great. Apps run smoothly. Split screen feature is the best feature of this big iPad.

If you want to get full benefit, you should buy detachable keyboard. (I bought Logitech Slim Combo keyboard.)

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I absolutely love this device. I use it for reading, watching tv, doodling and development of weaving patterns. The only thing I wish for is the full computer version of the adobe creative suite because then I wouldn’t need a laptop anymore! The screen is bright, it’s fairly light for its size and although it’s the larger option it’s still very portable

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Steve

SteveAdelaide

Beautiful and reliable

I have been using the iPad Pro to edit photos and video and I cannot live without it now. It’s so convenient to edit anywhere anytime and faster. The apps for the iPad make using it a while new experience altogether. I have had no issues so far, no bugs or glitches. It is a very big screen so watching movies on it is great.

Jack R.

Jack R.

The perfect selling tool

I absolutely love the IPad Pro 12.9”.
Our family business is geared around the Apple products and they’ve never let us down.
I have always used an iPad, jamb packed with information, photos, technical data etc. as the perfect selling tool; all information is at the press of a button...
Moving up from a 9.7” up to the 12.9” allows a professional presentation every time.
Filled with numerous apps that allow the business appointment to be held with ease.
Camera shots are crystal clear, screen photos shown are just perfect.
Of course, with emails, diary, messenger all together in one device, I can communicate with clients and head office with ease.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Greg N.

Greg N.Murray Region, NSW

This is THE tablet!

adam4900

adam4900

Great device, still feel a little to large

Lovely piece of kit, love the screen size, super responsive. Speakers not as loud as i wanted. Scared to break it. Very expensive and difficult to repair screen or replace battery. Definitely spring for a decent protective case and screen protector.
Id recommend going for the 256 model. 64 will run out of space very soon unless you only do web browsing.

Nelson T

Nelson T

Great for daily professional use.

I bought this mainly because I loved bigger screens. It is worth it, every single bit. It could replace my 2017 MacBook Pro, but as I do many more things on the MacBook. The iPad Pro is great for businesses if they want something portable, but powerful. The optional Apple Pencil (extra $150) is awesome as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Akrish

Akrish

I love the ipad!

The ipad is a really good device. The battery life is really good and it only goes down at the rate of 1% per minute if you watching online videos. The speakers are pretty good for an ipad and my bluetooth headphones work perfectly. The 12.9 is not too heavy to carry around. The only drawback is the price, $1500 is very expensive for an ipad and it might be better to get it on a plan.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Nice upgrade

I bought a new ipad from the old iPad Air
four years ago. Although the functionality for both a relatively similar, the specs of the iPad Pro is astonishing. It is bigger and feels more like a 13` laptop. It is very expensive (about 4 x 32gb ipad 2017), I say to spend on the iPad Pro only if you need it for work.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Rob

RobCanberra

Best iPad ever!

I was considering Surface Pro or the IPad Pro. I went with the IPad as I use my IPad with clients so I need Cellular data as most clients have secure wireless networks I can’t use in the field. I use it for showing product demonstration videos and presentations. The IPad has an app for downloading and converting YouTube videos on the fly for storing on the IPad. I think it’s faster than my work supplied Surface Pro.

The sound on board is excellent for clients and for me to watch movies. I also use the Apple Pencil for taking notes and occasional artwork. Works really well.
I am planning to use with some music apps such as Onsong so I can get rid of bits of paper with chords and words.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jennie

Jennie

A great substitution for my laptop...

I have had a MacBook, iPad mini and iPhone for many years and they iPad Pro with pencil and keyboard attachment is a great lightweight option that allows me to do most of the work that I would generally need to carry around a laptop for.

The pencil is incredible and is very easy to take notes and mark up documents on the go.

wilsr

wilsr

So far, so good - but with reservations.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Jon S

Jon SQueensland, 4073

Perfect size for media

I was hesitant to buy the larger sized iPad, and yes it is a bit bulky to carry around, but the main use for me is while sitting on the couch or lying in bed and it is perfect for media consumption, reading is easy, the multi window display is efficient and the extra speakers really make it pop compared to the smaller ipads. Writing with the apple pencil is fluid and easy. Very happy with the whole setup

Omar

Omar

The best

I have been using IPads since Apple started to produce them. I have used almost models. This one is the best so far.

You can do much with the big screen. I use it for work every day and it substituted the PC most of the times.

It is great with the keyboard and the pencil.

Date PurchasedJun 2017