Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

MPN: A1671

iPad Pro 12.9 - Big beast

Awesome big screen tablet. Good travel companion.

Gorgeous Retina display. Superb camera. Four speakers deliver the superb sound quality.

Performance is great. Apps run smoothly. Split screen feature is the best feature of this big iPad.

If you want to get full benefit, you should buy detachable keyboard. (I bought Logitech Slim Combo keyboard.)

Love it!

I absolutely love this device. I use it for reading, watching tv, doodling and development of weaving patterns. The only thing I wish for is the full computer version of the adobe creative suite because then I wouldn’t need a laptop anymore! The screen is bright, it’s fairly light for its size and although it’s the larger option it’s still very portable

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Beautiful and reliable

I have been using the iPad Pro to edit photos and video and I cannot live without it now. It’s so convenient to edit anywhere anytime and faster. The apps for the iPad make using it a while new experience altogether. I have had no issues so far, no bugs or glitches. It is a very big screen so watching movies on it is great.

The perfect selling tool

I absolutely love the IPad Pro 12.9”.
Our family business is geared around the Apple products and they’ve never let us down.
I have always used an iPad, jamb packed with information, photos, technical data etc. as the perfect selling tool; all information is at the press of a button...
Moving up from a 9.7” up to the 12.9” allows a professional presentation every time.
Filled with numerous apps that allow the business appointment to be held with ease.
Camera shots are crystal clear, screen photos shown are just perfect.
Of course, with emails, diary, messenger all together in one device, I can communicate with clients and head office with ease.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

This is THE tablet!

After a number of years using Android tablets, I made the almost inevitable move to the iPad.

Seeing as I wanted the best, I purchased the iPad Pro 12.9", with WI-FI and Cellular. I like to be connected.

Quite simply, I ask myself, 'Why did I wait so long?'

Coupled with the iPencil, it has revolutionised so many parts of my life. As a photographer, it provides a great platform and exceptionally easy use of photo editing software. For my interest in sailing, GPS location, live mapping and a plethora of weather and other necessary apps.

I also go camping quiet a bit, so apps for camping are in there. This is everything from WikiCamps to other more specific apps for my interest in gold prospecting.

All of this runs seeilessly through the Cellular data with my provider. The WIFI connects with ease to my own network and also friends networks when I turn up there.

The two keys points though are the size! 12.9" of clear, colourful and highly responsive screen. This matched with 4, yes FOUR speakers, which provide exceptional sound.

The battery life goes all day and that is with me surfing the yang games, watching videos, reading my emails. I am hard pressed to fully use the battery in an average day.

So really, there is nothing bad I can really say. Yes, it is kind of expensive, Yes, it means you are locked in to use Apple apps. But those apps are extensive. More importantly, unlike some apps on android, they work!

Simply put, this is the pinnacle of tablets in my opinion. Yes, something will come along, bigger, faster, better. But until then, this is the tablet you want!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great device, still feel a little to large

Lovely piece of kit, love the screen size, super responsive. Speakers not as loud as i wanted. Scared to break it. Very expensive and difficult to repair screen or replace battery. Definitely spring for a decent protective case and screen protector.
Id recommend going for the 256 model. 64 will run out of space very soon unless you only do web browsing.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great for daily professional use.

I bought this mainly because I loved bigger screens. It is worth it, every single bit. It could replace my 2017 MacBook Pro, but as I do many more things on the MacBook. The iPad Pro is great for businesses if they want something portable, but powerful. The optional Apple Pencil (extra $150) is awesome as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I love the ipad!

The ipad is a really good device. The battery life is really good and it only goes down at the rate of 1% per minute if you watching online videos. The speakers are pretty good for an ipad and my bluetooth headphones work perfectly. The 12.9 is not too heavy to carry around. The only drawback is the price, $1500 is very expensive for an ipad and it might be better to get it on a plan.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Nice upgrade

I bought a new ipad from the old iPad Air
four years ago. Although the functionality for both a relatively similar, the specs of the iPad Pro is astonishing. It is bigger and feels more like a 13` laptop. It is very expensive (about 4 x 32gb ipad 2017), I say to spend on the iPad Pro only if you need it for work.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best iPad ever!

I was considering Surface Pro or the IPad Pro. I went with the IPad as I use my IPad with clients so I need Cellular data as most clients have secure wireless networks I can’t use in the field. I use it for showing product demonstration videos and presentations. The IPad has an app for downloading and converting YouTube videos on the fly for storing on the IPad. I think it’s faster than my work supplied Surface Pro.

The sound on board is excellent for clients and for me to watch movies. I also use the Apple Pencil for taking notes and occasional artwork. Works really well.
I am planning to use with some music apps such as Onsong so I can get rid of bits of paper with chords and words.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

A great substitution for my laptop...

I have had a MacBook, iPad mini and iPhone for many years and they iPad Pro with pencil and keyboard attachment is a great lightweight option that allows me to do most of the work that I would generally need to carry around a laptop for.

The pencil is incredible and is very easy to take notes and mark up documents on the go.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

So far, so good - but with reservations.

I had a dead 10" Android tablet in a drawer and when my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" expired last month I decided I'd had enough of Android and its foibles and got the iPad 12.9" Pro model.

I have never had an Apple before - there were several reasons why, years ago, I went for Android including the access to the files and folders, the 16/9 format, the included pencil stylus, the USB connections and so on.

The first big disappointment with the iPad - and I can only blame myself for making the assumption - was that, unlike the Samsung tablet it can only use the cellular for data. I has assumed that it could act as a phone too - and it cannot.

The screen is fabulous, as expected, and the sound from 4 speakers is full and rounded - far superior to the Note Pro, which is rather weak in the volume stakes.

Scrolling is a delight - Android scrolling has always been a little jerky depending on the application. While there are annoying pre-installed apps which can't be deleted, there are nothing like the profusion on the Samsung, which are constantly being updated and slowing down the WiFi - even if you haven't used them once or even know what they do (if anything).

No doubt in time I will adapt to the Apple philosophy and learn how to make fuller use of the iPad but at first sight it's a lovely looking, tactile machine which works straight out of the box, has good battery life but prevents the user from accessing quite a lot of its data in the way I would like.

And don't mention the lack of a phone..............

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect size for media

I was hesitant to buy the larger sized iPad, and yes it is a bit bulky to carry around, but the main use for me is while sitting on the couch or lying in bed and it is perfect for media consumption, reading is easy, the multi window display is efficient and the extra speakers really make it pop compared to the smaller ipads. Writing with the apple pencil is fluid and easy. Very happy with the whole setup

The best

I have been using IPads since Apple started to produce them. I have used almost models. This one is the best so far.

You can do much with the big screen. I use it for work every day and it substituted the PC most of the times.

It is great with the keyboard and the pencil.

Date PurchasedJun 2017