Apple iPhone 11

• Software

John Kiwi

John KiwiGippsland, VIC

Best iPhone ever

Must say this iPhone is a lot more than I expected. A huge improvement on my iPhone 8 and the camera is nothing short of sensational. Incredibly fast delivery to Welling too. Thanks Apple.

Purchased in September 2020.

john b.

john b.Sydney, NSW

Perfect phone ...

Very satisfied with the phone. No lags sorts all my issues. All apps run smoothly and I just love what one can do with this phone.
Simply Superb phone by Apple

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,125.00.

Several bugs

Overall experience is hindered by many bugs which make the phone difficult to use. Phone thinks headphones are plugged in despite lacking an aux cord to plug headphones in anyway.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Call fault not fixed - just ‘wear it’ !

Purchased an i phone 11 in August 19 from
Telstra for $1500. Recently I’ve noticed when answering incoming calls, the caller can’t hear the first couple of words I say. Telstra shop employee checked hardware and found ok, bit said it’s ‘an iPhone software thing’. It’s under warranty but if I sent it away it would only come back saying there’s nothing wrong with it. (The employee confirmed the issue is there). For some reason it’s supposed to be acceptable to pay $1500 for an iPhone that isn’t fit for purpose. Yes, it will take pictures 3000 feet underwater etc, but can’t handle incoming calls satisfactorily. That’s the last I phone I’ll buy.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Chanelle

Chanelle

Awesome phone

I am very satisfied with the iPhone 11 I use it for almost everything. Sort out my bills everywhere and anywhere I go. All apps run very smoothly and just love how you can do anything on the go on the phone

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,260.00.

Spp3

Spp3Victoria

Perfect!

This phone is amazing. The camera is outstanding and my phone falls often but everything still works smoothly. The face recognition works properly, there is no lagging when using applications. Very satisfied with this purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,300.00.

Melpatto7

Melpatto7Sydney, NSW

Love love my iPhone

One of the best iPhones I’ve had
Battery life is great! Last for a long time even as much as I use it! I use my
Mobile for absolutely everything from text to emails to games to shopping!

Lemuel B.

Lemuel B.Illawarra, NSW

Good Very happy

This iPhone made me convert to Apple. So versatile, great battery performance fast charge. Takes perfect photos. Very smooth to use. Once you own this you won’t even want to upgrade.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,500.00.

Lou93

Lou93South East Queensland, QLD

Great battery life and camera

My battery is lasting all day and the camera is a huge upgrade. I also love that the size is between a standard iPhone and the max size. It’s a really great phone.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sarah L.

Sarah L.

This phone works well for me!

I bought this as my first phone on January 25th 2020. I have the purple 128GB one. It works well for me and I connected the iCloud to my iPad. I love my phone but always tend to misplace it so I am considering on purchasing an Apple Watch. Sometimes when I am ringing someone, my screen goes black and then I tap it again and it goes black again. It is quite annoying and has happened to both of my apple products.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,279.00.

Harjinder singh

Harjinder singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Osm mobile

Very good camera quality unbeatable no matter in day or night, lots of option in camera.
High quality display and clarity
Use for my work and for making my college assignments
Very smooth

Purchased in January 2019 at Vodafone for A$157.00.

DavidS

DavidSSouth West, WA

very easy to use

The camera quality is very clear and sharp even at night. Very satisfied with the brightness and display. Now with my iphone 11 I use it for searching the web, emailing etc. All the apps run smoothly on my new phone.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Pablo

Pablo

The perfect phone

Apple have gone above and beyond with this new model, the camera is amazing and this is definitely one of the best phones on the market. Very smooth to use and incredibly comfortable. The operating system is flawless and I would recommend this to anyone even if they are not technically savvy.

Purchased for A$1,800.00.

ish mul

ish mulsydney

Good phone for the price

camera quality is good. the phone size is also small and fits nicely in the palm. face id is the best part of the phone and i love it. speed and battery life is also good

Purchased in November 2019.

Tana

TanaMaitland

So much money for a phone that does much less

Cards Master

Cards MasterSydney, NSW

Nice phone

Camera is great.
Otherwise honestly I can't find any benefit than my iPhone6S.
I miss the Touch id (Face ID works fine though)and 3.5mm audio jack.
Talking of audio jack - I thought apple shipped with a free lightning to 3.5mm adaptor - but couldn't find one in the box.

Purchased in June 2020 at Apple Online store for A$1,199.00.

Lauren P.

Lauren P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome phone, great features

I upgraded my iPhone 7 to an iPhone 11 recently and couldn’t be happier. The camera is soo good and I love the face recognition feature. The screen is crystal clear and everything works as intended. The only criticism I have about this phone (for me anyway- it’s just personal preference), is that it is huge and I need 2 hands to use it. The iPhone 7 was much smaller, but really the perfect size for me would be the iPhone XS. Great phone though- you can’t go wrong!

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Online store for A$1,279.00.

Temi-Lee Farber

Temi-Lee FarberWestern Australia

Can’t live with out it

It’s was just amazing can’t live with out it and I will tell my friends and family all about it so thank you very much for making this so easy.

Purchased in March 2020.

Yaptap

YaptapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Phone, Similar to X and XS

Great phone, good camera and LOVE faceID. It is very similar to the X and XS models prior (but at a higher price). Overall it works very well and is in line with other apple products I've used before.

Bis

BisSydney, NSW

Awesome phone, amazing performance.

Very high quality image and love the 3d effects. Super clear display. Use my mobile for everything from learning new recipes on youtube to banking. Very smooth transitions of apps.

Purchased in April 2019.