Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

64GB, 128GB, 256GB

apples hold there value better

super fast , fast recognition work better that the 10. camera again is of superior quality , siri seem to get more intelligent sold my x for 800 so it make it a 400 upgrade

Purchased in October 2019 at teltra for $1,199.00.

Delz

DelzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving my Iphone 11

I recently upgrade my Iphone 6 to the 11 when it was released and I can say that it is a huge improvement and I absolutely love this phone. I got the purple colour and it so pretty and cute. The camera is amazing and I love the quality of my photos. It also connects so easy with my Macbook and Beats head phones for all my needs.

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,279.00.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I went from a 7Plus to the iPhone 12 and omg I am in love. It is the perfect size & so easy to use and the face recognition is awesome.

Anthony K.

Anthony K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome phone

I use this phone to do so many things in my business, however I am most impressed with the camera and the optional 0.5 zoom option. to be able zoom back, really gives a new perspective/ view. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for $2,000.00.

Rachael11

Rachael11

Love the upgrade

Everything has been running smoothly. Battery life is amazing and can last a few days. Camera is good. Sometimes it does heat up if i am on it playing games too long.

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W for $1,200.00.

Bruce

BruceQLD, 4051

Amazing Phone, very good quality of photo and video.

This Phone is the best phone I own until now.
The Pictures (photo and portrait) are very best quality, close to the natural scene.
The Speaker is also the very best quality.
Easy to use.
The only minor problem is the LCD screen.
Overall, I am very happy with this phone.

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,279.00.

Alicia S.

Alicia S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

Significantly better battery life. You should be able to comfortably get around a day-and-a-half per charge on both the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max with fairly standard usage. Camera quality has improved across the board, but the most obvious change is the move to a three lens camera system, starting with a primary lens, a 2x zoom lens, and a 0.5x ultra-wide angle lens. All three measure in at 12MP.

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,200.00.

Lilienne Nardini

Lilienne NardiniPeel, WA

Easy to use

Camera is excellent, great for use on landscape as it has wide angle view. The phone has great settings that adjust screen brightness and tones to suit different conditions. I use my phone for browsing and social media as well as calls and messaging, and the iPhone is fast and keeps up with my pace. I have had no issues with any apps etc. Comes in great colours too. I have Red

Touch of Class

The iphone is cool and different from other iphone that I have in the past.The iphone 11 is unique standard on his own and the interface has a touch of class that is suitable for me.

Richard C.

Richard C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with this iPhone

Zippy speed, great screen size and battery life. Camera is never really a factor for me but this one is brilliant! Photos look amazing and night mode is crazy good.

Purchased in October 2019 at Telstra.

Caz

CazFadden 2904, ACT

Eleven is fantastic

Upgraded from a five as the battery finally died so going to the latest model was well worth it. Have always bought Apple products so no other brand considered when I needed a new phone, the 11 has great new features and the camera quality is brilliant. I can take sharp professional images and love the night mode for taking photos in the dark.

Purchased in September 2019 at Optus.

Tom Ward

Tom WardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great new phone

Seamless transfer from old phone
Camera is great and battery life is actually good. Heaps of new features I havent even played with yet so looking forward to discovering new cool things

Purchased in September 2019.

Davina

DavinaFar North Queensland, QLD

iphone 11 review

Saw the iPhone at JB hi fi, camera quality is more clear than the XR, and Ive watched YouTuber reviews which has helped me a lot too. Good phone I must say although Im keen on getting it this Friday. Great performance as well the speed is good.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan.com for $1.27.

Joel J.

Joel J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best iPhone

This is my first iPhone (switched from a Pixel 2 XL). Amazing device, the display is well saturated but not too over saturated like the pro models (this is just my preference). Buttery smooth software.
The battery lasts for 2 days even with low to moderate use. Wish they included a 18W fast charger. The cameras and night mode is amazing.
The overall software experience is way better than Android.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,199.00.

Ussama

UssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Phone out there!

Great phone. Excellent camera. Does everything the Pro model does. Bought one for my wife and she loves it. Buttery smooth software, She isnt a heavy user so the battery lasts her around 2-2.5 days which is amazing. Night photos are just amazing. I personally got a pro max but to be honest you can just buy the 11 and have the same experience.

Purchased in October 2019 at Facebook for $1,199.00.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Multitasking Product

The iPhone 11 makes it so easy multitasking my day , let's me have more time with quality time with my friends and family , awsome product , thankyou for making life more easier

Purchased in January 2019 at Vodafone for $999.00.

Kaleb gunn

Kaleb gunn

Great phoen big and easy to use

Sick as, hard can be drop and not die good phone. Big and easy to hold, great picture taken good speakers it is an iPhone, has to be good mate

Hilary

HilaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The photos are amazing.

I only upgraded my iPhone because of the camera on the 11. I am amazed at how fantastic the photos are. The zoom is great and the portrait mode is unbelievable. My
Photos look like professional photos. Im so pleased I upgraded. The rest of the phone has great capability too. It holds charge for two days even with moderate use and it is fast.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vodafone for $1,200.00.

Rach

RachBrisbane

I like it so far

There is honestly not much difference ( apart from the camera ) to my iPhone 8 Plus but its still nice to use and Im loving the big screen. Makes the phone feel bigger and camera is amazing

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I love the quality of the camera has 1 and 1.5 it's just great not only that even the quality in the phone itself is great I would recommend an iPhone 11 to anyone