Olitech EasyFlip

• Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

Best phone for elderly

I do not use the camera, brightness and display is good. I only use the phone for calling and messaging and do not know what apps are. It is the best mobile phone I have had and have had four. The main reason or purchasing it was for the clarity when calling. I am not disappointed. Perfect for the elderly.

Purchased in September 2020 at ON LINE for A$200.00.

Mike

MikeBALLARAT CENTRAL

Nice little phone - great for seniors

Bought this phone for my father - his first mobile phone at 90 years plus. Seems to be managing it ok so far. Minimal easy setup required. Only using it as a phone, so no comment on other built in features. Prompt shipping from Olitech, but Australia Post not as efficient in delivery.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$199.00.

Denise

DeniseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Waiting for a new phone to arrive

I don't really want to give a review for this phone as the camera doesn't work at all and the phone is being replaced. I would like to give a review when I get the replacement.

Purchased in August 2020 at Olitech for A$199.00.

Garry C.

Garry C.Illawarra, NSW

Looks to be the Goods!

Just what my senior Dad needs. Simplicity! Could probably do without some more of the functions! Only needs one phonebook ie. photobook. Some of the direction arrows are a bit small for old arthritic fingers too! But much improved on competition solutions.

Purchased in September 2020 at Online for A$199.00.

bobtie

bobtieHunter Region, NSW

Phone is OK; Service and EasyAssist is Hopeless!

Red Battery Indicator light on front face stopped working the day after I received the phone; three messages requesting return advice still unanswered after 4 days. (Light decided to come on again today). Tried signing in to EasyAssist website; after 3 password resets and 3 “Invalid login” messages, I gave up. Yes, the phone is nice and easy to use and a cheaper option for dinosaurs like me that don’t need a thousand-dollars worth of gimmicks but Olitech needs to lift its game if it wants 5 stars.

Purchased in August 2020 at Olitech for A$199.00.

GUS

GUSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Ripper

So simple to use for us oldies, large numbers, easy to follow instructions and no nonsense operation. Great service from Olitech with pre-purchase advice and help in which phone would be most suitable. Phone is exactly as described on the Web site and as I mainly use it for calls and texting is so simple. Love it.

Purchased in September 2020 at olitech.

Good phone

It is easy for my 80 year old mum to hear when talking to people on the phone and the sound quality is very clear. I do think some of the options such as how to get capitals and punctuation for texts are too hard to use for older people. When selecting punctuation if you don’t get there quickly enough it reverts back before you can make your selection. The hardcopy manual is not entirely clear, I had to view the online Olitech manual to work some things out. Otherwise happy with phone quality.

Purchased in September 2020.

Mobile for Grandma

Purchased for my 91yr MiL who was having trouble navigating her iPhone. She reports she is very happy with it, easy to use and carry, particularly likes answering it by just flipping the lid and has no trouble making calls. This is really all she uses it for and why it was purchased.
Very pleased with the customer service and prompt postage.

Purchased in July 2020.

Dan

DanGippsland, VIC

Good Phone Bad Battery

No Draft folder for messages. Battery goes flat in 4 hours even when phone not used.
Good sound in Hearing Aids. Large text.
Sometime difficult to get charging to work in cradle.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$109.00.

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great phone for seniors

the use for my dad is just calls, and gives him a sense of security
the emergency button is one great feature, and one main reason we got this particular model

Purchased in September 2020 for A$199.00.

Minor Improvement Required

Purchased in August 2020 for A$199.00.

Bill

Bill

Not for me

Sorry this phone is not for me. I am unable to do most of the things J can do with my current phone.
I appreciate it is not a smart phone but I need some of the apps my phone has that I cannot download into your phone, Maybe you will have the technology some day, You get what you pay for.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$200.00.

gecko

geckoSouthwest, VIC

Back to the future

Once programmed this phone is very easy to use.
I am impressed by the simple layout of features using the menu and contacts keys.
The magnifier and torch features will be very handy for my elderly Mother
Have yet to teach Mum to use it but I am confident it will be pretty easy.
Thanks Olitech.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$198.00.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yes the phone is easy to flip open but for a senior with vision problems, its too complicated

Purchased in August 2020 for A$199.00.

Revo

RevoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy As

Durability good and easy to see display and scroll through the phone with ease and great volume my 88 year old mother loves it, Mum only uses for calling and messaging.

Lockie

LockieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mum loves her phone.

Our order was processed quickly and arrived quickly. Our 78 yo mum is getting use to using it and has no problems with speaker volume or # key size. The SOS feature has saved us $$$$ as we were going to buy an emergency pendent as well but this phone has the exact same feature. Very happy

Purchased in August 2020 at Online.

Rhonda

RhondaWestern District, VIC

Great features

This phone has so many excellent features, being able to change the display was great, as to was ajusting the phones ring tone so a person with a hearing impariement can hear it.
Adding photos and audio was easy to do with the aid of the instructional videos.
I was really impressed with the promt service and delivery. Highly recommended.

Purchased in August 2020.

Lorraine Ward

Lorraine WardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic easy phone for resistant mobile users

Got this phone for my husband who was going into hospital. Only used it for calls so far, but he loves it. Can’t get photos and messages together, when they are sent. We’ll work it out. He’s very happy with it, and I will get one when it’s time for a new one.

Purchased in June 2020 at Olitech on line for A$179.00.

Beryl C

Beryl CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clearer Sound

It is early days but the sound seems much clearer for my extremely deaf husband. He is enjoying talking to family and friends. Camera etc have not yet been used

Purchased in August 2020 for A$200.00.

Julie

JulieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

an excellent phone for an handicapped girl

haven,t used the camera as yet . the screen is easy to see and follow and the big numbers are easy for her to see and use. fast and efficient service.

Purchased in August 2020 at olitech online for A$199.00.