Olitech EasyFlip

• Hardware
Karl Nau

Karl NauSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great phone

We gave this phone to my wife’s mother and she only uses it for calling,
It’s easy to use and it isn’t complicated like other mobile phones and being able to deactivate the external buttons stops the volume being inadvertently turned down

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Just what I needed

Very happy with this phone. Easy to see screen and keys. Variety of ring tones and is loud if you need it to be. Turn off data to prolong battery. Not as rugged as my old Nokia, but it is a flip phone after all.

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

samoht

samohtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Does the job I want

The Power charger lead has a fault. Got to giggle it to get it to work in cradle.
Have no problems when I use my old Nokia lead.
Too easy to switch torch on.

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Fantastic Purchase

Very happy with this phone which was purchased for my mum who is 97.
Mum had previously used your other Flip Phone which died suddenly so we had no hesitation in purchasing a new phone from you again.
Buttons are clear and easy to read.
Kristen gave outstanding assistance. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020 at Direct from Olitech for $179.00.

Great mobile for seniors

Very happy with this phone which was purchased for my mum who is 89 and dad who is 92. Neither have ever used a mobile. We had issues with landline after NBN. Mum and dad are using it to make and receive phone calls. Sound quality excellent. Buttons are clear and easy to read. Kristen gave outstanding assistance. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ian BainbridgeDarling Downs, QLD

First rate phone for Seniors, well done.

The phone meets all of the requirements for a Senior who only wants a device that does the same job as a normal landline phone. I am computer literate and use a computer for all tasks except for actually talking to people remotely (emails aside). I do not want a device that is a total compromise, trying to emulate a proper phone and a computer in the one object. A total waste of technology. Do the particular job once and do it properly (as per the EasyFlip).

Purchased in December 2020 for $199.00.

Bsuhbaby

BsuhbabyQld

The Smart Alternative to the ‘Smart Phone’

Sound quality and total volume is quite something. Haven’t had a chance to use the camera yet, but this is a solid phone that never makes phone calls all by itself:)

Steve

Steve

Excellent phone. Exceeded all our expectations.

This was the perfect phone for my partner who just couldn't get to grips with the touch phone technology.

He just wanted a phone to make and receive calls. It resembled his very first phone way back when, so was delighted when I was able to source this one.

Excellent product, fast service and good tutorial videos.

Purchased in December 2020 for $199.00.

Kathie

KathieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone for seniors!

I purchased this phone for my Dad who is in his 80's, lives alone and found smart phones a bit difficult to manage. He loves the larger buttons and the lanyard for when he's in the garden. Navigating the phone is straight forward and the emergency contact feature is great. The service from Olitech and Kirsten in particular has been outstanding. I highly recommend the Olitech Easy Flip 4G to anyone looking for a mobile phone for seniors that provides all the basics and some additional extra's that contribute to the owners safety.

Purchased in August 2020 for $199.00.

Jean Ellis

Jean EllisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought the flip phone to replace my older Olitech phone

I'm disappointed with my flip phone. It is a bit to complicated for me to deal with and I have gone back to my old phone. I need a phone that has a good battery life between charging, my Aspera needs charging every day even tho' I may not make or receive calls or messages daily

Purchased at Always Direct Online store for $199.00.

UN HAPPY

UN HAPPYSouth East Queensland, QLD

UNHAPPY

bought 6 months ago for partner, worst phone ever, battery would not stay charged, charger would only work sometimes. had to buy another phone, now out of pocket (as a pensioner can not afford to loose $200 +) as company will not give a refund after contacting them, would not recommend to anyone

Purchased in March 2020.

Fantastic phone for seniors

Brought this phone for mum, it’s absolutely perfect for seniors. Very user friendly and not complicated to use. It has large buttons and the volume is loud. Highly recommended if you are wanting a simple phone and not too technical.

Purchased in November 2020.

Geronimo

GeronimoHunter Region, NSW

Almost perfect for me.

Almost everything is great, almost...... Battery life is pathetic, my 15 year old Nokia, same size battery, lasted around ten days, Easyflip does not last two days????????? Is there a better battery available?

Purchased in October 2020 at Olitech for $199.00.

Cate8

Cate8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice phone with one major problem

I really like this phone - nice size , good buttons and good charging options. EXCEPT - the SIM is almost impossible to insert - the slot seems to be the wrong size, it’s very fiddly and flimsy, very easy to damage and poorly designed - particularly compared with the old Doro it replaces, which just slots in. I just don’t understand how Olitech can possibly think this is OK. If I can’t insert it (I gave up) how could older folk possibly manage? Very disappointing.

Shazam O.

Shazam O.

Excellent Flip phone for elderly. Customer Service very helpful. Thanks

Easy to use. Large buttons, can set quick dial. Very clear, not too bulky. Has a button for emergency. Very happy with purchase, recommend to anyone who finds phones in stores too difficult to use.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good for what we need

Have not used the camera yet ! ( We have a very good older CAMERA )!
Good brightness
We are only using the phone for calling & messaging
We do not run any apps
Many thanks for the chance to replt

Purchased in October 2020.

Hardware

Great phone for elderly and impaired

Bought for my mum.
Easy to use.
Directional and OK button take a little getting used too.
Audio and screen clarity is very good.
A great phone for the not too tech aware

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent every day phone

Have not used the camera yet. Use it for calls and texts at this stage. Easy phone to use and understand.
Quality appears to be very good. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 at Olitech for $199.00.

Annette C

Annette CFar North Queensland, QLD

Purchased for my 80 year old Dad

Bought for my dad who is not too 'tech savvy'. Easy to use. Great accessories. Nice streamlined feel to it. Will be fantastic for him going forward. Great service from Olitech... from the delightful staff in the office who answered all my initial questions, right through to the ease of ordering online and super quick delivery. Would thoroughly recommend.... thank you.

Purchased in October 2020.

Allan

AllanMurray Mallee, SA

Bought for a 99 year old who never has had a mobile b4. He is mastering it well

key and brightness good volumes up to maximum working well .My father is partially deaf.
He is not using text or the camera yet. voice messages ok is mastering the pick up of messages that have been left, so all in all the phone is one that i would expect an elderly person should have.

Purchased in October 2020 for $199.00.