Olitech EasyFlip

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Great phone for elderly and impaired

Bought for my mum.
Easy to use.
Directional and OK button take a little getting used too.
Audio and screen clarity is very good.
A great phone for the not too tech aware

Purchased in November 2020 for A$199.00.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent every day phone

Have not used the camera yet. Use it for calls and texts at this stage. Easy phone to use and understand.
Quality appears to be very good. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 at Olitech for A$199.00.

Annette C

Annette CFar North Queensland, QLD

Purchased for my 80 year old Dad

Bought for my dad who is not too 'tech savvy'. Easy to use. Great accessories. Nice streamlined feel to it. Will be fantastic for him going forward. Great service from Olitech... from the delightful staff in the office who answered all my initial questions, right through to the ease of ordering online and super quick delivery. Would thoroughly recommend.... thank you.

Purchased in October 2020.

Allan

AllanMurray Mallee, SA

Bought for a 99 year old who never has had a mobile b4. He is mastering it well

key and brightness good volumes up to maximum working well .My father is partially deaf.
He is not using text or the camera yet. voice messages ok is mastering the pick up of messages that have been left, so all in all the phone is one that i would expect an elderly person should have.

Hardware

Suits my purpose, nice loud ring and good easy to hear speech quality when making and receiving calls.

Haven't used the camera yet, mainly focused on using it for calls at the moment but confident that all the other features will work well in keeping with the overall quality of the phone.
Feels robust and durable unlike some of these small flip phones.
Only used it for calls so far,
I'd recommend it for anyone with a hearing problem

Purchased in November 2020 for A$199.00.

Chrissie

ChrissieMid North Coast, NSW

Just right for requirements

I purchased this phone for my sister who requires a basic and easy to use form of communication. The clear to read screen plus quick dial buttons are ideal for her. It was only bought a couple of weeks ago but so far is going well.

Purchased in October 2020.

Marilyn Eig

Marilyn EigSouth East Queensland, QLD

great phone Even I have been able to set it up and thats saying something

have not used camera yet This phone was bought to aid husband with Parkinsons so he just has to open to answer and close to hang up.I also wanted the red back button for emergencies.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great phone for my mum

This phone suits my mum she has limited hearing, and can hear well on the phone. she can use this phone easily would but does not use many of features recommended.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$200.00.

Battery Life

Olitech flip - just right for me

I needed a compact unit for phone & sms only - nothing 'smart'. As a vision impaired person I found I can't use pastel coloured glary screens despite how big they might be.

Tryria

Tryria3131

After One Week I Say WOW!

Hardware

Really good better than expected.

Once you work out not to touch your screen as smartphones it gets easier to use for calls and messaging.Bright ,small and easy to read letters.Like the different colours too.

Hardware

The phone is perfect for my needs

My recently purchased easy flip 4G mobile phone is perfect for me. I only use it to make phone calls and messaging and occasionally the camera. So far everything works smoothly thank you.

Maria

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

Just right and has given my dad confidence

I purchased this phone for my father who has parkinson. He has managed the phone with ease and it has increased his independence and confidence to go out for a walk knowing that if he gets into strife he just has to his the sos button. The charging cradle is a terrific idea and much easier for him to manage than a plug

Senior Phone for my Mother

Phone is good . Bought this item to have My easy assist having extreme trouble with this app
and phone
Works ok when next to phone then when I log in after I return home no connection very Frustrated
daughter

Purchased in May 2020 for A$199.00.

zihuat

zihuatSydney, NSW

Clearest phone I have ever used!!!

I purchased the phone for my 94 year old mother with no intention to use non-phone features (SMS, camera, email etc). Definitely did not want a smart phone, yet this is a lot smarter than it at first appears.
I found setting up the phone very easy and was impressed by the level detail taken to suit the target audience and allow customisation. The phone needed to be simple to use and Mum can use it after minimal tuition (no mean feat!).
This is the clearest phone I have used and the clearest I have heard (when mum rings me it comes through loud and very clear). Top marks all round - highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2020.

MM

MMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for elderly parent!

The Olitech EasyFlip was purchased for our elderly mum to replace an old 3G Doro which died after many years of use. The decision was based on Choice reports and mum's very limited ability to navigate a mobile phone. The EasyFlip is a basic mobile phone with more features than she requires; making and receiving calls. Very happy with Olitech purchasing process and excellent after sales customer service.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$219.00.

button trouble

we bought this phone for my 89 yr old mother to replace a 3G Doro no longer working. Display and things are good but only problem is the buttons are not individually defined enough. Her arthritis hands have trouble with the arrows and the centre yellow enter button and tend to bump several at the same time.
Messaging is one of the main things she likes to use so she is constantly needing these buttons.
The emergency button is good. sound quality when calling is excellent.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$199.00.

Resonable but very limited phone.

Camera very low quality, needs improving to be usuable.
Display very good but color would be nice.
Notes. Very basic but does the job it is designed.
Apps run smoothly sometimes.
No battery charging light.

Purchased in September 2020 at Olitech for A$198.00.

Hardware

EasyFlip. Give it the flick.

Purchased in September 2020 at Olitech.

Hardware

We've been recommending it!

The phone is exactly as described with the best size and user-friendly buttons I've seen, and the white surrounding also makes finding what you want easier. The number of extra things the phone can do caused my mother some anxiety until we decided she doesn't HAVE to use them. The flip-open to answer calls, and close the phone to end the call is something that has given my mother a great feeling of relief. There sound is very clear and loud enough. The phone also comes with the best set up and user instructions I've ever come across. Plus there's videos on the net , and personal help from the company if needed. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$200.00.