Olitech EasyFlip

• Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed that I cannot use this phone to share photographs.

This mobile is supposed to be suitable for Seniors. I purchased this for my 99 year old Mother. I found the instructions on how to use this phone more challenging than any other mobile I have ever used. There is no way my Mother who lives independently and still has a sharp mind could have worked out how to use this phone. The Samsung I purchased for myself recently took about 15 mins to work out how to use it. You mobile has taken hours and we still are not able to send photographs to my Mum.

Purchased in June 2020 at Online for A$198.00.

Michael L

Michael LHunter Region, NSW

The best simple phone so far

I was unable to continue my smartphone because of neuropathy in my fingertips. I tried four simple phones including another flip phone brand none of which were really satisfactory. I decided to pay more and get the Olitech Easy Flip and its solved my problems. It is easy to grip,not slippery, the buttons are easy to operate,the display bright and clear,the camera good, it doesn't pocket dial,has many good features available in the menu ,not least being able to answer a call just by opening etc. Very satisfied, recommended.

Paul Meehan

Paul MeehanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than happy Great Mobile and Customer Service

Find the camera works well in varying conditions
Happy with the display, adjustments are very easy
mainly use the phone for calls and txt, tried camera and better than expected.
Haven't tried the apps yet, just wanted a good quality, easy to use mobile for my elderly mother and very impressed with the Easy Flip.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good substitute for landline phone

Ollitech provided excellent customer support before & after purchase plus has website video learning clips. Have found the separate notification lights for missed calls & texts and when recharging due to be most helpful.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ollitech for A$199.00.

Ross Walker

Ross WalkerWeetangera 2614, ACT

Too early to say anything useful!

Your survey timing is way too early as far as as I am concerned for I have not used My new phone for any significant purposes yet (during Covar19 restrictions period in particular). In this context getting such emails such as yours so soon after my purchase tends to render the email as junk from my viewpoint (particularly as I mainly bought unit for simple messaging and calling purposes).
Ross Walker

Purchased in June 2020 at Olitech technology.

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first unlocked phone

It was time to move away from expensive pre-paid phones. The Easy Flip is perfect for our needs - calls and messages. Delivery was very quick. Unfortunately it took a week for the new phone plan to activate (not Olitech's fault) so have only used the Easy Flip for a few days.

Stuart

StuartGippsland, VIC

Review of Easy Flip phone

This is for my wife who is not tech savvy, so much easier than her previous phone, she actually likes it! I now don't have the problem of forever showing her how to work it.

Clare

Clare

Good easy to use phone

Great phone for my grandparents, they only use it for messaging and calling. Many of the other features won't be used. The buttons are big and the screen is bright and to answer and hang up is as easy as opening and closing the phone.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$199.00.

Very Happy With It For My Father

Although we don't use most of the features of the phone, it is a great phone for my elderly father as he can open it and just push a button (ie, no. 3) and it dials a predetermined number. Once he has finished his call, he merely closes the phone to hang up. This is of enormous benefit to him as he doesn't need to look for phone numbers, dial numbers or look for the button to hang up. It has made communication so much more reliable for him and his family.

It is also very sturdy which is important for a person in aged care with a propensity to drop things on the floor. One day it was full of water (we know not how) but after resetting, it worked again perfectly. This phone is tremendous for dad.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Find out how Olitech EasyFlip compares to other Mobile Phones

Huge improvement on touchscreen phone for mother in law.

Camera not used.
Display in ease to read in any light.
Voice calls are the extent of use so far. Daughter has sent text messages, and retrieved for me.
No apps being used

Purchased in May 2020.

Software

big improvement on the easy mate

Initially the phone used 4G but after a few days, and I'm in a solid 4G area, it never picks it up.Changing location, no difference.Other phones at this location use 4G.

Josie

JosieWestern Australia

Love my new phone

After a couple of cheap phones I now have a 4g Flip Phone which I am extremely happy with. The inclusion of a User Manual was the deciding factor for me - it is quite easy to follow. My only problem is the Sim holder which I accidentally broke off - but still have managed to somehow use it. It is probably a little too fragile for an old lady like myself. I am trying to get the courage to try the camera!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$200.00.

Aussie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not honour warranty.

I expected same simplicity as my Easy Mate which I love but it's not 4G. Age 70+ not tech savvy I found icons and buttons too hard to see on Easy Flip. "Disatisfied" my refund request as per their warranty satement was refused due to "not receiving returns during current pandemic situation." "Disatisfied" has since been deleted from their warranty statement. Do they not accept other posted packages during this pandemic? As a pensioner I can't afford to pay $200 on something I'll never use.

Aussie Sadler.

Purchased in May 2020 at On line. for A$200.00.

Olitech SupportOlitech

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Penny

PennyPerth, WA

Just right for mum , and amazing service

Mum is 90 and has found the phone easy to learn and use, with just the right amount of features. A flip phone is perfect for her as she can just shut it to start again if she gets concerned.
The camera is not important, its the ease of calling, particularly with frequent numbers that matters.
The service was outstanding. They could not have been more helpful in setting this up for mum

Purchased in May 2020 at Olitech for A$200.00.

Perfect for my needs

Love my easy flip. Simplicity, but plenty of features. Volume is great and easy to navigate. Setting up was so easy, and the staff were so helpful with a couple of queries. Certainly recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 at Olitech for A$199.00.

Angelwings

AngelwingsSydney, NSW

Works well so far

I purchased this phone for my father, He likes the security of emergency button. The camera is of very poor quality and middle arrow button is too small. Otherwise happy

Purchased in May 2020 at Olitech website for A$199.00.

Greg_Dremel

Greg_Dremel

Best customer service and a great phone for seniors!

Aus post lost the first package but no issue as another dispatched express and arrived in 3 days. really easy to setup and use, my 89 year old father loves it! really well featured

Purchased in April 2020 for A$199.00.

Software

Doesn't read the sim card

Purchased the EasyFlip fir my mum. Have tried and tried to get it working, message is no sim, no network. The sim worked in another phone.
It looks like this phone cannot read the sim card.

Purchased in April 2020 at Online from Olitech for A$199.00.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to operate phone.

Have not used the camera.The display is very clear and bright.Only use the phone for calls.Have not used the apps todate.My wife has never used the messaging,but is getting used to incoming messages only.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$209.00.

SLP27

SLP27

Good phone for my father

I bought this phone for my 92 yo father who wanted something simple for calls and texts with the flip action of knowing he wouldn't accidently pocket-dial someone. The phone suits his needs to cover the basics. A suggested improvement would be a slightly bigger yellow select button as he often presses it and one of the directional arrow keys at the same time. Printing the instruction book in more detail and larger size would also help those with visual challenges. So far quite happy with the purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at Olitech for A$199.00.