Realme 6

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Seems decent for the price

Bought it on special directly from realme. Price was cheaper than shops and one large retailer had it on sale but no stock. Go figure. Anyway easy to set up, it's quick so far, 8gig ram does that. Long term who knows yet.
Call quality excellent and good/better reception in same place as old phone.
I have no brand loyalty and usually buy 2nd hand from people that love upgrading every year. This was better value for the specs so hopefully lasts me 2 years.build quality seems solid but the factory fitted screen protector doesn't look like will survive long.
Would buy again.

EEE
EEEVictoria

Love this phone!

We bought this phone for our 13 year old two weeks ago and we are very pleased with every aspect of it. We didn't want to spend more than $300 and judging from the reviews of various brands this phone was by far the best choice in the price range. It has well and truly delivered on quality, features, functionality, design, battery life and reliability. We bought it directly from the manufacturer's Australian site and it arrived quickly, and even came with a case and cover which was a thoughtful bonus. Will definitely buy this brand again.

Cam
CamVictoria

I love this phone.

I was surprised by this phones technical specifications at it's price tag. I was so impressed with this phone I purchased another two for members of my household. It takes great photos. Love the quick charge. Full charge in about an hour. Lasts days.

Find out how Realme 6 compares to other Mobile Phones

First smart phone and acquired after some thought

Never used a smart phone before so reference to where I could get a manual would have been good. After finding one on Google everything is now fine and I am learning

Great phone and hardware spec for the price

The hardware spec is the best you can get at this price range.
Well designed phone and functions as one would expect with no problems experienced.
Battery life is very good just one thing but not a big one and that was there was no ear phones in the box

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
BOB
BOBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent for the price.

Replacement for Xiaomi mi 6
Great performance for price ..large screen fast ..
Camera fast and hi res clear videos and pics
Multi screen and several process running .....
Very happy with performance 10/10 for value for money

Purchased for $379.00.

Bronwyn Holmes
Bronwyn HolmesSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new phone

Fluid classy style easy are just a few words to describe my number 6 I love it. As far as a working up to date mobile goes this one is perfect for me.

A very well made mobile phone!

Great price for the product. Better than an iPhone. Great speakers and camera too. Good screen resolution. I like the bezelless display, and that it comes with a case. Yes.

Stevie
StevieFar North Queensland, QLD

Great phone, great price.

I've only had this phone for a few days but overall I am very impressed. The phone itself is attractive in design and the camera quality exceeds my expectations considering the small price tag. I had a Samsung s8 so was hoping this new phone would have a decent camera. The transition was an easy one and it feels like I've definitely upgraded. I use this phone for very little more than social media, emails, banking and other simple uses so I cannot comment on much else. This is a great phone if you want something simple, easy to set up and are looking for a quality camera phone on a budget.

Purchased in March 2020 at Realme for $369.00.

MARK S.
MARK S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing phone

Very affordable. I switched from samsung and just love this phone. The graphics and camera are amazing. Battery life is very good and the charger is faster than Samsung fast charge.

Purchased in August 2020 for $450.00.

Mark
MarkHobart, TAS

Hi USB issues

Hi they say on the internet that since the update USB not connecting to computer. Just had this issue with winding up believing it's a faulty USB cable because tried a different one and it works

Purchased in February 2021 at Officeworks for $369.00.

Breton W.
Breton W.South-East, TAS

Realme 6 Great Phone BUT!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Giridharan Subramanian
Giridharan SubramanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Phone and absolutely love it

Got this Phone just couple of weeks back. Since I have got it, I have absolutely loved it. Battery has been excellent and so has been the performance of the phone. So far extremely impressed.

Chris
Chris

Battery that lasts and performance that matters

Coming off a new phone with an OLED screen, it's great to be back to the reliable and great LED screen tech. The realme 6 has exceeded my expectations of battery life, lasting me longer than a day at all times. The 90hz screen is fantastic and beats phones twice the price!

Giridharan Subramanian
Giridharan SubramanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Phone looks fantastic as well

I have had the phone only for few days and I absolutely love it. Fast performance and sleek design. Brilliant phone and currently have no complaints. Good camera and audio and a great display. The fingerprint sensor is great and also having an audio jack is brilliant.