Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro (2019)

256GB, 64GB, 512GB (See All)
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Manju
Manju

iPhone become part of my life.I can’t live without.

I have been using iPhone from since 2010.Currently using i phone 11 pro since 2019.It has been working perfect last 3 year.Everything is so easy .Photos are so clear.I can do anything in this mobile.I don’t have to access computer or laptop for each and everything.Good battery life.Phone is so handy and everything is perfect.

Thaao P
Thaao PSydney, NSW

Amazing leap in tech from my old iPhone 7 albeit with less memory capacity

Purchased in at eBay for $770.

Chloe burns
Chloe burns

One of my favourite apple phones!! Takes great photos

Photos are so clear! So easy to download apps! Good size for scrolling through Facebook even to watch videos great size screen! So good for YouTube or even watching Netflix or tik toks as the brightness of the screen is excellent as well

Purchased in at Telstra Stores for $755.

Curtis
Curtis

Durable and high quality

I have had this phone since 2019 and it has continuously worked to its full capacity for the last 3 years. The camera quality is amazing and I have never had any durability issues. Processing speeds are still very fast after 3 years and battery life is respectable

Purchased in at Apple Australia for $2,000.

Russell
Russell

Apple has done it again

Have recently purchased and Apple iphone 11. I have always endeavoured to update my iphone on a regular basis as it forms an integral part of my tech necessities for daily life. Whether I am at work or out of the office, I can rely on the iphone. The operating system is fast and I can have several applications running at the same time. It fits in the the hand nicely and the screen is nice and large. It would be good to have a stronger glass face but maybe that is something for another update. I can see a time coming where I wont wont need to upgrade my iphone so regularly as the models being delivered to market now are so good. I know I want be able to resist though.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $1,200.

Performance
Software
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Naomi H
Naomi HIllawarra, NSW

Great model for technology illiterate oldies

Love the ease of photography. No carrying around a huge bag with different ‘toys’. Messaging, phoning and smsing now a breeze. Mine is a used one my daughter gave to me. Best gift ever

Penelope C.
Penelope C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect every day phone !

The Camera quality is amazing and is clear and the zoom is clear, I love how there are multiple adjustable settings to change the outcome of the photo or video. Any games/apps run smoothly and it is easy to use to take notes or set reminders.

Purchased in for $1,099.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Randy M.
Randy M.

Good iPhone

One of the best phones I’ve ever had. It’s lightweight and easy to use, user friendly and responsive. The camera is reasonable. Plus really good value. Overall a great phone.

Amazing. Just Perfection

This is an amazing phone. I got it for Christmas (Gold, 5.8”) and it wonderful. Coming from an iPhone 7, I thought it would take some time to get used to not having a home button and using the gestures, but no, it is like I’ve been using it my whole life!

The Camera:
The camera is bloody amazing, especially portrait mode.

Battery:
Battery lasts great, even though its second hand!

Summary:
It is definitely a perfect phone, well worth the upgrade from a iPhone 7 or lower

RyzVF
RyzVFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can always be sure that the latest updated iPhone will tower above the rest

The latest updated iPhone is by far the best one yet the camera quality is turned off with this durability and screen brightness phenomenal are use my phone I leave for work purposes with 50-50 calls to messages and I cannot fault this. All apps run perfectly With no glitching. A phone well worth purchasing

Performance

Tania St ClairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally Satisfied

1/ Camera takes beautiful images just as well as my cannon
2/ The display is very easy to see in all light
3/ I use my phone to create images via a crosstitch app which is easy to do without a stylus
4/Never had a problem yet using any app on my phone

Purchased in for $1,598.

Dang N
Dang NSydney, NSW

Standard

We all know the quality of Apple products and this one is no different. The iPhone 11 Pro is the perfect size, the transition between apps is smooth and the camera quality is amazing. The cost however, very expensive.

Purchased in at Officeworks for $2,000.

Shania
Shania Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Product!

I have always been an iphone user but the Iphone 11 Pro is a fantastic product and I cannot fault it. The camera quality is unmatched both during day and night. The battery life is better than previous Iphones I have used. I use my Iphone mostly for calls, messaging and social media use. I would highly recommend the Iphone 11 pro.

Perfect choice for users switching to iPhone from android

I switched from my galaxy s10 to the iPhone 11 pro with high expectations, and man did this thing live up to them! The feel and look of the phone are something you have to experience for yourself and the midnight green is unique is beautiful. The night camera is particularly good on this phone and outperforms my android in every way. I would recommend anyone looking for a new phone in 2021 to pick up this phone as it won't disappoint!

Purchased in for $1,099.

Gio R
Gio RSouth West, WA

The Camera WOW

I have been iPhone user since 2009
Apple has come a long way
I have owned a few different models over the years from the iPhone 3GS
Great phone, ease of use but what really blows my mind is the camera on this phone.
Why would you buy a bulky DLSR camera?
I have never had a iPhone that has let me down.
Great battery life, quality of the screen is great, love the facial recognition
Only issue is Apple’s price tag

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,700.