Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch

2017 (with Touch Bar), 2017 (without Touch Bar), 2015 Early, etc...

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Almost 10 years and working well

Great bit of kit these macbooks with the metal. Using mine alomost 10 years and still runs well and the metal frame makes it strong and can be used of ages.

Purchased in February 2013 for $1,499.00.

Karina

Karina

Avoid Apple

Apple upgrade your computer constantly with no indication of what software they are going to lock you out of beyond if you happen to open that software. My computer has basically been obliterated and surprise, surprise, "I can buy replacement software in the Apple store". Never again will I buy Apple. If they can design computers they can inform you as to what damage is going to be done if you install their latest upgrades.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 failures in 6 months

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,590.00.

Laptops

Find out how Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch compares to other Laptops

neha b.

neha b.

Macc Book Pro With Touch Bar

Brilliant features. Stylish look, very light and quick to start up.No noise.Just love it. Bit difficult to operate if haven't used before but once knows everything,won't look for any other product

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,799.00.

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

transitioned from Windows to this one and i LOVE it

Okay so I have used Windows for a long time and just last year, I transitioned to Mac OS and I didn't had any problems, boot up takes 10 seconds even there are so many files. Touchbar is an additional feature! This recommended for professionals

Mila

MilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going strong

This is one of my favourite apple products! It’s very well built and extremely reliable with a good battery life. I use mine for work and I wouldn’t rely on any other laptop.

Indrayani Ranade

Indrayani RanadeSydney, NSW

Love my Mcbook - very fast very reliable

I bought my mcbook last year for personal use. I started working from home from March this year. I have been using this laptop for more than 50 hours a week and it has performed so well. Highly recommended. Very reliable and fast. Only thing that concerns me is it occasionally automatically goes blank- but it has happened only 3 or 4 times in past 8 months.

Purchased in October 2019 at Costco for $1,350.00.

KristenNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect for school

I got a MacBook Pro for my daughter at the start of year 9, she is now in year 11 and it has no problems. I got another one for my other daughter at the begining of this year.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,500.00.

Fahad A.

Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

I have used many laptops but like MacBook pro, I never used. This laptop is compatible. I never had any problems with it and everyone I know recommends this laptop to me. After I use it for sure I recommend it for everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Jono_6955

Jono_6955Sydney

Poor service from Apple regarding my warranty claim

Purchased in August 2018 at Apple Physical store for $119.00.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Looks beautiful and functions great as well

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

SergiiS

SergiiSSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best laptop I've had

The best laptop I've had. The materials very durable and it is still fast after 5 years.
It is still looks like brand new.
Does everything I do for office work or studies.

The only minus that coating on the screen started wearing out after 4 years, but apple replaced the screen for free.

Purchased in October 2015 at The Good Guys for $1,889.00.

Russell Pata

Russell Pata

So smooth and integrated. Elegant

You are either PC or Mac. This was my transition machine and I will never go back.
The smooth robust OS, beautiful build quality, compact size and huge performance reflect premium design and R&D.
I have used several high end PC laptops and none come close.
The integration of all apple products is a highlight.
They are expensive but unlike PC are not redundant in 6 months.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for $2,999.00.

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Apple Macbook Pro 13inch

Want a small but powerful laptop? Then look no further than the Apple Macbook Pro 13inch.
At 13inch, its small yet portable and allows you to use it for various purposes, whether it be for watching a movie, playing games or doing work, it won't fail to impress.
Being a working individual who conducts work online, I cannot complain since this product has made my life easy and convenient. The added features of a touch bar, high end encryption and amazing performance allows you to experience the best quality that you desire.
Love this macbook and would recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in April 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,975.00.

Kimbo S.

Kimbo S.Sydney, NSW

Macbook fan - what a Gem

Had my macbook for just over 2 years now and can't complain, what a wonderful product. It does everything it is designed for and even more. Great speed, slick design, works very well. Super fast chaging, the only thing is it get a tad hot but overall absolutely wonderful product.

Purchased in December 2017 for $2,800.00.

Joseph.P

Joseph.PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Macbook!

Lightning fast and super easy to use. Don't have to wait long for it to be ready to use and the Touchbar makes it so easy to find whatever you need to use.

Purchased in June 2019.

joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Great product. Love it a lot

Being a working individual who manages business online, this product is a great device that makes everything easy. Its easy access system such as Touch ID, password storing means that I can get to work faster each time I open my laptop.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Online store for $2,700.00.

Veronica B.

Veronica B.Sydney, NSW

Not good as my old MacBook

A little disappointed because the keyboard had problem and also the replacement of that caused other problem. I hope they will fix it because I was so happy with the old MacBook that lasts for 6 years!

Purchased in June 2017 at Apple Online store for $2,000.00.

leaf

leafSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my macbook

This is my first MacBook, and my previous laptop was a had a 19" screen and was not a Mac. I love my Mac, as I have other Apple products and liked that I could sync all my products. I have a small business and use it extensively for my business. I like that it is just the right size, not heavy, and is slim line.

I have not had any problems with my MacBook so far.

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Defective base

The base of the laptop would click at times. I took it to apple store castle towers and the guy said they could open it up in a special dust free environment. I was not happy with this resolution offer. So, I had the guy put the problem in writing and took it to JB HiFi for an exchange. I had to buy a terabyte so that they could temporarily load the content into it. In hindsight, it would be better to buy it from apple store itself. The stress of having to go through it, it was not worth it.