AppSolar

Excellent service, great product

Nothing was a problem. From the first telephone conversation to the installation of the panels everything was done in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism. Recommended App Solar to a friend who like me is totally satisfied with the product and service.

Installation
Purchase Price $5,000.00

Best Aftermarket Service

Much of the research on solar panels were done by my oldest son, who sifted through a lot of products and installers. He found AppSolar as the most helpful. Thus, armed with the extensive knowledge passed on, I already had a decision on the product I wanted. But I needed to vet myself the good experience promoted by my oldest son. True enough, these guys delivered a personal service quite wanting on many businesses nowadays. Apart from a good package they gave me, booking was quick within a two-week frame, all questions about the product and their kind of support were adequately answered, and correspondences on all queries do not tarry longer than 2 days. They dealt well a minor issue on the labeling of the switchboard even after 6 months from installation. Most of the time we rely on product warranty but often not realize the kind of workmanship warranty that could delivered - a confidence I saw with these people. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to my friends. My credit to Subhojit - the main guy who worked with me through all the process.

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Q Cells with optimisers, Solar Edge Inverter with remote App monitoring
System Size6.55 KW

Enquiry, advice and quotation

Anthony was so helpful over the phone. He has amazing knowledge, and was not at all pushy. He was very patient and understanding of our needs with all the necessary explanation. We would highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent knowledge and very helpful to the customer

Nothing but a great service they are making the move into getting solar so easy and are supper helpful with amazing prices for the level of equipment they are using

Tony from app solar was great to deal with knowledgeable, informative & completely easy to deal with. Tony knew his products and was really helpful in helping me to decide on the best system for my house. Tony responded to all my enquires and in a timely manner with all the answers I needed. Can’t speak highly enough with Tony and app solar

Hi Raymond thank you for your feedback and it is nice to see that you had a great experience dealing with AppSolar and Tony in particular. We hope to give you a similar experience post sales.

Expansion to existing PV system

It’s been 4 months since install, worked with me on Awning construction as this was expanding existing PV, Tony , Shah, Kelvin and the install team have been great to work with. Very happy

Hi James thank you for your feedback. Hope you do see the savings on your power bill.

Great customer service

I found tony easy to talk to and explained everything to me in plain English. Answered all my questions gave me the advice I asked for honestly. Well it seemed right to me I rang my provider with questions that Tony had informed me to ask and got them answers also. Once I said I’d go ahead he informed me I could have a further discount which is better in my pocket than there’s. so thanks Tony.

HI Kate thank you for your feedback and it is nice to see that you had a great experience dealing with AppSolar and Tony in particular. We hope to give you a similar experience post sales.I hope so too. Thx.

Happy

I found it very easy to deal with Tony, always helpful and informative. The installation went through without a hitch, and Tony has offered to deal with any enquiry needed. Highly recommended

Thank you for your feedback Chris. It was great working with you. Hope to maintain the high standard of customer service and workmanship.

great

I am delighted to post a review on this company app solar. I found Kelvin very informative on this product & was very helpful in me making my decision to install Appsolar on my house.The men who did the installation were very polite & friendly in the installation was done in an afternoon. All rubbish was removed I cannot fault this company

Thank you for your feedback Betty. It was great working with you. We will certainly pass on the feedback to Kelvin and our installation team and try to keep doing the same.

I feel relaxed and happy

I really feel very happy and satisfied with my new solar system which already started generating power. Shah was really very good to provide accurate information and support about various solar products which helped me to make the right decision. Thanks AppSolar team.

Thank you for your feedback Froid. It was great assisting you in selecting the best system for your needs.

So happy with our new solar system

The team from Appsolar were so helpful with making our decision to get our solar from them, especially Tony who always spoke to us when we weren't sure about something. Even now after having the unit on the house after 2 months and he is still there for us. The install went so smoothly and it was explained well on how to use it. The phone App is excellent. Even when you aren't home you are able to see what is happening and when home you can look at the app to know how many appliances you can put on and not use the grid. We have been very happy with our Appsolar system. Thanks to Tony and the rest of the Appsolar team.

Hi Lisa thank you for feedback. It was great working with you. Nice to hear that you are making the maximum use of the monitoring system.

This system and the AppSolar team is excellent.

I did my own research in solar for 3 months and finally decided to go with AppSolar. The amount of knowledge Shah had was really useful to me.He suggested me the best quality products. They were quick with their installation and Greg was extremely neat and tidy with his job. It was nice to have the new smart meter installed on the same day. Shah did a very good job in total.

Hi Alex thank you for your feedback and referrals. It was great working with you.

Fantastic Products and Personal Service!

Living in Rural Country NSW, we had solar put on from a different company. The system didn't work properly and even though under warranty, they would never get back to us to help resolve our problem.
I saw that Appsolar was in our area and contacted them on Facebook to get a quote; we needed at bigger system and the other one fixed. These people are absolutely amazing, friendly, genuine people. They were honest, truthful and did exactly what they said they would do, which was put on a new system and fix our old one.
Our new, 5kw system is amazing and the old, 5kw system is fixed and everything is working just fantastically.
I would recommend Appsolar 100%. Their service and post-service care is fantastic; they personally care about each individual family and their needs. In addition, you can get hold of them via text message and email and they respond so quickly. My parents now have a system on through Appsolar, as well as 2 of our friends.
Appsolar cares about COUNTRY RURAL PEOPLE and their service and care cannot be faulted.

Hi Lisa thank you for your feedback and referrals. It was great dealing with you and nice to see you that you trusted us right from the start which made it easier for us. Hope we have lived up to your expectations.

Great after market service and competitive pricing

Tony is a great solar rep to work with. The amount of knowledge he had was good and suggested us the best quality products. He was proactive and always got back to me. I did my research for a couple of months and decided to go ahead with AppSolar. They have been quick with their installation and Greg and his team were extremely neat and tidy with their installation. It was nice to have the new smart meter installed during installation and have the system working straight away. It was a complete install over a day. Shah has been great with the after market service and followed with me for a couple of weeks after installation to make sure everything was working fine. I would certainly recommend AppSolar to everyone looking for Solar Systems.

Hi Paul & Kerry thank you for the response and recommendation. It was great working with you.