125, 50, 150 (See All)
See the Best Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aprilia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    Neil
    NeilAdelaide

Excellent acceleration

I have a black 05 125cc model. Previously owned mainly large road bikes I am really impressed with the performance and cool styling of the Mojito. It's a very comfortable ride and doesn't lag performance with a pillion passenger. I have also ridden it on the highway and in the surrounding Adelaide, South Australia hillside. It's a bit more expensive than others out there but it's not an Asian built throwaway.
    Style, performance, comfort, reliability

quantumrob
    quantumrobPerth, Western Australia

Great little Scooter, so much fun

Loved this scooter. You could certainly tell it was made by a company that produces Sports motorbikes. The handling is amazing, great suspension also and definately has those great Italian looks.

It was very reliable and never missed a beat

The only reason I sold it was because it was only 50cc and i needed more power.

They are expensive to buy, but as soon as you ride it, you can understand why, A classy machine. Just a shame Aprilia don't do a 250cc Mojito, instead only opting for a 50cc or 125cc
    Very stylish, great handling and suspension. A great scooter
    Expensive to buy

Good

Awesome machine, but it is a real pity about the chrome not being solid enough to handle a coastal environment.
    It is a peppy good looking ride, certainly cannot complain a bit about the performance and looks.
    Well, we live near the ocean, and typical Italian chroming has become pitted and rusted. The luggage rack/bar is the worst, but even the chromed plastic has become pitted, and the headlamp is getting bad. I replaced the mirrors with aftermarket black powder coated ones. Not as cool as chrome, but does not rust up.

Scooters

Find out how Aprilia Mojito compares to other Scooters

Good

Dav
    Davasked
    Mojito 50

Hi. I have an Aprilia Habana Mojito 2007 50ccm 2T motorcycle. But It seems to me that it is not the 2007 model because of the handlebars. Even when I check with my chassis number it doesn't give me right parts or pictures of motorcycle like mine. My question is where can I find history of Mojito/Habana/Custom scooters? And can anyone tell me the differences? If there is anyone with who I can discuss a few things about this motorcycle please contact me on my email dasaizkanzasa@gmail.com. Thank You! :)

Atomic
    Atomicasked
    Mojito

Wondering whats the best aftermarket rear shock for my Mojito 150? Its bottoming out with two up.
    Thanks,

Aprilia Mojito 150

No reviews yet
    Aprilia Mojito 50

Aprilia Mojito 50

CategoryScooters and Learner Approved BikesScooters and Learner Approved BikesScooters and Learner Approved Bikes
    Engine Capacity124cc149cc49cc