Aprilia RSV 1000 R

Aprilia RSV 1000 R

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Grin factor +

After 4 years without a bike I started my hunt for a new bike. For the past 6 years I had thought that the CBR1000RR was the only bike for me. Coming off my 1996 GSXR600 SRAD that was described as a bike that "does not suffer fools gladly" I was excited to ride a bike with 67% more power. What a let down. The bike was SO well sorted that it really was boring. I felt like you would sit on it and suddenly you would arrive at your destination. When I finally took the Aprilia for a ride my world changed. I hopped off the bike and my hands were shaking. My heart pounding and my head hot from concentration. The beauty of the design is a pleasure to look at and I have to wonder why I dont see more of these on the road.
Gucci spec as standard with an Ohliens shock and steering damper. Oz forged wheels. More carbon than you can wave a stick at. Smooooth power delivery with a punch up top. Fit and finish top notch
the swapping of the indicator and horn standard means lots of beeping when you are getting used to it. standard pipes are very quiet... serves a purpose but I would rather some LOUD!