100% · 120%

JoshPerth, Western Australia

Clark Kent
Clark KentSouth East Queensland, QLD90 posts

Superb allrounder

Owner for last 3 years, wife often pillioned on back and ideal for 2 up touring. Most other bikes seem rather gutless by comparison(ZX 1400 excluded)

Capable of very good economy and bike continually attracts attention despite being 6 years old. Very robust drivetrain and gearbox is slick in operation. Capable of 5L per 100km fuel consumption. Engines are extremely robust design. Fantastic bike!
Grunt and accessible torque delivery
Sportster position was wearing on all day rides.

Ale Dors
Ale DorsVictoriaAustralia37 posts

Best motorbike I had in my life

I bought my first motorbike 16 years old and I had several one since then. My last one before the "Busa" was a Honda CBR 600RR. When I went look my Hayabusa, I got scared by its size, weight and power. However, just after a couple squares driving it, I felt in love. It is really stable, even at considerable high speeds. I have my Busa almost for 2 years now. The maintenance is very low. The bike is extremely reliable. Fuel Economy is not bad, 15 km/l. I do recommend it.
Stable, Reliable, Economic.
Australian speed limits are too low for the "Busa"
Shane Baillie
Shane BaillieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best of the Best

The latest version of the Hayabusa is an absolute beast whilst still retaining the finesse and agility of a pure racing machine. Finish and overall performance exceeds its competitors. This motorcycle is a gift from above to the discerning rider who knows and expects absolute perfection. There is no imperfections.
Power & Handling
ottouberswengen
ottouberswengen8 posts

johnmac59
johnmac599 posts

The Best Bike I've ever Owned (twice)

Brutal power, ridiculous speed, looks great in grey, blue or white and when I got rid of my first one I had to get another. I had about fifteen bikes and I'm 50 years old so I know what I'm doing. Treat yourself!

pollardt
pollardt

The bike is totally awesome. The power of the beast is breath taking and the speed 300+ is exhilarating and it doesn't take long to get there. The handling, its stability and the ease at which you can throw it around is bloody amazing for such a big bike. I own one and would swap it for anything else.
The power, the handling and the fuel economy.
Chews through back tyres like a bunch of kids in a lolly jar, a dead set radar finder and hard to hang onto on full throttle, you need velcro on your pants and on the bike seat!
dchester