8Aptamil Profutura 4

4.3

Johnson
JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

My baby just love it

My daughter enjoyed so much with the experience of having Aptamil Profutura series from State 1-4. She does not even try other baby formula brands, which makes us very picky. Show details
simplegall
simplegallSydney, NSW10 posts
  Verified 4

daughter love this product since she was baby

my daughter had been drinking profutura baby milk powder since she was a newborn from stage 1 and she is now 3 years old and on to stage 4. no problems so far and most importantly no weird taste. easy to prepare as well. she drink about 150ml each time min. she needs to drink this min once a day. the only problem is that it is very hard to find in store. have to bought it online with min 3 cans for free delivery. Show details
Esther
EstherSydney, NSW8 posts
  Fair Incentive 4

Perfect

This is great baby powder for my son aged 4years old. He has to drink it once a day with other food. He has start to drink this brand when he was very little Show details
petk
petkPerth4 posts

Excellent!

Baby with two year old to drink three meals of milk powder, compared with several kinds of milk powder eventually chose this brand, because this is lactose ingredients without flavor, and taste very light, not easy to fire, but to supplement their own dha! At present, the baby milk has no side effects and feels good.

Boyang B
Boyang BAU4 posts

As good as A2

Living with my sister recently. Her kid start drink Aptamil pro 4 after turning 2 yrs old. Helping her to prepare the formula, I think it smell like vanilla. It is a little bit cheaper than A2. The most important thing is it is not that hard to buy. There is a woolies near my work place, I can help her to buy the formula after work. Would recommend to my friend.

Ye Z
Ye ZAU4 posts

Great baby formula

My baby love it. It tastes not too sweet but really delicious. It is also easy to prepare, and the powder is easy to dissolve. There is not side effect so far. Full of nutrition and good for baby's growth. It is my baby's favourite one. This brand has good reputation and we trust it.

Yoyo
YoyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great Formula for Toddlers

When my brother's daught turned 2 years old, I bought a few packs of Aptamil 4 as a gift for her since she enjoyed Aptamil Profutura 3. She loved it and I heard that sometimes she liked it mixed with Milo. Her mum told me that her daughter grew really fast and didn't get cold at daycare this winter. She was very happy with the product and asked me to buy few more packs for her.

Eve
Eve

Good formula

This formula has a different taste comparing with the brand i used to buy. It tastes not too sweet otherwise i would worry about too much suger for his teeth. My son seems ok with the new replacement. The nutritious suggests it has a new function for the immune system. And my son indeed has less illnesses. BTW he is two and half he had this formula twice a day.

Mandy
Mandy6 posts

Great but not suitable for my child

The Product seemed to be a good product it was easy to prepare and I found it was a fair price in comparison to other brands. Aptamil was highly recommended to me by many people but it just didn't suit my daughters sensitive stomach and caused her discomfort and wind.

Nina
NinaMelbourne6 posts

Product is excellent

My little girl only wants this formula, but it's very hard from supermarket and Chemist. Most of the shop is out of stock. I was running around and checking all of the chemist and supermarket at my area, but I couldn't get any at all. We are trying to find the substitute for her at the moment.

Show reply

steven
stevenBrisbane10 posts
  Verified 4

This product is quite good at the this state now

Yes easy to prepare and you only need to follow the normal way to do and prepare it.

They prefer to drink it. We always buy this item.

Not obvious other reaction of the side effect I think right now. This product is quite good at the this state now.

Tess D
Tess Dmelbourne4 posts

Good but pricey

The formula is easy to prepare. I tried it because the aptamil gold 4 is not available. However my daughter seems to like the Gold than this Pro. Good thing there is no side effects on her. For $26 I think I will still stick to the Gold if available.

Amay
AmayMelbourne4 posts

Not too hard to get one

I always feed my babies with aptamil profutura products since the very beginning, so just sticking to this brand and this series. No problems as usual. Very easy to prepare and to be dissolved and digested. It is much easier to get stage 3 and 4 than the 2, however there still seems to be a shortage of it recently.

Tom
TomAU5 posts

Great product

Just transferred from stage 3 to stage 4 and again sticking to this brand. Great stuff as usual. Very easy to be dissolved and very little residual indeed. There seems to be a shortage of formula supply recently but luckily I have stored enough for the kid. Overall it's great .

Lei
Lei

Excellent quality

The formula is quite good to the nutrition needed for my baby. He like it very much. It is very easy to prepare like all other formula, and easy to solve in the warm water. My kids alway eat formulas of Aptamil, no side effect has occur. Saft, easy buying, reseanable price.