1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (8)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (13) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (13)
K86

K86Perth, WA

BEST formula for baby

I couldn't breastfeed and exclusively pumped my milk for 3 months straight then started introducing some formula into the breastmilk and by 8 months she was on this formula with NO issues whatsoever. Very expensive but highly recommend!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $38.50.

Doris T.

Doris T.

Not for my baby

I tried to give my baby this formula because it is more expensive than my regular Gold+ and seems supreme. But my baby immediately got diarrhea after one feed. So I stopped Profutura and gave her back the Gold+ and she's fine since. Maybe it's just my baby's reaction to the probiotic thing. She's always reacted bad to probiotic. So after all, expensive doesn't always mean better. What suits the baby is the best.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $33.00.

Pablo M.

Pablo M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit for our baby

We had to start our baby on formula right from the get-go and we had to try several brands as they were either giving her cholic or constipation. Quite honestly, it was a bit of a pain until we found Aptamil Profutura. We've been buying this brand since stage 1 (we're now on 3) and has worked like a charm, never any issues. Granted, every baby is different but for us, it has been a perfect fit.
I'd say the only issue so far has been finding it at times, so we ended up buying through e-commerce (though this speaks more about the retailers than the product itself)

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $29.99.

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing. There is no better

I’m using this formulae for my second child now and she loves it.
All other formylas made my first born unsettled.
I have researched ingredients and benefits and it provides the best for babies.
Slightly more expensive than others but its worth the price.

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $35.99.

MFLY

MFLY

Excellent for mums who don’t breast’s feed

My baby was on another brand of formula from birth being bottle fed and I changed it to Apatamil, after that digestion was so much better for her and genuinely liked this brand better

Purchased in October 2019 for $35.00.

Liz t.

Liz t.Sydney, NSW

Great quality formula that my baby loves

My baby has been on Aptamil Profutura 1 since he was 1 month old. He has tried other formulas but found this one doesn't have that nasty smell and it has probiotics which is great. My baby was underweight 2.6kg but now is 7.4kg at 4 months. He does have a problem with reflux but we use the Aptamil feed thickener with the formula and it definitely helps keep his milk down. Mumstore by Nutricia (the manufacturer) offer free delivery if you order 3 tins.

Purchased in March 2020 at MumStore by Nutricia for $36.00.

Johnson

JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My baby just love it

My daughter enjoyed so much with the experience of having Aptamil Profutura series from State 1-4. She does not even try other baby formula brands, which makes us very picky.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Toddler loves it and it's helped with constipation!

Other formulas would make my daughter vomit or spit up milk chunks. Some would make her very constipated. She would only go once every 2-3 days. Some she didn't like the taste of and would spit it out. Some she would tolerate but would only drink 50-100ml day. Since switching to profutura after reading the great reviews my daughter now passes stool once a day and she drinks about 300ml a day with no side effects. She loves it!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good, little expensive, and hard to find in store

This baby formula is very hard to find in store, so I have to keep an eye on it all the time. Not sure due to the factory supply problem or what. But all in all, it is a very good baby milk, no side effect has been found so far.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

A little better than Aptamil Gold, but no better than A2

This product is better soluble in water than the counterpart of Aptamil Gold, but the taste is not as good as A2, of course, this is my personal taste. No side effects have been found.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $31.49.

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Great product

First things first; this formula personally helped our little one tremendously.
BUT she has always been a relatively easy going baby and has been had an issue with any formula, breast milk, various bottles or teats, so these reviews will always be relative as each baby will be different.
So ours loved this milk and it really made a noticeable difference to our daughters colic symptoms. Combined with the Dr. Browns colic bottles we’ve been using, all 3 of us have had a drastically better quality of life!

Purchased in December 2018.

Ipshita P.

Ipshita P.

Perfect! Difficult to find stock instore.

This was easy to prepare and mix and my baby preferred this to other formula brands. However, the stage 2 is nearly impossible to find in stores and so was forced to opt for the gold instead.

Purchased in January 2019.

simplegall

simplegallSydney, NSW

daughter love this product since she was baby

my daughter had been drinking profutura baby milk powder since she was a newborn from stage 1 and she is now 3 years old and on to stage 4. no problems so far and most importantly no weird taste. easy to prepare as well. she drink about 150ml each time min. she needs to drink this min once a day. the only problem is that it is very hard to find in store. have to bought it online with min 3 cans for free delivery.

Purchased in April 2019 for $28.00.

Charles C.

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

My children love it

I trust this product because my children have never had any bad reactions to it. I have tried other brands, but there was always an upset tummy , diarrhoea or my children just never liked the taste.
I know for my family Aptamil is great! But I wouldn’t recommend continuing to buy it if your child doesn’t like it.
It is Well instructed for showing how to use and it does help if you remember to always make it a warm bottle.

Purchased in January 2019.

Highly recommended

I started my baby on this formula after having issue breast feeding. My doctor recommended it after she used it with her children. I now Comp feed and my baby adjusted to this formula easily without any constipation or other issues. He is now gaining weight at the expected rate and is a happy baby.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $32.00.

Breastfed ChildYes

Esther

EstherSydney, NSW

Perfect

This is great baby powder for my son aged 4years old. He has to drink it once a day with other food. He has start to drink this brand when he was very little

Purchased in December 2018 for $28.89.

Breastfed ChildYes

Yvonne

Yvonne

Feeding is easy!

Easy to make and dissolves well. Clear directions on the tin. Scoop and design of the tin makes bottle making a one handed job - great when holding baby in the other arm!

Baby appears to enjoy this product, taking every drop offered with no ill effect at any point.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

My daughter loves it

I have given this formula since my baby was 6 months. I think it is quite good as she never had a diarrhea causing by this formula but she used to have diarrhea due to other formula product, better not to mention. It is easy to prepare and my daughter loves it

Ad

Perfect for baby with constipation!!

heichai

heichaisydney

better then the gold

I use to feed my baby with the aptamil gold, but it was really hard to find one from supermarket, so I took this one instead, as they are from the same company, and the formula are very similar. this is a very good to take the place of aptamil gold

Samuel B.

Samuel B.asked

Profutura

Hi I’m just wondering if all profutura has been canceled. I’m unable to find a store that stocks it within Victoria

Aptamil
Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Samuel,

I'm sorry to hear you have been unable to locate the Aptamil Profutura. The Profutura formula has been upgraded recently and stores have been running out of the old stock and can order the new version. You can ask the grocery manager from your local store to order in the new version. Another option is ordering online from www.nutriciastore.com.au. If you require more assistance please feel free to contact the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500 (AUS) or 0800 438 500 (NZ). Kind regards, Saskia

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Profutura 1

Hi can Aptamil Profutura 1 give a 3 month old cramps in the stomach and gas. She seems to have quite a bit since fully going on the formula

Aptamil
Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Carolyn, Give us a call at the Nutricia Careline so we can help you further. ph 1800438500 Sue Careline Nutritionist.

Shaz

Shazasked

Profutura

Is it okay to store a few bottles after preparation in the refrigerator for night feeds. (Profutura 1).

Anna Celeste
Anna Celeste

No, you can store the sterilised water in bottles in the fridge in preparation for feeding, but once the formula has been put into the bottle, it must be drunk immediately and the leftovers discarded.

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives

Compare all 4 Aptamil Profutura
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $36.00$36.00$29.99$29.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234