MPN:DM067-A

100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Apuro DM067-A? Claim your listing.

Eric Noack
Eric NoackHunter Region, NSW208 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Jacko
Jacko7 posts

Really good ice cream maker

This is great. We have a family of three and my husband is on a diabetic (no sugar) diet. I throw in some cream, milk, sweetener and vanilla and turn it on whilst we are eating dinner - just the turn of a timer. After 30 minutes we have nice creamy ice-cream for desert. I even forgot to use the bucket once (stupid moment) and the machine was very forgiving. Show details
Dan GSydney, NSW23 posts
Manuela
ManuelaSydney6 posts

The Best Ice Cream Maker and Affordable

With this ice cream maker you can make all ice creams and sorbets you like. Chocolate ice cream and super creamy ones get really fluffy and tasty! Easy to use, you just put the timer on and if you hear that the machine is having hard time to spin means the ice cream is probably ready. Very solid and high quality product.

Show details

Geoff PSydney, NSW40 posts

Very nice Ice cream maker - with compressor

I bought this machine a week or so ago and have made three batches of icecream so far with great results. The compressor is quiet, the size of the maker is good, the freeze down time is excellent and I have made some great icecream with it. The booklet only comes with one recipe, but if you use that as a base, you can easily make your own, or go online and search for other recipes and ideas. It is early days yet but this appears to be a well made Australian product.

MelN

Hi there, how is your Apuro ice cream maker going? Any issues? I'm torn between it, and the Lello Musso which is considerably expensive. I'm happy to save the cash if it's a solid machine that produces awesome ice cream. I do not want to have to put it in the freezer at the end to firm it up, can anyone advise if you need to do that please?

MelN

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your super fast response. Sounds like you've got me out of trouble haha!

Brand Manager for Apuro DM067-A? Claim your listing.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers