Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS

Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

In love!!!

I absolutely love this Luvele 24 hour yoghurt maker. I spent countless hours scouring the internet for a descent yoghurt maker which could meet my needs for GI issues. Not only does the luvele fulfil my requirements for 24 hr yoghurt making, it has exceeded my expectations. My first batch of yoghurt using Barambah's organic unhomogenised milk came out so thick and creamy and I have my second batch in the luvele maker right this minute! My next batch I'm thinking about straining into some kind of labne or cheese. Oh and the downloadable yoghurt recipe book is a gem!!

Purchased in August 2019.

Great yogurt maker

I am happy with the processing and delivery times. It was an interstate order and it took 5 days including a weekend.
The yogurt maker is easy to set up and use and I really like the glass container although the calendar dial on the lid is a little fiddly and will not get much use.
I decided to try the “Recipe for the Thickest Tub Set Homemade Yogurt Ever” on your website and it turned out fantastic. It was certainly the thickest I have ever had.
Without a doubt, I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Luvele.com.au for $96.95.

Cheers Greg!

Exceeded expectations!

In the quest to improve the health of my 5-year old son who has Crohn’s Disease, we have adopted the SCD diet and were desperate to try the 24-hour yoghurt championed by so many people. This product from Luvele has exceeded expectations. It is incredibly easy to use, produces a perfect yoghurt every time and looks great on the bench!

Purchased in April 2019.

Unbelievable, thanks for sharing :)

Perfect for me!

I have been making yoghurt for around 8 years using 2 Easiyo yoghurt makers. As I ferment mine for at least 24 to 36 hours it was a real chore as I had to re-heat the water every 12 hours so as to keep the temperature of the water at the required fermenting heat. I finally found the Luvele which has a 2 litre version which was perfect for me as I was making 2 litres each week plus the added bonus & the main reason I decided to try the Luvele is that it was electric which meant I didn't have to be so hands on making my yoghurt any more. I have made 2 lots of yoghurt so far & love the ease of use. I would highly recommend the 2 litre version if you need to make a larger quantity. Otherwise the smaller version making 2 bottles would be equally as good I feel. I bought it directly from the Luvele website.

Purchased in May 2019.

Thanks for Sharing Anne :)

excellent yogurt maker

I am really enjoying my new yogurt maker. Ive never made yogurt before and so far I’ve made 2 batches of coconut yogurt and it’s been easy and tastes great!

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Joanne, Luv it!

Perfect

I’m loving my yogurt maker. I pondered over which one to buy, but in the end decided to plump for the one large big container. It was right for our family needs.
It’s so simple to use, easy to keep clean, fits well in the kitchen, space wise, and is a joy to use. I’ve always put off making yogurt as thought it must be a bit of a faff, and didn’t know you could buy one large container machines.

I decided to buy your machine as opposed to the cheaper one on the market because I liked the idea of a glass container, not plastic.

I make SCD yogurt from homemade almond milk with a sheep milk starter. It’s a runny yogurt, but perfect for multiple uses and tastes fabulous.

Purchased in March 2019.

Thanks for sharing!

Our favourite kitchen applicance

We love the Pure plus yogurt maker. Not only much better quality and tasting yogurt than store bought but cost effect to boot.
Really well thought out design; simple, easy to use, stylish and a perfect sized pot.
I enquired about getting a lost seal for the pot and have been very impressed with the service and promptness of reply.
Well done!

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks Dave, that's great news!

Great addition to our kitchen

We love the Pure Plus yogurt maker, it works flawlessly, and we can highly recommend it. Much nicer than store bought yogurt, and so easy and convenient. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

Awesome Feedback!!!

Beautiful yogurt

I’m sold. I have had this yogurt maker for a couple of months and it’s used at least x3/month.
I’ve chucked out all the other yogurt makers I have as this is the only one for me.
I like how it does a big batch, rather than little pots.
I like how it makes SCD yogurt, fermented for 24hrs. It’s never failed and is always thick and creamy - tangy-ness depends upon the started you use.
I use different cultures, ranging from store bought yogurt (my favourite is Coles Indulgent Greek Style Yoghurt, which is easy and cheap to get in a small pot) to Bulgarian and mild cultures purchased online.
Their website is also very helpful, informative and full of good information for your yogurt adventures.

Purchased in January 2019 for $89.00.

Luv this!!!!

Love it - Everything you promised was delivered!

Yogurt - taste is fantastic. Easy to use and I think the fact that the Yogurt compartment is made of glass and not plastic is the number one reason why I purchased the product. Love it!

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks Karen!

Best Coconut Yoghurt

We love our new yoghurt maker. Our coconut yoghurt is now beautifully thick and creamy with a lovely sour tang to it. We are looking forward to fermenting fruit and other foods now. They only let down was how thin the glass jar was that comes with the machine but have found other jars and pyrex bowls work just as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Thanks for sharing Nikki

Easy way to get homemade yogurt into your daily routine

I've only used the Pure Plus Yogurt Maker once so far but we were impressed with the first batch. It is exactly what we were hoping for and look forward to trying out different techniques in future attempts.

It is easy to use, allowing you to include homemade yogurt making into your daily routine.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Awesome Dean! Thanks for sharing

Brilliant yogurt maker!

I've made so many different types of yogurt, the amount of health benefits of different cultures, 24 hour culture is a real eye opener. Making them for my son ( who has an an autoimmune disease , and experimenting with different types of yogurts! Can't speak highly enough - thank you - Levele !

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks Sue :)

Great Yogurt Maker

I'm a first time yogurt maker and found the yogurt maker very easy to use. I purchased this product to make 24 hour yogurt and using organic, unhomogenized, pasturised milk the yogurt has turned out thick and tasty. Looking forward to making cream cheese next. A great size container, I am very happy not to have to wash individual containers.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Luv it Jared, Thanks for sharing

Love my Luvele

I really love the Luvele yoghurt maker I purchased. I actually purchased so I could make my own natto but I have also tried a couple of batches of raw milk yoghurt which turned out delicious. I think I preferred using the smaller containers as it didn't get as much condensation and I can keep them in smaller lots. I also strained some to make cream cheese so yum. Next I will be trying some coconut yoghurt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Awesome use of the yogurt maker!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Great machine

Hi Joe
Yes I’m very happy with my luvele yoghurt maker. It helps me produce beautiful yoghurt and so easily. Never done it before.
I would though like to use smaller sized containers so that I can put four small jars in. Do you know if this is possible?
Claudia

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love my yoghurt maker

Melissa Joseph
Oct 19, 5:47 PM AEDT

Hi Joe
I made yoghurt for the first time and it turned out lovely and thick, I used a milk powder that you suggest in the basic yoghurt recipe but left it on accidentally for nearly 20 hours before I realised I wasn’t making the SCD recipe which turned out perfect anyway. Next I’m trying the coconut yoghurt.
Melissa
Ps also will be purchasing the smaller glass container soon.

Sent from my iPad

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Great to hear Lilly :)

Any kind of yogurt!

It’s many years that I love make my yogurt by myself. Of all the yogurt makers that I used, this is absolutely the best! Choice of temperature, time it’s really the crown to every recipe. Huge container allow to prepare just one per Week. It will be a great healthy gift

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thanks for the support :)

Loving my Luvele!

I am a follower of "Undoctored" with Dr. William Davis. He advocates making L. Reuteri Yogurt. I made my first batch of yogurt with the Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt maker last week. I added strawberries and Stevia liquid clear to the yogurt and it was delicious. The Luvele yogurt maker is my new best friend in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
So good to hear Jody, thanks for sharing your story :)

LOVE IT! perfect SCD friendly coconut yoghurt!

I made the date sweetened coconut cashew yoghurt from Luvele’s website. Turned out perfect first attempt using GI Prohealth yoghurt starter and tastes delicious! Love this product so much! The yoghurt is so quick and easy to prepare and the second time is even easier when you know what your doing. Will always have a batch on the go to keep up with our households demand.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Great to hear Sal. Thanks for your support :)

If you use UHT milk, you don’t have to heat it first.
Thanks for your message, Yes actually I have heard that before :)

Hi,what temperature of water have to fill in base of yogurt maker 2l jar?
Just straight from the cold water tap is all I do.In theory around 38, but I put cold, the machine heats fast the water to the right temperature by itself and I don’t see difference.

Hi i have just bought the yogurt maker and want to start making yogurt with raw milk but I am reading conflicting advice, do I heat raw milk or not? I have read that the raw milk bacteria compete with the yogurt starter and takes over the bacteria from the yogurt starter. What's your opinion on this? Also I want to use raw cows milk (not got raw goat / sheep milk yet) but use sheep yogurt with live cultures, is this ok? I'v read that if using raw milk the culture needs to be started in pasteurised milk first, is this true?
HI I have found that regardless of whether the milk is raw or not I have had to heat it to 80*C for 10 minutes. Otherwise it does not thicken properly.This message comes from Barb Hodgens who is the head of content & recipe creation at Luvele. Hi, thanks for your question. I can totally relate to your concerns and good on you for doing some research into this. When it comes to raw dairy you will find diverse and sometimes alarmist information.   I am not an expert but I have done my share of research too. I’m not sure where you are from but in Melbourne, real raw milk is illegal to sell. I’m going to assume you have access to a dairy – Lucky you! I have never made yogurt from fresh raw milk yogurt. I have only used organic raw milk marketed as ‘Bath milk’ and ‘Made by Cow’ which is quite different from the ‘real’ thing and very safe.   First up, I would enquire about the health & wellbeing of the cows. It is important they are antibiotic & hormone free. The beauty of raw milk is that you DO NOT need to heat the milk to make yogurt. The native bacteria and live enzymes are killed off it heated and is essentially pasteurisation. Furthermore, the milk also must be very fresh. Sterilization of your yogurt glass jar is important – also consider contamination – what was the milk transferred in etc?   I imagine that there is always a risk that if the milk contains bad bacteria of some kind, that it could out number the good bacteria in your starter culture. Throughout history, I’m sure this has always been a possibility. Your nose will tell you if this has happened. Our yogurt makers are the perfect environment for yogurt starter culture to thrive so I would imagine this is rare in a consistent, stable environment.   I have never used sheep yogurt as a starter culture in cow’s milk before. Sorry, I can’t give you first-hand experience with that. I have only an intuitive response.   I am concerned that commercial yogurt won’t have enough good (or alive) bacteria in it to re-inoculating raw milk. If there are only a few specifies left they will have a big fight on their hands to compete with everything else in the milk. (I may be wrong) I personally never make yogurt from commercial yogurt based on I want the most therapeutic and probiotic yogurt possible. I only use a freeze-dried starter culture. A sachet of starter culture makes enough yogurt for a year and I it is perfect every time. Feel free to give it a go though. Use ½ a cup to give it a good chance.   I would agree that raw milk would require a dairy based starter.   Keep in mind that raw milk yogurt will be very runny – similar to goat milk yogurt. If you use Made by Cow milk, the yogurt is as thick as conventional milk. I make yogurt from Demeter, biodynamic full cream unhomogenised or Made by Cow and both have a thick layer of cream on top - amazing – but neither would be as beneficial as raw.   Please let us know how you go.