MPN: LPPYM300WAUS

Natalina I.

Natalina I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Product!

Very happy with my Luvele Pure Plus Yoghurt Maker. Good size, not bulky, great colour, easy to use and clean. Love the 3 temperature settings, 24 hour timer and 2 litre container. Good price and free delivery was a bonus. Have tried different methods and never fails. The videos, recipes and tips are helpful. My yoghurt is thick, creamy and smooth. Not as sour as the unflavoured ones. Don't have to sweeten it and great on the waist. So cheap to make too. At $2.39 for 2 litres of milk. My gut has improved alot. So no more probiotic tablets (expensive). Can't stop eating it. Thank you Luvele for making a great product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Natalina, we are so glad to hear your homemade yogurt has been a success and that your gut health is improving. Also, thanks for the great photos, your yogurt looks deliciously thick & creamy, nice job :))

JulianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS

I have recently bought this machine for yoghurt making and just love it. It makes 2 L at the time. I mainly use powder milk bacause is so convenient. In this way I don't have to go to the shops to buy any ingredients as I use a portion of the previous yoghurt batches as starter (which I keep in the freezer). Since I bought the machine (in May 2020) I haven't bought Greek yoghurt anymore. Now I am experimenting with almond milk.
The delivery of product was very fast. Thank you Luvele.

Purchased in May 2020 at Luvele for A$97.00.

AnneNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect yoghurt

Purchased in June 2019 at Luvele.com.au for A$99.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the amazing review and feedback Anne, we are so glad to hear your are still enjoying your homemade yogurt one year in :))

Novelty / Snack Makers

Find out how Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

Yoghurt maker - simple and handsome

I love my LUVELE yoghurt maker. It makes two litres of thick creamy yoghurt for the cost of full cream milk. So easy to use. It also matches my kitchen :)

Purchased in October 2019 for A$95.00.

Amazing!

Kookaburra

KookaburraWaitui

Yoghurt making made easy

I bought this yoghurt maker earlier this year and make about 2 x 2L each and every week. It makes amazing yoghurt, of a very consistent quality. I usually 'process' for 12 hours, but occasionally let it go for 24. It always turns out great. Using long life milk, milk powder, and 'new' yoghurt which has been frozen in 50ml batches, it takes me less than 5 minutes to get a new lot started. It's so easy. The company has a presence in Australia and the service is wonderful.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$95.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing, glad your enjoying your Luvele yogurt maker :)

DBaker

DBakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

L. Reuteri yogurt success

I made the L. Reuteri yoghurt which is tricky. I failed my first batch by heating and over thickening extra cream milk, but tweaked it and got it right second try using a dash of standard yogurt cultures and forgoing the pre-heat. The luvele worked perfectly and the choice of temperature settings is ideal. 24hrs at 38c and just a few biogaia tablets made tasty tangy yoghurt.

Purchased in July 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Luv this, thanks for sharing

Tash

TashCanberra

In love!!!

I absolutely love this Luvele 24 hour yoghurt maker. I spent countless hours scouring the internet for a descent yoghurt maker which could meet my needs for GI issues. Not only does the luvele fulfil my requirements for 24 hr yoghurt making, it has exceeded my expectations. My first batch of yoghurt using Barambah's organic unhomogenised milk came out so thick and creamy and I have my second batch in the luvele maker right this minute! My next batch I'm thinking about straining into some kind of labne or cheese. Oh and the downloadable yoghurt recipe book is a gem!!

Purchased in August 2019.

Greg

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great yogurt maker

I am happy with the processing and delivery times. It was an interstate order and it took 5 days including a weekend.
The yogurt maker is easy to set up and use and I really like the glass container although the calendar dial on the lid is a little fiddly and will not get much use.
I decided to try the “Recipe for the Thickest Tub Set Homemade Yogurt Ever” on your website and it turned out fantastic. It was certainly the thickest I have ever had.
Without a doubt, I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Luvele.com.au for A$96.95.

Cheers Greg!

Rachael

Rachael

Exceeded expectations!

In the quest to improve the health of my 5-year old son who has Crohn’s Disease, we have adopted the SCD diet and were desperate to try the 24-hour yoghurt championed by so many people. This product from Luvele has exceeded expectations. It is incredibly easy to use, produces a perfect yoghurt every time and looks great on the bench!

Purchased in April 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Unbelievable, thanks for sharing :)

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent yogurt maker

I am really enjoying my new yogurt maker. Ive never made yogurt before and so far I’ve made 2 batches of coconut yogurt and it’s been easy and tastes great!

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Joanne, Luv it!

Perfect

I’m loving my yogurt maker. I pondered over which one to buy, but in the end decided to plump for the one large big container. It was right for our family needs.
It’s so simple to use, easy to keep clean, fits well in the kitchen, space wise, and is a joy to use. I’ve always put off making yogurt as thought it must be a bit of a faff, and didn’t know you could buy one large container machines.

I decided to buy your machine as opposed to the cheaper one on the market because I liked the idea of a glass container, not plastic.

I make SCD yogurt from homemade almond milk with a sheep milk starter. It’s a runny yogurt, but perfect for multiple uses and tastes fabulous.

Purchased in March 2019.

Thanks for sharing!

Our favourite kitchen applicance

We love the Pure plus yogurt maker. Not only much better quality and tasting yogurt than store bought but cost effect to boot.
Really well thought out design; simple, easy to use, stylish and a perfect sized pot.
I enquired about getting a lost seal for the pot and have been very impressed with the service and promptness of reply.
Well done!

Purchased in February 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Dave, that's great news!

Yeahbut

YeahbutMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great addition to our kitchen

We love the Pure Plus yogurt maker, it works flawlessly, and we can highly recommend it. Much nicer than store bought yogurt, and so easy and convenient. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

Awesome Feedback!!!

rockshell

rockshellSydney, NSW

Beautiful yogurt

I’m sold. I have had this yogurt maker for a couple of months and it’s used at least x3/month.
I’ve chucked out all the other yogurt makers I have as this is the only one for me.
I like how it does a big batch, rather than little pots.
I like how it makes SCD yogurt, fermented for 24hrs. It’s never failed and is always thick and creamy - tangy-ness depends upon the started you use.
I use different cultures, ranging from store bought yogurt (my favourite is Coles Indulgent Greek Style Yoghurt, which is easy and cheap to get in a small pot) to Bulgarian and mild cultures purchased online.
Their website is also very helpful, informative and full of good information for your yogurt adventures.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$89.00.

Luv this!!!!

Love it - Everything you promised was delivered!

Yogurt - taste is fantastic. Easy to use and I think the fact that the Yogurt compartment is made of glass and not plastic is the number one reason why I purchased the product. Love it!

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks Karen!

Best Coconut Yoghurt

We love our new yoghurt maker. Our coconut yoghurt is now beautifully thick and creamy with a lovely sour tang to it. We are looking forward to fermenting fruit and other foods now. They only let down was how thin the glass jar was that comes with the machine but have found other jars and pyrex bowls work just as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Thanks for sharing Nikki

Easy way to get homemade yogurt into your daily routine

I've only used the Pure Plus Yogurt Maker once so far but we were impressed with the first batch. It is exactly what we were hoping for and look forward to trying out different techniques in future attempts.

It is easy to use, allowing you to include homemade yogurt making into your daily routine.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Awesome Dean! Thanks for sharing

Sue

SueAdelaide

Brilliant yogurt maker!

I've made so many different types of yogurt, the amount of health benefits of different cultures, 24 hour culture is a real eye opener. Making them for my son ( who has an an autoimmune disease , and experimenting with different types of yogurts! Can't speak highly enough - thank you - Levele !

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Thanks Sue :)

Great Yogurt Maker

I'm a first time yogurt maker and found the yogurt maker very easy to use. I purchased this product to make 24 hour yogurt and using organic, unhomogenized, pasturised milk the yogurt has turned out thick and tasty. Looking forward to making cream cheese next. A great size container, I am very happy not to have to wash individual containers.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Luv it Jared, Thanks for sharing

Reb

RebBrisbane

Love my Luvele

I really love the Luvele yoghurt maker I purchased. I actually purchased so I could make my own natto but I have also tried a couple of batches of raw milk yoghurt which turned out delicious. I think I preferred using the smaller containers as it didn't get as much condensation and I can keep them in smaller lots. I also strained some to make cream cheese so yum. Next I will be trying some coconut yoghurt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Awesome use of the yogurt maker!!! Thanks for sharing :)

isabelleasked

How hard/easy is it to make ? Is there some prep time (heat milk to a certain temp and then let it cool etc). Do you all use a thermometer or is there an easier way ? Also can you use a store brand 2L UHT full cream milk ? Thank you.

Juliana

Hi Isabelle. As I am using powder milk (always full cream) I don't have to be concerned with the temperature at all. I am reconstituting the milk (filtered cold water straight from my fridge), add the culture and set up the temp/time on the machine. I used A2 milk and now trying Devondale. It seems that I get a consistent results.

isabelle

so you are using A2 milk in its powder version ? thanks for this feedback :)

Anne

Hi Isabelle, I use a combination of full cream milk & cream & add a couple of tablespoons of A2 milk powder. I heat the milk for around 15 minutes (I make 2 litres) then cool to body temperature (think babies bottles) then add the culture (I buy a yoghurt & probiotic culture from the local health food store) & ferment for at least 24 hours. On the Luvele page there are recipes & instructions on how to make it.

Karinasked

Hi, I'm interested in making Quark, a sour cream/cottage cheese like cheese used in Germany. Will this yoghurt maker be suitable for it? Quark is made from milk or buttermilk or a mix of both.
Thanks,

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Karin, thanks for your question. Yes, you sure can make Quark in our Luvele Yogurt Makers. here is a link to our recipe; https://www.luvele.com.au/blogs/recipe-blog/german-quark-is-easy-to-make-at-home?_pos=1&_sid=5663112e4&_ss=r

Thank you very much!

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

If you use UHT milk, you don’t have to heat it first.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your message, Yes actually I have heard that before :)

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

The Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker offers a set-and-forget, single-purpose appliance that makes thick, creamy yoghurt at home. The Luvele Plus model is a premium option, thanks to its 2 litre glass container, compared to the regular model’s 4x400mL ceramic jars.

Features:

• Uses water-bath technology to incubate yoghurt during fermentation. Water surrounds the ceramic jars, allowing for a more accurate and even temperature.
  • Three customisable temperature settings allow you to choose between 36, 38 or 40 degrees Celsius (the higher the temperature, the thicker the yoghurt will generally be)
  • 24-hour digital timer lets you manually set the temperature and time – with a longer incubation period resulting in thicker yoghurt that also tastes more sour
  • Comes with one 2 litre glass container, with the option to purchase extra 400mL and 375mL ceramic jars.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers