MPN: LPPYM300WAUS

Leesa65

Leesa65Brisbane

i now have two of them

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback Leesa, so cool to see two yogurt makers in action like, that's a lot of yummy homemade yogurt : ))

taz

Excellent value for money but with some issues

Purchased in December 2018 for $100.00.

Natalina I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Product!

Very happy with my Luvele Pure Plus Yoghurt Maker. Good size, not bulky, great colour, easy to use and clean. Love the 3 temperature settings, 24 hour timer and 2 litre container. Good price and free delivery was a bonus. Have tried different methods and never fails. The videos, recipes and tips are helpful. My yoghurt is thick, creamy and smooth. Not as sour as the unflavoured ones. Don't have to sweeten it and great on the waist. So cheap to make too. At $2.39 for 2 litres of milk. My gut has improved alot. So no more probiotic tablets (expensive). Can't stop eating it. Thank you Luvele for making a great product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Natalina, we are so glad to hear your homemade yogurt has been a success and that your gut health is improving. Also, thanks for the great photos, your yogurt looks deliciously thick & creamy, nice job :))

Novelty / Snack Makers

Find out how Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

JulianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS

I have recently bought this machine for yoghurt making and just love it. It makes 2 L at the time. I mainly use powder milk bacause is so convenient. In this way I don't have to go to the shops to buy any ingredients as I use a portion of the previous yoghurt batches as starter (which I keep in the freezer). Since I bought the machine (in May 2020) I haven't bought Greek yoghurt anymore. Now I am experimenting with almond milk.
The delivery of product was very fast. Thank you Luvele.

Purchased in May 2020 at Luvele for $97.00.

Anne

AnneNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect yoghurt

Purchased in June 2019 at Luvele.com.au for $99.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the amazing review and feedback Anne, we are so glad to hear your are still enjoying your homemade yogurt one year in :))

Yoghurt maker - simple and handsome

I love my LUVELE yoghurt maker. It makes two litres of thick creamy yoghurt for the cost of full cream milk. So easy to use. It also matches my kitchen :)

Purchased in October 2019 for $95.00.

Amazing!

Kookaburra

KookaburraWaitui

Yoghurt making made easy

I bought this yoghurt maker earlier this year and make about 2 x 2L each and every week. It makes amazing yoghurt, of a very consistent quality. I usually 'process' for 12 hours, but occasionally let it go for 24. It always turns out great. Using long life milk, milk powder, and 'new' yoghurt which has been frozen in 50ml batches, it takes me less than 5 minutes to get a new lot started. It's so easy. The company has a presence in Australia and the service is wonderful.

Purchased in May 2019 for $95.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing, glad your enjoying your Luvele yogurt maker :)

DBaker

DBakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

L. Reuteri yogurt success

I made the L. Reuteri yoghurt which is tricky. I failed my first batch by heating and over thickening extra cream milk, but tweaked it and got it right second try using a dash of standard yogurt cultures and forgoing the pre-heat. The luvele worked perfectly and the choice of temperature settings is ideal. 24hrs at 38c and just a few biogaia tablets made tasty tangy yoghurt.

Purchased in July 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Luv this, thanks for sharing

Tash

TashCanberra

In love!!!

I absolutely love this Luvele 24 hour yoghurt maker. I spent countless hours scouring the internet for a descent yoghurt maker which could meet my needs for GI issues. Not only does the luvele fulfil my requirements for 24 hr yoghurt making, it has exceeded my expectations. My first batch of yoghurt using Barambah's organic unhomogenised milk came out so thick and creamy and I have my second batch in the luvele maker right this minute! My next batch I'm thinking about straining into some kind of labne or cheese. Oh and the downloadable yoghurt recipe book is a gem!!

Purchased in August 2019.

Greg

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great yogurt maker

I am happy with the processing and delivery times. It was an interstate order and it took 5 days including a weekend.
The yogurt maker is easy to set up and use and I really like the glass container although the calendar dial on the lid is a little fiddly and will not get much use.
I decided to try the “Recipe for the Thickest Tub Set Homemade Yogurt Ever” on your website and it turned out fantastic. It was certainly the thickest I have ever had.
Without a doubt, I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Luvele.com.au for $96.95.

Cheers Greg!

Rachael

Rachael

Exceeded expectations!

In the quest to improve the health of my 5-year old son who has Crohn’s Disease, we have adopted the SCD diet and were desperate to try the 24-hour yoghurt championed by so many people. This product from Luvele has exceeded expectations. It is incredibly easy to use, produces a perfect yoghurt every time and looks great on the bench!

Purchased in April 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Unbelievable, thanks for sharing :)

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent yogurt maker

I am really enjoying my new yogurt maker. Ive never made yogurt before and so far I’ve made 2 batches of coconut yogurt and it’s been easy and tastes great!

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Joanne, Luv it!

Perfect

I’m loving my yogurt maker. I pondered over which one to buy, but in the end decided to plump for the one large big container. It was right for our family needs.
It’s so simple to use, easy to keep clean, fits well in the kitchen, space wise, and is a joy to use. I’ve always put off making yogurt as thought it must be a bit of a faff, and didn’t know you could buy one large container machines.

I decided to buy your machine as opposed to the cheaper one on the market because I liked the idea of a glass container, not plastic.

I make SCD yogurt from homemade almond milk with a sheep milk starter. It’s a runny yogurt, but perfect for multiple uses and tastes fabulous.

Purchased in March 2019.

Thanks for sharing!

Our favourite kitchen applicance

We love the Pure plus yogurt maker. Not only much better quality and tasting yogurt than store bought but cost effect to boot.
Really well thought out design; simple, easy to use, stylish and a perfect sized pot.
I enquired about getting a lost seal for the pot and have been very impressed with the service and promptness of reply.
Well done!

Purchased in February 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks Dave, that's great news!

Yeahbut

YeahbutMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great addition to our kitchen

We love the Pure Plus yogurt maker, it works flawlessly, and we can highly recommend it. Much nicer than store bought yogurt, and so easy and convenient. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

Awesome Feedback!!!

rockshell

rockshellSydney, NSW

Beautiful yogurt

I’m sold. I have had this yogurt maker for a couple of months and it’s used at least x3/month.
I’ve chucked out all the other yogurt makers I have as this is the only one for me.
I like how it does a big batch, rather than little pots.
I like how it makes SCD yogurt, fermented for 24hrs. It’s never failed and is always thick and creamy - tangy-ness depends upon the started you use.
I use different cultures, ranging from store bought yogurt (my favourite is Coles Indulgent Greek Style Yoghurt, which is easy and cheap to get in a small pot) to Bulgarian and mild cultures purchased online.
Their website is also very helpful, informative and full of good information for your yogurt adventures.

Purchased in January 2019 for $89.00.

Luv this!!!!

Love it - Everything you promised was delivered!

Yogurt - taste is fantastic. Easy to use and I think the fact that the Yogurt compartment is made of glass and not plastic is the number one reason why I purchased the product. Love it!

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks Karen!

Best Coconut Yoghurt

We love our new yoghurt maker. Our coconut yoghurt is now beautifully thick and creamy with a lovely sour tang to it. We are looking forward to fermenting fruit and other foods now. They only let down was how thin the glass jar was that comes with the machine but have found other jars and pyrex bowls work just as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Thanks for sharing Nikki

Easy way to get homemade yogurt into your daily routine

I've only used the Pure Plus Yogurt Maker once so far but we were impressed with the first batch. It is exactly what we were hoping for and look forward to trying out different techniques in future attempts.

It is easy to use, allowing you to include homemade yogurt making into your daily routine.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Awesome Dean! Thanks for sharing

Sue

SueAdelaide

Brilliant yogurt maker!

I've made so many different types of yogurt, the amount of health benefits of different cultures, 24 hour culture is a real eye opener. Making them for my son ( who has an an autoimmune disease , and experimenting with different types of yogurts! Can't speak highly enough - thank you - Levele !

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Thanks Sue :)

Leesa65

Leesa65asked

hi friends. i just bought this yogurt maker. i've set my goat milk yogurt on the 38 degree setting and when i check the temperature of the milk this morning at 16 hours, the milk is sitting at about 39.8 degrees and the water is sitting at 39.9 degrees. i'm trying to make the l reuteri yogurt with it and i read that it actually likes a temperature of 37.7 degrees and that it can die at higher temps. has anybody else ever check the temp of their milk/coconut milk when they've set the machine temp at 38 degrees and if so, what kind of temps do you normally get in the milk at this setting? i'm concerned that the yogurt maker is reaching temps of virtually 40 degrees on the 38 degree setting. thanks for any replies in advance.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your message. Firstly, most cheaper home-style kitchen thermometers are only accurate to within 1.5 degrees. So your recording sounds about right. Our yogurt maker is one of the most accurate on the market with its water bath feature, we have never had one over heat, it is accurate to within 0.5 degrees. Regarding your mention of L Reuteri needing a exact temperature of 37.7 degrees, this is not correct, no yogurt needs such an exact temperature to incubate and no machine can be this accurate over a 24 hour period. L reuteri yogurt and all other strains of yogurt are fine to be incubated at between 36 and 42 degrees C. If you do want to try a lower temperature for your L Reuteri yogurt you can set your yogurt maker to the 36 degrees setting on your yogurt maker. Also, regarding L Reuteri yogurt, please read the following;

Luvele’s L Reuteri Yogurt Disclaimer: The team at Luvele are learning that making L Reuteri yogurt is still very experimental. Dr Davis who first came up with the idea of L Reuteri yogurt, himself has changed his recipe a number of times to try to create a more consistent outcome. However, may people still struggle with inconsistent results.
Please understand, at the end of the day, the L reuteri probiotic DOES NOT make yogurt, traditional yogurt that is, you can only try to make a yogurt like product.
Also note; we have spoken directly with BioGaia in Sweden who are the manufactures of the L Reuteri probiotic, and they themselves strongly point out that L Reuteri was not designed or developed for making yogurt.
It is our belief at Luvele that the combination of ingredients in BioGaia’s L Reuteri probiotic are not always equal from tablet to tablet. It is possible they contribute to the unreliability / inconsistent results. Making yogurt with the L Reuteri strain is unquestionably trying to get the tablets to do something they were never designed to do.
Therefore, this it really a food hacking exercise that can result in inconsistent outcomes.

needtoknow

needtoknowasked

Where can I buy one??

Go online to https:/www.luvele.com.au
You will love the product. Doesn't take too much space. I make yoghurt twice a week and feel great. Hope this helps.

Suzanne

Suzanneasked

I used a Breville yoghurt maker to make soy yoghurt for over 30 years. It was very compact – 11cm in diameter, and, very importantly, had a glass jar.
Now I have been looking to replace it as it no longer works effectively.
Does the Luvele Yoghurt Maker successfully process soya milk in a soya culture?

Juliana

Hi Suzanne. I have no experience with soy milk but it works great with cow powder milk.

taz

I am sorry but I haven't tried any soya products.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Suzanne, thanks for your question, yes it sure can. here is a link to our Soy Milk yogurt recipe; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJqmdF4xt_g&t=3s

See all Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

The Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker offers a set-and-forget, single-purpose appliance that makes thick, creamy yoghurt at home. The Luvele Plus model is a premium option, thanks to its 2 litre glass container, compared to the regular model’s 4x400mL ceramic jars.

Features:

• Uses water-bath technology to incubate yoghurt during fermentation. Water surrounds the ceramic jars, allowing for a more accurate and even temperature.
  • Three customisable temperature settings allow you to choose between 36, 38 or 40 degrees Celsius (the higher the temperature, the thicker the yoghurt will generally be)
  • 24-hour digital timer lets you manually set the temperature and time – with a longer incubation period resulting in thicker yoghurt that also tastes more sour
  • Comes with one 2 litre glass container, with the option to purchase extra 400mL and 375mL ceramic jars.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers