VerifiedMPN:LPPYM300WAUS

4.9

Beverley M
Beverley MNew South Wales6 posts

So Simple to Use!

I got perfect yogurt from the very first time I used the Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker. I recommend getting a cooking thermometer which I did so that the milk doesn't boil over. The instructions are clear and it's basically set and forget. I love it! Show details ·  2
Health with Grace
Health with Grace
  Fair Incentive

Love the Luvele, so easy to use & makes the best yogurt!

I've made 2x successful batches of coconut yogurt and it is amazing!!

It holds the temperature perfectly for the whole 36 hours - as I was checking the temperature sporadically to see if it needed adjustment.

I'm so happy with the product, it's so easy to use, effective, compact & easy to clean, I'm stoked.

I will be recommending it to all of my clients to help create their own gut-healing yogurt! Show reply

Leesa65
Leesa65Brisbane31 posts

taz
tazHobart, TAS12 posts

Natalina I.
Natalina I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best Product!

Very happy with my Luvele Pure Plus Yoghurt Maker. Good size, not bulky, great colour, easy to use and clean. Love the 3 temperature settings, 24 hour timer and 2 litre container. Good price and free delivery was a bonus. Have tried different methods and never fails. The videos, recipes and tips are helpful. My yoghurt is thick, creamy and smooth. Not as sour as the unflavoured ones. Don't have to sweeten it and great on the waist. So cheap to make too. At $2.39 for 2 litres of milk. My gut has improved alot. So no more probiotic tablets (expensive). Can't stop eating it. Thank you Luvele for making a great product. Show details ·  1
Juliana
JulianaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Luvele Pure Plus Yogurt Maker LPPYM300WAUS

I have recently bought this machine for yoghurt making and just love it. It makes 2 L at the time. I mainly use powder milk bacause is so convenient. In this way I don't have to go to the shops to buy any ingredients as I use a portion of the previous yoghurt batches as starter (which I keep in the freezer). Since I bought the machine (in May 2020) I haven't bought Greek yoghurt anymore. Now I am experimenting with almond milk.
The delivery of product was very fast. Thank you Luvele. Show details ·  1
Anne
AnneNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lucy B.
Lucy B.2 posts

Yoghurt maker - simple and handsome

I love my LUVELE yoghurt maker. It makes two litres of thick creamy yoghurt for the cost of full cream milk. So easy to use. It also matches my kitchen :) Show details ·  1
Kookaburra
KookaburraWaitui12 posts

Yoghurt making made easy

I bought this yoghurt maker earlier this year and make about 2 x 2L each and every week. It makes amazing yoghurt, of a very consistent quality. I usually 'process' for 12 hours, but occasionally let it go for 24. It always turns out great. Using long life milk, milk powder, and 'new' yoghurt which has been frozen in 50ml batches, it takes me less than 5 minutes to get a new lot started. It's so easy. The company has a presence in Australia and the service is wonderful. Show details ·  1
DBaker
DBakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

L. Reuteri yogurt success

I made the L. Reuteri yoghurt which is tricky. I failed my first batch by heating and over thickening extra cream milk, but tweaked it and got it right second try using a dash of standard yogurt cultures and forgoing the pre-heat. The luvele worked perfectly and the choice of temperature settings is ideal. 24hrs at 38c and just a few biogaia tablets made tasty tangy yoghurt. Show details ·  1
Tash
TashCanberra6 posts

In love!!!

I absolutely love this Luvele 24 hour yoghurt maker. I spent countless hours scouring the internet for a descent yoghurt maker which could meet my needs for GI issues. Not only does the luvele fulfil my requirements for 24 hr yoghurt making, it has exceeded my expectations. My first batch of yoghurt using Barambah's organic unhomogenised milk came out so thick and creamy and I have my second batch in the luvele maker right this minute! My next batch I'm thinking about straining into some kind of labne or cheese. Oh and the downloadable yoghurt recipe book is a gem!! Show details
Greg
GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great yogurt maker

I am happy with the processing and delivery times. It was an interstate order and it took 5 days including a weekend.
The yogurt maker is easy to set up and use and I really like the glass container although the calendar dial on the lid is a little fiddly and will not get much use.
I decided to try the “Recipe for the Thickest Tub Set Homemade Yogurt Ever” on your website and it turned out fantastic. It was certainly the thickest I have ever had.
Without a doubt, I am very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
Rachael
Rachael2 posts

Exceeded expectations!

In the quest to improve the health of my 5-year old son who has Crohn’s Disease, we have adopted the SCD diet and were desperate to try the 24-hour yoghurt championed by so many people. This product from Luvele has exceeded expectations. It is incredibly easy to use, produces a perfect yoghurt every time and looks great on the bench! Show details ·  1
Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

excellent yogurt maker

I am really enjoying my new yogurt maker. Ive never made yogurt before and so far I’ve made 2 batches of coconut yogurt and it’s been easy and tastes great! Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

I’m loving my yogurt maker. I pondered over which one to buy, but in the end decided to plump for the one large big container. It was right for our family needs.
It’s so simple to use, easy to keep clean, fits well in the kitchen, space wise, and is a joy to use. I’ve always put off making yogurt as thought it must be a bit of a faff, and didn’t know you could buy one large container machines.

I decided to buy your machine as opposed to the cheaper one on the market because I liked the idea of a glass container, not plastic.

I make SCD yogurt from homemade almond milk with a sheep milk starter. It’s a runny yogurt, but perfect for multiple uses and tastes fabulous. Show details ·  1

Tom D.
Tom D.

What is the power consumption of this device when heating to 100*F? I can see the device is 300W, but presumably it will use less for lower temperatures? I'm thinking of buying this device for heating Reuteri yoghurt at 100*F for 36 hours.

Luvele
Luvele   DM

Hi Tom, thanks for your message. Our yogurt maker will average approx. 40 to 50 watts over the incubation. It will only use the full 300w for a few seconds while it initially warms the water. So it uses very little power.

cvanzal
cvanzal

Has anyone tried to use this yogurt maker for making Kefir Yogurt? If yes, could I make it from an already existing Kefir yogurt, e.g. Vaalia kefir yogurt?

Luvele
Luvele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question. Kefir incubates at room temperature, so you do not need a machine to make this. I do not think our yogurt maker will be suitable for Kefir.

Phyllis G.
Phyllis G.

What is the green rubber band found in the glass container. Cannot find info in the book.

The Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker offers a set-and-forget, single-purpose appliance that makes thick, creamy yoghurt at home. The Luvele Plus model is a premium option, thanks to its 2 litre glass container, compared to the regular model’s 4x400mL ceramic jars.

Features:

• Uses water-bath technology to incubate yoghurt during fermentation. Water surrounds the ceramic jars, allowing for a more accurate and even temperature.
  • Three customisable temperature settings allow you to choose between 36, 38 or 40 degrees Celsius (the higher the temperature, the thicker the yoghurt will generally be)
  • 24-hour digital timer lets you manually set the temperature and time – with a longer incubation period resulting in thicker yoghurt that also tastes more sour
  • Comes with one 2 litre glass container, with the option to purchase extra 400mL and 375mL ceramic jars.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers