Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Easiyo Yogurt Maker

4.1

inmystudio

inmystudioSydney, NSW

This could not be easier to use or more delicious

I read reviews where people had problems and this gave me the false impression it was going to be complicated so I did some research before making mine. The research took me about 3 mins as there is nothing to it, I did read the longer you leave it the firmer it will set and the more tart it will taste, I leave mine around 12 hours and use cold water straight from the tap perfect every time!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$24.00.

billGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

purchased a thermometer

I had some disasters and found that the water pipes were on the outside wall in full sun. So my wife purchased a thermometer - no more guessing the temperature. No more failures. Purchased a second one on special and have 2 jars cheaper than buying a new jar. Easiyo good to deal with will listen to comments about product. Replacement jars are much better

Purchased in February 2018 at woollies on special for A$14.00.

This product has problems

I feel that the milk powder in the sachets is of very poor quality. I have to add 100g of my own milk powder to a whole sachet to get a professional 5 star result !

Linda

Linda

Easy to use and makes delicious yoghurt!

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, great yoghurt and flavours

Purchased this unit lately to use while we are travelling around Oz, very simple to use, easy directions, many flavours available to purchase, including plain greek yoghurt, using live cultures.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$5.00.

IreneG

IreneGGippsland, VIC

Mixed results, but convenient

I have recently started making my own yoghurt again using Easiyo. I purchased the new version of the 1 kilo jar which is a better shape, its much easier to get all of the yoghurt out of the bottom. I've had mixed results of the yoghurt, some has been perfect but some have been a bit runny, maybe its the cold weather, will try again with the water being a bit warmer. It really is not much cheaper to make your own but it is really convenient to be able to have fresh yoghurt made at home with all the health benefits to it. The flavours I have tried have been very nice.

Marg

MargVictoria

Love it!

I have been using Easi yo for over ten years now and love it. I buy the low fat Greek variety and like the fact that it contains a lot less fat and sugar than supermarket varieties. Re not setting: I found the natural low fat was quite runny and the occasional batch of Greek can be a bit thin so I don't fill it quite to the top. However, I think colder water and room temperature in winter may affect setting. Re leaking containers: I don't shake the mixture but stir vigorously with a spoon.

Purchased in December 2007.

Chrissy

ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Big waste of money & time! Disappointed. Not trying anymore when I can purchase premade at similar price!

Have followed the 3 step instructions to the letter - tried to make the Honey & Banana - both refused to set! I can purchase premade at similar price. It was a novelty.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$18.00.

Hellkitty

HellkittyAdelaide

Deals with yogurt wastage, thumbs up!

We got an Easi yo half way through last year, we buy the sachets on sale and it works out to $3.50 a kg.

The vanilla flavour is fantastic and you can add frozen fruits as wanted.

We make it the day before we need more yogurt and try to have just enough for the week. For us we were only using 250g a week for school, so we can make what we need only and have no wastage now. It easily lasts 7-9 days so it is perfect for us.

Highly recommend, so easy to use and so cheap for good quality yogurt.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$10.00.

Scruffy

Scruffy

Easiyo yoghurt maker value for money

I just buy the vanilla greek flavour and perfect every time. Just lately I have added instant coffee to it yum! I can't have sugar and this is great mix. I always have a mix on the go and that means I am never short of yoghurt one in fridge and one on the blend

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Kay WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Peasy!!!

I've been making Easiyo yogurt for a decade or more now. First the white container. Then the red. Have bought 3 to give to other people as gifts. I only use the the Greek, or Natural sachets. I find it excellent with my curries, by itself, mixed with ground flax seeds, in between mouthfuls of pepitas, sunflower seeds and a bite of banana and occasionally on some fruit with nuts. Really like it! For that person who says the new red unit leaks when shaken.......this happened to me first time too, but when I made sure the lid was properly fastened there was no more leakage :) Love my Easiyo!!! :D

Date PurchasedSep 2011
Kay W

I notice some people say their yogurt is runny and therefore the product is no good. Try using less water to make it thicker. Maybe it's the water in your area? How come so many of us say it's fabulous? It's a mystery.

Perfect

I used the packet first time. Now i use freash milk few couple spoon of starter from the old batch and it makes perfect yougurt. So it will only cost you $1 for the 1 liter of milk. Makes sure you heat the milk to about 80 degree and then co it down to room temp before mixing your starter. Rest follow the same process. Cheap and best yougurt you will ever get.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

very poor manufacturing of the yogurt maker

The yogurt produced is real good, my gripe is the plastic unit. The inner and outer peices of the unit do not fit together well and the actual jar leaks when shaking to dissolve the powder . As i said the yogurt is not the problem
it is in the plastic containers. I have previously owned and used this maker EASIYO few years ago and am most disappointed with this cheep and nasty new unit.
Dont change the yogurt but have a look at this flimsy unit.
Barry Appelbee

Date PurchasedSep 2018
melzma

melzmaPenrith

Amazing

Such a great, inexpensive, easy way to make yogurt!
For 1kg it took me 5 mins to prepare, and I left it to set overnight. Perfect texture after a stir and had been in the fridge.
I bought the tropical fruits flavour sachet and it’s a lovely taste that my 4yo loves!
Can’t wait to get other flavours

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Easy peasy

Works. Easy to use unless you have Carple tunnel.

Maybe add a handle for opening.
Or an allen key type of lid.
I found a cheaper packet of yoghurt. I have tried.
Cheaper packet just as good as this brand. It'll save you over a $1 each packet. I'll be going with the Australian product I've lived in hot climate and cold climate. Never an issue. Never failed a batch.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Krystal L

Krystal LBundaberg

Amazing Yoghurt Maker

Bought our Easiyo maker about 6 months ago when it was half price at Woolworths & used it twice/week ever since for my son. He loves it! The pouches are great how there’s so many flavours, & they’re very easy to make. I use the reusable pouches too, so it makes it heaps cheaper than buying single-use pouches from the supermarket.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
dip

dipMelbourne

Nice product.

It’s a very nice product. It’s easy to make yougurt with it in few hours and lt's making same yougurt likes store bought. We are making with natural pot set one as in it without using any yogurt making powder .good natural home made yogurt. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Carole Mar

Carole MarAU

Easiyo Yoghurt maker

Just bought this to have a go for the family with great results. Bought the 500gm unit first to "try" and saw the 1kg on special at Woolworths yesterday ($18) probably for mothers day, so bought that too ! So far , so good . Next , I will try and experiment with milk and my own culture. I know its a bit more in cost than the bought yoghurt, but I figure I'm not using any more plastic containers that I have to throw out and its nice knowing exactly what you've put inside the yoghurt.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
marcia

marciabrisbane

Greek Yogurt

I made Easiyo successfully every week for many years and am a little sad that it has now priced itself off my shopping list, and that my yogurt maker is about to join the many I see in thrift shops today for as little as $4. I look at the sachets in Coles at $4.30 and then at the ready made pot set Greek yogurt in ALDI for $2.75....and guess what

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Henry

HenryBrisbane

Try this before giving up.

I used to make the greek yogurt sachets years ago with great success. Tried using the flavored varieties and they never seemed to set for me. Try warming up the water before mixing with the satchets. I think it might help retain the heat during the setting process. I now make my yogurt from scratch in the easiyo and have the temperature of the yougurt the same as the outside area.

Date PurchasedMar 1998