3Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker LPYM300W

4.9
4.9

Sandy B.
Sandy B.South Australia2 posts

Best yogurt maker on the market

This is the best yogurt maker I’ve used. It is accurate for temperature and timing. I have used other yogurt makers that had very unstable and inaccurate temperatures that are useless when it comes to making SIBO yogurt. The machine is easy to use and the containers and lids are of high quality. I have just placed another order for more jars so I can have a steady supply for the family. Another plus is the speed of delivery.
I highly recommend this product. Show details
Dunia T.
Dunia T.Australian Capital Territory5 posts

LOTS OF IDEAS FOR THIS YOGURT MAKER

I'm very pleased with the Luvele yogurt maker and the recipe ebook. So far I've made Greek yogurt, blueberry, apricot and strawberry yogurts. Also used in smoothies. Made a dijon, honey and yogurt sauce with chicken snitzel and wedges. My Saturday morning decadent breakfast: Crumpets with whipped cream, blended strawberries, home made yogurt and cream cheese topped with strawberries...yummy. Next I will try marinating a lamb roast with yogurt mint and dill. Awesome, Thank you. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

It’s The Best

After a lot of research looking for a healthy yoghurt maker I decided on Luvele and am so happy and thankful I did. It’s everything I hoped for. I’ve made 4 batches of Coconut Milk yoghurt now with organic gelatin and each result is incredible. Maker is super easy to use, and of high quality. Yoghurt is delicious, nourishing and healthy. Each jar is pure goodness. I can’t live without it now.
Excellent Customer service and very fast delivery. Thanks Luvele  Show details ·  1
MDBrisy
MDBrisySouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Very good yogurt maker!

This yogurt machine makes a very good thick cow’s milk yogurt (I’m still to try other kinds of yogurt). I’m glad I bought an extra set of jars because we went through the 1st batch very fast and can start the next batch before we run out. Show details ·  1
Ahmet G
Ahmet G

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great product

Very happy with this product, and the Grandkids can’t get enough of the yoghurt offering many flavour suggestions. Luvele have been great to deal with and very quick to respond to emails. Show details ·  1
Dimy
DimyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love It!!

Easy to use with great results. In hindsight, the larger model would have been a better option for the larger container insert although I wouldnt have had room to store. This model is compact. Very easy to use and my soy and coconut yogurts are perfect!!! Show details ·  1
Deborah
DeborahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

I purchased the yogurt maker

I purchased the yogurt maker to make soymilk yogurt as I could not find this in stores. It is simplicity to make only requiring the probiotic powder and soymilk combined. No need for prior heating or thermometers Show reply
Vinodh Sohan
Vinodh SohanIsaacs 2607, ACT

Great Product

Great Product, Have been using the older model until we upgraded to this one. made with care and perfection. Very satisfied with the product and the whole process of ordering the product. Show details ·  1
DocCaro
DocCaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Love love love home made yoghurt

I bought four extra pots so I don't have to wait until my first set of 4 pots (bought with the Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker maker a couple of weeks ago) are empty before making another batch of yoghurt. It would be good if the pots were sold in twos as well as fours, as not everyone has room for 8 yoghurt pots. They arrived quickly & I'm very happy with them. Show details ·  1
Macondo
MacondoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts
Peti M
Peti M

Excellent quality!

This yoghurt maker is excellent quality, and makes 24 hour yoghurt making really easy. Such a good purchase. Fits nicely on the bench and can be stored on its side, to take up less space. But we use it all the time so it's not normally put away! Show details ·  1
Judith
JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect for make at home yoghurt

This is super easy to use, yoghurt instructions supplied are helpful for getting started and from my very first batch tasted great. Plus it looks terrific on the kitchen bench. Show details ·  1
Sue N.
Sue N.

Perfect yoghurt maker

I am so pleased I did my research and found this yogurt maker! Photo of my first batch of ‘kefir’ following SCD/Gaps recipe, using shop bought organic kefir as a starter and organic full-cream milk. There was a tiny amount of whey separation, but this can be stirred in before serving. I also used a thermometer when heating/cooling milk.
You can keep it simple or experiment and research different types of yogurt- there is a wealth of information on the internet.
The health benefits and the fact there are no plastic pots going to landfill make this a must have!
Great customer service from Luvele, who value their customers. I will be recommending to friends and family. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Lenore
Lenore

Quality product

Quality product and packaging, arrived quickly with immediate sales assistance service for additional purchases. Made two batches already. Product so much easier to use that previous products, set and forget for a much healthier 24 hour pot set yoghurt in individual pots. Lids and pot go straight into the dishwasher after use. Have the 400ml pots now ordered 300ml. Yoghurt thick and creamy, easier to use than expected. Show details

Leigh

If I bought the single 2L container model, could I purchase the smaller replacement containers and use them in this machine?

Leigh

I am referring to the 400 ml replacement containers by the way. Or could I use any smaller containers that will fit in the machine?

Luvele   DM

Hi Leigh, thanks for your question. Yes, the 400ml ceramic jars set is compatible with the Pure PLUS model. Thanks.

Dom Feeney
Dom Feeney

Hi, I've just received a Luvelle Pure Plus for my birthday. My initial impression is that it's not insulated so probably uses a lot more electricity than necessary. Is it possible to wrap it in something to retain heat? Has the power consumption over a 36 hour period for l. Reuteri been measured?

Luvele   DM

Hi Dom, thanks for your message. Please do not worry, our yogurt maker uses very little power over a 36 hour incubation. It will average approx. 40 watts. It is very efficient and does not need to be wrapped.

Jatinder S.
Jatinder S.

Wherei can buy

Luvele   DM

Hi there, in Australia you can order at external link

The Luvele Pure Yoghurt Maker offers a set-and-forget, single-purpose appliance that makes thick, creamy yoghurt at home. A variety of temperature and time settings let you cater the yoghurt's taste and texture to your own preferences.

Features:

• Uses water-bath technology to incubate the yoghurt during the fermentation process. Water surrounds the ceramic jars, allowing for a more accurate and even temperature.
  • Three customisable temperature settings allow you to incubate your yoghurt at 36, 38 or 40 degrees Celsius
  • 24-hour digital timer lets you manually set the temperature and time – with a longer incubation period resulting in thicker yoghurt that also tastes more sour
  • Comes with 4 x 400mL ceramic jars, with the option to purchase extra 1.5L glass containers and 350mL ceramic jars can also be purchased separately if you prefer a greater variety of sizing options.

Praise points for the Luvele Yoghurt Maker:

• Makes thick and creamy, healthy yoghurt that’s also tasty
  • The Luvele Yoghurt Maker’s single-purpose function made it easy to use, with reviewers appreciating it’s set-and-forget functionality. They also liked that that didn't have to fiddle around with thermometers, or incubate the yoghurt in an oven
  • Some reviewers would have preferred a larger sized container, however in this case there is also the Luvele Pure Yoghurt Plus, which is equipped with a larger 2L glass container. Others bought extra jars, so they could make a new batch of yoghurt even when their old jars still had yoghurt inside
  • Reviewers reported that soy and coconut yoghurts were also easy to prepare, a well as coconut cream
  • Luvele's customer service was friendly and helpful.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers