Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ariston are an absolute rubbish brand

Purchased an ariston induction cooktop. Within 18 months it had failed. Then had to deal with ariston customer service taking over a week to send a part, then that part not being configured for the cooktop.
Never again!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Maroochydore

Machine have serious design fault

Dishwasher completely dead in 16 weeks ... advised warranty invalid as ants had apparently damaged the electricals ... warranty invalid ... I was not on site when it was inspected and Ariston have refused to provide a copy. If this is indeed accurate then there is a serious design floor with this product ... previous dishwasher there for 14 years without a problem

kismet

kismetHunter Region, NSW

Think twice about purchasing this company’s product’s

Purchased a new oven had multiple issues , tried to speak with the service manager what a joke .Extremely bad Service

Find out how Ariston compares to other Appliance Brands

Couldn’t be more disappointed!!!!!

The Ariston oven has a loud cooling down fan that lasts longer than any actual cooking time. Whilst cooking the appliance is near silent but then the overbearing exhaust fan kicks in when you turn the oven off.
The ceramic cook top is very challenging to turn on. It’s such a hit and miss how you succeeded in pressing the on off control with the perfect amount of pressure or movement.
I have never been more disappointed in a purchase before!

Yagnik J.

Yagnik J.Southwest, VIC

Worst after sales service

The worst after sales service I had in last 10 years. I claim my warranty on cooktop after six month of claim they forced me to continue use of faulty product and out my family on risk. Even after couple of phone follow up no one seems to come and fix. They played blam get with internally. I wish I could give them negative feedback.

Ariston Wall Oven OS99DPIX Expensive Rubbish

Purchased this Ariston oven 5years ago and Pyrolytic clean function faulty approx two weeks after warranty expired. Repair man advised not to use this cleaning function as he cannot repair as would cost too much as the inside of the fan housing was rusty.

David TBALI

Solar Water Heater, not up to standards

Store LocationMitre 10 Sanur By-Pass, Bali Indonesia

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Their Customer Service is the worst - do not buy their product

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone

vineetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ariston Washing Machine Faulty from Day 1

This is really unfortunate that Ariston Washing MAching front load 9 Kg is faulty from Day 1 it got delivered and its Rapid 30 Function does not work. I opened a service request on 4th of June and they sent engineer on 16th June after 2 weeks. He confirmed the fault and next day i receive a call from Ariston saying that they will repair and replace the faulty part but can;t replace Washing Machine.

I would ask why should i accept this to repair when it has come out faulty from the store, shouldn;t it be replaced instead ? I bought this from Harveny Norman Chadstone after there recommendation . Invoice no. is 2567524

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone
vineet

harvey normal replaced the machine

Muhammad Qazi

Muhammad QaziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely RUBBISH brand!

Ariston is an absolutely RUBBISH brand. Pathetic quality products, unprofessional staff, and useless warranty which is almost impossible to claim.
We bought Oven model DN62X from Harvey Norman in 2018, and it started giving us trouble from first year like inconsistent temperature, poor quality oven gasket, very noisy fan, etc.

Will NEVER recommend any Ariston products considering its rubbish quality and warranty.

Store LocationHarvey Norman VIC
Ivy

Ivy

Great product but terrible customer service

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Ariston rangehood and oven and on top of it worst customer service.

Terrible experience with Ariston rangehood and oven. Brand new products faulty.
The worst customer service.
They admitted faulty products but don't want to cover under warranty.
Keep finding excuses.
No fix, No replacement No warranty.
Be careful when you look up Ariston products.
I want to give minus stars but no option.

Karin

KarinSouthern and Hills, SA

Great washing machine great service!

Great washing machine Ariston rsf82. Great service too! Fast service and energy rating of washing machine is great too. Good looking washing machine and is super quiet and was delivered quick.

Unbelivably terrible service

I wish I could give them no starts at all. Nothing wrong with the appliances but the service is unvelivable, not in a good way at all. If you have repairs or need to replace a part then you're screwed. I would never ever buy any of their appliances. I had to pay for two parts due to their fault and didn't even refund the money for the second one until I had to get consumer authority involved. Not once they accepted the fault to be theirs. It was as if talking to brick walls. Every single person there was the same. I would voluntatily go out of my way to advise anyone I know never to buy any of these appliances. You're on your own if you do and just pray to gods it won't break ever.

Betty

BettyQueensland

Whirlpool pool oven

I brought a whirlpool oven from the good guys and it’s Just over a year old and this company has taken over the whirlpool oven now. First they claim they never receive the documents we sent them both me and a good guys staff member sent . Then I had a repair guy out who said he needs to order two new boards and a new door. Never got an email or heard anything back. Rang up today and they have know history of them coming out have to chase the repairers up. In the mean time I have know oven as the door hardly shuts now letting heat escape from the repairer. Shocking customer assistance from the staff and I asked to be put higher up the ladder but Janet a staff member ignored this requset

Store LocationGood guys store but now Ariston are dealing with it

Brad G

Brad GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best washing machine I have owned! Worth the money!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Aspley

Worth the money

I was a bit concerned that spending this amount on a microwave was not smart - but.... this is not just a microwave. Started a simple as we could and reheated a pie. It came out with crisp pastry done perfectly. On to roast veges, again on the crisp plate and they were great. Roast chook - great. Haven't tried the steamer yet but I bet it works just as well. Quick, economical and effective.

Heather Johnstone

Heather JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Microwave Ever!!

I was a little skeptical at first as this Microwave claims to do so many things and what I pleasant surprise I received once I got it home and started using it! I found it fantastic and saves a huge amount of time and a really good investment.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chirnside Park Vic

Alli R

Alli RPerth, WA

Squeaky Clean!

This is the first dishwasher I have ever owned and it works really well! We love the dishwasher. It has made our life easier and we have had no problems with it!

Cheryl Humphreys

Cheryl HumphreysSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy with our new Front Loader

This is our first Front Loader Washing Machine and the salesperson at Harvey Norman assured us we would be happy. I can gladly say we have had no issues, our king size sheet sets DO actually fit in together and the selling point was the cycle for washing doonas, blankets etc. Very happy!

Store LocationHervy Norman Maroochydore

Questionasked

Ariston

Do you have an upstand for rear of stove. Nothing to do with repairs etc. just the question

Question

i did receive an answer after being charged $5 and $38. By just answer. If this was not you then I apologise but I was not pleased with the way this was handled. I think maybe you should look at your use of “just an answer”. I do not need a reply thank you

Questionasked

Question

What a hullabaloo. Just answer the question please

Hi Question,
Ariston only has the range of appliances and their accessories. For splashbacks you will need to consult a builder or interior designer.
Regards

MaryM

MaryMasked

Ariston

I bought an ariston front load washing machine which has developed a crack in the housing of the motor. Rang ariston told it is out of warranty. According to an abc report mid range washing machines should have a life expectancy more than 6 yrs. Ariston offhand approach is not acceptable, especially as the type of fault is obviously a failure in the material. I will never buy ariston again!

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives