Horrible!!!

Bought a Ariston WMG829 washer. Broke down pretty much after a couple of use. The drum stopped moving making a constant noise of struggle. Contacted Ariston warranties, they have a subcontractor for repairs "Endeavour Refrigeration and appliances" took them a week to send out a technician out cause they are very busy for good reasons. The technician said that the motor had to be replaced. A motor replacement on a week old machine! Long story short the part wasn't available he had to order it. Three weeks later came and replaced it.
Overall the quality + customer service + reliability I give it a 2 Star. Way better appliances for your buck out there but I guess I'm stuck with this one for now.

Good service

Kelvin was on time to fix my Ariston washing machine. He did a good job and was polite and respectful.

Unhappy with warranty services

I bought a stove top the one on Masterchef- told it was stainless steel within 10 months it completely rusted - ariston said they would not replace as it was not a mechanical fault and rust only affects the aesthetics. Simply put this is unacceptable, stainless steel is supposed to be treated to it does not stain or rust with time also rust is not good safe when cooking.

Worst Washing machine/dryer!!

My Ariston washing machine/dryer is just over 3 years old and within that time has had 2 repairs due to the door handle breaking at a cost of $300 per repair.
The drying cycle is terrible and never fully dries the clothes/linen.

No customer service

Bought the ariston upright freezer and less than 3 years old freezer drawer cracked.
Did order one from ariston and when it arrived it was a fridge salad drawer with fruit embossed on the front of the drawer
Needless to say didn’t fit my freezer so rang ariston and was told we don’t sell that part anymore because they don’t fit the freezer and their supplier keeps sending them the wrong drawer
Anyone with half a brain knows a drawer with fruit embossed on the front isent a freezer drawer and why let me order and pay over $100 for one when they knew they had an issue
Don’t you think they would sort this out with their supplier rather than just wash their hands of the problem they know exists
Definitely stay clear of this brand

Unresponsive customer service division - if one exists!

I have tried contacting Ariston Australia for a replacement filter for a slide-out rangehood. I initially got an email back saying they have one of the two parts needed and will email back as soon as the part is back in stock, which I was told within 2-3 weeks. No callback over a month, so I emailed the contact to check if the part was back in stock and the contact didn't respond. Tried calling and was transferred to a line which was answered but the call cut short. As a last resort tried emailing the customer service as a new request but have heard nothing back. I have now made up my mind to replace the whole rangehood with a new one, definitely not another Ariston.

annoying

Bought a new ariston stove in January, cooks ok but the fan roars for 40 minutes after we turn it off, most annoying. rang Ariston to be told this is normal cooling process..Would love to sell it and buy something else but not Ariston

Terrible product and atrocious service

I bought an Ariston oven pack via HN. The gas stove was damaged and had to wait 2 weeks for replacement. Then the nob on the gas stove was not same as catologue and did not match the oven ..not only that nob plating has fallen off and will need to be re glued!! Plus the oven heat seal has a tear where the join is. It's been 2 months and every week I am chasing them up. Extremely poor warranties service. Will NEVER purchase any ARISTON products again!!! Extremely poor quality and poor service!!

No customer service

Have a brand new Ariston gas cooktop with a faulty ignition, been waiting over a week for someone from Ariston to call or do something, now with Fair Trading. Cannot recommend at all.

Poor service

Only used for few months, stated showing f15 fault. Rang company, yes it was covered by warranty. Five and a half weeks later still waiting...will never buy this brand again.

The fridge may have been a lemon, but the Ariston customer services is excellent

A couple of months ago I wrote a review entitled "Cracks & icing up of internal b..." which related to our Ariston SD fridge which was purchased a couple of years go, and to my utter surprise and delight, I received immediate acknowledgement from the Ariston Warranty Team. Upon review of the condition of the fridge (I forwarded photos as requested from the team) it was deemed un-repairable and the Company immediately arranged a replacement fridge, which was totally unexpected, but gratefully appreciated.

Not only have I sent a letter of thank you to both the Sydney & Melbourne teams, I would like to follow up with this review by stating that this Company obviously rates customer satisfaction & their products very highly and as a customer, I will continue to consider Ariston when wanting to purchase any future white-good. My faith in customer care has been restored.

Congratulations to the Ariston team, and thank you for providing excellent follow-up responses

Regards - Lynne

Disappointed

Having not heard of the Ariston brand and being told by the salesperson of their popularity in Europe we decided to give them a go. Bad move. After only 13 months (just out of warranty), the motor failed. To Aristons credit they paid for the part, but we incurred service call fees and the inconvenience of not having a working dishwasher for about 3 weeks. 12 months later we have another problem where the plastic catch on the door has broken, so the door will not close and seal. We are deciding whether to pay yet another call out fee for repair, or dump it as a bad choice.
Very disappointed as our old Dishlex lasted 20 years with no problems.

Loving my new kitchen

Upgraded recently and bought an Ariston oven, cooktop and rangehood. Loving these products, as well as being smart and stylish they perform perfectly and good value for money. They have given my kitchen a whole new look.
Got a good deal on the package from Harvey Norman, with great service and delivery.

Amazing dishwasher

With our new home we have installed several Ariston machines but the dishwasher is an absolute star! It has been easy to use with fantastic results with crockery and glass - made our old glasses sparkle like new! And with the special offer of dishwasher tablets for a year, this has been amazing service. Thank you Ariston, very much appreciated.
Sleek stainless steel exterior and easy button set-up.
A kitchen flood occurred after a few washes but this was because the plumber didn't secure the outlet to the drain properly.

Re-Ariston inquiries

Just to let people know those people who are emailing me about their Ariston front loader washing machine. I'm sorry, I am not a distributor and can not help you with your inquiries. Maybe you should try and contact Ariston direct in Melbourne.I googled their address and emailed them.
Elaine deBeaux

Ariston home appliances

Ariston has provided some wonderful products for my kitchen. We bought a stove, oven and an exhaust fan from the company and we are pleasantly surprised about how smoothly and efficiently they work. I would definitely recommend Ariston products to everyone because they are affordable products which are work tremendously.

Amazing Oven & Ceramic Cooktop

I recently purchased an Ariston Kitchen package which came complete with oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and microwave. Since this has been installed it has been so easy to cook with especially the oven as the different cooking modes make the job so much easier. The ceramic cooktop heats up fast & is so simple to use. I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this to others!
Easy & efficient