Antony Hutt
Antony HuttGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No interest in customer service

I am an appliance repairer. In fact, I was once a repair agent for Ariston.
I am so frustrated trying to liaise with this mob. They never answer their phone. They don’t respond to emails. And on the rare occasion I get to speak to somebody. They have no tech knowledge what so ever.
I then have to drive to their address in Dandenong South, and confront them face to face. A total waste of my time.
I can only assume they are totally incompetent, or they place customer service as a none priority.

AThompson
AThompsonHunter Region, NSW

Ariston oven my worst purchase - don't do it!

Operated my new oven for less than a year before a major fault. It's under warranty so I waited 4 months for a new part and oven still didn't work. Instead of replacing oven, they now have a 2nd part on order (which no one contacted me about). I'm going on 6 months with no oven, countless follow-ups with Arisit and their local service provider and no response from Arisit management to my complaints. Worst product and customer service experience I've had.

Rom
RomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not very happy with the washing machine

The clothes doesn't give a nice smell after a wash, I used softly, I have cleaned the machine still doesn't give a good smell. Very disappointed won't recommend Ariston washing machine

ALJ
ALJ

Warranty and parts service not genuine

Betty T.
Betty T.South East Queensland, QLD

Never buy Ariston again rubbish

It is a rubbish front loader would not recommend as doesnt last had paid over $1200.00 only had 5 years & door keeps locking & can't open it.
Not happy.

Kay Goldner
Kay GoldnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not pay that money again

Not happy, goes off balance easy, can’t find the button to press to clean the machine just not happy with the machine for the money we paid.

sudha c.
sudha c.South East Queensland, QLD

Dishwasher

Dishwasher bought 12 days back as they had 5 year warranty for a reasonable price. I trusted Harvey Norman as I had high regard for their quality products and thought we were lucky to be able to afford their prices. They did reply as soon as we complained but still problem exists with a kinked water hose. Warranty does not cover hose apparently and it is installation issue. I am supposed to pay 140$ within these 12 days in addition to the 1000$ I paid before. I could have got topmost dishwasher for this price. Really regret my decision.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Washing machine getting rust.

Bought a washing machine and after a few years it started to get rusty. I sent an email to HQ (quality team) and didn't receive any answers. Very disappointing.

Schae P.Ariston

Horrible

Have been without our dishwasher for over one month as Ariston can't seem to (unwilling to?) organise a repair under warranty. The repair person organised has failed to get in touch to organise a time to repair the washer and after multiple calls to the call centre to rectify this I am constantly told I will receive a call back but never do. Don't buy these products!

Ali S.
Ali S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

I called today at around 11:00 to report an issue with my dishwasher through warranty claim . I think someone from management should go and listen to the conversation. This not the way to handle a so called “valued customer” I am so disappointed by this company’s philosophy on customer relation .

Nicole L.
Nicole L.South East Queensland, QLD

Seemingly untrustworthy

Strongly advise to source parts from another supplier.

Have ordered an oven part back in July 2020. It is now January 2021. Ariston continue to advise part has been shipped however fail to provide tracking number when requested.

Currently been on hold last 20 minutes, someone is clearly picking up call and immediately placing call back on hold.

Strongly strongly strongly advise find another supplier!!!

Schae P.Ariston
Enrico
EnricoSouth East Queensland, QLD

In my opinion I believe this is the worst kitchen appliance I've ever had

The exhaust fan is extremely noisy and the repair man agreed, the hot plates don't work properly and the oven either burns or doesn't cook the food properly. The warranty agent doesn't have any test equipment and just goes by sight and tells the company everything is working ok without any real tests

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ariston are an absolute rubbish brand

Purchased an ariston induction cooktop. Within 18 months it had failed. Then had to deal with ariston customer service taking over a week to send a part, then that part not being configured for the cooktop.
Never again!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Maroochydore

Machine have serious design fault

Dishwasher completely dead in 16 weeks ... advised warranty invalid as ants had apparently damaged the electricals ... warranty invalid ... I was not on site when it was inspected and Ariston have refused to provide a copy. If this is indeed accurate then there is a serious design floor with this product ... previous dishwasher there for 14 years without a problem

kismet
kismetHunter Region, NSW

Think twice about purchasing this company’s product’s

Purchased a new oven had multiple issues , tried to speak with the service manager what a joke .Extremely bad Service

Questionasked
Ariston

Do you have an upstand for rear of stove. Nothing to do with repairs etc. just the question

Question

i did receive an answer after being charged $5 and $38. By just answer. If this was not you then I apologise but I was not pleased with the way this was handled. I think maybe you should look at your use of “just an answer”. I do not need a reply thank you

Questionasked

Question

What a hullabaloo. Just answer the question please

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Question,
Ariston only has the range of appliances and their accessories. For splashbacks you will need to consult a builder or interior designer.
Regards

MaryM
MaryMasked
Ariston

I bought an ariston front load washing machine which has developed a crack in the housing of the motor. Rang ariston told it is out of warranty. According to an abc report mid range washing machines should have a life expectancy more than 6 yrs. Ariston offhand approach is not acceptable, especially as the type of fault is obviously a failure in the material. I will never buy ariston again!

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives