Ariston LFB5M019

Useless! Waste of money

Rubbish! It's all waste of money! After two times of service it has still problem with rinsing, we find much residual soap on dishes and have to rinse them manually! Don't waste your money for Ariston

Purchased in July 2018 for $678.00.

5 year warranty sold it to me - but extremely happy with product

I bought this dishwasher only because it offered a 5 year warranty. In fact I had never heard of the brand. Very tired of machines dying in a short time. The Ariston replaced a Smeg which only lasted 6 years despite being quite expensive. I was advised that this was a reasonable life span (not in my books). The Ariston is a far superior machine, easy to use, quiet, no fuss, and everything is coming out very clean, much better in fact than the more expensive Smeg. Mostly use the quick cycle. Have had it a few months now and more than happy. Paid $550 at Harvey Normans.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best dishwasher I’ve had

I’ve had this dishwasher for almost 2yrs. Its one of the cheapest I’ve owned but it’s the best.
Quiet, cleans very well and a great price.
I love the quick mode. A load of dishes can be done in 30mins and cleaned perfectly.
Safe to say I would not live without it.
Thanks ariston for a great product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Mandrake, fantastic to hear that you love your Ariston dishwasher! Thanks for the positive review. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Dishwashers

Love this Dishwasher it is silent while in operation. Has a number of wash cycles . I love that you can choose either upoer or lower rack individualy.It has delayed start so you can set it to come on late at night. It also has a long 5 year warranty that othwr brands don't have

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent! Does what it needs to do well!

Very quiet dishwasher, and it washes perfectly even on quick wash of 40 mins. We are so glad we did not go with more expensive dishwashers. This one does the job perfectly. We paid for it at $637 from harvey norman but we are reading now some people paid it for less :/ guess we should have waited for sales. Use the right product with it to get the maximum efficiency from it!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent Dishwasher

We installed this today, replacing a dishwasher the previous owners installed. We loaded the Ariston up used it straight away. Had to check to see if it was working, so quiet. When we removed the dishes they were so clean, glasses sparkled. So happy with this machine. It is amazing, best dishwasher I have had.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Jan, thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear you are loving your Ariston dishwasher! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Does the job

I was recommended this dishwasher by the sales person and I'm glad I took their advice. Slightly more expensive than I was looking for, but it's also not the base model. The clean is good, there are lots of different options and it is whisper quiet. I would recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Jon, fantastic to hear that you are enjoying the features of your dishwasher. Thanks for the positive review! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

I like it's sturdiness so far

It does a great job and I was sold this on it's sturdy construction and parts. You can feel it just in opening the door. On one hand I love the basic simplicity of this as we only ever run a dishwasher on heavy and don't use programs etc. however this lacks a digital display to show where you are at in the cycle... but I probably should read the manual too!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Works well if you use the right product

Bought this as I have two kids and a man at home who seem to have opposable thumbs when it comes to washing dishes. The Ariston was on sale from $699 to $499 and it came in touch proof silver - which lives up to it's name and isn't like the fingerprint smeared stainless steel silver that other appliances have. I found a variety of dishwasher tables in my new partners house and tried them all. Yes, it doesn't work great with cheaper powder. I use the mid range stuff and it seems to work well. I run it once a day and it's quiet and easy for everyone to use (which makes me wonder why they haven't.... mmmm) as it's a one button push start. I like the adjustable shelf too. All in all I think I got great value for my money. I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

BIGGEST HEAP OF JUNK WE HAVE EVER WAISTED OUR MONEY ON!

This was purchased 2 months ago, not only does it NOT was any dishes the soap dispenser fails to open 3 out 4 times. I want to return it and get a refund.
My number is 0401 055680 please call so I can give you my bank details for the refund.

Kate

This is perfect & I couldn’t live without it

The Ariston dishwasher cleans & drys my dishes perfectly, (I always open the door when it’s finished to assist in the drying). It is so quiet I sometimes have to double check to make sure it’s actually going. I think my favourite feature is the layout for stacking plates, glasses etc & the cutlery holder can be used in more than one spot. It has a variety of washing features though I usually use the same one unless I have special cleaning needs. I don’t have to buy the most expensive dishwashing tablets that most new machines recommend- the Finish 3 in 1 works every time. Great for cleaning pots with the adjustable height.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Hi Avalon, thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you are loving your Ariston dishwasher! Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

BIGGEST HEAP OF JUNK - SWASTE OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY !!

Not only 2 months old, has never cleaned dishes from day 1, the soap dispenser only open 3 out 4 times, very disappointing, the dishes are wet and still dirty, spoke to the Harvey Norman rep, he said we don't need to add salt, but the light remains on and beeps all the time.
We would like a refund, please contact me so I can provide my bank details.

Best one I have had

Washes fantastic and dries
Quietest Ive had and ive had a lot
Quick 40 minutes wash does the job. Every other one ive had go to 1 1/2 to 2 hrs
Was very wary of buying Ariston as i didnt know much about them. Glad i did. Sue from Tassie

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Stuck on dry cycle

Purchased from harvey norman. Not 4 weeks old and won't complete cycle. Keeps flashing an making noise. Normal checks conducted no joy. User manual useless, no detail in it doesn't say what flashing lights mean. Now have to go down the warranty path..joy oh joy. Came good for two days then faulty again.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi SDD, I'm sorry to hear about your dishwasher. Flashing lights can mean that the dishwasher won’t load any water. This means there may not be any water in the mains supply or the tap is shut off. The water inlet hose might be bent. The filters could be clogged up: they need cleaning. The drain duct may be clogged up: it needs cleaning. After checking and cleaning, switch the dishwasher on and off and start a new wash cycle. If the problem persists, turn off the water tap, remove the plug and call our Service Department on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Never knew dishwashers could be so simple

I was under the impression dishwashers guzzled water and are super loud...
those people never had this dishwasher.

I actually have to go and check to see if it’s finsihed or still on coz I can not hear it at all.
Water usage is less than what I would use running the water to do dishes by hand
I like that it’s so simple and easy to use
No complicated system

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ARISTON DISHWASHER

Great dishwasher - I was going to buy a replacement Dishlex but the Ariston ticked all the boxes on things important to me such as energy efficiency, value for money, size wise, very stylish and modern. I will be recommending the Ariston Dishwasher to my family, friends and work mates.

Breath of fresh air

Finally after 12 months of coping with a woeful 'other brand' we purchased the Ariston. A super quiet machine that actually washes/dries dishes and pans superbly. Simple to use and easy to load and unload. Adjustable top shelf is a great feature. At mid $600's is a very compelling price point.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Dishwasher

After having a Bosch dishwasher for years, my choice was between the Bosch and the Ariston. Im glad I chose the Ariston. Its got a fully adjustable top shelf, and the bottom shelf has plate racks that fold down, and the cutlery holder can be placed anywhere at the front, and is also adjustable. I've had it for just over a fortnight, and am really impressed with how clean and dry my dishes come out. Maybe 3 hours for the normal cycle is a touch long, but since my dishes come out sparkling like never in the bosch, im happy to wait (there's a shorter 1 hour fully cycle, but im yet to use that).

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love it

Washes well and even without rinse aid dries well. Soo quiet. Has normal wash as well as the quick wash. I chose the model with a dial at the front as it was cheaper than the digital and the salesman at joyce mayne told me they both have the exact same board anyway. Brough Ariston as I also have the oven and hot plate which I love.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Very happy with the choice

When our 20 year old Fisher & Paykel finally died, we looked at many machines, finally buying the Ariston partly on salesperson's recommendation, partly on price, and we were impressed that the shelving has various adjustments, making it easy to maximise its capacity, according to the items needing washed.

The machine washes well, and does so very quietly - it is so quiet that I sometimes have to check that I had remembered to switch it on! As I've only had the machine two months, its too early to say much about reliability, but so far, no problems.

The only negative is that there is no separate Rinse cycle,(which I had on our previous machine), but it was a feature I seldom used, so am not missing it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Thanks for your positive review, Daryl. It's great to hear you love your Ariston dishwasher! Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

2 lights next to power key are flashing?
Hi Saman K. If you are referring to the 'SALT' and 'RINSE AID' lights, these indicate that you should add dishwashing salt (not table salt) and rinse aid to the wash to improve the wash performance and to prolong the life of the dishwasher. Regards

My dishwasher is not drying, it is skipping past it. The dry light no longer comes on, why?
Sorry I'm not sure I would ask where you purchased it fromHi Bcamp, here are a few reasons why your dishwasher is not drying: • A wash cycle without a drying programme has been selected. • The rinse aid has been used up. (See Refined salt and rinse aid section of user manual) • The rinse aid dispenser setting is not suitable. • The crockery is made from non-stick material or plastic; the presence of water drops is normal. If you have checked the above and have found no resolve, please contact our head office on 1300 815 589 to organize a service call. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Although we added salt and rinse liquid the salt and rinse aid button keeps flashing and he the cycle stops midway leaving used water in the bottom. What should we do?
I would go back to the Seller and ask

Ariston LFB5M019 (White)Ariston LFB5M019X (Silver)
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $699$799
FeaturesHalf-Load OptionHalf-Load Option
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level49 db49 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / Finish WhiteSilver
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 600 mm850 x 600 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)

Download manual