Ariston LFB5M019

3.9

• Internal Layout
lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, good value for money, great warranty

5 Year Warranty offered on this machine was a big seller. We have had this dishwasher or over a year now and it has washed well. I don't rinse the dishes before they go in unless i need to. It never cloggs and rarely i need to rewash a dish. I also use half a tablet only, purely to save money at this stage and it does not effect the wash quality at all.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$634.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

SinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless! Waste of money

Rubbish! It's all waste of money! After two times of service it has still problem with rinsing, we find much residual soap on dishes and have to rinse them manually! Don't waste your money for Ariston

Purchased in July 2018 for A$678.00.

Bundy

BundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

5 year warranty sold it to me - but extremely happy with product

I bought this dishwasher only because it offered a 5 year warranty. In fact I had never heard of the brand. Very tired of machines dying in a short time. The Ariston replaced a Smeg which only lasted 6 years despite being quite expensive. I was advised that this was a reasonable life span (not in my books). The Ariston is a far superior machine, easy to use, quiet, no fuss, and everything is coming out very clean, much better in fact than the more expensive Smeg. Mostly use the quick cycle. Have had it a few months now and more than happy. Paid $550 at Harvey Normans.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Mandrake

MandrakePerth

Best dishwasher I’ve had

I’ve had this dishwasher for almost 2yrs. Its one of the cheapest I’ve owned but it’s the best.
Quiet, cleans very well and a great price.
I love the quick mode. A load of dishes can be done in 30mins and cleaned perfectly.
Safe to say I would not live without it.
Thanks ariston for a great product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Mandrake, fantastic to hear that you love your Ariston dishwasher! Thanks for the positive review. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Kath

KathNortheast, VIC

Dishwashers

Love this Dishwasher it is silent while in operation. Has a number of wash cycles . I love that you can choose either upoer or lower rack individualy.It has delayed start so you can set it to come on late at night. It also has a long 5 year warranty that othwr brands don't have

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Fahad

Fahad

Excellent! Does what it needs to do well!

Very quiet dishwasher, and it washes perfectly even on quick wash of 40 mins. We are so glad we did not go with more expensive dishwashers. This one does the job perfectly. We paid for it at $637 from harvey norman but we are reading now some people paid it for less :/ guess we should have waited for sales. Use the right product with it to get the maximum efficiency from it!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent Dishwasher

We installed this today, replacing a dishwasher the previous owners installed. We loaded the Ariston up used it straight away. Had to check to see if it was working, so quiet. When we removed the dishes they were so clean, glasses sparkled. So happy with this machine. It is amazing, best dishwasher I have had.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Jan, thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear you are loving your Ariston dishwasher! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Jon

JonBrisbane

Does the job

I was recommended this dishwasher by the sales person and I'm glad I took their advice. Slightly more expensive than I was looking for, but it's also not the base model. The clean is good, there are lots of different options and it is whisper quiet. I would recommend this dishwasher.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Jon, fantastic to hear that you are enjoying the features of your dishwasher. Thanks for the positive review! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

I like it's sturdiness so far

It does a great job and I was sold this on it's sturdy construction and parts. You can feel it just in opening the door. On one hand I love the basic simplicity of this as we only ever run a dishwasher on heavy and don't use programs etc. however this lacks a digital display to show where you are at in the cycle... but I probably should read the manual too!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Deb

Deb

Works well if you use the right product

KateBendigo

BIGGEST HEAP OF JUNK WE HAVE EVER WAISTED OUR MONEY ON!

This was purchased 2 months ago, not only does it NOT was any dishes the soap dispenser fails to open 3 out 4 times. I want to return it and get a refund.
My number is 0401 055680 please call so I can give you my bank details for the refund.

Avalon

AvalonSouth Australia, Australia

This is perfect & I couldn’t live without it

The Ariston dishwasher cleans & drys my dishes perfectly, (I always open the door when it’s finished to assist in the drying). It is so quiet I sometimes have to double check to make sure it’s actually going. I think my favourite feature is the layout for stacking plates, glasses etc & the cutlery holder can be used in more than one spot. It has a variety of washing features though I usually use the same one unless I have special cleaning needs. I don’t have to buy the most expensive dishwashing tablets that most new machines recommend- the Finish 3 in 1 works every time. Great for cleaning pots with the adjustable height.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Avalon, thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you are loving your Ariston dishwasher! Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

KateBendigo

BIGGEST HEAP OF JUNK - SWASTE OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY !!

Not only 2 months old, has never cleaned dishes from day 1, the soap dispenser only open 3 out 4 times, very disappointing, the dishes are wet and still dirty, spoke to the Harvey Norman rep, he said we don't need to add salt, but the light remains on and beeps all the time.
We would like a refund, please contact me so I can provide my bank details.

SUE G

SUE GHobart, TAS

Best one I have had

Washes fantastic and dries
Quietest Ive had and ive had a lot
Quick 40 minutes wash does the job. Every other one ive had go to 1 1/2 to 2 hrs
Was very wary of buying Ariston as i didnt know much about them. Glad i did. Sue from Tassie

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Stuck on dry cycle

Purchased from harvey norman. Not 4 weeks old and won't complete cycle. Keeps flashing an making noise. Normal checks conducted no joy. User manual useless, no detail in it doesn't say what flashing lights mean. Now have to go down the warranty path..joy oh joy. Came good for two days then faulty again.

Jana R

Jana RPeel, WA

Never knew dishwashers could be so simple

I was under the impression dishwashers guzzled water and are super loud...
those people never had this dishwasher.

I actually have to go and check to see if it’s finsihed or still on coz I can not hear it at all.
Water usage is less than what I would use running the water to do dishes by hand
I like that it’s so simple and easy to use
No complicated system

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ARISTON DISHWASHER

Great dishwasher - I was going to buy a replacement Dishlex but the Ariston ticked all the boxes on things important to me such as energy efficiency, value for money, size wise, very stylish and modern. I will be recommending the Ariston Dishwasher to my family, friends and work mates.

Breath of fresh air

Finally after 12 months of coping with a woeful 'other brand' we purchased the Ariston. A super quiet machine that actually washes/dries dishes and pans superbly. Simple to use and easy to load and unload. Adjustable top shelf is a great feature. At mid $600's is a very compelling price point.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
miklz

miklzAdelaide

Great Dishwasher

After having a Bosch dishwasher for years, my choice was between the Bosch and the Ariston. Im glad I chose the Ariston. Its got a fully adjustable top shelf, and the bottom shelf has plate racks that fold down, and the cutlery holder can be placed anywhere at the front, and is also adjustable. I've had it for just over a fortnight, and am really impressed with how clean and dry my dishes come out. Maybe 3 hours for the normal cycle is a touch long, but since my dishes come out sparkling like never in the bosch, im happy to wait (there's a shorter 1 hour fully cycle, but im yet to use that).

Date PurchasedAug 2017
tahn13

tahn13North Queensland, QLD

Love it

Washes well and even without rinse aid dries well. Soo quiet. Has normal wash as well as the quick wash. I chose the model with a dial at the front as it was cheaper than the digital and the salesman at joyce mayne told me they both have the exact same board anyway. Brough Ariston as I also have the oven and hot plate which I love.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

سيف ا.

سيف ا.asked

LFB5M019

The dishwasher when I turn it on it works for three minutes exactly then turn off by itself. Please help?

Sina

I had an Ariston dishwasher,not sure about model; it didn’t rinse properly and their technician inspected it and said the water pump is not genuine brandnew!!
I refunded it , never recommend anyone to buy Ariston dishwasher

Hi,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the machine. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they can offer a solution, or if they think a technician should come out to have a look.

Kathy Hasked

LFB5M019

I don’t live in a hard water area so do not put dishwasher salt in my Ariston washer..... but when I turn it on the red salt light comes on and the machine will not continue the cycle ...... other than putting in salt which I don’t need does anyone know how I can get past this please ? Am seriously unimpressed with this model ATM !

Sina

The sales rep in harveynorman told me that this is for Europe not Australia; I remember that I always topped up the rinse aid and did nothing for salt and it was working; but honestly it was a rubbish machine, refunded it

Kathy H

Looks like I will be doing the same .....should have stayed with Bosch !

Hi Kathy,
Dishwasher salt is recommended to keep the machine working efficiently and to get the best possible wash results. The dishwasher salt is available through Harvey Norman, or from the Ariston website shop. In the meantime if you want to run a wash you can put water in to the salt compartment so the machine stops asking.

wendy p.asked

LFB5M019

Do I need to use salt in my dishwasher in brisbane

Hi Wendy,
We recommend using the Rinse-Aid and regenerative salt, no matter what city you are in or what water supply you have. It makes the washes more effective and also helps to keep the dishwasher in good condition.

wendy p.

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives