Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel), LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Three Kids

Three KidsNewcastle

Was great while it lasted - died after 2.5 years use

I really liked this dishwasher while it worked - it cleaned well.

But it suffered a catastrophic (electrical / mother board) failure before it was 3 years old. I'm incredibly lucky that I purchased the extended warranty from the store, as Ariston's warranty was only for 2 years.

I've never purchased Ariston before, and doubt I will again.

For what it's worth, I also had to get the cutlery basket replaced - it fell apart in under 18 months. Fortunately Ariston replaced it as a courtesy to me, even though apparently the basket only had a 12 month warranty.

Clearly this dishwasher is not built to last.

I'm off to replace it with a Bosch or similar.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

THe BearGlenwood

Possibly the best dishwasher we have owned

We bought this machine from Harvey Norman at Gympie, Qld. It came with a free 5 years warranty and so far has proved faultless. Washes well and dries contents of machine really good. It is so quiet that sometimes you wonder if it is working, have to watch the timer in front to see it count down. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Alison

AlisonNewcastle

Poor quality for an expensive product

After only three years this dishwasher has a faulty cicruit board for which the cost of repair will hardly be worth it. It has never done a very good job of drying dishes. I won't be buying an Ariston again, very unhappy with the purchase, I had expected better value from a $1000 machine

Date PurchasedNov 2015
    Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Jade Pratley

Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Excellent!!

The product has some amazing features and many doffrrent settings!
    I scrape my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and they come out so clean!
    I have never had an issue with this dishwasher clogging but it is very easy to clean if I ever want to. All I have to do is remove the catcher, give it a quick rinse and put it back and it is all good to go!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
    Camille

CamilleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to trust Ariston for Quality.. not any more

It's a real pity. I won't be buying Ariston products again and I'd been a loyal customer and bought many of their products over the years. They use cheap parts now. I have to replace the main power module for this dishwasher after 3 years. It will cost over $330 and repairman costs on top of that. No more Ariston. I recommend to look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
    Raj

RajBrisbane

Leaving dishes dirty and wet

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Sabrin Islam

Sabrin Islamsydney

its nice

I am so satisfied with this product's features/controls and its performance applying different settings
    I do rinse and sometimes scrape dishes before putting them in the dishwasher
    no, it did not, in fact I used it for more than 6 months and it did not happen to me , so It was ok to me

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Pettie Markz

Pettie MarkzAdelaide, SA

Easy to use and cleans the dishes very well

We're super impressed with the Ariston M132CAUS the price was great for starters and its water and power star rating was mid range compaired to other brands. It's simply to use load the dishes up then add in the tablet or soap close the door then enter the wash mode you want and then press go! That simple and clean plates come out after

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Maree

Maree

Dreadful Quality!

I have been using this brand in my rental for three years. No matter what setting I pre arrange, it does not do a good job. I rinse the dishes before I place them in and yet they still come out dirty. Have used products to give it a ‘clean out”- doesn’t help. Not recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Digger

DiggerPerth

Great Product easy to use

Have used ariston for many years and even if i have had a problem the customer service is great!
    Bought this model from Harvey Norman as I moved into a new house and had to leave my old one there and again this model has performed the way it should.

Highly recommend the brand for service and quality

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Nola

NolaPerth

Brilliant Results

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Janine

JaninePerth

I need to amend my earlier bad review...I was wrong, machine is great

I reviewed my machine awhile back and I must make amends, I gave a poor rating. I'm sorry to anyone I discouraged from buying. The machine was a disappointment initially and I became very frustrated as wasn't getting the solutions I wanted.
    However, a tech came to the house and he corrected the problem, he simply relocated the top basket
    ( we had not re positioned the basket, we left them placed how they arrived ). So if you're experiencing a bad wash, have a tech come out ( no cost) and get him to check if positioned wrong. I really am very happy with the Artisan and it is very quiet.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Hungry Peter

Hungry PeterAdelaide

Just ... Very Good

Quiet as a mouse.

Uses vertually no water - 9 litres on eco cycle.

CLEANS SPOTLESS which is the very best thing.

Never had any problems or issues after 2 1/2 years - touch wood.

Did I mention it's QUIET. We have had 2 others over the years and this destroys them all for quality, cleanliness, and water usage.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Jarah

JarahCoffs Harbour

Great but could do better

Bought this model and brand because of various points but mainly because of its incredibly good energy and water ratings. In every other aspect, it was a great buy - only one huge BUT ....... to get items dry, you have to opt for the "extra dry" option which adds another hour (!) to whole process. That said, it cleans really well, cutlery basket can be placed anywhere (on bottom shelf) and so very quiet that, at first, I thought it wasn't working and kept opening it up to make sure it was on.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Col H

Col HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, Quiet and effective

This dishwasher is amazingly quiet but more importantly washes all the dishes and dries them in a very effective manner. Once the manual read, I have also discovered that this product is also full of features- choice between the top or the below basket is possible with the addition of an extra dry option. Very versatile! Very happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Superb

Hello Thank you for the opportunity to write a review. I am very happy with the dishwasher which I purchased from Harvey Norman, leaves my dishes and glasses sparkling! It is quiet and even the quick wash cycle works well.
    Favorite features would be all the programs, it is economical and very quiet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Caz

CazSYDNEY

Very quiet it washes extremely well!!

This would have to be the quietest dishwasher I have ever used, adjusting the top rack is extremely simple along with the sliding cutlery basket and lay down racks for putting pots in, the wash results are very good and I also just love how the stainless steel cleans so easily

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not to bad

Like the dishwasher nice and quite, not to keen on untensil basket ,the single slots to small for the knife and folks we have plus the name on out side has peeled off now reads piston . Overall nice product suit us well, Is there some way of us obtaining another decal for front ?

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Melika M

Melika MAU

Hate this washer - glasses never clean!

Bought this from Harvey Norman and it's the worst I've ever used.
    All the glasses come out cloudy with water and suds stains. These have to be rewashed when we have guests.
    Have tried rinse aid and different tablets etc. the result is always the same.
    Had this for about a year and a half and has been consistency bad. :(
    Any tricks on how to fix?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
    julie m

julie mhunter

Dont do it brand new and it had an f02 error

Brand new took home and set up and plugged it in and it comes up with a f02 error and wouldnt drain water out we rang ariston who told us to take it back and so after getting it out of the car setting it up and the having to uninstall it it leaked water all through the kitchen due to a draining error apparently..... put it back in the car to take it back to the shop 30 mins away! Save yourself the hassel and buy something else

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Scott

Scottasked

Hi Ariston,

I have a LFF8M122X AUS dishwasher throwing a F15 fault. The dishwasher is completely empty. I have removed the drain hose added 2 litres of water and turned on, and it immediately pumps this out with good flow at the recommended hose height. Once the water is drained, the pump keeps running.

I am not able to clear the F15 fault including when I turn the power off at the power point for 10 minutes and then turn back on.

Do I have a virtual sensor fault, or do I have a mainboard fault because I can't turn the dishwasher on and off with the door buttons?

Thanks.

Schae P.Ariston

Hi Scott,

Please call our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance on the F15 error code.

Mossop13

Mossop13asked

What is error code F01.
    Machine is roughly 11 months old

THe Bear

Hi, have not had this problem. Book is next to useless. Suggest you contact Ariston, ours has a five year warranty. Regars Peter aka THe Bear

Schae P.Ariston

Hi Mossop,

Please call our technical department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance with the F01 error code.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
    This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.
    Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

Download manual