4.5

88% · 71 · 13%

Leona S.
Leona S.Sydney, NSW

Always happy with our visits with Dr Joe and the team.
Ang
AngSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lovely gentle vet

Took my cat to see Dr Katy for the first time. He's usually a nervous wreck when he gets to the vets but she was so confident when she handled him that he wasn't stressed out. Very pleased with Ark Veterinary practice.
Matt C.
Matt C.

Adriaan G.
Adriaan G.Darwin, NT3 posts

They don't care

A stranger found my cat just outside my gate and dropped it off at the clinic
Within 3 hours they killed her just on her looks
They claim she was unhealthy, but she was healthy (as per her doctors report dated only 2 weeks earlier)
They will not supply any medical reports or any evidence of her health, claiming we are not clients of theirs after charging me $59 to make contact with them after hours
Cheri
Cheri15 posts

Free dental check

Thank you Dr. Joe for your diagnosis on the state of Jolene’s teeth due to her overbite. I will be relieved ( so will Jolene) when she has her procedure next week. I have complete confidence in the team. They are all very professional and efficient.
Sheridan Collins
Sheridan CollinsSydney, NSW

Fabulous team

I have our immune compromised spoodle groomed here and they could not be more accommodating of her special needs. She hates water normally but LOVES the Ark so clearly they treat her well when we aren’t present. Highly recommend the team here.
Penny
PennySydney, NSW5 posts

Love this vet practice

Ark vet is fantastic and it looks after all the needs of my furbabies in a caring and efficient manner. And they do a great groom . Highly recommend them and really appreciate having such a wonderful vet practice locally
Sasja
Sasja2 posts

The team at Ark Vets are amazing

We have been part of the Ark family for over 8 year now and although we moved out of the area we still bring our pets to them. They are always professional, friendly, reliable and take the best care of our pets. Very experienced and they have a surgery on site. Highly recommend dr. Joe