margie

margiePeel, WA

Friendly caring team. Very attentive and great patience shown

My pet is generally very wary and shy of people but was put at ease straight away. Issue was dealt with professionally and with great care. Big thanx for service provided

Tim

Tim South East Queensland, QLD

Dr Lisa is AWESOME!!

I wouldn’t trust anyone else after Dr Lisa saved my boy!!! Her dedication to correct diagnosis & treatment saved his life, her compassion to the animals & providing information to owners is to be highly commended.

Bridget I.

Bridget I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love Greencross Vet at Paradise!

My male Rottweiler loves going to Greencross Vet at Paradise. This shows he is comfortable with the staff and he loves being made a fuss of. This puts me at ease. The staff are always helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend to others.

C.Hardiman

C.HardimanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great care from Greencross Vets nursing our very ill dog back to good health

Our dog was very ill when we took her in from eating plums, a quick diagnosis and on to medication, back home the next day, a full recovery in days

Grateful ACT

Grateful ACTIsaacs 2607, ACT

Gives peace of mind regarding your pets health.

MY dog was given through health check up. Advice was given how to control the tartar on his teeth along with the right medication to keep him in good health for the future.

Lesley

LesleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Always kind and very knowledgeable with our pet's problems. Peter has always found a solution to our pug dog's problems and loves his animals. Has looked after all our pugs.

michele

micheleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kangaroo Flat Clinic

the Vet Emma is brilliant with my animal children, working and educating myself to assist with caring and supporting the medical issues and has a real understanding of how the cost of vet care can burden on the budget. and works with you to get the outcome of a healthy, happy animal child. THANKYOU EMMA X

Ree R.

Ree R.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing Team!

Greencross at Maitland, have been excellent to my two fur babies! I am happy with the care and service I receive from them. Payment options they have make it more affordable to make sure your pets are cared for. Thank you Greencross!

Chandlers Vet Surgery

Chandlers Vet Surgery Darling Downs, QLD

The best!

Chandlers always gives the best of veterinary care and attention.
The practice is accessible, clean and well run.
The great staff consistently go the extra mile for clients and their pets.

Sunshine

SunshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top marks to a top team

Dr Maddy and Dr Gustav, of Greencross Vets, Biggera Waters, Gold Coast are doing an excellent job with my 11-year-old cat "Sparky". As a loving pet owner, it really matters to me that my sick boy is looked after properly. The staff are very kind and friendly and busy as they are, they still have time to show that they care.

Mary Bicos

Mary BicosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have found the perfect Vet

Dr Monique at Caloundra Green Cross was just so caring with our old boy Sammy. Her recommendations to get to the bottom of his distress was spot on. You could see how caring she is. So warm. An angel. Thank you Dr Monique

maree lansdown

maree lansdownGippsland, VIC

Fabulous vet

Our Greencross Vet always professional engaging with us. Work together to have optimal outcomes for the fur family. We can't fault the Greencross vet we attend, doesn't matter if its the basics like vaccination or saying goodbye...despite the challenges of 2020 we were there for a final goodbye thanks to the empathy of the team

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Genuinely do their best.

The vets and nursing staff have been most helpful in providing the best treatment suitable for my pet. Nothing is too much trouble and they have worked as a team successfully.

Excellent pet care

My experience at Greencross has always been an excellent one.Tthe vets are always sensitive to my pets needs, while providing clear easy to understand information. I would recommend the service unreservedly.

Peter F.

Peter F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So caring staff

My dog was not well & the vet explained treatment required & best of all they took the time the next day to call & check to see if she was responding to treatment.

Robyn D.

Robyn D.South Australia

They told me about healthy pets plus when my cat needs an operation. Have always given full explanations for diagnosis. Helpful caring and always make my cat feel safe outside the home. Great vets and staff..

Cindy Bradley

Cindy BradleyHunter Region, NSW

Very caring service

My dog was in urgent medical attention of maybe had been bitten by a brown snake and they seen to her straight away and they kept me informed very caring practice

Kris

Kris

Pet Specialists

I've been coming to Greencross Deeragun for nearly 4 years, they have taken great care of my dogs, including some major surgery and are a pleasure to deal with every time.

Jodie

JodieVictoria

Great pet care

Staff at Greencross Narre Warren are friendly, welcoming, professional and knowledgeable, after going to another not so great vet we were needing a vet we and our pets could trust

MeaganGreencross Vets

Wow! Thank you for your very kind review Jodie and the 5 Stars!!

The Greencross Vets Team

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kilsyth Greencross

I have been attending the Kilsyth Greencross Vet Clinic for over 30 years (well before it became a Greencross clinic), and have always found the staff there to be extremely kind and caring for the patient as well as their owners. The support they provide when there is an illness with their patient is second to none. Nothing is ever too much trouble.