Verifiedgreencrossvets.com.au

1,422 reviews
Johanna N.
Johanna N.

DO NOT JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP

DO NOT JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP AS ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS THE EXTRA MONEY THEY CAN MAKE FROM YOU… NO CARE… Have been a member for a year and a half… they just renew the membership without my approval or consent… I have asked them to cancel the subscription and they want me to pay more money to complete this… all for a service that I can not and will never use.
sandra m.
sandra m.

Greencross Vets   DM

Hi Sandra, we are aware of this case and it has been escalated internally. If you have more to add or need further assistance, please get in touch again by contacting info@greencrossvet.com.au or 1300 836 036.

Gabriela Confortini
Gabriela ConfortiniPerth, WA2 posts

Waste of money!

It seems like if you cancel in the middle of the year, you have to pay for everything you have used. That doesn't really make sense to me. Isn't health pet plus supposed to protect us, not penalize us for cancelling?
The T&C are a big nonsense!
GW27
GW27Canberra23 posts

Kawana Greencross Vets offer great service

Our schnauzer Hamish has recently had a lot of health issues. Martin and all the staff at Kawana have been great and sorting out issues. Martin is very caring and gentle with Hamish.
Not happy Pope!
Not happy Pope!Perth8 posts

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Furbaby's best friend!

Such caring, loving and dedicated staff. My sookie boy loves seeing his friends there. Frequently staying Follow up calls, research into Maybe a litte more expensive, however they do have their own insurance plan.
zurizuri
zurizuri87 posts

HPP or any similar service by any vet is an absolute ripoff

Don’t sign up to health plans. If your pet needs emergency care (which is far more expensive than any regular checkup/vaccination) YOU ARE NOT COVERED. We paid the same for HPP as we would have for standard pet insurance. Due to the emergency care needed, we were left OVER $10k owing because we chose HPP over insurance. Best thing yet- put away the cost of HPP or insurance into a separate bank account to only use on your pet. You’ll be MILES AHEAD.
Sue Paulsen
Sue PaulsenNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Happy Pets Plus!

I have been with HPP for many years now, the discounts received on products and being covered in advance for consultations and other services is perfect for our family. The service and attention received always makes us feel at ease. I would recommend HPP to any new puppy families.
Sparky
SparkySouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Greencross Vet - Silkstone Booval

This vet is terrible!! Took my dog there for a UTI. Of the total 20 minutes, I stay in the room with my dog without a nurse/vet for 10-15 minutes of that booking. The vet couldn’t bath the area as it was took difficult. Then refused to cut my dogs nails after I asked for it 3 times as they didn’t want to stress her out. Gave me a heap of products that said were necessary. I was then charged $265 and asked if I could make another $99 appointment so that they could attempt to cut her nails. This place is beyond a joke. The staff aren’t even that friendly either. Wrote email directly to manager and review on website, no response.
Allan T.
Allan T.

Feeling totally ripped off

Just purchased nexgard spectra 6 pack and needed to remortgage the house , never will we shop there again.
Clair S.
Clair S.Illawarra, NSW6 posts

Greencross Vets love your pets!

We have been taking Jackie, our beautiful Staffy to Greencross Vets Fairy Meadow for about 3 years now and we know her health is in excellent hands. All the staff are very kind and professional and always have Jackie's best interests at heart. I highly recommend Greencross Vets if you want the best for your precious pet.
Not happy
Not happy

Arrive 5 minutes early wait, 5 minutes late cant be seen

I arrived 5 minutes late to my appointment and my dog got refused to be seen, but the other 7 times I went I was 5 minutes to 10 minutes early and had to wait a minimum of 20 minutes after my appointment time before my pet was even seen. This to me shows that your time is more valuable then mine, I will be cancelling my membership and going to a new vet and have recommended the 5 people who I got to go there to do the same.
Ian Hawkswood
Ian HawkswoodSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service for both me and my pets, able to explain what is happening and great care and compassion
malcolm
malcolm2 posts

close by and handy

my fur baby and i are very happy with the vets and staff at midland
Franky V.
Franky V.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Incompetent vet

Took my Jack Russell for a health check and nail clip to Campbelltown branch. The vet on 2 attempts tried to take my dogs temperature and couldn’t. Then I asked her to check his teeth and gums and only distressed my dog to a point where she gave up and guessed that the teeth were good. When she tried to trim the nails she did one nail and gave up then said she would give me some capsules for him to take overnight to relax him and for me to bring him back the next day to try and trim the nails while under medication. They charged me $127.00 for the visit and nothing was done. I’ll never go back there again.