Listing monitored by Greencross Vets

A profit-driven conglomerate

I carried my border collie to the nearest vet, Greencross, because it was an emergency and she had eaten a large quantity of medication. They weren't interested in helping me in any way because they weren't my regular vet. What's the point of them at all? Oh, big chains of profit making clinics with zero empathy.

AEC - Greencross Vets should be investigated

Merrivale M.Greencross VetsSend a private message
Nic
NicPeel, WA

Do not become a member!!!

Paid $500 to become a member for my new puppy for last 7 months, have only required vaccination service. Went to book today for my dogs ears only to be told I can't get in for a week and to try another another vet or go to emergency... WHY SIGN UP TO BE A MEMBER??? Pay insurance and go to any vet .... They are not very accommodation at all!! I believe as soon as you become a member you get treated as second class as they can make more money out of non-members (pay for visit customers)... Also only providing minimal vets per clinic so you have to go elsewhere in urgent situations... Very Unhappy and annoyed!!!!

pedrodremixPerth, WA

My puppy die two days after diagnostic

My puppy Ollie chihuahua had a full diagnostic Thursday at green cross and Saturday i had to send him urgently to hospital becouse he was felling weird and the doctor from hospital tell me his heart wasn't working properly and he finish dieing in hospital.
I still don't have a good explanation of how that happened, and can't understand how this is possible... how they didn't saw that at diagnostic or in there when they had him...

Greencroos Armadale.. diagnostics done on last Thursday

Emma C.Greencross VetsSend a private message

Thank you for this information, we will investigate and come back to you.

JIM  BUDD
JIM BUDDSydney, NSW

Greencross vet fivedock

Have sent many emails asking why fivedock is closed , one answer was because of covid, next it was because they are renovating, false this place is. The same the day they stopped the practice why not tell the truth concerned member

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Healthy pets plus - horrible service

Bonnie I.Greencross VetsSend a private message
Kay

Thank you for your reply. I did relay this to the staff at the time. If I had waited any longer to get an appointment my dogs ear would have been much worse. I would like to cancel and would like someone to contact me please. Thank you

Bonnie I.Greencross VetsSend a private message

Hi Kay,
If you can provide me with your preferred clinic and your pet name we should be able to locate you to give you a call to have this rectified for you.
Kind Regards,
The Healthy Pets Plus Team

Not a lemonSydney, NSW

How have they not been jailed yet? Should be renamed Green$$$ Dollars $$$$

Worst nightmare ever. Walked in once, I should have ran out and donated my hard earned money to a political party hahahaha,
I wouldn't recommend this money making scams to my enemy.

Not a lemon

I recommend Southern Cross vets!!!

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Completely money hungry

I was offered a "free" health check for my Kitten under some promotion. I mentioned her ears were bothering her. I don't mind paying extra for the Ear ointment, cytology to view the ear stuff under the microscope and her vaccination but I was charged $89 for the 'Vaccination & Health Check' with $0.00 next to the line next to Discount Voucher. In other words, nothing was free as advertised. Not even a $20 discount towards the $176 bill for the supposedly free health check.

I've told everyone I know to steer clear and support their affordable privately run vet.

Teckeldog
TeckeldogIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful vets but Greencross needs investigation

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Complete lack of support from r vulnerable situations

Was talked into taking out yearly cover for my two dogs. A few months later had to leave a DV situation where my accounts were cleaned out and am still struggling to get back on my feet.
Received a big bill after being unable to pay for the $80 a month debits. Responded asking for compassion as I am not able to pay the bill. I think proceeded to receive two calls, two emails and text messages demanding payment.
I advised again that I am not in a position to pay. I have now received an email advising they've been continuing to add fees and are now sending me to a debt collector.

I'm now left to take things further as being threatened with a bad mark on my credit file impacts the future I am trying to rebuild.

Avoid at all costs.

BrissyGuy7480
BrissyGuy7480South East Queensland, QLD

So Overpriced

DissatisfiedQueensland

Please BEWARE

If you find an animal do not hand in here. Do not seek vet care here. They refused release animal unless there was $ in it for them. No care whatsoever for welfare of animals. Complete money grabbing unprofessional behavior. I'm lodging complaint with ombudsman and vet association. I'm really concerned.

Elia S.Greencross VetsSend a private message

Hi, we take your feedback seriously. Please provide us with your best contact details and a member of our team will be in contact to find out further detail on your experience.

The Greencross Vets Team

Dissatisfied

I've been complaining to the practice manager and you've refused to deal with me or even reply.

Elyse 87
Elyse 87North Queensland, QLD

Perfect place for my cat

My cat Kate has never been so calm at a vet. We just moved and I only take her to the closest to keep her trip down as short as possible. She will cry the entire time and hiss. But at Greenvcorss they have a cat friendly corner where they diffuse feliway. Plus it doesn't smell like other dogs have been washed, the last vet always smelled like hydrobath dog. Then there's always the wait despite having an appt and being in close proximity with other dogs waiting, but I was ok with this because she was calm and ok at greencross. Very impressed. Thumbs up from me

Thank you for sharing.

The Greencross team

D M.
D M.Sydney, NSW

Racist employee

Went in with my labrador in pain and my three small kids. Soon as she saw us she smirked her name is [Name Removed] and this is the Penrith store. We have never been there before. She opened the door and said my small kids had to stand in the car park alone unaccompanied because she didn't want them inside. We had just entered the building and the children were standing next to me. This woman said there were too many ppl in the room. It was just myself my kids and this woman. Once I said my small kids can't be alone in a carpark my youngest being 4:she refused to let me see anyone gave me a number and told me to leave. She was aggressive and the kids were scared of her.

Alika Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Refused to help my Rottweiler in pain

Called Greencross vet as my Rottweiler was in pain and couldn’t walk due to a pre-existing medical condition that the vet had treated her for in the past. He refused to prescribe her just one tablet because her prescription had run out 4 weeks earlier and told me she had to wait for another 3days before he could see her. My Rottweiler was crying every time I tried to move her she weighs 50kg, she only needed one tablet to get her through the day which would of helped her so much… I even begged the Vet to come to my house to treat her. He refused.
I will never go back .. Leaha was treated by another Local Vet and was out of pain within hours of seeing the new Vet.

Alika

Please send me your contact details and I will get in touch with you. Thank you