4.9 from 1,153 reviews

1,153 reviews

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Staff members were helpful. One of staff offered to to mind Bella while I was completing my form because Bella was running around and jumping around, and staff are professional

Terry Gainey

Terry GaineySydney, NSW

Efficient and cheerful

Looked after our cats, regular maintenance done well. Always happy and cheerful. Clean and tidy surgery and waiting area. Reminder texts and follow up phone calls. Convenient and easy parking.

Bridget

BridgetSydney, NSW

Excellent Pet Care

We have used Greencross Vet at Chatswood for many years. All the vets are terrific and give caring practical advice. Dr Jairo Rivera is undoubtedly the best vet I have encountered in the 17 years of my dog's life.

Chrissy K.

Chrissy K.South East Queensland, QLD

excellant

Greencross Palmbeach in my opinion would be the best on the Goldcoast Staff and Andrew Blumm are the most caring and understanding people Hoping Greencross will keep Sundays open . Would recommend this vet surgery to all who want compassion and excellance from the whole team

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

best vet care ever

we have use this clinic for years lovely team best care ever the vets are so kind and caring and always have our puppies care formost in their minds truely wonderful pet vets

Mitch

Mitch

Lovely professional team

Great Clinic. Highly recommend, very friendly and professional as well as gentle with our little dog. Take the time every time to ensure all is covered for health and well-being.

Jacqueline

JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our Vets

We love our vets at Greencross Carrara. Dr Carla is so kind and generous with her time. All the staff know our cat by name, and she loves them too.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, professional and convenient.

Greencross Vet’s best asset is that they have a number of locations open after usual business hours that make them easy to access and with shared records, amazing pet care

Glenda

Glenda

Caring staff

I have taken my dogs for years to Greencross vets.They have Always greeted my furry kids like family, they have always given great advice on how to treat my dog for a healthier life. I am a member of the healthy plus plan and love it.I can see me using Greencross vets while ever I have animal family members. Keep up the good work.

Tanya

TanyaGippsland, VIC

Consistent and Caring

We have had several varieties of family pets through their doors and it is always consistent. Loving support, upfront with costs and they give you options. Easy to book online too anytime of day or night.

Caring and friendly vet.

My cat was labelled "wild" by another vet. The staff are Greencross Gawler Vets were understanding and caring. They encouraged me to bring my cat to sit in the empty consulting room to get her comfortable with the place. It worked. Took her recently and she was much improved. The staff were great with her and me - win win!!

Di D.

Di D.South East Queensland, QLD

Dog Teeth Cleaning

Have now taken both my dogs to have their teeth cleaned. Both dogs have lovely clean teeth now and fresh breath. Staff are always very helpful and friendly and the dogs always like going there.

Eve

Eve

Friendly towards our pet and us and great care provided. We have been using Greencross for over 5 years and very happy. We are part of the healthy pets plus program and works well.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Caring place, would recommend! Good staff and caring vets. Run on time and look after my storm and Loki very well every time we hear in there! Very covid safe as well

Jo B

Jo BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

After years of trying to find what is wrong with my cat, I’ve finally found a vet who cares and is actively trying to find the problem and treat it.

Great Vet & positive experience

I’ve been taking my pets to Greencross Vet Clinic in Wellington Rd, Mt Barker, SA for many years now and always find the staff & Vet friendly and knowledgeable, as well as caring and compassionate.

Michaela H.

Michaela H.Perth, WA

Great Staff and Impeccable Service.

The staff at Greencross Vets in Baldivis were very friendly and were happy to go into every minor detail about our dogs very basic procedure. My partner was unsure about putting our small dog under anesthesia but left feeling very comfortable and at ease. The vets explained what was best for our dog and even had a follow-up appointment after his scale and polish where they went through all of his lab results, x rays and his observations whilst under anesthesia. My sister's dog also had a major operation at Greencross Baldivis with great success. I had reservations about what clinic I would be happy taking my dog to but I would happily recommend this clinic to anyone in a heartbeat.

Helensvale Greencross

Best staff there, they love our pets like their own. Very professional and accommodating with our pets needs and our times. And they never get sick of seeing us. The Pets Plus Plan means they see us all the time haha.

sean p.

sean p.Sydney, NSW

Helping my dog

I rang them at 9am about my dog he had ripped his nail bleeding and it was hurting him lots, he wouldn't even let me near it, they got me in by 11am and took very good care of him, the girl told me its ok she will hold him the whole time as she has a small dog as well, and she honestly treated him like it was her own and his care means everything to me, I am so thankful he was out of pain by 11:30am, wrapped his foot up and even cut all his nails for me, gave him pain meds & others so it doesn't get infected and he has been spot on ever since, thanks to the girls at Brookvale on 08/09/2020, cheers

Maxi-Pepe

Maxi-PepeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great staff and location

Highly recommend Greencross Vets in South Morang
Staff are fantastic very helpful and obliging and great with the way they treat our boys with a high level of care which makes us very comfortable