Alison L

Alison LNorthern Region, NSW

I would not take my furbabies any where else

I am very happy with greencross Vets I wouldn't take my furbabies any where else they always very caring and compassionate and they treat your pets and you as an individual my dogs always love going there.

PetbarnGreencross Vets

Thank you Alison, we wouldn't want you going anywhere else either. We will see you shortly.

Cougar

CougarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greencross Vets - Browns Plains

"Cassie and all the team, you are the best. Your passion to truly care for our fur babies is awesome. From Cindy in reception all the way through your Browns Plains store, it is a pleasure to deal with you. Thank you for all that you do. Much appreciation "
Just wish your prices were less expensive.

PetbarnGreencross Vets

What amazing feedback. Glad you love all of our awesome team!!

NoBSreviewer

NoBSreviewerNorth Queensland, QLD

KIRWAN - Their incompetence and lack of care almost killed my dog.

mick

mickIllawarra, NSW

Changing of veterinarian

I have always liked taking my cats to greencross , but in the past two years I have noticed so many veterinarians keep coming and going. Once my pet gets to know the vet and builds that relationship it then has to start over again because of some rotation system they have. For me It's a bit like seeing the same doctor who you trust over time. Because of this i have decided to go elsewhere , very disappointed as some of the girls like Ashley, Nicole and Sandy where really good at there job.

MeaganGreencross Vets

Way to expensive in comparison

Absolutely disgusting how much of a mark up on medication they charge. I had been paying $170 for 100 tablets for my dog. Found that almost all other vets charge only $80-100 for the exact same medication. I am so upset that I’ve wasted so much money with greencross. This should be illegal to mark up prices this much and then charge for a script. Someone needs to look into this company as it’s not right ripping people off.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ripp Off

My Dog was sick, I took her there for over a week Different Vet everyday, Everyday New medication and Blood Test couldn't find anything wrong $1400 later Took her elsewhere one visit and found a skin condition.

Jacqui C.South East Queensland, QLD

Silkstone vets are the best.

An amazing team always friendly, informative, appointment on time. They are caring and they call to see how your pet is going. They send reminders of upcoming vaccination for your pet. They are totally awesome.

Jacqui C.

You are welcome. You all do a great job.

Review collected in partnership with Greencross Vets

very unprofessional staff and vet

very disappointed with the maroochydore store..staff was very unprofessional i’ve never experienced it before..i will never visit this vet at maroochydore ever again..so disorganised and the place was filthy..no thank you

Prue

PrueSouthern and Hills, SA

Perfect Care

Friendly staff and very competent vet. Listened to my concerns and tested and treated my dog. Made sure I understood medication requirements. As I work they were happy to work around my work schedule

Anne Berker

Anne BerkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caring and careful management of our pet

Our anxious little dog actually enjoys his vet visits because of the welcoming and caring management of him.
The staff are very competent and manage him well when he becomes hostile when his teeth or other sensitive areas are being examined.
All staff are friendly and thorough.

Rhokeena Brown

Rhokeena BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best vets ever.

Always have wonderful service at Mudgeeraba. All the staff are friendly and helpful and make sure the right person addresses any questions I might have relating to my dog. I’ve attended this clinic for years and will continue to do so. I absolutely recommend it to all my friends.

TGw

TGwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Pet Care

I feel my pet always receives great care and good advice from the staff at Narre Warren Greencross vets. I never feel rushed and and that the care is genuine.

Colleen B.

Colleen B.Sydney, NSW

I'll be back!

After very poor service at Mortdale Greencross I found Caringbah Greencross to be the total opposite. Although they were running behind time, they informed me regularly when my pet would be seen. Vet was very caring towards my dog and informative and explanations were clear and concise. This will be my permanent vet in future.

I'm so grateful to have found Greencross vets Bayswater

The staff at Greencross Bayswater are just delightful. I always feel as though my dog is the most important pet in the universe, and the standard of care is excellent

Bobbie

BobbieMid North Coast, NSW

Our dog likes to visit the vet

When our family pet sees the red door of the vets he gets very excited and once inside happily barks all the way to reception, wagging his tail and greets everyone. He's greeted and treated well, as we are. The staff are considerate and friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

KimA

KimASydney, NSW

Best Treatment Ever

All Staff are very caring and due to COVID are making sure your animal and yourself are being looked after. All information is conveyed from the Vet regarding your Pet and their needs. I would not go any where else.

Gokhan E.

Gokhan E.Sydney, NSW

Even the best review isnt enough to thank the team at Greencross, North Parramatta

Its a pleasure to be able to at least share some words of appreciation. Thank you for the care and attention shown to my little furry friend. Its very refreshing and comforting to know my concerns were addressed in the most clear manner. The feeling of having my furry friend treated with such attentiveness and genuine care makes me glad the team at Greencross Nth Parramatta is there when we need them. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Smada

SmadaQueensland

Vaccination & General Check-up

I had used a private vet previously. Became very dissatisfied with the entire practice. Daughter bought her cat here & got Great service. Changed to Greencross. Best decision ever. Made. Thankyou

Nikki

Nikki Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The vets are just brilliant!!!

Everyone at Studpark are really friendly and caring, I had to take Zoey as she couldn’t keep anything down due to a tummy upset and incase I needed to take her overnight I was given the emergency vets numbers. They go above and beyond and James offered to do extra tests but the injection to stop her vomiting worked, so I didn’t have to take her back.

Joanne

Joanne South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but the Best care for my beloved puppy Ollie.

If you want genuine care for your beloved Pet then I highly recommend Greencrossed vets Carrara very impressed with their service I’m sure Ollie and I will have a long relationship with Greencross vets Carrara l