100% · 50%

Devran
DevranPerth, WA2 posts

The most compassionate and peaceful service possible

Dr Shannon was really great , understanding and patient with us and our Barney, our family of 5 got to say goodbye in the comfort of our home without him feeling any stress or confusion,
Thankyou Show reply
Ramjet
Ramjet2 posts

Kind, caring professional service

I cannot rate Dr Shanon Donovan and Perth Vet Care highly enough. After a less than satisfactory experience with another Vet and home euthanasia some years ago I was hesitant to try it again. The service provided by Dr Donovan and Perth Vet Care was exceptional. They provided my 19 year old dog Vinnie with a peaceful and beautiful way of passing and were skilled in easing my distress. Look no further than this company.
sail c.
sail c.

Lara
LaraPerth, WA

Heartfelt Goodbye

Thank you Dr Shanon for your care and gentleness when assisting my beautiful Kaia to leave this world. I hope you know that you genuinely helped such a sad day for my family and myself be easier due to the care you showed not only to our family dog but to my son and I as well. Words cannot thank you enough in the way you reverently and carefully assisted us all on that day. Thank you Show reply
Anika
AnikaPerth, WA

Professional and heartfelt service

I would just like to take the time to leave a 5 star review for Dr Shannon and the Perth Vet Care service. We were faced with the hard decision to euthanise our 15 year old dog, and once we finally accepted it we were able to book the appointment with no fuss through Perth Vet Care…but that was just the start. Dr Shannon was nothing short of what you need at this time. His manner throughout was so empathetic, and he made our goodbye so peaceful. He discretely checked on the well-being of Our boy and once confirmed he was near end of life he slowly walked us through the process and allowed us to keep him calm and peaceful as the family gathered around. Thank you Dr Shannon, and the home visit service.