Verifiedgreencrossvets.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,337 reviews
Kate C.
Kate C.WAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Great value and peace of mind

I am so glad I got Healthy Pets Plus for my puppy, definitely worth it especially in this first year of her life. We've saved money on vaccinations, vet consultations, and health checks. Knowing I can take her to the vet and emergency vets at any time without having to worry about costs of consultations. I've also used the WebVet service a few times and am so grateful for the peace of mind and helpful advice from vets.
Margo Bunt
Margo Bunt

A Product “Worth Far Above Rubies”

There are not enough accolades to express how much the Healthy Pets Plus means to me. My precious boy of 11 years has had three spinal surgeries and without HPP my ability to process and be on top of anything that arises would be unavailable in the long term. This product is beyond value; and it is “worth far above rubies”! There are no insights into the future, so this product has become mandatory on top of my pet insurance. Thank you.
Kelly
KellyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Well worth it

Having HPP is a life-saver. It dramatically reduced our vet bills the first year we had our puppy. It puts us at ease that we can book him in to see the vet whenever we need & we won't be billed a visit fee. Plus his vaccinations are free, too. Knowing we can see the emergency vet without incurring a visit fee is also a huge peace of mind. I would highly recommend HPP (we've even continued it into his 2nd year of life!)
Jan
JanSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Simply The Best!!

I'm so grateful to have found this amazing service for my gorgeous girl. On an aged pension every cent counts but I didn't hesitate to sign up once I read up about Healthy Pets Plus!! Love the vet I usually see (& so does Millie by the way -)... It's actually because I am an aged pensioner that I love the security of the care & reassurance I get from being able to pop Millie in whenever I feel a concern just to relax knowing I haven't taken any chances. She's very precious & I owe her the best care I can possibly give her. Thank you to all concerned. Jan.
Rottie-Mama
Rottie-Mama2 posts

It's a GREAT essential to have!!!

This has plan has saved me well over $1500 in just matter of a few months.
Sadly my Rottweiler was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, so the numerous vet visits, blood tests, surgery, and medications this plan has saved my precious boy in more ways than one.

I am so grateful for such an amazing plan. It is defiantly one less bill to think about during a difficult time.

Thank you Greencross Healthy Pets plus for an essential item I can't live without.

Kay lo
Kay lo
  Fair Incentive

Best thing we did for our fur friends

Best decision we made for out pets. Not worrying about the cost each time we needed to bring them in is a lifesaver! Best way to look after the furry health without breaking the budget.
Jude
JudeWAPerth, WA

Loving this facility

In the short time our fur baby has been registered with Healthy Pets Plus he has had dental clean and scale, a consultation for his general health and vaccinations. It has been a huge help financially and the people have been amazing to work with.
Al B.
Al B.

cHealthy Pets Plus

I love the healthy pets plus program, it's so good for myself and my dog "Kira".
If I think there's a problem with Kira, I have peace of mind knowing I can take her for a health check consult at no cost.
Patricia
PatriciaSydney15 posts
LMR
LMR2 posts

Love HPP with Greencross Vet

Love Healthy Pets Plus, have had it for over 20years with my previous dogs and my current dog (who's now 6years old) - it's still worth it. Saves 20% on vaccinations, and free vet consults (you never know - last year my dog was sick and we were at the vet almost weekly and online consults also! All for free, thankfully, otherwise it would have cost me $1,000's??) not to mention just had dental work and that was much cheaper with HPP. Really does make a difference $$. Highly recommend.
Jennifer
JenniferSASouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent product

Love HPP for the 20% discount on pet products. Free consultations and vaccinations are wonderful when on a tight budget. The only downside is the lack of vaccination supply at the moment.
Loris M.
Loris M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Essential and Value for money Program for my kitties

I was encouraged by my vet to try this program as both of my elderly kitties are starting to have more health issues as they age and I was spending quite a lot on vet care. My vet bills have gone down substantially by being part of this program. Highly recommend this if you have pets of any sort or age. Superb value for money and my kitties are being cared for regularly :)
Karen
KarenNSWMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Greencross Healthy Pets Plus

Greencross Healthy Pets Plus is the perfect fit for my pets. I have it for my 4 dogs and couldn't think of going anywhere else. If it's an emergency this may not cover at another vets, although this has rarely happened. The vets and staff at Port Macquarie are so friendly and helpful and generally just the nicest people who care as much about our animals as we do.
C Baker
C BakerSouth Australia

Best decision I made

When I got my new pup my friend kindly recommend HPP. This was the best decision I made. I have a beautiful but overactive pup, who happened to become unwell with some stomach bugs in his early weeks and required a few vet visits to sort out his troubles. He was taken very good care of and so was I! Having these additional vet visits and regular vaccination costs covered was awesome and being able to leave the clinic without having to stop to pay (with a boisterous pup in tow) was an added bonus. Would highly recommend it as it covers the expected and unexpected with a new pup.
Hayley E.
Hayley E.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best decision for all of us

I have had HPP cover since 2015 and haven't looked back. It's affordable and the benefits allow me to look after our Doggo and Kitty's health much more effectively. We get all our consultations and vaccinations uder this cover so I never feel the need to "put it off" untill I have the money, because they are already paid for.
The discount on treatments and medication makes a real difference when I need to treat my pets.